The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Class Reps] Update & Meeting Notes - Jan 30, 2019

• eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    eso_lags wrote: »
    Where is the balance? I dont see it. You want orc to be a brawler but you are giving us 500 max stam and health. While other races get much more. Argonian, 3% is 1k max mag. Nord, 6% stam is 1500. Dunmer, 6% is 1250 stam. Orc is 6% to 500 health/stam... Im confused..

But maybe we'll get a bit more stam but less health.. Why not just give the race some healing passives, with the damage, so we can brawl. Because right now id be much better off brawling on an argonian which is apparently getting buffed with more potion resource return and more healing?? If i read that right.. Thats amazing. 4650 down to 3600.. Whats it going to go to 4k? And the healing. 5%-4%, does that go back to 5 or higher?

It doesnt seem like balance. It seems like some races, like some classes, are left out a bit.. Hopefully im wrong, but from what im gathering from this post, orc will be getting a bit more stam and will be losing the health (which im not sure how we lose health from 500) and the stam return on unflinching.. Will we be getting something else instead of that stam return?

your answers are here- https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5750139/#Comment_5750139
    Greetings everyone! First the combat team would like to thank you all for the feedback you’ve provided, and we want you to know that we’ve been closely monitoring the direction of the conversations thus far, and will be discussing them internally for potential adjustments if the feedback stays similar after PTS goes live. While we won’t be making any changes for the first PTS, there might be tweaks for PTS week 2. On that note, we’d like to clear up some commonly asked questions.

“Why are some of the stat values different when comparing races?”
    In the initial post we referenced how each race had been balanced around our set bonus efficiency system, which aims to break down all the bonuses into a mathematical value of comparison. Each race uses a number as their benchmark (~6.5 set bonuses), and the values of their individual passives all add up to reach it. That means that not every bonus is compared one to one; such as the Orc’s Brawny passive vs the Imperial’s Tough and Imperial Mettle passives, nor were they compared point for point to their current bonuses on Live.

“Why are these stats lower than what I’m used to?”
    Similarly to the note above, not all of the stats have been converted 1:1 in our adjustment from percentages to flat bonuses. The bonuses to Health, Magicka, and Stamina in particular will be lower compared to previously, since these will not scale with your Champion Point’s bonus of 20% increase. This is because they do not apply to your base stats, similarly to food or 5 piece bonuses. With this in mind, we increased some other areas of racial bonuses to make up for the potential loss of power.

Again, thank you all for the perspectives granted, and we look forward to seeing even more feedback once you get your hands on it this week, on the PTS!

Sounds like *** to me. I would definitely need a bit more information on what they're taking into consideration here, but it looks like whatever it is isnt working to balance things.
  • Taunky
    Taunky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *laughs at Altmer*
  • Ryvyr
    Ryvyr
    ✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    The Altmer statement does sound rather negative. Spell Recharge is far behind the cost reduction and the 100 magicka regen of Breton. So Breton has the best sustain. Altmer lore wise, are the most enduring mages and have quick magicka recovery. So removing it completely seems like a very negative thing to do.

I was expecting spell recharge to get tuned up a bit, rather than being removed completely.

Agreed, why ZOS?

I have not once complained the racials, if memory serves, since beginning in beta and early release. My Altmer has long been a hybrid destro/resto, and reducing the sustain will measurably reduce playing that fantasy.

There can, IN FACT, be a middle of the ground rather than forcing niche must-picks for minmaxing in mind at character creation.

Please, exercise some consideration of the broader player base rather than 1) screaming endgame raiders and 2) devs' personal needs to carve out a shelf fitting all uniquely shaped books.
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ryvyr wrote: »
    The Altmer statement does sound rather negative. Spell Recharge is far behind the cost reduction and the 100 magicka regen of Breton. So Breton has the best sustain. Altmer lore wise, are the most enduring mages and have quick magicka recovery. So removing it completely seems like a very negative thing to do.

I was expecting spell recharge to get tuned up a bit, rather than being removed completely.

Agreed, why ZOS?

