The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

End of Cyrodiil campaign rewards seem to not grant the new set items

• Grabber
    Grabber
    ✭✭✭
    They had well over a month to fix it, but don’t worry there’s a 600 gem mount available quick swipe the credit card this is ridiculous
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know, zos team only can focus one thing at time: make reskins of outdated collectibles for new crate season or rework reincident bugs. One gives you money while the other dont. Now choose B)
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • IndorilArwynLlethran
    Items team is aware of this and getting a fix in.

Seems the team has no luck this year :lol:
  • Tyvarra
    Tyvarra
    ✭✭✭
    NupidStoob wrote: »
    Pathetic.

100% agree. And no word from zos on the "issue".
    Please fix the game!
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_GinaBruno Any update on this? There's two threads and no communication from ZOS FOR OVER A MONTH. I guess the new "communication" change didn't work out too well, typical.
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Day 36......

@ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_GinaBruno Any update on this? There's two threads and no communication from ZOS FOR OVER A MONTH. I guess the new "communication" change didn't work out too well, typical.
  • SkysOutThizeOut
    SkysOutThizeOut
    ✭✭✭✭
    Day 39...
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone reports a crown store issue on 12/6, they get a ZOS response on 12/7
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5681835#Comment_5681835

And here we are, day 42 with complete silence from ZOS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/445668/end-of-cyrodiil-campaign-rewards-seem-to-not-grant-the-new-set-items/p1

Thank you @ZOS_GinaBruno & @ZOS_BrianWheeler for this new and improved communication, it's working wonders and really renews my faith in ZOS
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Day 51......

ZOS_GinaBruno wrote: »
    Hi everyone. First of all, you aren't wrong. We agree we haven't been communicating as much as we should on this matter (among others) and for that, we apologize. There really is no excuse.
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno since the campaigns will end soon and a pvp event will start soon: Any updates on this?
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi everyone. First of all, you aren't wrong. We agree we haven't been communicating as much as we should on this matter (among others) and for that, we apologize. There really is no excuse.
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i guess it is now officially a feature
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • Jakx
    Jakx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Items team is aware of this and getting a fix in.

@ZOS_BrianWheeler You posted this in November and it got fixed in mid-January, two 30 day campaigns occurred. It feels like the way fixes are delivered need a new method if it takes that long to pipeline a reward fix.
    Joined September 2013
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jakx it's a miracle it got fixed at all. And the [lack] of communication about it in this thread was stellar. They could've easily popped in and let us know it was coming but instead ignored this thread and almost every other PvP thread too.

• Jakx
    Jakx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    valeriiya wrote: »
    @Jakx it's a miracle it got fixed at all. And the [lack] of communication about it in this thread was stellar. They could've easily popped in and let us know it was coming but instead ignored this thread and almost every other PvP thread too.

Yea they're still working on that..... lol
    Joined September 2013
  • Guizan
    Guizan
    ✭✭✭
    Is the issue still not fixed?

• Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guizan wrote: »
    Is the issue still not fixed?

This issue was fixed many months ago
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche