The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[Class Rep] Dragonknight Feedback Thread

• Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I honestly think these "pain points" threads have gone to the backburner now. ZOS is probably focusing on racials, Elsweyr, and the necromancer class.

They're probably not going to do too much to change anything right now. At least- not until people play the new Necromancer class and have time to compare it to all the other classes. There will be plenty of nerfs and buffs thrown around in May.
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • Beffagorn
    Beffagorn
    ✭✭✭
    Just want to correct one thing: Kinda hard to say this correctly. Lol. According to the database of dragon lore(not affiliated with TES) there are poison dragons. Straight up in their initial summary of dragon features.

But back to my pain points. I can go into all three but my heart is in stamDK.

I don't want to hear class don't have to be exact but every other class has damage modification passive and a passive Regen

I want a percentage based non conditional passives for Regen. I would also like a passive for damage. It's time. Nerf fury and 7th but please fix this oversight.

Elder Scrolls Dragons and the Akaviri have nothing to do with Poison. They aren't resistant/immune to it and there aren't any Poisonous Thu'ums we know of. That's why i've said that 2 poison dots have nothing to do with said Akaviri and Dragons.

Also...You nerf Fury and 7th and you might aswell delete Heavy Armor and Stamdks alltogether.
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Beffagorn wrote: »
    Just want to correct one thing: Kinda hard to say this correctly. Lol. According to the database of dragon lore(not affiliated with TES) there are poison dragons. Straight up in their initial summary of dragon features.

I don't want to hear class don't have to be exact but every other class has damage modification passive and a passive Regen

I want a percentage based non conditional passives for Regen. I would also like a passive for damage. It's time. Nerf fury and 7th but please fix this oversight.

Elder Scrolls Dragons and the Akaviri have nothing to do with Poison. They aren't resistant/immune to it and there aren't any Poisonous Thu'ums we know of. That's why i've said that 2 poison dots have nothing to do with said Akaviri and Dragons.

Also...You nerf Fury and 7th and you might aswell delete Heavy Armor and Stamdks alltogether.

Yes, that we know of. There were a few Word Walls in Skyrim that were in rubble and otherwise inaccessible. This means that there were more shouts than what were presented in the game.

Plus, although not poison specifically, the Drain Vitality shout drained health, stamina, and magicka over time (over a 30-sec period at 3 words, iirc) from your opponent. Only poisons do that.

Edited by The_Lex on February 22, 2019 6:55PM
  • SkysOutThizeOut
    SkysOutThizeOut
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Beffagorn seventh and fury are getting nerfed. If you delete seventh and fury... a lot of heavy armor stam classes will “go away,” struggle to find new meta. :smile:
  • Beffagorn
    Beffagorn
    ✭✭✭
    The_Lex wrote: »
    Yes, that we know of. There were a few Word Walls in Skyrim that were in rubble and otherwise inaccessible. This means that there were more shouts than what were presented in the game.

Plus, although not poison specifically, the Drain Vitality shout drained health, stamina, and magicka over time (over a 30-sec period at 3 words, iirc) from your opponent. Only poisons do that.

There's a difference between game mechanics and lore accuracy.

Poisons draining resources is purely a game mechanic and has nothing to do with lore or Thu'ums and that particular thu'um has nothing related to poison.

Besides, this discussion is pointless. Me not thinking that poison fit Dragonknights was just a personal comment and nothing more.
    @Beffagorn seventh and fury are getting nerfed. If you delete seventh and fury... a lot of heavy armor stam classes will “go away,” struggle to find new meta. :smile:

I don't get why you keep trying to bait hostile responses and complain about stamsorcs in the DK feedback thread. Just stop.

Edited by Beffagorn on February 22, 2019 8:58PM
  • Onefrkncrzypope
    Onefrkncrzypope
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beffagorn wrote: »

It's a form of desperation, wasn't being serious about the nerf. I wasn't being serious. But the lack of a percentage damage scale and regen is the reason DK got left behind. As damaged raised and regen lowered. Dk stayed the same. Warden nightblade Templar and now Sorc all have percentage damage modification. Heck even engulfing is a percentage modifier. SDK has no damage passives at all and no hope to keep up with the ones that do. Implosion is stupid though but still.
    -Immortal Redeemer-
    -Extinguisher of Flames-
    -Gryphon Heart-
    -Potato-

If I edited a post, it was for spelling. It is always because of spelling....
  • joseayalac
    joseayalac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Davadin wrote: »
    Realized too late that once I opted out of a staff, I turned into a slow-moving-lightly-poisoned-squishy-tank....

This is very far from the truth, you need to learn how to play a DK.

There are a lot of sources of mobility in the game, try using [Quick Cloak][Race Against Time][Hasty Retreat]. Every kind of DK can be really fast using any of these.

Also DKs have probably the best snare immunity in a class skill. [Reflective Plate]

@Davadin
  • John_Falstaff
    John_Falstaff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @joseayalac , from context, @Davadin is talking about stamDK. How many times you can flap wings on stamDK before you run out of magicka? The skill is good, but you can't use it any kind of often on sDK.
  • joseayalac
    joseayalac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @John_Falstaff Reflective Plate should not be spammed consecutively. It's cost was designed with that in mind.

You have to pick when to use it best. A DK must now when to activate its wings effectively. It's a too strong skill for it to cost less.

DKs are mobile nonetheless if you use the right skills. That's what I was telling to @Davadin.

In PVE I think all classes are mostly the same speed-wise. Since speed is not that important as in Questing/Exploration/Farming/PVP.
  • joseayalac
    joseayalac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @John_Falstaff it is very advisable to run some kind of magicka sustain on a stam dk. Our skills are very magicka-costly. Battlefield Acrobat has worked wonders for me on stam dk pvp.
  • LittlePinkDot
    LittlePinkDot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hot damn! My pvp Breton magdk is going to be awesome!
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    joseayalac wrote: »
    @John_Falstaff it is very advisable to run some kind of magicka sustain on a stam dk. Our skills are very magicka-costly. Battlefield Acrobat has worked wonders for me on stam dk pvp.

that's why most stamdk barely use any class skill....

hell i don't even use wings anymore.

stamdk has no identity until we get more than 2 stam morph.

August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • juhislihis19
    juhislihis19
    ✭✭✭✭

I use Igneous Volatile Armor, Igneous Weapons and Reflective. If I use 2H, there's no need for Igneous Weapons and if I use Chudan, then no need for Volatile Armor. As SnB is a must have for sDK, Ransack is just so much better than Obnoxious Breath and Reve Bash is my CC because of the defile. Oh and I even dropped Venomous Claw as Rending/Blood Craze outperforms it. There's absolutely no need to use the stamina morphs. I really hope they would look into having more stamina morphs.
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Obnoxious Breath .

Very clever.I think the skill really should be called that cause thats how it feels to use it. Obnoxious. Just like igneous weapons. I think igneous weapons is the only major brutality ability in the game with no secondary bonus. Unless you somehow count major sorcery useful on a stamina toon. kek.

When I look at igneous weapons, do you know what I see? I see the illusion of choice. The reality of ''play how you want''. Its ugly , pointless, weak, expensive excuse of an ability. Why does it even exist? Why can't we have major brutality on molten armaments? Would it be really too much? Why is it so much to ask for anything meaningful in this game? Just looking at Dk frustrates me. You know, why can't they put anything on that ability, I don't want crit surge or warden netch. Just anything meaningful ? Not a chance though.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on February 26, 2019 8:49AM
  • juhislihis19
    juhislihis19
    ✭✭✭✭

Obnoxious Breath .

Very clever.I think the skill really should be called that cause thats how it feels to use it. Obnoxious. Just like igneous weapons. I think igneous weapons is the only major brutality ability in the game with no secondary bonus. Unless you somehow count major sorcery useful on a stamina toon. kek.

When I look at igneous weapons, do you know what I see? I see the illusion of choice. The reality of ''play how you want''. Its ugly , pointless, weak, expensive excuse of an ability. Why does it even exist? Why can't we have major brutality on molten armaments? Would it be really too much? Why is it so much to ask for anything meaningful in this game? Just looking at Dk frustrates me. You know, why can't they put anything on that ability, I don't want crit surge or warden netch. Just anything meaningful ? Not a chance though.

I honestly didn't even remember the skill name. I really thought it was Obnoxious Breath lol. Maybe deep down that's how I feel about the skill as well.

Good point about Igneous Weapons. I earlier meantioned if it's the most expensive buff in the game, haven't factually checked but it feels like it. It also procs Minor Brutality, maybe that's why it hasn't got no secondary effect? The Mountain's Blessing is in fact the only source to get that buff. And the Major Brutality and Sorcery last for 40s which has to be the longest lingering buff in the game.

However, I believe they could alter this skill and the morphs as well. Major Brutality with Major Sorcery doesn't help DK's PVP-wise. Only useful scenario for Igneous Weapons I can think of is using it as a PVE tank when DPS don't have Brutality/Sorcery skills slotted. Even then I don't know how well it actually performs (how many allies it affects, is the range really 28m etc.). If the development team are too lazy to look at it, just reduce the cost for starters.
  • John_Falstaff
    John_Falstaff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @juhislihis19 , thing about Minor Brutality is, it's the "selfless" group buff designated to DKs. And since for stamDK using anything form Earthen Heart skill line would amount to decreasing own damage output (it's all magicka and all expensive), then naturally the task of giving Minor Brutality is slapped on DK tanks instead. There is nothing in that skill line that would be simply and organically used in stamDK DD rotation, always have to twist own rotation - not in good way - to bring that buff to the group.
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @juhislihis19 , thing about Minor Brutality is, it's the "selfless" group buff designated to DKs. And since for stamDK using anything form Earthen Heart skill line would amount to decreasing own damage output (it's all magicka and all expensive), then naturally the task of giving Minor Brutality is slapped on DK tanks instead. There is nothing in that skill line that would be simply and organically used in stamDK DD rotation, always have to twist own rotation - not in good way - to bring that buff to the group.

Well all the more reasons to change igneous weapons to benefit stamDks. Remove major sorcery, remove the ''AoE buff'' part of the ability, make it cheap(netch is free for comparission) and add it some sort of damage buff, like a poison damage proc that scales from weapon damage, or a light attack buff(la buff on igneous, ha buff on molten would make a lot of sense, and give both abilities major brutality and sorcery. This was suggested long ago but like everything else on this thread completely ignored.)

I don't think moving minor brutality to ardent flame is a good solution, so this is two birds with one stone as far as stamDk utility goes.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on February 26, 2019 12:40PM
  • John_Falstaff
    John_Falstaff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Ragnarock41 , I could totally get behind that change, yes. A lot of skills need rework by now, but... little chance for that. Maybe in next major update. As an alternative, I can see Minor Brutality passive moved to Ardent Flame line, where most of damage dealing abilities are, and where stamDK could activate it through Claw. (And the endangered species of DK healers could still bring that buff from there as well thanks to Cauterize.)
  • joseayalac
    joseayalac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ragnarock41 Igneous Weapons doesn't give any secondary bonus? Lol don't make me laugh.

It gives:

-major brutality for a long time (whole group)
    -minor brutality (whole group)
    -regenerates stamina
    -generates ultimate

So first learn how a DK works before stating things like "igneous weaps just gives brutality and that's it"...

I really think that you guys need to learn how to play a DK instead of just looking at one active skill at a time and saying it its weak. Because clearly you're not looking at the whole picture of the class.

And I agree that a Stam DK DD in PVE won't use many magicka skills, but in PVP I play my Stam DK with a LOT of class identity from class skills and I don't feel lackluster in magicka sustain. Specially with Battle Roar + Bloodspawn + Take Flight + Battlefield Acrobat + tristat pots.
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pain point, Hardened Armor has been buggy for the last two patches. Casting it often displays the cast animation and sound, however the buff animation and buff's themselves are not applied. I haven't tested this particular issue on the PTS, did very little dualing on the PTS this go around.

Igneous Weapons does not feel like it does enough for the cost. 4300 magicka cost for 990 stam, 2 ult, Minor Brutality(if not already gained elsewhere), and Major Brutality. The duration is great but outside of pure group support its probably the worst source of Major Brutality while also hurting your mag sustain for other utility skills. As pure group support its just not desired as Major Brutality and Sorcery are both readily available from better skills or sources for all content. Would really support this skill gaining some additional damage to light attacks, I started the DK for the idea of using Molten Weapons to rain down a fiery hail of death. As it stands I use a large portion of magicka to give a buff that most don't want/need.
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..
  • BlackMadara
    BlackMadara
    ✭✭✭✭
    My top 2 pain point are the lack of:
    1. Stamina based damage dealing execution skill.
    2. Stamina based group buff.

For 1. Green claw is nice and all, and the green stinky breath is really good. But I'm tired of relying on wep skills to kill people... Not just to DoT.
    For 2. Ok, so we got the exploding rock, which, as a bonus, gives me Minor Brut. That's a good team buff. We also have the flaming sword that give buff to heavy attacks. but...those are Magickas.... I need something to help me out without diminishing my minimum magicka storage....

So in essence, my problem with DK is when we opt for stamina build, we are reliant on weapon skills and guilds skill for damage and buff....

Tbh, sDK does not need a class execute. It would be too redundant with the weapon executes. You could argue for more stam based class uniqueness, but I believe that sDK is the "knight" class. By that, i mean that it is designed to make use of weapon abilities more than other classes.

After seeing the second complaint so many times, it seems like it is about time that ZoS gives sDK
    @Ragnarock41 Igneous Weapons doesn't give any secondary bonus? Lol don't make me laugh.

It gives:

-regenerates stamina
    -generates ultimate

So first learn how a DK works before stating things like "igneous weaps just gives brutality and that's it"...

I really think that you guys need to learn how to play a DK instead of just looking at one active skill at a time and saying it its weak. Because clearly you're not looking at the whole picture of the class.

And I agree that a Stam DK DD in PVE won't use many magicka skills, but in PVP I play my Stam DK with a LOT of class identity from class skills and I don't feel lackluster in magicka sustain. Specially with Battle Roar + Bloodspawn + Take Flight + Battlefield Acrobat + tristat pots.

Igneous weapons alone only gives the major buffs. The rest of the effects are passives for the earth heart line, that activate along with any other earthen heart spell.

The real pro for igneous weapons is that it gives an entire group a long term spell and weapon power buff, which is why it costs so much. That could be useful if coordinated in a group, yes. There are other options for spell or weapon power buffs that are cheaper, have additional effects, and only affect the user.

I agree that stamDK has an identity. You just need to flesh it out with weapon abilities. The spec could use a bit of flair though. That said, I enjoy my stam DK.
  • juhislihis19
    juhislihis19
    ✭✭✭✭

It gives:

-regenerates stamina
    -generates ultimate

Major brutality for the whole group is kinda pointless in PVP, most parts in PVE as well. Everybody has an access to it in your group. No one's leaving Major Brutality skill out because they know there's a DK in the group, except maybe if a PVE tank has it.

Minor Bruality is fantastic! Something that makes DK unique.

It doesn'r really 'generate' stamina. Casting Igneous Weapons grants 990 stamina over 40s means 25 stamina per second, which is basically next to nothing. The magicka skills are so expensive, a sDK will run out after casting 3 abilities. If you cast Igneous in combat, our magicka already down by a third. edit My point being, in order to make this passive worthwhile, you would require to cast these skills regularly.

The ultimate is good niche, it's one of those 'okay' passives to have around. In fact, ALL the classes have this same passive, except Sorcs who instead have Ulti reduction. This passive is only worth mentioning if it would be missing. It' not class indentity, it's just a generic passive given to all, which is fine.

The people who play the class are die hard fans of stamina DK's. They play it because they like it, but it doesn't mean the class is balanced with others. And the whole picture of sDK is that, ALL other stam classes outperform them, sDK is bottom of the barrel. That's why you see majority playing sBlades, stamdens, stamplars. I rarely see sDK's in PVP nowadays. And if I see one, they are well hidden behind weapon skills and other non-class skills.

Good indication of the status of the class is that when I die in PVP, my death recap ALWAYS have the same skills in them: Surprise Attack, Sub Assault, Biting Jabs. In 18 months of playing PVP, I think I've seen maybe once or twice Venomous Claw or Obnoxious Breath. So when you get killed, you don't even know you got killed by a stamDK! Sometimes you see Leaps, but even they are easily replaced with Dawnbreaker.

It's a shame a stamina DK has to rely so much on weapon skills and MAGICKA BASED buffs to play.
    Edited by juhislihis19 on February 27, 2019 7:50AM
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

It gives:

-regenerates stamina
    -generates ultimate

Well I knew you would jump the gun , I'm kinda glad you're enjoying your role playing session though, however if your sustain is so damn good why did you invest so much into it? (edit: Just so you know, wearing a set like acrobat is never a good sign for your build. Even magDks aren't that desperate for sustain nowadays.)

Its easy to see the logical flaws in your own post. You say that your magicka sustain is fine yet you invest tons into it, you tell that igneous weapon has a secondary bonus and proceed to list class passives tied to the earthen heart itself. Where is the bonus from the ability itself?

I'm talking facts here, Its directly inferior to the abilities similar to it and offers nothing beneficial to the caster or the ones around him. As of right now no stamDK build uses this ability and yes, they don't have a source of minor brutality, it comes from the tank.

When in 4 man content if the tank isn't a DK I end up slotting molten armaments just for the sake of proccing my own utility passive. Even in my most desperate moment for a source of minor brutality I don't consider igneous weapons as a worthy ability to slot. Why would I ? molten armaments gives me heavy attack damage. A waste of bar slot it is since potions are huge part of PvE meta anyways. Nobody comes to PvE or PvP and says ''hey, can you slot igneous weapons so I can proc major brutality/sorcery''. Because a proper build already comes with one.

And lastly, every class comes with a minor utility buff. You can't compare minor brutality against the unique sustain from netch or crit heals from surge. Those abilities also have passives that they proc. I didn't bother listing them in my post because well, my point was the ability itself, however you seem so desperate that you even count the very small stamina return and about 2 ultimate(lol) on a buff ability you're supposed to use like every 30 seconds or so.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on February 27, 2019 9:36AM
  • ffyre
    ffyre
    ✭✭✭
    I know this is the feedback thread for pain points, etc. for DK, but are we also allowed to use this thread to chat about DK performance and builds?

I play on console - so I'm wondering if any of the PC players among you that main Khajiit StamDK care to weigh in on how the Wrathstone changes have affected your build? Did you move to Shadow?

I kept hearing that non-crit classes (i.e. classes not Nightblade or Templar) could actually be buffed by the crit chance change because it's easier for them to get to the break-even point. For instance, I plan on finally switching from axe and dagger to double dagger.

Any data to back that up?
    Jo'Raashaa - Khajiit StamDK | Do'Zhi-ra'dala - Khajiit StamDen | Dada'la-daro - Khajiit MagPlar
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @John_Falstaff Reflective Plate should not be spammed consecutively. It's cost was designed with that in mind.

You have to pick when to use it best. A DK must now when to activate its wings effectively. It's a too strong skill for it to cost less.

DKs are mobile nonetheless if you use the right skills. That's what I was telling to @Davadin.

In PVE I think all classes are mostly the same speed-wise. Since speed is not that important as in Questing/Exploration/Farming/PVP.

such as?

Since day 1 the class was described as the "stay your ground" class. I have no problem with that IF the meta was the same than in Day 1, but it is not.

And the skills you describe can't help stamDK. Quick cloak and Hasty reteat on a class made for 2H/SB? RAT on a class that is plagued with magicka based support skills?

What else, major expedition for 4 secs on a gap closer/pull? Do I use chains on an zerg and then turn around to run away?

Let's be serious please.
    Edited by Xvorg on March 1, 2019 4:47PM
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

It gives:

-regenerates stamina
    -generates ultimate

Major brutality for the whole group is kinda pointless in PVP, most parts in PVE as well. Everybody has an access to it in your group. No one's leaving Major Brutality skill out because they know there's a DK in the group, except maybe if a PVE tank has it.

Minor Bruality is fantastic! Something that makes DK unique.

It doesn'r really 'generate' stamina. Casting Igneous Weapons grants 990 stamina over 40s means 25 stamina per second, which is basically next to nothing. The magicka skills are so expensive, a sDK will run out after casting 3 abilities. If you cast Igneous in combat, our magicka already down by a third. edit My point being, in order to make this passive worthwhile, you would require to cast these skills regularly.

The ultimate is good niche, it's one of those 'okay' passives to have around. In fact, ALL the classes have this same passive, except Sorcs who instead have Ulti reduction. This passive is only worth mentioning if it would be missing. It' not class indentity, it's just a generic passive given to all, which is fine.

The people who play the class are die hard fans of stamina DK's. They play it because they like it, but it doesn't mean the class is balanced with others. And the whole picture of sDK is that, ALL other stam classes outperform them, sDK is bottom of the barrel. That's why you see majority playing sBlades, stamdens, stamplars. I rarely see sDK's in PVP nowadays. And if I see one, they are well hidden behind weapon skills and other non-class skills.

Good indication of the status of the class is that when I die in PVP, my death recap ALWAYS have the same skills in them: Surprise Attack, Sub Assault, Biting Jabs. In 18 months of playing PVP, I think I've seen maybe once or twice Venomous Claw or Obnoxious Breath. So when you get killed, you don't even know you got killed by a stamDK! Sometimes you see Leaps, but even they are easily replaced with Dawnbreaker.

It's a shame a stamina DK has to rely so much on weapon skills and MAGICKA BASED buffs to play.

I have no problem with the stam weapon skills on stamDK... it's the magicka support skills that makes the class less appealing. Maybe a stam foss or a stam stonefist could help. Another DD class skill (looking at you stamwhip) will give us the same problem we have now, a bar filled with magicka sustain and just 1 o 2 stam based dmg skills.
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ffyre wrote: »
    I know this is the feedback thread for pain points, etc. for DK, but are we also allowed to use this thread to chat about DK performance and builds?

I don't see why not, since ZOS doesn't read this post anyway. Even if they do, it's largely ignored.

I don't have a Cat DK so I can't help you there. Sorry.

Edited by The_Lex on March 1, 2019 4:38PM
  • Tesfa
    Tesfa
    sDK needs;
    - StamWhip
    - More Access to Magicka via passives.

I continue to play this class because I love it . The class is still *** has been *** for some years now.
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    now that magplars can get the Empowerbuff up permanently, Id actually love to see a equivaltent buff to DK's in general, to help them with their lower DPS spectrum...

Something that could be added to a Passive, kinda in this direction:

Warmnth 1/2:
    When you deal damage with an Ardent Flame ability you reduce the enemy's Movement Speed 15% for 2 seconds

Warmth 2/2:
    Damaging enemies with Ardent Flame abilities also reduces their movement speed by 30% for 4 seconds.
    When activating a Class Ability gain Empower for 4seconds which increases the DMG of your next Lightattack by 40%

this would be an equivalent to magplars Solar barrage, without the need to slot an extra skill (for which a DK has no barslot anyways) but not quite as powerfull as Solar Barrage, since it doesnt deal any DMG, and doesnt get a 100% uptime duue to the DK rotation and skills like Blockade, Shield, Minor Force buff (trap or accel)
    only a small buff to stam DK thou, which is kinda sad, compared to the power of this idea on a magDK ...

if dk get a Stamina Spammable, this would prob change quite in favour of stamDK, or atleast close the gap towards stamdens and Stamblades
    Edited by SaintSubwayy on March 13, 2019 7:59AM
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Now that Dunmer don’t get a bonus to fire damage- can we PLEASE change World in Ruin to a flat fire and poison damage bonus?
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren