The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

End of Cyrodiil campaign rewards seem to not grant the new set items

Flamingfunk
Flamingfunk
✭✭✭
After checking on multiple characters and multiple guildies having the same results, it seems the new sets are not in the loot table.
Is this intended, or did someone forget to update this too? As it was with the rewards of the worthy when Lagmire landed.
  • Matt68
    Matt68
    Soul Shriven
    After checking on multiple characters and multiple guildies having the same results, it seems the new sets are not in the loot table.
    Is this intended, or did someone forget to update this too? As it was with the rewards of the worthy when Lagmire landed.

Same here, ranked 9 chars to finally get today... 45 *** purple old set jewels (fury, transmutation, ...)
    GG !
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since there was no mention of new sets coming to end of campaing rewards (only to RftW) in the patch notes it seems to be intended.
  • themaddaedra
    themaddaedra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah it's not intended. They messed up. I heard people getting new purple sets from tier 3 boxes (when your alliance wins or sth).

I grinded hard for SS gold jewellery and now i got some Eagle Eyed rings and whatnot. This should be compensated.
    PC|EU
  • InvitationNotFound
    InvitationNotFound
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did anyone expect anything different? :trollface:
    We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome... - The Wrobler
    You know you don't have to be here right? - Rich Lambert
    Verrätst du mir deinen Beruf? Ich würde auch gerne mal Annahmen dazu schreiben, wie simple die Aufgaben anderer sind. - Kai Schober

Addons:
    RdK Group Tool: esoui DE EN FR
    Port to Friend's House: esoui DE EN FR - Library: DE EN
    Yet another Compass: esoui DE EN FR
    Group Buffs: esoui DE EN FR
  • Flamingfunk
    Flamingfunk
    ✭✭✭
    Nah it's not intended. They messed up. I heard people getting new purple sets from tier 3 boxes (when your alliance wins or sth).

I grinded hard for SS gold jewellery and now i got some Eagle Eyed rings and whatnot. This should be compensated.

My alliance won the campaign, not heard anyone getting anything but the old sets.
  • themaddaedra
    themaddaedra
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My alliance won the campaign, not heard anyone getting anything but the old sets.

I don't know how badly they messed up. But i know people got purple new jewellery yesterday.
    PC|EU
  • Flamingfunk
    Flamingfunk
    ✭✭✭
    Then I guess it's drowned in the rather large loot table somewhere.
  • ZOS_BrianWheeler
    ZOS_BrianWheeler
    PvP & Combat Lead
    Items team is aware of this and getting a fix in.
    Wheeler
    ESO PVP Lead & Combat Lead
    Staff Post
  • themaddaedra
    themaddaedra
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_BrianWheeler i suppose this fix doesn't include our missed rewards?
    PC|EU
  • Jakx
    Jakx
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_BrianWheeler Are we gonna get re-mailed the new items?

Seems crazy. Patch went live and you forgot to put new rewards in reward boxes. So your team didnt think to look into other places that give out PvP rewards?
    Edited by Jakx on November 14, 2018 3:27PM
    Joined September 2013
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jakx wrote: »

@ZOS_BrianWheeler Are we gonna get re-mailed the new items?

Seems crazy. Patch went live and you forgot to put new rewards in reward boxes. So your team didnt think to look into other places that give out PvP rewards?

honestly, id take free AP to equal some ROTW boxes if that makes it easy for them.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As much as I was looking forward to the market being flooded with Spell Strat jewelry, I’m not sorry to have gotten gold Transmute pieces instead. I can’t even imagine how much they’ll be worth in a few months.
    Edited by Reverb on November 14, 2018 3:54PM
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_BrianWheeler does this mean we should expect at least one item from the new sets or are they merely going to fix it for next time? A month is a long time.

Also, what about the worsened state of the in-combat bug we got in Murkmire?
  • DTStormfox
    DTStormfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Does that mean we will get the correct items delivered from last campaign or the next?
    Because I already received the old trash in my mail.
    Only responds to constructive replies/mentions

Immortal-Legends Guild Master
    Veteran PvP player

• Moloch1514
    Moloch1514
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This just shows how poor this company is in regards to communication as a whole. No reason this shouldn't have been mapped out between the PvP team and the Items team with RotW changes. Mapping is all it takes! Typical ZOS.
    PC-NA
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I can confirm that. I was AD and got nothing but purples of the older sets.
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • Flamingfunk
    Flamingfunk
    ✭✭✭

Is there an ETA on the fix? Will it be hot fixed, with weekly maintenance or with an incremental patch?
  • Rohaus
    Rohaus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    at least they acknowledged it... but still, sure would have been nice to get gold jewelry for the new sets... all the old sets are worthless... only good for decon'ing...
    YouTube channel Rohaus Lives!
    Daggerfall Covenant
    VR16 DragonKnight
  • WitchyWarrior
    WitchyWarrior
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope we get what we were suppose to get. It's not very often I get gold jewelry so it was VERY disappointing to see the old sets. Not to mention I got all Stam gold rings & I have zero stam characters. But I know part of it is evil RNG.
  • Darlig_Ulv
    Darlig_Ulv
    ✭✭
    Just discovered we are receiving old sets on consoles for the end of campaign rewards. :(
  • Mr_Chuck
    Mr_Chuck
    ✭✭
    Best thing is the post from Gina from the 15th of November, that they truly should communicate more and now ZOS admit there is something wrong and dont answer anymore on that topic :D
    Edited by Mr_Chuck on November 22, 2018 1:31AM
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No reason to be upset, the game is still in beta, I am sure all the wrinkles will be ironed out by the time the game goes live.
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • FilteredRiddle
    FilteredRiddle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can confirm issue on Xbox NA. Shor ended yesterday, and I had a Tier 3 toon in the winning alliance; I received a "Ring of the Shadow Walker".
    Xbox One NA
    The Sentinels of Padomay
    Obsidian Guard (Social with PvX Events)

Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now. Gamers don't sit around.
    - Jane McGonigal
  • Tyvarra
    Tyvarra
    ✭✭✭

And again 2 weeks of silence. NO we wont forget about it! When is the fix coming? Are we getting the right rewards send to us or was this campaign just wasted energy (got gold loot ofc)???

Wasn't there a post from Gina regarding communication from zos to playerbase?
    Please fix the game!
  • FilteredRiddle
    FilteredRiddle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xbox NA Shor ended today. I had 2 toons at Tier 3 for the winning alliance (EP), and got old sets from the Champion's Cache.

Toon 1 (Ignatius Valerius)
    • Afflicted Ring
    • Ring of Almalexia's Mercy
    • Necklace of the Hawk's Eye
    • Ring of the Sentry
    • Necklace of the Sentry

Toon 2 (Lucien Valerius)
    • Deadly Ring
    • Ring of Desert Rose
    • Ring of Almalexia's Mercy
    • Ring of Vengeance Leech
    • Ring of Hawk's Eyes

With Xbox's patch this morning, I was really hopeful that ZOS would fix the issue before we received the Champion's Cache, but clearly I was a bit delusional. I am genuinely disappointed and hope that everyone is given the proper Champion's Caches we should have received.
    Xbox One NA
    The Sentinels of Padomay
    Obsidian Guard (Social with PvX Events)

Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now. Gamers don't sit around.
    - Jane McGonigal
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP the dream of getting gold spell strat jewels this month to sell for 500k+
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • Tyvarra
    Tyvarra
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I know u guys are busy with the broken dungeon finder (honestly it was to be expected...), but is there any update on this?
    Please fix the game!
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's only been three weeks since the issue started, ZO$ needs at least 3-6 months before they fix it and likely break something else. But the Crown Store is great, don't worry!
  • Mujuro
    Mujuro
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler any update on this? Vivec NA just ended today, and I have 8 jewelry crates + 1 top 2% reward with all the old jewelry stuff.
  • NupidStoob
    NupidStoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pathetic.