Compared to the old Crown Store ad, how well-informed do you feel now about Crown Store offerings?

weedgenius
weedgenius
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm not asking about whether it is annoying or whether you like the stuff in the Crown Store, etc. I'm wondering specifically how well the new advertisement does its job of advertising what is available in the Crown Store, compared to the old advertisement.
PS4 NA

Compared to the old Crown Store ad, how well-informed do you feel now about Crown Store offerings? 239 votes

I feel more informed
11%
qwjr8989_ESOAcrolasAhPook_Is_HereVarysQUEZ420KuwharLupusdiabolusHEXENWOLFXDark_One13SovjetcpuScientistBRCOURTNCerilonA_SilveriusExcalticred_emuPhagedeano469sau02adgIlithyania 27 votes
I feel less informed
49%
driosketchWatchYourSixxMoloch1514SlurgEarrindocalitrumanb14_ESOdannymcgr81b14_ESOGreevirWhiteCoatSyndromeSkuaGythralAimoraLark82ixiekwisatzzariadanno8AurielleIselinRosveen 118 votes
No difference
25%
Casterialvailjohn_ESOInklingsValvedennissomb16_ESOfioskalYukon2112Thestephenmcraeub17_ESOmommadani907lordrichterbottleofsyrupDerlfakDanteYodaEdziuHvzedaNolaArchEnemy-of-ColdharbourAdamBourkeAesthierFranieck 62 votes
Other
13%
MojmirMarginisAlienSlofthestud2012MilvanMattock_RomulusVaxtinTheWolffeyiixeNNNNNkamimarkRomoGarishViziercode65536MenegrothDenMoriaIndyWendieGoLadyNalcaryaOutLaw_Nynxgeonsocal 32 votes
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    It's less helpful than I hoped it would be, more helpful than the same thing that showed up previously that was just smaller, about as helpful as just going into the crown store in the menu on login like I always have. I'd much prefer a quick list of the most recent news articles from the website, because you don't really get to see those too often (particularly on console) and they are leagues more helpful than the silly crown store ad.
    @Marginis on PC, MARGINIS II on Xbox, leader of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, and You.
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    jssriot wrote: »
    Are you getting paid for this post?

• DenMoria
    DenMoria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Well... given all the commercials they run you can't be LESS informed. Me, since I don't use the crown-store, I really can't say.
    PSN: sonny062699 - No, seriously... Sorry No Seriously. No more serious from this little elf. You do have someplace I can sell all these breeches, yes?
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I feel less informed
    I hit ESC as soon as I tab back to the game when I come out of the load screen. I already own Summerset. I don't need to see offers for it.
    The Moot Councillor
    Zenilda Hlaalu - 160 Nightblade (EP)
    Potion Ivy -160 Sorcerer (EP)
    Alnibis - 160 Templar (EP)
    Jaskaar the Cat - 160 Sorcerer (AD)
    Nyau Cafra - 26 Dragonknight (AD)
    Lash gra-Mogak - 160 Dragonknight (EP)
    Holds-Green-Fish - 160 Nightblade (DC)
    Sings-of-Ice-Storms - 160 Warden (EP)
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No difference
    I just check in with the crown store subforum to see if anything new is out
    Edited by Jhalin on June 14, 2018 5:10PM
    J'halin Alris - 50 Khajiit Stamblade
    Ziryne - 50 Altmer Magplar, Healer
    Varus Arano - 50 Dunmer MagSorc
    Raza al-Qerik - 50 Redguard DK, Tank
    Darien Sorick - <50 Breton Stamplar, Tank
    Caerdolos - <50 Dunmer StamSorc
    Varona Drelos - <50 Dunmer Magblade
  • BuddyAces
    BuddyAces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why didn't you just use your @ZOS username to post this?
    They nerfed magsorcs so hard stamsorcs felt it,lol - Somber97866
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭
    No difference
    The times I want to see what's in the store are not the times either ad was presented. No neither helps, and I go browse when I want to do so.
  • dannymcgr81b14_ESO
    dannymcgr81b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I feel less informed
    Less. I immediately click it closed without reading it.
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No difference
    No difference.... I ignore the ad just the same as I used to.

edit: actually, I probably ignore it more, because it's more annoying, so I close it faster. The old one, I might look at once in a blue moon.
    Edited by Kiralyn2000 on June 14, 2018 5:32PM
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other
    I want an option to disable ads. They're just annoying, especially when they tell me to buy Summerset after I already bought it. Or at least they could make it so it only shows up once, after every crown store update.
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • DenMoria
    DenMoria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Oh, come on! I LIKE being advertised to for things I don't want, don't need, already own or never will buy! It reminds me of using Facebook!
    PSN: sonny062699 - No, seriously... Sorry No Seriously. No more serious from this little elf. You do have someplace I can sell all these breeches, yes?
  • Romo
    Romo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Everstorm wrote: »
    No idea, add on closes it asap.

Yep. Same.

So I don't know if more or less informed... was there anything really new and exciting or just same-o-same-o?
  • Colecovision
    Colecovision
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel less informed
    BuddyAces wrote: »
    Why didn't you just use your @ZOS username to post this?

If only that were true. Hopefully they pick up in the poll. It's worth noting that "other" and "no difference" appear to mean they aren't being reached by the ad.

Personally, I'd love to get the old one back and remove the addon.
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    id prefer to seek out ads not have them thrown at me
    Raising floors and lower ceilings by zos standards has created an iron maiden.
    No matter how well you played,when the game is over,the king and pawn go back in the same box.
    Be careful what you ask for from zo$, you always get punished.
    Call me toxic,your the one being slowly poisoned by greed.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭
    I feel less informed
    I feel less informed because the impulse to close the giant eyesore is greater than the impulse to see what's new in the crown store. And if I actually look at it, they're insulting me by trying to sell me stuff I already paid for once.
  • Yinmaigao
    Yinmaigao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel less informed
    Hard to be "informed" when you close it out immediately.

Much like hanging up on the telemarketer as soon as they call.
  • Hoolielulu
    Hoolielulu
    ✭✭✭
    No difference
    Hey, it's better than being cold-called.