Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Chat delay 10 minutes, guilds disappeared, friends disappeared PC-EU after maintenance 6/10/2019

• Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Someone in my guild actually had the temerity to call anyone who complained about this "entitled kids".

Shills everywhere, trying (and failing!) to flip the word "entitled", which has a legal meaning, on its head.

There is a special place in hell for these creeps.
    Edited by Tigerseye on June 11, 2019 7:26AM
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Seems like they all took the day off except the guy that uploaded the update, and maybe the janitor. Nah, janitor probably got the day off too.

Maybe the janitor did the maintenance? :smiley:
  • BackAndAngry
    BackAndAngry
    ✭✭✭
    PC EU cyro normal so is guild chat, traders ok with sales going already and friends on. Sad I'm off to work now...
    PSA - Crown items paid for cash have a chance to soon be obtainable in game for free
    Not my quote "It took a while to sink in that we’re killing it right now..."
    Dragonhold - "...updated Activity Finder for dungeons and Battlegrounds, and also focuses heavily on the first part of the performance improvements for ESO..." ^^
  • Nerftheforums
    Nerftheforums
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chill down, just another normal zos maintenance. Nothing new to see,nothing to complaint. It's all normal
  • Svenja
    Svenja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU cyro normal so is guild chat, traders ok with sales going already and friends on. Sad I'm off to work now...

Glad to hear Cyrodiil seems to have fixed itself.. I managed to get in there yesterday and it was horrible.

This wall was repaired to 100%, you could still run through that hole:
    24d3cc0d87ba286d5ea107b5b5fcb825.jpg?width=707&height=676

Door at 0% just stays there. Guards will run through it, players can't, same with walls:
    ebcbd60c77be4c8478d20a374eeaeab0.jpg?width=597&height=677

And this is the lumbermill I had turned to yellow like 8 mins before I took the screenshot. On my compass and on everyones map it was still showing as EP.
    d1debb25a31527858ceaf05e6cfbf689.png?width=267&height=677

"Everyone's map" means my map, and the map of the ONE other AD player who was online on the 30-day-CP campaign where this took place.
    PC | EU

Svea Rochaud | Templar Healer | AD
    Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror - Immortal Redeemer - Tick-Tock-Tormentor - Gryphon Heart - Spirit Slayer
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mait3rz wrote: »
    I don’t see anything on here other than 1 post saying they’re aware and looking into it.

That's actually the best possible response you can hope for. I'm looking out of the window here now and I'm aware there's birds outside, not many care and it's exactly the same with all the issues with this game piling up for years already. The real question isn't about trying to get some response for addressing some issues, but how much are you willing to tolerate them and keep on playing and most importantly paying.
  • Eva13
    Eva13
    ✭✭✭
    freespirit wrote: »
    Ok so I just listed 60 items in the Guilds I'm in(although according to UI I'm not) by listing at Trader as oppose to listing via banker...…

Interested to see what happens! :o

And after yesterday I 'haven't got any guilds' I haven't received gold for sold during this time items
  • chexor
    chexor
    ✭✭✭
    "This won't require any downtime, but it will take at least a couple hours to stage and publish."
    Couple of hours is 16+hours for you guys? @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm feel not satisfy with this condition of service. Game is being weak and buged and even unplayable. Zos lack of explanations. Scam posts like 'we are updating a game' and the all crucial functions run aut od standards.
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• Haenk
    Haenk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Carmina wrote: »
    **sigh**

This is NOT DUE TO THE PATCH! Testing would not have avoided this. Criticism towards ZOS is totally justified, regarding communication and all that. But this was not due to not testing. They messed up applying the patch.

**sigh** too.
    Usually, they should do their patch (after taking a complete backup), bring the server back online with *non-public* access. Test the stuff for a while, *then* open to public.
    Even better would be a staging system - copy player data, apply patch, open staging system to public, testdrive, if everything seems to be OK after a day - roll out.
  • Salvas_Aren
    Salvas_Aren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Looks like they like legal beef.
  • Mathius_Mordred
    Mathius_Mordred
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you guys still having problems? Everything is back to normal for me this morning.
    Skyrim Red Shirts. Join us at https://skyrimredshirts.co.ukJoin Skyrim Red Shirts. Free trader. We welcome all, from new players to Vets. A mature drama-free social group enjoying PVE questing, PvP, Dungeons, trials and arenas. Web, FB Group & Discord. Guild Hall, trial dummy, crafting, transmutation, banker & merchant. You may invite your friends. No requirements
  • everlastingodeb17_ESO
    everlastingodeb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    And just wait until they swipe up the posts and start handing bans because of the criticism
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    Let's see what is going to happened.
    Edited by Cążki on June 11, 2019 8:51AM
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• Salvas_Aren
    Salvas_Aren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why can't you blame the executives for being cheap dorks?

It's their job to make decisions based on multi-dimensional constraints, of which short term budget is only one.

If they congratulate themselves for saving money in the first place, they deserve to have their rears shredded for such bad ideas once the ship gets rekt that badly.
  • Ydrisselle
    Ydrisselle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FakeZavos wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Its starting to feel that incompotence is part of any ZOS job requirement but do you have any idea how long your "couple hours" is gonna be?

Nop, I bet not, useless as usual. Don't trust any word coming from any ZOS staff, they are liars

Gina is in LA right now at E3 - that means she is 9 hours behind EU, so her time is 1:45 AM right now. I doubt she could post anything in the next 7 hours... Maybe we can ping @ZOS_KaiSchober - but I'm not sure he has any information, or permission to share it on the English forum.
  • SteveCampsOut
    SteveCampsOut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a good thing I have things to do IRL today. Important Lawn Mowing things! Book reading things! Food eating things....
    @ֆȶɛʋɛƈǟʍքֆօʊȶ ʀʋʟɨʄɛ⍟
    Sanguine & Psijic Group Beta Tester.
    Steve's Craftiness Find out what I can make for you at my Google Doc Spreadsheet.
    Pacrooti's Hirelings Website:
    pacrootis.enjin.com/

NA Server:
    Steforax Soulstrong CH782 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH782 Dragonknight AD
    Rheticia Le Drakisius CH782 Nightblade DC
    Razmuzan Thrasmas CH782 Templar EP
    Sheenara Soulstrong CH782 Dragonknight DC
    Erik Ramzey CH782 Nightblade AD
    Growling Kahjiti CH782 Nightblade EP
    One of Many Faces CH782 Sorcerer DC
    Grumpasaurus Rex CH782 Warden DC
    EU Server:
    Guildmaster of Pacrooti's Hirelings AD Based LGBT Friendly Guild.
    Stefrex Souliss CH701 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH701 Dragonknight DC
    Slithisi Ksissi CH701 Nightblade EP
    Pokes-With-Fire CH701 Dragonknight AD
    Josie-The-Pussi-Cat CH701 Templar AD
    Stug-Grog M'God CH701 Templar DC
    One With Many Faces CH701 Nightblade DC
    Trixie Truskan CH701 Sorcerer EP
    Grumpetasaurus Rex CH701 Warden EP
    ESO Plus status: Canceled!
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steam reviews after Elsweyr release. I see newbies are so happy with performance:
    U9YqKbp.png
  • KoultouraS
    KoultouraS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steam reviews after Elsweyr release. I see newbies are so happy with performance:
    U9YqKbp.png

This is Stockholm syndrome in its finest
  • Mathius_Mordred
    Mathius_Mordred
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All working fine now for me and it seems everyone on our guild.
    Skyrim Red Shirts. Join us at https://skyrimredshirts.co.ukJoin Skyrim Red Shirts. Free trader. We welcome all, from new players to Vets. A mature drama-free social group enjoying PVE questing, PvP, Dungeons, trials and arenas. Web, FB Group & Discord. Guild Hall, trial dummy, crafting, transmutation, banker & merchant. You may invite your friends. No requirements
  • TragedyOA
    TragedyOA
    ✭✭✭✭
    U9YqKbp.png

Everyone who is unhappy with performance on PC EU should leave a review.
  • LiraTaurwen
    LiraTaurwen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TragedyOA wrote: »
    U9YqKbp.png

Everyone who is unhappy with performance on PC EU should leave a review.

Yea shame you can only do a review if you bought the game from steam tho :(
  • Salvas_Aren
    Salvas_Aren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I admit, I felt a bit stupid for buying Elsweyr, but I can get over it ...

... because I don't have a subscription and I haven't bought crowns for almost 18 months.

tenor.gif?itemid=7267453
  • Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still cant enter Cyro. Endless loading screen.

Thats how you customer service looks like
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guilds, friendlist and so on are back now, not sure if fixed or just a momentary thing..

Also seeing the Cyro campaigns, and could get in.

Hoping this is real and fixed, i cannot take anymore disappointment today pls. :D

Works for all or still problems? Really hope its fixed for everyone.

Edited by Moonsorrow on June 11, 2019 9:43AM
  • Ethardt
    Ethardt
    ✭✭✭
    Still not fixed.

3-1.jpg

Edit: Seems to work now!
    Edited by Ethardt on June 11, 2019 9:52AM
    REMOVE FACTION LOCK
    PC/EU
    twitch.tv/ethardt
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [removed quote]
    They don't ban for criticism, only for breaking rules.

If they banned for criticism the forums would be empty because we all criticise them all the time.
    Edited by ZOS_JesC on June 11, 2019 7:15PM
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feeling embarrassed for all of us Beta players on EU trying to explain that there's nothing to worry about and 'this is normal' to all the new players because we end up looking like jerks for putting up with the situation :(

How many guild leaders didn't even think to send out guild mails yesterday so the influx of newbs via guild finder wouldn't feel left out in the cold lost and confused...?

Felt so bad for seeing the 'hello? is anyone out there?' messages in various guild chats that I knew were off by 2 hours *sigh*

ZoS had the opportunity to embrace all these new players and they've basically p!$$Ed all over them and tell them it's spring rain, ffs :(
  • Thorgal
    Thorgal
    ✭✭✭
    it's ok for me :)
    " Je ne suis pas un homme, je suis une arme de forme humaine. Sortez-moi de mon fourreau et pointez-moi vers l'ennemi." .Skyrim - Hrongar à Fort Dragon.
  • rez0055
    rez0055
    ✭✭✭
    So is it fixed then?
    Characters
    - Only-Drinks-With-Templars: Lvl 50 Argonian Magica Templar
    - Bialozar: Lvl 50 Khajitt Stamina Nightblade
    - Rez the Bald Sorceror: Lvl 50 Dark Elf Magica Sorceror
    - Gerard Snow: Lvl 50 Dark Elf Magica Dragonknight
    - Dorothea Black: Lvl 50 Imperial Stamina Templar
    - Demon Cleaver: Lvl 50 Orc Stamina Warden
    - Lord of BØnes: Lvl 50 Breton Magica Necromancer

PC/EU server. You'll find my characters hoping on and off on the plains of Cyrodil with the guild The Black.