The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Class Rep] Sorcerer Feedback Thread

• Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Regarding Mag Sorc:

Sustain is TERRIBLE and it drags the class down so much in PvE and PvP.

Buff Unholy Knowledge so I can sustain a light attack rotation with Force Pulse and Crystal Frags. Buff Frag damage to actually be a worthwhile skill in PvE.
    Then you can also slightly nerf pet damage output to make them less necessary, as they are still a problem in certain trials fights.

PvP sorcs need more utility.

They need more, non-punishing mobility. A useful HoT to deal with constant pressure. Scaling defensive mechanics like percentual damage reduction on shields.

Above all, the clunkiness of shields needs fixing. I can't count how many times I've been Executioner'ed through my shields.
    Shields are a proactive defense, just like dodge. I expect the same rules, minus the global cooldown ignorance. When I press the shield button, I expect the shield to be instantly there, like dodge, and take priority over incoming damage, just like dodge.

And I also expect the game to queue the shield command properly. I'm sick of gambling each time I swap weapons in laggy Cyrodiil whether the game will acknowledge me pressing the shield button. Dodge always works, so when I press d-pad left -> Y, I expect to have my sorc cast a shield after the weapon swap completed.
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord-Otto wrote: »
    Regarding Mag Sorc:

Sustain is TERRIBLE and it drags the class down so much in PvE and PvP.

Buff Unholy Knowledge so I can sustain a light attack rotation with Force Pulse and Crystal Frags. Buff Frag damage to actually be a worthwhile skill in PvE.
    Then you can also slightly nerf pet damage output to make them less necessary, as they are still a problem in certain trials fights.

They need more, non-punishing mobility. A useful HoT to deal with constant pressure. Scaling defensive mechanics like percentual damage reduction on shields.

Above all, the clunkiness of shields needs fixing. I can't count how many times I've been Executioner'ed through my shields.
    Shields are a proactive defense, just like dodge. I expect the same rules, minus the global cooldown ignorance. When I press the shield button, I expect the shield to be instantly there, like dodge, and take priority over incoming damage, just like dodge.

And I also expect the game to queue the shield command properly. I'm sick of gambling each time I swap weapons in laggy Cyrodiil whether the game will acknowledge me pressing the shield button. Dodge always works, so when I press d-pad left -> Y, I expect to have my sorc cast a shield after the weapon swap completed.

Try putting your shield on O
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Pozhar - Mag DK EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/jrsuK
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq
  • dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One more thing on pets, the Twilight Matriarch will often NOT heal the Familiar when in a group even if everyone else but the Familiar is full health.
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I’ve stated for far too long, sorc’s mobility is their class defining area yet nearly everyone can out pace and sustain a streaking mag sorc.

Pain points:
    1. Streak feels clunky to use and more punishing than rewarding or at the very least, useful.

1a. Fix streak by increasing its range/snare removal or immunity for 2 seconds/delay completely removed.

2. Sorcs burst rotation is extremely lame with rune cage because not only does it prevent smart counterplay or timely blocks but it is clunky to add to a sorcs own rotation.

2a. Revert to frag stun as it was far more flexible for a sorcs combo and weaving while still providing players with multiple options to prevent the incoming stun.
    Edited by Irylia on June 1, 2018 1:27PM
  • Jsmalls
    Jsmalls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvP

1. Mobility, Sorcs are known for their mobility, or at least are supposed to be. Roots and snares have been running rampant in PvP. Having a snare/root removal tied to a class ability would be a significant push towards giving Sorcs their mobility back. Boundless storm would probably be the most common target as the name fits and it currently offers little too synchronize with a MagSorc. It gives resistances that don't apply to our main defense, and damage that is laughable, only reason I slot it is to defensively proc Power Surge.
    2. Shield Stacking. I'm a huge offender of this. I have 55k magicka on my bar and use hardened and harness as my only defense. I see a lot of complaints against this defense mechanism, but it is the worst scaling defense ability for multiple enemies. The damage creep and increased proc set usage is annihilating this as a defense mechanism. I enjoy having a unique defense mechanism, but I also understand the frustration. Damage shields also work VERY well with LOS. Which I fear will make them OP given more mobility. A rework of this defense mechanism is needed in my opinion, unfortunately I have no immediate answers as to how.

NON-Sorc related.