I have not once complained the racials, if memory serves, since beginning in beta and early release. My Altmer has long been a hybrid destro/resto, and reducing the sustain will measurably reduce playing that fantasy.

There can, IN FACT, be a middle of the ground rather than forcing niche must-picks for minmaxing in mind at character creation.

Please, exercise some consideration of the broader player base rather than 1) screaming endgame raiders and 2) devs' personal needs to carve out a shelf fitting all uniquely shaped books.

They didn't take anyone's feedback into consideration here. Raiders tested all the classes and Altmer was actually underperforming.

ZOS ignored all the tests, and nerfed them anyway.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    susmitds wrote: »
    FeaR Turbo wrote: »
    DPShiro wrote: »
    Balance was actually somewhat decent on the PTS, this will make it worse from the looks of it.

Dunmer OP, Altmer useless and nerfs to the poor Nords? Really?

Go and test Orc now, and compare their Sustain when the Brawler passive gets gutted tomorrow...

Orc was a great Stamina DPS race on 4.3.0 and 4.3.1 and by the looks of it, it will be gutted to be the new Nord...

I think it will be the opposite brother, (;

2K stam confirmed? ;)

But even if they do raise it that high. If they nerf health further you’ll just end up needing to allocate stamina points to health in some way which will negate the extra max Stam. So all that will end up happening is that we’re out the stamina return and everything else is relatively the same, no?
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    For those arguing about Dunmer/Altmer:

Dunmer aren't getting a buff or a nerf- they're getting an adjustment.

Dunmer: More damage is the goal, changes were too far from their original mechanics. Will gain more stamina and magicka stats to boost damage, though will have health reduced.
    That's a nerf/buff that dunmer players were looking for.

Altmer aren't losing all of their regen- they're getting an adjustment as well.

Altmer: Goal was for Bretons to be sustain oriented and Spell Recharge was making High Elf both damage and sustain. ZOS wants this to still be a damage race and will look to reform Spell Recharge to provide something other than main stat return.

This is an adjustment as well. It may be that they'll receive some sort of higher damage... but honestly, ZOS can leave Altmer alone at this point.

In an "balanced" world- wouldn't it be fair that each of the races share a high, medium, and low combination of spell damage, resources, and regeneration?

Altmer- Medium damage, high resources, low regen.

Breton- Low damage, medium resources, high regen.

Dunmer- High damage, low resources, medium regen.

It's a tricky balance that ZOS has to do with all races.
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Dunmer: More damage is the goal, changes were too far from their original mechanics. Will gain more stamina and magicka stats to boost damage, though will have health reduced.

Altmer: Goal was for Bretons to be sustain oriented and Spell Recharge was making High Elf both damage and sustain. ZOS wants this to still be a damage race and will look to reform Spell Recharge to provide something other than main stat return.

This is an adjustment as well. It may be that they'll receive some sort of higher damage... but honestly, ZOS can leave Altmer alone at this point.

In an "balanced" world- wouldn't it be fair that each of the races share a high, medium, and low combination of spell damage, resources, and regeneration?

The Dunmer changes are good because Dunmer were objectively underperofming in tests.

The Altmer changes are not good because the Altmer weren't overperforming (they were behind Breton and Khajiit in terms of DPS already). Any downward adjustments to their sustain without a DPS boost would further knock them down the pecking order.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on February 4, 2019 1:56AM
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They clearly said, that Altmer is not supposed to have sustain, so they are going to loose that and it's not getting replaced with sustain. As they said, only Breton is supposed to have sustain. :D

And more damage isn't an option as well, because then Altmer might be too superior with damage, which is not what they want. So that leaves us with some useless utility that might not even compensate for the loss of sustain.
    Honestly, I did not like spell charge. I found it horrible and expected them to make it more impactful. Taking all sustain from Altmer is not what I had in mind.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Stamination
    Stamination
    ✭✭
    Snipe finally being looked at makes me happy.
  • ZonasArch
    ZonasArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Snipe finally being looked at makes me happy.

Yeah, I hope they buff it like it's needed. Maybe a stun and a 0.6 channel. More than that and it would become OP.
  • MerlinsBrother
    Draxys wrote: »
    So let me get this straight. Because Curse Eater is good for cleansing and great in PvP, it deserves a nerf?

PvP is about the struggle, the fight, the intense battles. If you take away anything that makes it even remotely rough for teams to compete, then what is the point?
    So... Healers tend to get rough hit with debuffs, curses, etc in PvP already. Curse Eater would help immensely on groupd that DO NOT HAVE A TEMPLAR.... So Curse Eater would help the groups like this. People are only complaining about it on a Templar as I see it.

So think about the versatility of Nightblade, Sorc, Warden etc healers. Think outside the box here, sure it is great in PvP... but because it makes the fights longer, harder and more... What PvP is literally about, it gets nerfed to ranks of the Oblivion set in Vaults of Madness? I see this as a blatant slap to healers faces.

It deserves a nerf because it automates a game mechanic for you at a very high rate and also gives regen. Not a good set when you're trying to achieve good combat design and balance.

Then maybe just increase the cooldown? Not completely destroy what it could have been. The point is they make a set good for healers and then make it crap. The best way to fix it is maybe just add it to 15 or 20 seconds? Not make it on a heal type (direct healing) that people only use in emergencies.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was surprised about comments on fury and seventh legion

Well i tried them before and it was not my thing but what truely worries is the reflexion behind it, many player use it so it should be nerfed? Do we need to nerf calltrop as well cause many player use it?

There will always be something used by the meta chasers

I hope zos doesnt go too hard with the nerf hammer or they will be useless until we go to the next set that will be nerfed and so on
  • Ertosi
    Ertosi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bosmer: Note: Reps specifically asked about the community’s concern that bosmers are trading stealth for different buffs. We were told that ZOS saw these concerns and would work on creating more options/systems for stealth gameplay outside of race. With these additions, stealth gameplay will open up to more players, and also allow bosmers to have the nice combat buff will still having avenues to be as stealthy as before.

ie "We heard you but are ignoring you. Feel free to use the gear-related options available to everyone."
    PC NA @Ertosi
    ♠♦ My Team ♥♣
    GoanJabsplar [Grand Master Crafter, Master Angler, Tamriel Hero, Explorer]
    DruStamplar
    TicklesHealplar
    DixieMagplar
    FigsStamblade Sneakthief [Master Thief]
    Sir PriceStamblade Bow Ganker [Daedric Lord Slayer]
    MayaStamblade Speedster
    AhmedMagblade Bomber
    BalzarStamSorc Blitzer
    WinniePetSorc Thunder Mage
    TanksStamDK Tank
    MonaMagDK Fire Mage
    DawnHPDK
    BearlyStamden Tank
    IvanaMagden Ice Mage

CP 950+
    ♌ DC Loyalist ♌
    ✄ Grand Master Crafter
    No new crafting or game systems for 2019? "Season of the Dragon" would be better named "The Year of no New Major Features"
    https://i.imgur.com/TPscgS9.jpg to see major features of the last few years compared.
    https://i.imgur.com/X8qY0gP.jpg to see a detailed comparison of this year's Q1 to the last two Q1s.
    https://i.imgur.com/4z71cK8.jpg to see a detailed comparison of each years' first two quarters combined.
    https://i.imgur.com/jrHe5h8.jpg to see a projected comparison of the full years and what 2019's Q4 will need to catch up.
    Unsubbed January 15th, 2019 due to the lack of any new substantial features shown to be coming in 2019.
  • IronWooshu
    IronWooshu
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How? Health is useless unless you are a tank and even as a tank health is easy to come by from sets and the % to health passive from Heavy Armor. Any class without damage passives will never be able to surpass these damage classes yet any class will be able to scale enough health to tank while still putting out more damage than a "tank race".

It's literally better to play any race that give passive damage boosts since building to tank and heal can be done very easily without the passives given to Nords and Argonians while still having that extra bit of damage.

Edited by IronWooshu on February 4, 2019 4:06AM
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Altmer is already broken and will stay broken after the race changes, why the *** would you expect a buff?

Have you actually done testing on the PTS? Of course you haven't. Altmer are currently second/third highest DPS. Breton and Khajiit pull higher parses.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/455092/raid-buffed-dps-comparison-of-each-race-by-class-tests-graphs-interpretation-and-final-score/p1

Another test:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=c-HGXW_B7EE&t=11s

Do you think ZOS have not tested anything?

Stop panicking and see what next PTS patch holds.
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Class reps must all play Dunmer or Khajit ...Altmer the GD godfathers of Magicka in all the TES lore are being belittled by the Bretons? You're kidding me right? ...this is utter trash

They were already behind Breton before these proposed nerfs. Now they'll be significantly behind.

I'm not sure this is what the class reps want. Most of the top DDs have tested the races and know that Altmer is underperforming. This sounds like ZOS being ZOS.

Their damage stats are not behind Breton or khajit etc.

Stop flooding all over the forum, testing done by a single player may depend on different circumstances.

Wait for next patch first.
    Edited by Lord_Eomer on February 4, 2019 4:27AM
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Altmer is already broken and will stay broken after the race changes, why the *** would you expect a buff?

Have you actually done testing on the PTS? Of course you haven't. Altmer are currently second/third highest DPS. Breton and Khajiit pull higher parses.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/455092/raid-buffed-dps-comparison-of-each-race-by-class-tests-graphs-interpretation-and-final-score/p1

Another test:

Stop panicking and see what next PTS patch holds.

Stop panicking ZOS got it under control, is probably the funniest thing i read today
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Class reps must all play Dunmer or Khajit ...Altmer the GD godfathers of Magicka in all the TES lore are being belittled by the Bretons? You're kidding me right? ...this is utter trash

They were already behind Breton before these proposed nerfs. Now they'll be significantly behind.

I'm not sure this is what the class reps want. Most of the top DDs have tested the races and know that Altmer is underperforming. This sounds like ZOS being ZOS.

Their damage stats are not behind Breton or khajit etc.

Stop flooding all over the forum, testing done by a single player may depend on different circumstances.

Wait for next patch first.

Testing was done by multiple players. Here is a test by Liko, one of the top DDs in the game.

Altmer has not been BiS for magicka DPS in anyone's testing.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on February 4, 2019 4:34AM
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Another test:

Yes, because they have a disastrous track record when it comes to balancing the game. These comments alone show they haven't done any testing (or else they'd know Altmer is not top DPS).
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on February 4, 2019 4:35AM
  • ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was there any talk about consolidating the absurd amount of channels inside of the discord servers for the class rep program? There are like 30 channels in every single one and it's impossible to keep track of the discussion going on in every single channel so it really doesn't provide a good avenue for discussion or feedback at all. For example in the DK server we do not need ELEVEN seperate pvp channels, three pve channels, three skills channels, and 6 "general" channels to discuss one class. I don't know who thought this was a good idea, but having the discussion split between over 20 different discord channels is probably what I would do if I didn't want anyone to actually discuss anything.

edit: The NB channel is even worse. There are 44 channels dedicated to NB discussion. whyyyyy
    Edited by ecru on February 4, 2019 5:11AM
    Gryphon Heart
    Godslayer
    Dawnbringer
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t like the High Elf return.

Also Orcs just needed Max Stam increase.
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is there a reason it takes another update to see the problem with earthgore?

It not only saves players from grave mistakes but also Mitigates all incoming damage for its duration and negates ground placed ultimates that take longer to build up than the cool down of the set.

The set needs to have a flat healing nerf and needs to only proc in direct healing abillities. Not from a cp tree passive or a rapid regen tick.

This. Also @Joy_Division any chance to visit the following subjects?

- Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    - Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    - Increase Forward Momentum snare immunity duration to 6 seconds
    - Change Retreating Maneuvers to apply only to 12 players and give it the Streak treatment
    - Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    - Add an escape move to magplars other than mist form
    - Add Snare Immunity potions
    - Bring some kind of resurrection sickness in the game (my favorite one : 20% less stats for 2 minutes)
    - Fix the permanent animation bugs until you relog or go inside a delve (block, cold fire siege, psijic bubble, etc)
    - Add different arts (wallpapers) to the Cyrodiil Loading Screens
    - Add somebody who play in large groups to the Class Representative Team
    Edited by frozywozy on February 4, 2019 1:54PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Ertosi
    Ertosi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why on earth is this second wave of racial changes so drastic and frankly nonsensical? Shouldn't the second pass be simple polishing of the initial changes to smooth out the rough spots?
    PC NA @Ertosi
    ♠♦ My Team ♥♣
    GoanJabsplar [Grand Master Crafter, Master Angler, Tamriel Hero, Explorer]
    DruStamplar
    TicklesHealplar
    DixieMagplar
    FigsStamblade Sneakthief [Master Thief]
    Sir PriceStamblade Bow Ganker [Daedric Lord Slayer]
    MayaStamblade Speedster
    AhmedMagblade Bomber
    BalzarStamSorc Blitzer
    WinniePetSorc Thunder Mage
    TanksStamDK Tank
    MonaMagDK Fire Mage
    DawnHPDK
    BearlyStamden Tank
    IvanaMagden Ice Mage

CP 950+
    ♌ DC Loyalist ♌
    ✄ Grand Master Crafter
    No new crafting or game systems for 2019? "Season of the Dragon" would be better named "The Year of no New Major Features"
    https://i.imgur.com/TPscgS9.jpg to see major features of the last few years compared.
    https://i.imgur.com/X8qY0gP.jpg to see a detailed comparison of this year's Q1 to the last two Q1s.
    https://i.imgur.com/4z71cK8.jpg to see a detailed comparison of each years' first two quarters combined.
    https://i.imgur.com/jrHe5h8.jpg to see a projected comparison of the full years and what 2019's Q4 will need to catch up.
    Unsubbed January 15th, 2019 due to the lack of any new substantial features shown to be coming in 2019.
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Racial Balance was at its peak in almost every regard; a few outliers to fix sure, but nothing too drastic. But this?
    ...I....
    ...I just...
    ...I just don't get it.

Have I been Rick Rolled? I feel like I've been Rick Rolled and it's just so mentally scarring that it's affecting my physical health too. I'm literally nauseous from reading this considering that it's akin to just saying that we're just going back to the same unbalanced crap we have now. I'm sorry but this just feel so meaningless now. All that number crunching everyone has done these few weeks to try and bring light to the changes are now possibly going down the drain, and for what? Because of some arbitrary thing such as "it didn't meet our goal". Your goal post is lopsided ZOS.
    Argonian forever
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

They clearly said, that Altmer is not supposed to have sustain, so they are going to loose that and it's not getting replaced with sustain. As they said, only Breton is supposed to have sustain. :D

And more damage isn't an option as well, because then Altmer might be too superior with damage, which is not what they want. So that leaves us with some useless utility that might not even compensate for the loss of sustain.
    Honestly, I did not like spell charge. I found it horrible and expected them to make it more impactful. Taking all sustain from Altmer is not what I had in mind.

@MLGProPlayer @Dracane

I honestly think that Bretons should have the highest magicka sustain... Dunmer should have the highest magikca damage... and Altmer should have the perfect mix of magicka sustain and damage.

That way, they all equalize out (Bretons would have to build toward magicka damage, Dunmers would have to build toward magicka sustain, and Altmers can add a little to sustain and damage). You'd still get your class racial identities while ZOS gives PVE/PVP a sense of balance.
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • DaGhostDS
    DaGhostDS
    ✭✭✭
    We were told that ZOS saw these concerns and would work on creating more options/systems for stealth gameplay outside of race. With these additions, stealth gameplay will open up to more players, and also allow bosmers to have the nice combat buff will still having avenues to be as stealthy as before.

Stealth movement speed would be unique and great lorewise, like let's say 20%. (make it not stack with other effect like the Magblade morph and vampire stage 4)

Would also make me drop Vampire.. I'm so done looking like a Michael Jackson impersonator.
    Edited by DaGhostDS on February 4, 2019 6:06AM
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was really looking forward to the Altmer spellcharge since my Templar uses class skills almost exclusively. Ouch.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Good shout. Can't believe the Altmer crew are moaning and haven't actually seen the change yet. The first pass wasn't right, if ZOS pull off something similar to above its a gd thing.

Personally there's more to it than some pros doing 60k DPS parses and saying the changes were all similar...
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@MLGProPlayer @Dracane

I honestly think that Bretons should have the highest magicka sustain... Dunmer should have the highest magikca damage... and Altmer should have the perfect mix of magicka sustain and damage.

That way, they all equalize out (Bretons would have to build toward magicka damage, Dunmers would have to build toward magicka sustain, and Altmers can add a little to sustain and damage). You'd still get your class racial identities while ZOS gives PVE/PVP a sense of balance.

Are you still missing the point ? There is NO sustain anymore. They remove it.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • joaaocaampos
    joaaocaampos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RichLambert

My suggestions are:

High Elf
    • Spell Recharge: Restore 575 385 Magicka or Stamina, based on whichever is higher, after activating a Class Ability. This effect can occur once every 6 seconds. Increases your damage done and reduces damage taken by 5% while you are using an ability with a cast or channel time.

Argonian
    • Resourceful: Increases your Max Magicka by 1000. Restore 3600 4120 Health, Magicka, and Stamina when you drink a potion.
    • Argonian Resistance: Increases your Max Health by 1000 and your Disease Resistance by 2310 2640. You are immune to the Diseased status effect.
    • Life Mender: Increases your Healing Done by 4% 5%.
    Player Comment: Accurate Resistance for ALL Races!
    Basically, an accurate Resistance: 2310 → 2640 (4%) for Argonian (Disease) – as described above –, Wood Elf (Poison), Breton (Spell), Dark Elf (Flame), Nord (Cold), and Imperial (Physical)!

Wood Elf
    • Resist Affliction: Increases your Max Stamina by 2000 and your Poison Resistance by 2310 2640. You are immune to the Poisoned status effect.
    • Hunter’s Eye: Increases your Stealth detection radius by 3m and increases your damage done to Sneaking enemies by X%. After you use Roll Dodge you gain 20% 10% Movement Speed for 3 4 seconds.

Breton
    • Spell Attunement: Gain 2310 2640 Spell Resistance and 100 Magicka Recovery.

Dark Elf
    • Dynamic: Increases your Max Stamina and Magicka by 1250 1500.
    • Resist Flame: Increases your Max Health by 600 and your Flame Resistance by 2310 2640. You are immune to the Burning status effect.

Imperial
    • Tough: Increases your Max Health by 2000 and your Physical Resistance by 2640.
    • Red Diamond: When you deal Direct Damage you have a 15% chance to restore 1750 Health and Magicka. Reduces the cost of your Block and Bash abilities by 5%.

Khajiit
    • Robustness: Increases your Health, Stamina and Magicka Recovery by 100. and your Stamina and Magicka recovery by 75.

Nord
    • Resist Frost: Increases your Max Health by 1000 and your Cold Resistance by 2310 2640. You are immune to the Chilled status effect.

Orc
    • Craftsman: Increases experience gain with the Heavy Armor Skill line by 15%. Increases your crafting Inspiration gained and reduces your gathering time by 10%.
    • Brawny: Increases your Max Health and Stamina by 500 and your Max Stamina by 1000.
    • Unflinching: Increases your Healing Received by 4%. When you deal damage with a weapon ability you restore 380 Health. and Stamina This effect can occur once every 4 seconds.

Redguard
    • Martial Training: Increases the damage and reduces the cost of your Weapon abilities by 8%.

And that's it!
    Edited by joaaocaampos on February 4, 2019 9:19PM