Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Are there enough Classes in ESO? Which class do you think is missing in ESO?

• Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Edited by Gilvoth on January 23, 2019 5:21PM
  • Sylianwe
    Sylianwe
    ✭✭✭
    There are definitely enough classes.

Though, I wouldn't mind seeing a Necromancer class.
    Edited by Sylianwe on January 11, 2021 7:22AM
    The mind is a walled garden, even death can not touch the flowers blooming there 🌹
  • Jamdarius
    Jamdarius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do not want to see any new class, reason why it is because Warden (most fresh class out here) is still not balanced and viable to play in PvE content as 3 roles, you can use it as a tank, as stam DD but it literally is still not a good mag DD class.

Sure in PvP it can be good especially stam warden but it's not the point as most players do not even do PvP due to horrible lags and DC's.

Beside most players want necromancer which would be even more lore breaking and not fitting in the game at all...
    Necromancers are being hunt down, NPC's do not want to deal with them, and main story shows that we are killed by fellow necromancers... Unless it would be necromancer class + alternate main story where we work with Worm King and Molag Bal there is no point in introducing necromancer class.
  • O_LYKOS
    O_LYKOS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the most popular answer, as it has been for a long time, Necromancer
    PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
    Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Support classes are missing from ESO.
  • Taunky
    Taunky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The idea of a Necromancer class seems pretty badass.
  • Greystag
    Greystag
    ✭✭✭✭
    They already have problems balancing 5 classes, please don't make it worse.

I think Necromancer is a good idea.

To be honest the best thing they can do is separate the warden into 2 classes, an animal/plant class and an Ice class, because right now it makes no sense.
    | PC / EU |
    | Aspen Greystag, Khajiit Warden, Frosty boi |
    | Healer, Tank, Damage dealer |
    | CP: 1800 |
    | Guilds: Officer at Meridia's Light |
  • reguvin
    reguvin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another Thread that helped bring Necromancer into ESO. Thanks ZoS for caring about the opinions of the community :smile:
    - Beta Tester
    - PC (2014-2015)
    - Playstation 4 (Since 2015)

- Known for Trading & Guilds
  • Vhozek
    Vhozek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are too many subclasses blended into ESO's main classes already. I think this makes the game super boring and they should be separated. Especially since sometimes you have to level up garbage you won't even use to begin with just so you could use that 1(one) passive while it all reminds you that you're still playing the same class... again.
    Edited by Vhozek on January 7, 2019 3:26AM
    𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆, 𝗺𝗼𝗱𝘀. 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗕𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴.