The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Class Reps] Update & Meeting Notes - Jan 30, 2019

• amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One thing, about Fury and Legion, these sets does not need a nerf , it looks like it just because there arent any medium armor sets that provide good weapon damage.
    Create few MEDIUM sets that provide high weapon damage, and that should do. Stop with the nerf hammer, pepole invested millions making their gear golden - it will be insanely not fair to nerf it.
    Edited by amir412 on February 4, 2019 5:05PM
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IronWooshu wrote: »
    I dont understand at all....
    Yet Nord is what you're worried about? Not Redguard who can permanently block with their crazy OP sustain and will become BiS for tanks and if that happens what does Nord really have going for them? Worst DPS, 2nd or 3rd best tank, maybe last depending on Imperials changes. Worst healers with no sustain, no sustain for any role really.

@Joy_Division @ZOS_Gilliam @ZOS_BrianWheeler

truth.

we finally got some useful buff that helps with tanking and maybe squeeze a bit more DPS (compared to other classes' major buff to DPS), but we're the one with the biggest concern and the one under the microscope?

come on.
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    does any of the class reps main a Nord?
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time Stop: ZOS is raising the cost to 8100 magicka and indicated they are willing to make further adjustments If necessary.

Feel like this just makes it another Rapids in that it will be an Xv1 tool with a dedicated spammer. Issue is you likely are not going to be both immune to soft CC and hard CC at the same time while this really applies both and in a huge area.
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord-Otto wrote: »
    It says directly in the notes that ZOS are looking for something other than MAIN STAT. So no max mag, no mag regen, no spellpower. Health and stamina are still useless from an optimized perspective, so what could possibly be in store for us but a nerf?
    Of course, Ragnaroek doesn't care. He just wants sorcs and High Elves nerfed. So he can't get why we're frightened. But I hope I made it clear now.

Which is so funny. Because no Sorcerer could harm his Duelist career anyway. One would think that he would be the last one to care about a completely harmless class for himself.
    Edited by Dracane on February 4, 2019 2:32PM
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    It says directly in the notes that ZOS are looking for something other than MAIN STAT. So no max mag, no mag regen, no spellpower. Health and stamina are still useless from an optimized perspective, so what could possibly be in store for us but a nerf?
    Of course, Ragnaroek doesn't care. He just wants sorcs and High Elves nerfed. So he can't get why we're frightened. But I hope I made it clear now.

Which is so funny. Because no Sorcerer could harm his Duelist career anyway. One would think that he would be the last one to care about a completely harmless class for himself.

Some people just can't accept the Wizard's Way...
    *tips pointy hat*
  • Zyhrah
    Zyhrah
    Soul Shriven
    Concerning "Stuck in Combat" - this has happened, to me, in the wild while killing bugs and spiders. It was frustrating not to be able to loot the mob. After googling the issue I logged to character select and back in to un-stick which is not the best solution.

Then I found a forum post about using weapon swap (~) to clear the the stuck in combat problem. Swapping weapons works great though it will de-spawn a pet if the pet is not on the other spell list.

If your character is under level 15 you can not swap weapons to get out of stuck in combat - the the alternative is to switch to character select and log back in - sometimes the mob is still there and loot-able.

I read the post from Lord-Otto - "ZOS hate it. The players hate it. Why isn't the mechanic behind it removed then? The bug appeared after ZOS implemented not being able to switch skills in combat - WHICH NO ONE ASKED FOR. It now causes huge problems, more than the previous system, can't be repaired and frustrates EVERYONE. Then why not just roll back? ZOS not willing to roll back wrong decisions has been a well-known weak point in the game's development for years. It can't get much clearer than this, can it?
    So, unless I'm missing technical knoqledge here (please correct me then), just bite the apple and go back!"

I am a PVE player and I accidentally hit the weapon swap key (~) when I am in combat and swap weapons. Does the not able to weapon swap during combat only apply to PVP, just curious?
    Edited by Zyhrah on February 4, 2019 3:10PM
  • Rust_in_Peace
    Rust_in_Peace
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imperials: Yes they definitely need more adaptability than some mediocre tanking passives. Please change Red Diamond to something more useful/sustain oriented.

Orc: I feel like losing the sustain on hit to give them a clone of red diamond is a big mistake.
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    amir412 wrote: »
    One thing, about Fury and Legion, these sets does not need a nerf - They are BIS in PVP, no doubt, but its just because there arent any medium armor sets that provide good weapon damage.
    Create few sets that provide high weapon damage, and that should do. Stop with the nerf hammer, pepole invested millions making their gear golden - it will be insanely not fair to nerf it.

Well, you know what, I don't think you're on a wrong track here!
    Damage needs a buff these days. And giving good damage sets to the damage armors, medium and light, would help here. The problem with 7th and Fury is they can also bring tankiness to the table, alongside damage. Which clearly breaks the balance. You would have to give MA/LA ridiculous damage sets to overcome that.
    So, a slight, like really slight, nerf to those two sets seems reasonable. And buff MA/LA sets quite a bit in return. Now, finding the sweet spot, that's the art here.
  • Ertosi
    Ertosi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spiralvin wrote: »
    The way I see it, making Khajiits excel in both stamina and magicka is a marketing strategy for race change tokens to the major race of the upcoming Elsweyr chapter. There is simply no reason to give superior burst damage buffs towards both Magicka and Stamina, for a race that is supposed to be established as nimble predators or hunters.

Seriously. I play Dunmer MagDK, but not Altmer. I am not too upset by the hybridization of the Dunmer, but I can safely say that I both sympathize and emphathize our Mer bethrens, whose homes were featured in the previous chapters.
    MaxJrFTW wrote: »
    Khajiit: ZOS generally liked what this race was offering, though indicated that some small boosts in the stats would be ideal. Stealth passive to be adjusted so they can’t literally walk under a guard’s nose without being seen.
    Khajiit are top magicka dps, and 2nd stamina dps. Guess that means we should buff them further so they're best for both. Help me understand this?

This theory is supported by the additional changes to Altmer. Round 1 PTS had made Khajiit more tempting to change to, but they had failed to make Altmer a tempting choice to change from. Hence what we're seeing now.
    PC NA @Ertosi
    ♠♦ My Team ♥♣
    GoanJabsplar [Grand Master Crafter, Master Angler, Tamriel Hero, Explorer]
    DruStamplar
    TicklesHealplar
    DixieMagplar
    FigsStamblade Sneakthief [Master Thief]
    Sir PriceStamblade Bow Ganker [Daedric Lord Slayer]
    MayaStamblade Speedster
    AhmedMagblade Bomber
    BalzarStamSorc Blitzer
    WinniePetSorc Thunder Mage
    TanksStamDK Tank
    MonaMagDK Fire Mage
    DawnHPDK
    BearlyStamden Tank
    IvanaMagden Ice Mage

CP 950+
    ♌ DC Loyalist ♌
    ✄ Grand Master Crafter
    No new crafting or game systems for 2019? "Season of the Dragon" would be better named "The Year of no New Major Features"
    https://i.imgur.com/TPscgS9.jpg to see major features of the last few years compared.
    https://i.imgur.com/X8qY0gP.jpg to see a detailed comparison of this year's Q1 to the last two Q1s.
    https://i.imgur.com/4z71cK8.jpg to see a detailed comparison of each years' first two quarters combined.
    https://i.imgur.com/jrHe5h8.jpg to see a projected comparison of the full years and what 2019's Q4 will need to catch up.
    Unsubbed January 15th, 2019 due to the lack of any new substantial features shown to be coming in 2019.
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Not quite. From the first page:

"ZOS wants this to still be a damage race and will look to reform Spell Recharge to provide something other than main stat return."

To me, it sounds like it could very well be higher max mag or spell damage. Or, who knows, maybe they add 128 spell/weapon damage to "elemental" damage like fire, shock, ice, disease, poison. Wouldn't be main stat, wouldn't shoehorn into mag (as if the other passives don't do that already) and is no percentage amplifier.
  • phantasmalD
    phantasmalD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's what mud people keep telling themselves. Galerion was an Argonian, hm? Mannimarco? Camoran?
    Altmer are the closest relatives to the gods, magic is the power of the gods.
    Well, this is not the place for lore discussion, but...
    No self respecting Altmer would call the Aedra 'gods', they are 'Ancestors'. That being said, both men and mer are supposed to be descendants of the Ehlnofey, the remnants of et'Ada who have neither fled Mundus nor completely sacrificed themselves to create it.

While beast races have varying and mysterious origins, Argonians are known to derive their powers from the Hist, an ancient being on par of with the et'Ada; might even BE an et'Ada of maybe padomaic origin, or something even more ancient. It had its own separate realm of Oblivion that supposedly got destroyed during the war between the Ehlnofey and Black Marsh might be a remnant of that realm.

Magic is not the power of gods, it's the energy of all living things, constantly flowing into Mundus from Aetherius through the hole torn in the veil of reality by the fleeing Magnus, the architect of Mundus.
    Altmer are naturally attuned to magic and therefore many of the greatest mages are of that race. And Dunmer aren't too far behind with Seth and Fyr.
    Indeed, since Aldmer are the descendants who desperately cling to their fleeting divinity and the glory days they have an easier time harnessing the arcane powers.
    And obviously Dunmer are on par with Altmer because they are descendants of a splinter group; Chimer were Altmer who followed Veloth in his worship of the Good Daedra.
    Sotha Sil technically stole his power but Fyr is legit OP, the dude is like 4k years old, almost old enough to actually be an Altmer.
    On the other hand I can't name a single great argonian mage.
    Ignorance and lack of representation does not equal proof. Before Morrowind (2004) we didn't know about Divayth Fyr or the Tribunal either.
    Now the Murkmire expansion actually gave us some names tho, like Beela-Kaar, an ancient argonian sorceror.

Argonians can be powerful mages on their own rights, tho probably can't compete with Altmer in terms of raw, destructive power. In previous games they were adept in Mysticism, Illusion, Alteration, Alchemy and Restoration, in other words they are more about altering, manipulating and utilizing the raw forces of nature. They were the only other race beside Breton and Altmer to have +10 intelligence.

• Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

"ZOS wants this to still be a damage race and will look to reform Spell Recharge to provide something other than main stat return."

To me, it sounds like it could very well be higher max mag or spell damage. Or, who knows, maybe they add 128 spell/weapon damage to "elemental" damage like fire, shock, ice, disease, poison. Wouldn't be main stat, wouldn't shoehorn into mag (as if the other passives don't do that already) and is no percentage amplifier.

I have thought about that and ruled it out. They would have done so already or at least stated clearly to the reps "we're ripping off sustain to increase damage, how is subject to change". Would have prevented mass hysteria and made us excited. I wouldn't let that opportunity pass as a designer, unless I'd never had that intention in the first place.
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have thought about that and ruled it out. They would have done so already or at least stated clearly to the reps "we're ripping off sustain to increase damage, how is subject to change". Would have prevented mass hysteria and made us excited. I wouldn't let that opportunity pass as a designer, unless I'd never had that intention in the first place.

You are reading between the lines, which most people don't do.
    The way it is worded is too specific. It sounds like they just want to take all sustain away and replace it with something meaningless.

I was thinking about a way to give Altmer sustain without making it unconditional.
    They could increase the amount of ressources they restore with heavy attacks. So Altmer would still have a way to have good sustain, if they are willing to sacrifise dps. Because no good pver likes to do them, because they always result in a dps loss.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That's what mud people keep telling themselves. Galerion was an Argonian, hm? Mannimarco? Camoran?
    Altmer are the closest relatives to the gods, magic is the power of the gods.
    Well, this is not the place for lore discussion, but...
    No self respecting Altmer would call the Aedra 'gods', they are 'Ancestors'. That being said, both men and mer are supposed to be descendants of the Ehlnofey, the remnants of et'Ada who have neither fled Mundus nor completely sacrificed themselves to create it.

While beast races have varying and mysterious origins, Argonians are known to derive their powers from the Hist, an ancient being on par of with the et'Ada; might even BE an et'Ada of maybe padomaic origin, or something even more ancient. It had its own separate realm of Oblivion that supposedly got destroyed during the war between the Ehlnofey and Black Marsh might be a remnant of that realm.

Magic is not the power of gods, it's the energy of all living things, constantly flowing into Mundus from Aetherius through the hole torn in the veil of reality by the fleeing Magnus, the architect of Mundus.
    Altmer are naturally attuned to magic and therefore many of the greatest mages are of that race. And Dunmer aren't too far behind with Seth and Fyr.
    Indeed, since Aldmer are the descendants who desperately cling to their fleeting divinity and the glory days they have an easier time harnessing the arcane powers.
    And obviously Dunmer are on par with Altmer because they are descendants of a splinter group; Chimer were Altmer who followed Veloth in his worship of the Good Daedra.
    Sotha Sil technically stole his power but Fyr is legit OP, the dude is like 4k years old, almost old enough to actually be an Altmer.
    On the other hand I can't name a single great argonian mage.
    Ignorance and lack of representation does not equal proof. Before Morrowind (2004) we didn't know about Divayth Fyr or the Tribunal either.
    Now the Murkmire expansion actually gave us some names tho, like Beela-Kaar, an ancient argonian sorceror.

Argonians can be powerful mages on their own rights, tho probably can't compete with Altmer in terms of raw, destructive power. In previous games they were adept in Mysticism, Illusion, Alteration, Alchemy and Restoration, in other words they are more about altering, manipulating and utilizing the raw forces of nature. They were the only other race beside Breton and Altmer to have +10 intelligence.

Oh, Auri-El certainly is worshipped. Calling a worshipped being a god is fair game, IMO. And it's easier to explain than the whole creation myth. Btw, I would consider Lorkhan the real architect.
    Argonians probably have no direct relationship to the Hist. Unlike Altmer who are remnants of the gods. It's proven in their magical prowess many times. And I wouldn't consider magic the power of life. It's rather the power of re-writing natural laws, which is a godly feat. Tiber became Talos, a god, by doing just that, achieving Chim.
    On the subject of Seth, he became godly after the heart incident. But he was already a great mage before that, on par with Fyr. Argonians don't make such names for themselves. Even Nords have imprinted themselves into history, like Shalidor. Can't ignore something that just isn't there. Even retroactively, Argonians just don't pop up in these matters.
  • blkjag
    blkjag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone gets a skin now...... ok. Why even bother with no death, speed and hm???? I really hope they don’t do this. It give people something to work for and get better. But I guess some people don’t wanna work for it and have a fashion show in their 15,000 crown house. Bummer
    Edited by blkjag on February 4, 2019 3:42PM
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »

You are reading between the lines, which most people don't do.
    The way it is worded is too specific. It sounds like they just want to take all sustain away and replace it with something meaningless.

I was thinking about a way to give Altmer sustain without making it unconditional.
    They could increase the amount of ressources they restore with heavy attacks. So Altmer would still have a way to have good sustain, if they are willing to sacrifise dps. Because no good pver likes to do them, because they always result in a dps loss.

But this wouldn't help PvP. Would definitely help PvE pet sorcs, however.
  • ZarkingFrued
    ZarkingFrued
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerfing 7th again? And fury? Nerfing high elf into a zero sustain race? Nord gets ONE HALFWAY DECENT PASSIVE and you guys are already after it. Overpowered? Dude not even if it was every 5 seconds would it be over powered considering the other races. Taking away any semblance of sustain that Orc has? Also, either entirely change imperial passive or give the sorry individuals who bought it their money back. Its 100% useless as is. Getting tired of this game.

"It’s a nice change of pace not to see things get hit with nerfs as an attempt to address issues."

What are you even talking about lol? They nerfed these races with the changes, and now again before they even hit live. Everyone is losing 1-3k max stats with the loss of % based passives, and anything that we liked about race changes is now set to be removed.

Cherry on top= now they're gonna make fury and 7th useless in the following patch. Dudes, fury and 7th are sets that are only good for solo players who are already at a SEVERE disadvantage being solo. Some guy who is not good at the game dies to someone wearing it and they respawn on the forums. In what reality should someone who cant play and doesnt keep their buffs up survive against someone who is truly tuned into the game even if the less skilled player is in a group? It doesnt matter, we solo players constantly adapt, while ZOS literally bends to the game to make group play easier. Stop catering to people who are not good at the game. And what game are you playing saying 7th and fury are overshadowing every other pvp stam set? Spriggans, gryphons, bone pirate, acrobat, hundings ect. Ect. Ect. Just stop lol. Fury and 7th are great options when you wanna go heavy, which requires you to spam heavy attack to sustain. Everyone is going to medium lately anyhow. So the problem is they're overshadowing other pvp stam sets? Okay, BUFF THE SETS YOU THINK ARE OVERSHADOWED. STOP NERFING EVERYTHING, THE ONLY REAL THING YOURE NERFING ARE YOUR PAYCHECKS BECAUSE WE ARE GETTING TIRED OF FARMING FOR NEW GEAR EVERY PATCH.
    Edited by ZarkingFrued on February 4, 2019 5:00PM
  • ZarkingFrued
    ZarkingFrued
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kikke wrote: »
    Buffing Dunmers, when they already have the mosts pure stats of all the races. Amazing.
    Buffing Argonians, So they will be the same as live. no change... lol.
    Nerfing everything that people was hyped for...
    Leave those races people yelled was OP (looking at you Redguard)

We trying to make a new NerfDire Situation it seems. We did not have enough players leave during this period, we gotta do the same again. Mindlessly nerfing and buffing were it does not make sense.

There is absolutely no way that they play this game. If they do they must be hillarious to watch.
  • ZarkingFrued
    ZarkingFrued
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    amir412 wrote: »
    One thing, about Fury and Legion, these sets does not need a nerf - They are BIS in PVP, no doubt, but its just because there arent any medium armor sets that provide good weapon damage.
    Create few sets that provide high weapon damage, and that should do. Stop with the nerf hammer, pepole invested millions making their gear golden - it will be insanely not fair to nerf it.

ZoS knows nothing but nerf.
  • ZarkingFrued
    ZarkingFrued
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imperials: Yes they definitely need more adaptability than some mediocre tanking passives. Please change Red Diamond to something more useful/sustain oriented.

Orc: I feel like losing the sustain on hit to give them a clone of red diamond is a big mistake.

If Red Diamond is garbage for imperial then why would we want it on orc??? This is madness. I knew when I saw the initial changes that it was only going to get worse.
    Edited by ZarkingFrued on February 4, 2019 5:06PM
  • Azyle1
    Azyle1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are we all freaking out again?

Why?
  • Cundu_Ertur
    Cundu_Ertur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good evening everyone!

[*] Bosmer: ZOS has heard concerns about the stackable powerful movement speed. Bosmers will still get a speed boost off dodge, it just wont be as high. Bosmers will get some short damage bonus as compensation. Note: Reps specifically asked about the community’s concern that bosmers are trading stealth for different buffs. We were told that ZOS saw these concerns and would work on creating more options/systems for stealth gameplay outside of race. With these additions, stealth gameplay will open up to more players, and also allow bosmers to have the nice combat buff will still having avenues to be as stealthy as before.
    I fully expected the speed boost would not survive in its initial form, so that's fine. I also don't have an issue with having more of the stealth bonus move to a non-racial passive somewhere, but the problem with that is then you have a giant orc or nord moving as stealthily as a teeny tiny bosmer. I mean, seriously, look at a tall bosmer compared to a short anything else, and its pretty significant. Even if it is just a fixed 1m bonus to hiding in the base passive, or adding a stealth component to Hunter's Eye, or whatever, there should be some boost to being hidden for bosmer to reflect their lore-based cultural and physical affinity to being unnoticed. Even if it's small, even if it's less than what the khajiit get, it should be something. I'd waive the proffered damage boost to keep a boost to stealth.
    Taking stealth away from the Bosmer is like taking magic away from the Altmer, making Nords allergic to mead, or making Orcs pretty.
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good evening everyone!

[*] Bosmer: ZOS has heard concerns about the stackable powerful movement speed. Bosmers will still get a speed boost off dodge, it just wont be as high. Bosmers will get some short damage bonus as compensation. Note: Reps specifically asked about the community’s concern that bosmers are trading stealth for different buffs. We were told that ZOS saw these concerns and would work on creating more options/systems for stealth gameplay outside of race. With these additions, stealth gameplay will open up to more players, and also allow bosmers to have the nice combat buff will still having avenues to be as stealthy as before.
    I fully expected the speed boost would not survive in its initial form, so that's fine. I also don't have an issue with having more of the stealth bonus move to a non-racial passive somewhere, but the problem with that is then you have a giant orc or nord moving as stealthily as a teeny tiny bosmer. I mean, seriously, look at a tall bosmer compared to a short anything else, and its pretty significant. Even if it is just a fixed 1m bonus to hiding in the base passive, or adding a stealth component to Hunter's Eye, or whatever, there should be some boost to being hidden for bosmer to reflect their lore-based cultural and physical affinity to being unnoticed. Even if it's small, even if it's less than what the khajiit get, it should be something. I'd waive the proffered damage boost to keep a boost to stealth.
    Hey remember the high elf in the thieves guild she tall but nimble and stealthy and bosmer by lore are hunters haha
  • Cundu_Ertur
    Cundu_Ertur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RichLambert

My suggestions are:
    Wood Elf
    • Resist Affliction: Increases your Max Stamina by 2000 and your Poison Resistance by 2310 2640. You are immune to the Poisoned status effect.
    • Hunter’s Eye: Increases your Stealth detection radius by 3m and increases your damage done while in Stealth by 6%. After you use Roll Dodge you gain 20% 10% Movement Speed for 3 4 seconds.
    Stealth detection remains completely useless in PVE. The damage out of stealth also annoys people who complain endlessly about stealth gankers. My suggestion for Hunter's Eye would be --
    [*] Hunter’s Eye: Increases your Stealth detection radius by 3m and decreases your detected in Stealth radius by 3m*. After you use Roll Dodge you gain 20% 10% Movement Speed for 3 4 seconds.

*If the khajiit bonus gets toned back to 3m, then this could be 2m; but if the khajiit bonus is more than 3m, then 3m is appropriate here.

Taking stealth away from the Bosmer is like taking magic away from the Altmer, making Nords allergic to mead, or making Orcs pretty.
  • Cundu_Ertur
    Cundu_Ertur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good evening everyone!

Hey remember the high elf in the thieves guild she tall but nimble and stealthy and bosmer by lore are hunters haha

And the hunter who is seen by their prey goes hungry.
  • josiahva
    josiahva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigh...its not the Red Diamond passive that is making Imperials bad...its the nerf to stats making them worthless for anything, who cares about the Red Diamond Passive really?
  • josiahva
    josiahva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    angeleda wrote: »
    Elsterchen wrote: »
    Time Stop: ZOS is raising the cost to 8100 magicka and indicated they are willing to make further adjustments If necessary.

While I acknowledge that the price for this skill (and its usefullness) was too low, the new price will shut out stamina players from using either morph. The whole skill line is already mainly magica-based and time stop is a pretty good crowd controll skill, I feel its wrong to only make it available to magica players.

Please reconsider. Maybe one morph of time stop should get stamina costs?

Else, as always: your time and efford is appriciated Class-reps. Please keep it up and going! <3

Psijic order were magicka based mages....

Also i gotta ask.... WHAT stam char (other than probably a very confused one) even uses timestop in any way shape or form???

I use Time Stop in PvE all the time on my tank....and his stam pool is double his magicka pool
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    angeleda wrote: »
    Elsterchen wrote: »

While I acknowledge that the price for this skill (and its usefullness) was too low, the new price will shut out stamina players from using either morph. The whole skill line is already mainly magica-based and time stop is a pretty good crowd controll skill, I feel its wrong to only make it available to magica players.

Please reconsider. Maybe one morph of time stop should get stamina costs?

Else, as always: your time and efford is appriciated Class-reps. Please keep it up and going! <3

Psijic order were magicka based mages....

Also i gotta ask.... WHAT stam char (other than probably a very confused one) even uses timestop in any way shape or form???

@angeleda Tanks. Not everything is pvp. Not every tank is a dk. From above your post:

Time stop at 8100 kills useage by pve tanks.
    ESO_Blash wrote: »

Not only is this skill hardly overpowered in PVP scenarios , it has also been developed with PVE Tanks in mind who have no means of relying on class abilities to CC multiple enemies. It was introduced with Summerset in combination with the Silver Leash change to make Nightblades and Templars e.g. remotely capable of doing what is necessary as a Tank, which is chaining and stacking. Take it away and non-DK Tanks are severely crippled once again.

@Liofa
    Shorayel wrote: »
    Starlock wrote: »
    So... time stop will be nearly useless in PvE because of planned astronomical cast cost to satisfy PvP whiners. Thanks. :/

I used it on my mag temp tank...but with this increased cost it is useless for PVE like you said
    Tasear wrote: »
    Time stop at 8100 kills useage by pve tanks.

Indeed ...I am starting to see what people mean about pvp changes that hurt pvp. The cost of the still will make it useless skill.

WHAT? I use this as cc on my tank instead of talon and now you want to make it cost almost half my mana pool? Pls stop nerf pve for pvp sake!

#FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ertosi wrote: »
    Bosmer: Note: Reps specifically asked about the community’s concern that bosmers are trading stealth for different buffs. We were told that ZOS saw these concerns and would work on creating more options/systems for stealth gameplay outside of race. With these additions, stealth gameplay will open up to more players, and also allow bosmers to have the nice combat buff will still having avenues to be as stealthy as before.

ie "We heard you but are ignoring you. Feel free to use the gear-related options available to everyone."

I could not have said it any better myself. Instead of racial diversity, they are further shoving Bosmer into the PVP gankblade box.
    Edited by anadandy on February 4, 2019 9:09PM