The tank meta in PvP needs to be dealt with. PvP is currently stack defensive mechanics (aka Health, Resistances, Impen, defensive sets) and running in a large group. And there is no counter short of doing the same. Ever run into a 5-8 man group of 27k+ Health Templars/DKs. You'll bash your head against a wall trying to pick that group apart.
  • MakeMeUhSamich
    MakeMeUhSamich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. SUSTAIN
    2. Class Spammable
  • nnargun
    nnargun
    ✭✭✭✭
    Non-pet sorc should be on par with petsorc or even stronger as it's way harder to play (sustain + LA weaving + frag proc vs. HA easy mode).
    Pets should be the lower DPS alternative for people who are not too comfy with LA weaving yet, imo.
    [PC EU][GERMAN][ENGLISH][730~ CP]
    Flawless Conquerer - vHoF HM - vAS+1 - vMoL - vCR
    the Kuhn - Dunmer - MagNB
    Samjuel-EL - Orc - StamNB
    Son Hala - Altmer - MagSorc
    Draxyl - Argonian - Warden
  • WillS1888
    WillS1888
    ✭✭
    Currently sorc cannot be played as a dps character without it being AoE while dealing little damage compared to others. I suggest either removing some AoE skills like daedric mine and lightning splash or add morphs that boost there damage and removing extra AoE. Honestly, sorc is meant to be an AoE damaging character. The problem with sorc is thats really all it can do. It lacks the diversity other classes have.
  • itsfatbass
    itsfatbass
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speaking PVE Strictly:

1) Single Target damaging is highly lacking compared to other magicka classes (due to nerfs to both Crystal Fragments and Liquid Lightning since Homestead).

2) Sustain (and health if going non pet/all magicka glyphs) are SEVERELY lacking!!

Otherwise this class is still very fun to play, but these are some pretty serious things that need looked at.
    ~PC/NA~ Magblade, Tankanist, Healplar, Stamcro, Oakensorc, Healden, Tanknight ~PLUR~
  • Aedaryl
    Aedaryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I main sorc and more precisely petsorc in PvP for years, and here are the problems :

PET's ARE UNRELIABLE

Combat pets in general are unreliable because :
    • When I streak away, pets don't follow, and I have 4 skills slotted for nothing.
    • When I chase someone, pets will not follow and will fight without 4 skills
    • When I use atronach, people just go outside of it, making me using 170 ultimate for NOTHING.
    • When there is lag, pets refuse to move.
    • When you go into rocks, they are stuck and I fight without them

A simple solution would be : MAKE THE 'COME BACK" PET COMMAND TELEPORT YOUR PETS TO YOU

MAGICKA SORCERER MOBILITY IS MEDIORCRE

Sorcerer was supposed to be a mobile class, here is the truth :

Every stamina with lingering + speed potions (= all stamina builds since it's BiS) are more mobile than a magicka sorc using streak.

Sprint + major expedition = going faster than streak, costing less than streak. U DON'T EVEN NEED TO PLACE A SKILL IN UR BAR.

Magicka sorcerer is the number 6 on 10 (5 class + stamina/magicka) for mobility.

Streak isn't competitive at all with sprint : it cost too much, it have a weird animation (this time where u do nothing at the end of the skill is dumb) and finelly it doesn't remove snares.
  • CadenceRowan
    CadenceRowan
    ✭✭✭
    Biggest issue: sorceror(and warden) pet visibility in non-combat situations - you can't move in towns, banks, craft areas without having a bunch of flapping, leaping and grunting pets blocking access to just about everything. Damned annoying 'feature' introduced a few patches ago to make things better for sorcs and bloody miserable for everyone else. GET RID OF SORC PETS IN TOWN!

I have been playing a sorceror since the game launched, and I like my pets BUT I really miss being able to dismiss them. They get in my way. I have been known to bring up the skills menu, remove them from the bars, and then put them back, just to get rid of them when I'm in a building or somewhere I don't want them. If I'm saying that, as someone who likes the pets, I can just imagine how it might bug other people.
  • Osubaker33
    Osubaker33
    ✭✭✭
    1. Non pet sorc is incredibly weak in end game pve. Sustain is terrible. Crystal Frags proc should be free. Liquid Lightning is a pain in the ass to cast, its just so buggy. Half the time it either doesnt cast, or I end up casting it twice in a row.

2. Class needs a spammable. Preferably lightning based to go along with the theme of their kit.
  • Galarthor
    Galarthor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Regarding Mag Sorc:

This! Dodge, Block, and Sprint work perfectly fine in laggy situations as they do not suffer from the delay. I would like Shields, Heals, and Streak to work the same way. In laggy situations you are basically forces to play your magicka build like a stamina build but without being built for it.
    It would be really nice if one of the Reps could get a reply from ZOS why this blatant discrimination against magicka builds is being made.

I'd also like to see either both or at least one of the negate morphs to also silence Stamina Builds. There is no equivalent to negate against stamina builds. Though I have to admit, fixing Shields, Streak, and Sustain are far more pressing issues. But again, an explanation from ZOS why Negate is designed to only screws over magicka builds would be nice.
  • worsttankever
    worsttankever
    ✭✭✭
    (1) Ability to dismiss pets. So I don’t have to remove and add back skill from bar.
    (2) Overload is janky. Hard to get in and out quickly while in Cyrodill.
    Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour.
  • BKTHNDR
    BKTHNDR
    ✭✭✭
    1. Single target damage abilities could use a boost.
    2. More control over pets. Pet builds get left out of end game content because we have no control over them. They often attack before I even engage in combat. It would be nice to have some sort of passive/active toggle for them.
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing wrong with this class, it's super handy and the most powerful from all classes. The most powerful damage shield for two beings at the same time. God od AOE damage. Why would anyone care about single target DPS (pve) with this powerful aoe.
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • themaddaedra
    themaddaedra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. The first and biggest pain point for sorcerers -even for others- is pets. They are just not viable at all, they can't be played without heavy attacks, and they attract more salt than icy roads in winter :lol: First thing to do is either making pets completely invisible for other players, or -betterly- giving everyone an option to hide player pets. That would at least remove all the -partly reasonable- QQ about pets blocking visions. Then make a better targeting system for pets other than heavy attacks or a combination of a keyboard button and a mouse click. They can simply focus the priority target -a.k.a tab-target- or be attuned to a single keyboard button which makes them attack to the target that you are currently looking at. Heavy attacking on another target while keeping pets on the boss shouldn't be impossible.

2. Sorcerers need a class spammable. That has been a thing for too long yet no actions have been taken. I love Force Pulse -and now Elemental Weapon also- in terms of diversity, but they are skills that are open to everyone. Every other class apart from sorcerers have a viable class spammable. So, please do give sorcs one as well.
    PC|EU
  • Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Very, VERY poor sustain.
    To add insult to injury, we got HUGE cost on spells. Even using a crushing shock (sorcs apparently don't deserve a class spammable ability) + crystal frags build you get dry in no time. Even using potions it's easy to finish magicka very fast.
    I loathe being a vampire for the regen bonus, yet I must be one just to be vaguely competitive vs other classes.

Pets are still bugged. Enter first MoL room and they just bug out and do nothing to the boss until you dismiss them (no hotkey for that) and resummon. Pets are still a liability in some trial encounters. What happens next is: the trial leader asks to switch to pet-less for the next fight, however we still have the "pet-specced" curse and pet-specced champion points (HA build). Thus we'll perform very poorly on these encounters. Needless to say, those pet-hostile encounters tend to be the last boss, that is, where we should perform at the top. Not to be gimped with a pet-less setup but with pet-specced curse and champion points.

On the opposite side, I find it fine to have Sorcs performing the best with a pet build, because it's sorcs nature to be summoneers.
    I also appreciate sorcs AoE specialization, it's the most common role in other MMOs as well. However other MMOs usually provide 1 build to give up on AoE damage and focus more on single target damage.

Another thing, imo sorcs should have a passive to make off-balance last 2 seconds more, so a sorc with a lightning build would be in demand in groups. As of now, most just slap the lightning staff on healers and most go dual fire staff.
    Edited by Vahrokh on June 2, 2018 2:17AM
  • BrightOblivion
    BrightOblivion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both of these are concerning pets, because I honestly prefer a pet build when given a choice. Even if Rambo (my slobbering, not too intelligent killing machine of a volatile familiar) drives me insane on frequent occasions due to one screwup or another. These aren't in order of importance, necessarily.

1) Pet pathing can be downright dopey and incredibly buggy. Sometimes they're in a wall. Sometimes they're on some invisible platform above the conflict (like when fighting Selene after she's dropped through the web). Sometimes they're standing like an idiot at the edge of the ankle deep poisoned water the boss you're fighting is in the middle of and futilely pulsing to no effect. In all those cases, though, you're losing damage, they aren't responding to the normal "Sic 'em" or "Come!" commands, and, short of unsummoning and resummoning them or maybe running far enough away that they show up beside you (which may also reset the encounter if you can do it), there's no way to get them beside you. So maybe there should be some sort of overriding "Teleport directly to me" command, or maybe their pathing should just be improved.

2) In the endgame trials content, they're unreliable and often unwanted. Sometimes they get squashed flat with a sneeze, sometimes they just sit there slobbering undamaged through what one shots even a tank (for instance, Galchobar's hammer throw). They may die too quickly to be useful, or even spread harmful mechanics to other members of the team. So if you want to be a petsorc in trials, you either need to have and be fluent with both petsorc and non-petsorc, for those times when pets aren't used or wanted, or just not be a petsorc, to the point that I've had guilds actively telling people "No pets allowed in trials" before.
  • nuttytom
    nuttytom
    ✭✭✭✭
    Main things that come to mind are:

1. Sustain isn't great for light attack rotation, but pet heavy attack builds only work in specific places.

2. Give frag its cc back.

3. Streak needs some sort of buff, snare removal or remove cost increase when used within a certain amount of time.
  • Adernath
    Adernath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Fire and forget: This is not necessarily specific to sorcerers, but since I play mainly one: In generally that spells are overwriting each other while I pay the resource cost. I'd like to place curses on several enemies for example or several lightning walls. This would also give me a better result of my invested resources.

2. Several abilities are never useful for me: The unstable clannfear could be an awesome tank/pvp pet if it would have a resource draining mechanism against players. The twilight tormentor is inferior to the aoe of the volatile familiar, it needs a buff to be on par with the other pet variations. Crystal frags should get their stun back and the other morph should be instant cast, so the first has a chance for instant with cost reduction, while the other morph crystal blast would be just instant but at higher cost. This would also solve the issue that we do not have a single target spammable. Encase and its morphs seem to be completely useless in pve and pvp. In pvp because everyone is immune anyways - and in pve because the mobs are either relatively weak so it is better to nuke them down or are generally immune to cc. And the last time I checked Deadric Tomb was just way too costly to have any use.
    Edited by Adernath on June 2, 2018 8:14AM
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For Stamina Sorc:

1. Bound armaments still needs work. Losing 5k stamina on your backbar is not acceptable, this means that it’s still more or less required to double slot it, for PvP at least. The increased block mitigation for three seconds isn’t worth anything. Give us back the minor ward or some other effect. Without bound armaments slotted, stamina sorcs have pretty low regen and resource pools and we don’t have the class skills to make up for it. This imo, is the main issue with stamina sorcs and is very limiting. I think stam sorcs have to make more sacrifices about what to have on their bars than maybe any other class.

2. Passives. Stam sorcs benefit from so few passives, please please please do soemthing about this.
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Galarthor wrote: »
    Regarding Mag Sorc:

This! Dodge, Block, and Sprint work perfectly fine in laggy situations as they do not suffer from the delay. I would like Shields, Heals, and Streak to work the same way. In laggy situations you are basically forces to play your magicka build like a stamina build but without being built for it.
    It would be really nice if one of the Reps could get a reply from ZOS why this blatant discrimination against magicka builds is being made.

I'd also like to see either both or at least one of the negate morphs to also silence Stamina Builds. There is no equivalent to negate against stamina builds. Though I have to admit, fixing Shields, Streak, and Sustain are far more pressing issues. But again, an explanation from ZOS why Negate is designed to only screws over magicka builds would be nice.

Oooh yeah..!!!
    I really don't understand why casting animations slow down when its laggy.. can take soo long to cast a shield, you're dead before its done.. If not, well, its time to immediately cast another shield, cos the old one's about to time-out!!! Not to mention that streak often flat out doesn't work when laggy.. so all our defensive mechanisms just fail - yet block/dodge seems fine and responsive in all instances - Why is that!!???
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The model of Twilight pet needs a complete rework.

Maybe drag it down when player don't move and let it fly only it the player moves away for a fixed range and during their fights. Twilights should stay idle on the ground especially in bank and craft areas.
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Nerftheforums
    Nerftheforums
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) Mage's fury is not acting as a finisher, but rather a health debuff. Making it work as any other finisher in the game would also solve the bg issue.

2) Crystal blast should be made single target and add a Cc component. Give the damage back to the fragment, add the stun to the blast. This way players could chose between more damage or the old stun playstyle
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dark Magic:
    • Crystal Shard & morphs:
      - You really need to change this skill, change crystal blast into something more interesting ... Make it grab if you cast it on someone who took damage from one of your instant crystal 5 sec before, this would work like magnets. (Instant crystal then casted crystal = grab the target)
      - Make it deal increased damage if you don't immediately use the "crystal proc ", it could deal like 5% more damage if you keep it 5 sec.
      - What I try to explain is that the current crystal is meh compare to Merciless Resolve, maybe they could make both morph unique and useful, and both would work differently depending on how we use it.(look a the examples above) For the moment there is no reason to incant a crystal, except if you use crystal blast and overload.
    • Daedric Tomb:
      - it could work like a spammable, unfortunatly this skill cost a lot and you would need a boss with a big Hitbox to make it work anyway.
    Daedric summoning:
    • Summon Charged Atronach: Nobody care about the 75% increased life ... this atro never die, peoples just cloak/streak/run away when they see one.
      - Add CC immunity to this atronach.
      - Or make the synergy last longer.
      - Or make it a Air atronach.
      - Make his Lightning attack grab ennemies when they get out of range ( of course this would grant CC immunity to the target )
      - Or maybe we should be able to cast it a second time at another location ? ( this wouldn't reset its duration.
    • Summon Twillight Tormentor:
      -Why would anyone play with this ? I mean, just make it a stam morph ....
    • Summon Volatile Familiar:
      - Reduce the cost or increase the familiar's special ability duration ?
      - Make it apply minor Fracture, this would help the stamina players in the group we would see at least 1 pet sorc in the team.
    • Bound Aegis, give us the animation back !
      1527947345799240165.png
    Storm Calling:
    • Power Overload
      -Change it, so you could still do your rotation and swap bar, and each light attack with a weapon would consume ultimates and deal additional damage until you run out or toggle off the ultimate, or make it deplete ultimate every 2 sec.
      Charge your fists weapons with the power of the storm, Light attacks become Lightning bolts dealing X additional damage, and your heavy attacks blast enemies in target area near the target for X additional damage. Both attacks restores 300 magicka ( this would help with sustain a bit ) Attacks deplete Ultimate until you run out or the ability is toggled off. you can not gain ultimate while using this ultimate.
      - And keep the Energy Overload morph as it is, for those who want to play with a third bar and/or gank players, this would make both choise interresting.
    • Lightning Flood: Make it 8 sec like the base skill, reduce the damage, and make the dot follow the target.( Remove the aoe damage too ), This would be purgeable of course. ( If I look at my PVP bar, i would need to drop a shield or play without surge in order to use this skill .)

1) Pets need a rework ( atronach, twillight and summon unstable familiar & morphs)
    - Some morph are unused cause they suck .. and somes raid-leader do not want sorc to use their pet cause they can kill the whole team ( Vhof, last boss ), making pet build more in line with non-pet build would increase build diversity.

2)
    Change unused morph. ( Power overload; Crystal blast; restraining prison; Daedric tomb; Tormentor; Charged atronach; Lightning flood)
    I want to feel like i play a Sorcerer, not a pale version of the NB.
    Edited by Apherius on June 2, 2018 2:49PM
  • Galarthor
    Galarthor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Biro123 wrote: »
    Oooh yeah..!!!
    I really don't understand why casting animations slow down when its laggy.. can take soo long to cast a shield, you're dead before its done.. If not, well, its time to immediately cast another shield, cos the old one's about to time-out!!! Not to mention that streak often flat out doesn't work when laggy.. so all our defensive mechanisms just fail - yet block/dodge seems fine and responsive in all instances - Why is that!!???

Do you know what the icing on the cake is: These stamina defensive tools can also have their costs reduced with CPs. Nothing equivalent is available to magicka players. In addition they are all relative mitigation tools, which means they scale with the incoming damage - unlike magicka defensive tools such as heals and shields. So they are not only more reliable and more potent but also can be made cheaper. I think it is overdue that magicka defensive tools are brought up to par with stamina ones.
  • Andferne
    Andferne
    ✭✭✭
    Remove the cost increase to Streak.
  • Schattenfluegel
    Schattenfluegel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stamsorc...

Sustain is an issue.. :(
    Love my Stamsorc
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1. Terrible sustain and single target damage.
    2. No class identity, non-pet mag sorc literally feels like a poor man’s version of a magicka NB. Pet builds are often not viable in end game content. And pets should scale off spell damage.

PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer