The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO Class Reps

• Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Greevir wrote: »

Yeah, I know. It's just that trials are really the only content healers are needed for still. And I'm afraid that won't even be true in the future.

Healers are very much needed in most trials and will continue to be. Cloudrest would be a nightmare without healers and that shows how ZOS thinks about healers being a necessity in trial content :)
    Edited by Liofa on May 26, 2018 1:19PM
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Checkmath wrote: »
    Blobsky wrote: »
    Hexys wrote: »
    As I didn't ask anyone to nominate myself I'm very honored to see I made it to the list of 170 and eventually got picked out to join the team. A thank you to those who nominated me! I'm looking forward to work with the team and to gather feedback from the community to make sure that in the coming time we can work together to make good improvements.

@Blobsky And no I'm not here to buff Magsorc or Stamblade, I'm not biased at all when it comes to balance, you don't have to worry. ;)

For anyone who has good ideas for Sorcerer, you can PM me and I will invite you to our sorcerer discord in which we discuss builds, have a good chat and from today also have some extra discussion regarding balance.

Once again thanks @ZOS_GinaBruno and everyone willing to put effort into improving the gameplay!

I worry greatly about the truth of that after some of the things you write about me, PvP, PvE, these classes and the game. I hope you can surprise me as it will benefit the game significantly if nobody abuses their role, but only time will tell.

nobody of the reps is buffing anything on his own and nobody can do as he likes. we all will represent the feedback and voices we get and we wont just hand in our own suggestions. in the end it will be in the hands of the devs to implement anything. now i would be cool if we can stop spreading salt and go to the constructive part of this program. hope you all will participate soon in the already existing and the coming class discords, we gladly will read any constructive feedback regarding ALL classes.

Isn't exploiting the most legit of concerns when it is about being representative for anything? Dont't try to put that into "salt" category. Because I am for sure very concerned to have someone being selected that has repeatedly chosen to abuse any shady or outright exploity mechanic to his advantage over the course of 4 years.

I do get that you guys feel somehow responsible for defending your newly founded inner circle and its integrity. But blindly defending due to being uninformed is not the way to go, you are in fact further undermining said integrity. I do hope that it is unintentional and you are indeed not aware what has happened.

It's an insult to anyone who has chosen to not abuse any exploit and values fair-play.

Couldn't agree more here, and actually I think Checkmath is a great representative. All but one name I strongly support
    Yt Channell: Blobsky

DC EU Nightblade
    Owner of 'The Travelling Merchant' - Craglorn trade guild since near release!
  • Greevir
    Greevir
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope so. Some people enjoy the pew pews, some people enjoy getting the crap beat out of them, and some like to have control over who lives or dies! :wink:
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno it would Be cool to have whos covering which class so we know.

But also their region / platform. As the experience on different platforms is...different.

But grats too all and I would suggest starting with the class feedback threads we have been using the last month. As the core feedback from this forum is all captured.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Liofa wrote: »
    So is it safe at this point to assume that stamsorc is not being represented by a stamsorc main? If so that's just fantastic....

GandTheImpaler is a sorc main, both Stamina and Magicka. Repeating this again, we are covering pretty much everything. Best thing for you to do is joining those discord channels Reps created for collecting feedback from community :)

I've no doubt the classes themselves are well represented (both magicka & stamina), but I do have some concerns whether all playstyles are covered.

For instance, on the list I don't recognize any name who'd play high dmg/"gank builds" in PvP, which play entirely different to their sustain/tank oriented cousins and have their own balance concerns to consider.

...and I don't mean to sound judgmental as ZOS would need a lot more than 12 representatives to cover all the playstyles available, but I do hope you representatives will keep an open mind when listening to feedback and consider how changes to popular playstyles might affect those that aren't as popular.
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats to the class reps, I wish you guys all the best and don't let anyone push any class agendas of their own, objectivity is key here.

@Mojomonkeyman I know exactly who you're talking about and it's quite shocking that someone like that would even be considered for the role, let alone elected.

However, when you think about it, it's no surprise really given that such character(s) are very good at posing as productive community members. All I can say is, well played. :)
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I also really love @Masel92

His sorc builds are so helpful for people, and he's always cool and reasoned in his replies to people, even if people throw shade, he answers sensibly.

I don't know what other classes he theorycrafts, because I only have so much time in a day, but he definitely has high regards from me with regard to magsorc.
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    can we get all the discord links pls :)
  • Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DDuke wrote: »

I've no doubt the classes themselves are well represented (both magicka & stamina), but I do have some concerns whether all playstyles are covered.

For instance, on the list I don't recognize any name who'd play high dmg/"gank builds" in PvP, which play entirely different to their sustain/tank oriented cousins and have their own balance concerns to consider.

...and I don't mean to sound judgmental as ZOS would need a lot more than 12 representatives to cover all the playstyles available, but I do hope you representatives will keep an open mind when listening to feedback and consider how changes to popular playstyles might affect those that aren't as popular.

Yeah, I am aware that we cannot simply cover every playstyle with just 12 people. This is why we are currently creating discord channels for people to join in and share their suggestions/opinions. Some of them are already shared in this thread, everyone is free to join them and help us out by giving feedback on werewolf/ganker whatever playstyles you are very familiar with :)

Hopefully, when all servers are up, we will be sharing them under one thread so it will be much easier for people to join.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They legit need to make a forum category for those guys and make all of them Mods in that category.

So they can make announcements (for example with all discord links), pin posts, add things and so on.

Give them some backing, ZOS.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by Mureel on May 26, 2018 1:55PM
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So if we have suggestions we have to go to one of these individuals, and depend on them to relay the info to the devs? I hope this isn't the case.
  • Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Daus wrote: »
    So if we have suggestions we have to go to one of these individuals, and depend on them to relay the info to the devs? I hope this isn't the case.

Nope. You can always continue creating threads in the forums like we all do. Class Reps are just some extra eyes to read through all the feedback and note down really important stuff (top concerns in Gina's words) for presenting them to Dev Team. In addition to reading forums, we are currently preparing Discord servers for each class, making it easier for you to give feedback, suggestions and report bugs. Some servers are already up, just waiting for all of them to be ready before we link them here.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just want to clarify a couple things.

I totally get the concerns over who exactly is representing what class and are these people familiar with pain points in area/role/part of the game that you may play. I'd like to think that just because we may be known in the ESO community for just one things, that does not mean we do not have a lot of experience in many other parts of the game. Folks usually associate me with magplars, but my first Grand Overlord was a sorcerer. And while I very rarely comment on these forums about healing, that is a role I have done in this game since Launch. In short, we're a diverse bunch that can speak intelligently about multiple aspects about ESO. And if you feel your main or playstyle does not have enough of a voice, by all means communicate your concerns to us. Gina has stressed to us that we are supposed to be *your* reps and that we should represent the ESO community more than just merely be an advocate for a particular class.

I also think some folks have. since the beginning, overestimated the role and influence of the program. Gina has made it pretty clear from the start that the rep program is not meant to implement class balance or game changes. Rather, the rep program is to a means of clearly identify and communicating "pain points" (as opposed to "fixing" them - that's what ZOS gets paid to do). So my suggestion is if you want to reach out to any of us about something that bothers you about your class, tell us what exactly is bothering you and why, instead of offering a solution to fix it. We need to know the problems and that's what this program is meant to facilitate.

I know what I just type all sounds nice in theory and is blah blah of course Joy and the other reps are going to shower people with company lines and platitudes. At the end of the day, all you're looking for is whether or not this program and the people who are a part of it will be up for the task and if it will actually get anything accomplished. In that respect, you're correct. Until the program becomes seamlessly integrated into the ESO development process so to speak, for now everything is just words. So, let's make it work. For years we have asked ZOS to implement something to better the communication between the devs and the community. Well, here it is. I Magplar. I sorc. I warden. I occasionally dust off my rank 26 DK. I PvP. I do the guild group thing. I play small group with friends. I spend a lot of time messing around on my own. I PVE. I DPS. I heal. I do the PvE quests. Hell, I even house (I put a lot of effort making it all pretty!). If you there is a "pain point" in these areas, feel free to let me know about them.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just want to clarify a couple things.

I totally get the concerns over who exactly is representing what class and are these people familiar with pain points in area/role/part of the game that you may play. I'd like to think that just because we may be known in the ESO community for just one things, that does not mean we do not have a lot of experience in many other parts of the game. Folks usually associate me with magplars, but my first Grand Overlord was a sorcerer. And while I very rarely comment on these forums about healing, that is a role I have done in this game since Launch. In short, we're a diverse bunch that can speak intelligently about multiple aspects about ESO. And if you feel your main or playstyle does not have enough of a voice, by all means communicate your concerns to us. Gina has stressed to us that we are supposed to be *your* reps and that we should represent the ESO community more than just merely be an advocate for a particular class.

I also think some folks have. since the beginning, overestimated the role and influence of the program. Gina has made it pretty clear from the start that the rep program is not meant to implement class balance or game changes. Rather, the rep program is to a means of clearly identify and communicating "pain points" (as opposed to "fixing" them - that's what ZOS gets paid to do). So my suggestion is if you want to reach out to any of us about something that bothers you about your class, tell us what exactly is bothering you and why, instead of offering a solution to fix it. We need to know the problems and that's what this program is meant to facilitate.

I know what I just type all sounds nice in theory and is blah blah of course Joy and the other reps are going to shower people with company lines and platitudes. At the end of the day, all you're looking for is whether or not this program and the people who are a part of it will be up for the task and if it will actually get anything accomplished. In that respect, you're correct. Until the program becomes seamlessly integrated into the ESO development process so to speak, for now everything is just words. So, let's make it work. For years we have asked ZOS to implement something to better the communication between the devs and the community. Well, here it is. I Magplar. I sorc. I warden. I occasionally dust off my rank 26 DK. I PvP. I do the guild group thing. I play small group with friends. I spend a lot of time messing around on my own. I PVE. I DPS. I heal. I do the PvE quests. Hell, I even house (I put a lot of effort making it all pretty!). If you there is a "pain point" in these areas, feel free to let me know about them.

For me, with regard to you, I've 'known' you since way way back - like ever, and when templars had issues, you had reasoned, sensible, and non whiny arguments against as well as for some nerfs, reasonable reasons of why they were 'okay' or even necessary.

Regarding the state of templars, from healing to pvp, I've never seen anyone else come into it with so much time, patience, understanding, and passion.

I've been here since the beginning, so I know of what I speak.

All the lub,
    Islyn
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Which one is the Australian representative?

Doesn't matter how many class reps you have if none know what it's like with our latency.

That is actually, a really strong and valid point!
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We’re excited to let everyone know we’re ready to announce the members of the ESO Class Representative Program! Everyone in the program has played ESO for years, and has hundreds, if not over a thousand days played. While some of these players may specialize in one or two classes in particular, everyone has max level characters in every class and is experienced in both PvP and PvE. It was a difficult decision to make and there were many qualified players, but we’re very thrilled to have these 12 players kicking off this new program.

After combing through almost 170 player nominations, we’d like to present the new ESO Class Representatives:
    • Alcast
    • Checkmath
    • FearTurbo
    • GandTheImpaler
    • Hexys
    • JoyDivision
    • KenaPK
    • Liofa
    • Masel92
    • Quantum_V
    • Stileanima
    • Tasear
    As a reminder, the class reps will be collating top concerns for every class to present to the Dev Team; they will not be making game-altering decisions, but they will make sure your voice is heard. After each quarterly meeting, the plan will be to publish notes so everyone can see what was discussed, and you can ask questions to the group. We’re tentatively scheduling the first meeting around the middle of June.

Please join us in congratulating and welcoming this group to the program!

Congrats to those who were chosen ...

@ZOS_GinaBruno any chance of editing your post with who is representing which classes, whether it's stamina magic pve or PvP focused and which platform they play on please
    Edited by SugaComa on May 26, 2018 2:59PM
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Nope. You can always continue creating threads in the forums like we all do. Class Reps are just some extra eyes to read through all the feedback and note down really important stuff (top concerns in Gina's words) for presenting them to Dev Team. In addition to reading forums, we are currently preparing Discord servers for each class, making it easier for you to give feedback, suggestions and report bugs. Some servers are already up, just waiting for all of them to be ready before we link them here.

Yes, but who's holding you accountable? How do we know you're not being selective in the information that you wish to convey to the developers due to your own bias (which many of you have a very strong bias).

In order to establish trust between us and the representatives that ZOS appointed we need to see screenshots of the intel that you're giving ZOS. Blackout their names and dialogue if need be, but we need to see yours. Otherwise I'm not going to trust you even the slightest.
  • Jakx
    Jakx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Continually overlooking the known exploiter(s) though? Seems like a black eye for the program before it even gets off the ground.
    Joined September 2013
  • Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yes, but who's holding you accountable? How do we know you're not being selective in the information that you wish to convey to the developers due to your own bias (which many of you have a very strong bias).

In order to establish trust between us and the representatives that ZOS appointed we need to see screenshots of the intel that you're giving ZOS. Blackout their names and dialogue if need be, but we need to see yours. Otherwise I'm not going to trust you even the slightest.

There you go.

lololol.png

I think I don't need to say anything else.
  • NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We have assembled and opened to the public the following seven Discord servers for community feedback and discussion.

The purpose of these servers is to have a consolidated space where anyone interested can participate in conversation and reach us conveniently. From the discussion that occurs in these servers as well as each of our usual communities, Class Representatives will work to create a "master list" of key pain points and general bugs to present to the ESO Development Team.

Our aim is to be an un-biased and wide-reaching voice for all players, so the more contribution, the better. Feel free to invite your friends and join in!

Keep in mind that these Discords are meant to be places for SERIOUS FEEDBACK AND DISCUSSION ONLY, and each will be moderated accordingly.

Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

We will inquire about having these server links posted in a more visible location once Gina is back in the office after the holiday weekend. For now, welcome to our new communities. :smile:

Edit: Added a werewolf discord! Vampirism on the way.

https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev
    Edited by NightbladeMechanics on May 28, 2018 2:37PM
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC's original dueling and PvP community guild
    Now NA/PC's dueling, BGs, small scale, GvG, and general PvP community. We float just under 500 members. Mail me in game for an invite.

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:

Dragonknight Discussion:

Sorcerer Discussion:

Templar Discussion:

Warden Discussion:

TONKS!

Werewolf Discussion:

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Also, I will clarify that none of us has been assigned to a specific class. We all have broad and deep experience across most aspects of the game, and we will be pooling our experience in discussions.

Also, we are widely networked members of the community known for recognizing and discarding our own biases. We will have knowledgeable players advising us on pain points of classes which we may not have expertise in ourselves as individuals, and we will go out of our way to include every play style or sphere of the game in our considerations. Don't worry, everyone will be covered, including tanks, werewolves, stam dks, hybrids, off-meta or non-min/maxed builds, etc etc.

I hope this dispels some of your concerns. :smile:
    Edited by NightbladeMechanics on May 26, 2018 3:54PM
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    Now NA/PC's dueling, BGs, small scale, GvG, and general PvP community. We float just under 500 members. Mail me in game for an invite.

Apex Predator.

Nightblade Discussion:

Dragonknight Discussion:

Sorcerer Discussion:

Templar Discussion:

Warden Discussion:

TONKS!

Werewolf Discussion:

Vampire Discussion:
  • NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Checkmath wrote: »
    Blobsky wrote: »
    Hexys wrote: »
    As I didn't ask anyone to nominate myself I'm very honored to see I made it to the list of 170 and eventually got picked out to join the team. A thank you to those who nominated me! I'm looking forward to work with the team and to gather feedback from the community to make sure that in the coming time we can work together to make good improvements.

@Blobsky And no I'm not here to buff Magsorc or Stamblade, I'm not biased at all when it comes to balance, you don't have to worry. ;)

For anyone who has good ideas for Sorcerer, you can PM me and I will invite you to our sorcerer discord in which we discuss builds, have a good chat and from today also have some extra discussion regarding balance.

Once again thanks @ZOS_GinaBruno and everyone willing to put effort into improving the gameplay!

I worry greatly about the truth of that after some of the things you write about me, PvP, PvE, these classes and the game. I hope you can surprise me as it will benefit the game significantly if nobody abuses their role, but only time will tell.

nobody of the reps is buffing anything on his own and nobody can do as he likes. we all will represent the feedback and voices we get and we wont just hand in our own suggestions. in the end it will be in the hands of the devs to implement anything. now i would be cool if we can stop spreading salt and go to the constructive part of this program. hope you all will participate soon in the already existing and the coming class discords, we gladly will read any constructive feedback regarding ALL classes.

Isn't exploiting the most legit of concerns when it is about being representative for anything? Dont't try to put that into "salt" category. Because I am for sure very concerned to have someone being selected that has repeatedly chosen to abuse any shady or outright exploity mechanic to his advantage over the course of 4 years.

I do get that you guys feel somehow responsible for defending your newly founded inner circle and its integrity. But blindly defending due to being uninformed is not the way to go, you are in fact further undermining said integrity. I do hope that it is unintentional and you are indeed not aware what has happened.

It's an insult to anyone who has chosen to not abuse any exploit and values fair-play.

I do not know everyone in the group nor the specific details of their past gameplay or potential exploits. However, I do know many of the members and can assure you that the majority consensus of the group is to play with integrity, avoid using known exploits, and fix them when possible in order to protect the fairness and integrity of the game. Your concern is entirely valid, but please believe me when I say that the group will actively and aggressively work with you in opposition of exploits. Members looking to preserve unfair advantages for themselves or defend shady or questionable tactics won't get far in our discussions. I'll see to that myself, and I know many other members will be equally diligent as well.
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend

Apex Predator.

Nightblade Discussion:

Dragonknight Discussion:

Sorcerer Discussion:

Templar Discussion:

Warden Discussion:

TONKS!

Werewolf Discussion:

Vampire Discussion:
  • Quantum_V
    Quantum_V
    Class Representative
    To be honest, I don't think this is good idea. On the contrary - I think this is a terrible idea - and here is why:

Every single one of those people are min - max-ers. They want to use best gear, have best dps, have best party & skill composition etc. Now all of those players heave their own play style. I REALLY don't want to see certain play styles to be nerfed & other to be buffed just so those people have "their" play style buffed and could become even better - while the "average joe" will be still struggling - unless of course he/she will use meta - copy/paste build and be forced to play differently.
    And humans - are only humans - and the have what is called a human nature - In the long run I don't think this will be healthy for the game.

All in all - I think that balancing skills & classes should be a part of ZOS job... And what I fear is they might just stop to listen to all players feedback - and only listen to those 12 people that are not for sure representing ALL eso players & play styles.

Rant over. Only thing left is to hope I am terribly wrong and this will be actually good for the game & it's balance.
    DDuke wrote: »
    So is it safe at this point to assume that stamsorc is not being represented by a stamsorc main? If so that's just fantastic....

GandTheImpaler is a sorc main, both Stamina and Magicka. Repeating this again, we are covering pretty much everything. Best thing for you to do is joining those discord channels Reps created for collecting feedback from community :)

Hey Duke!

Thanks for your concern. While some of us do prefer determined playstyles over others for personal reasons, im confident when I say that the group as a whole has enough experience to cover these playstyles. Moreover, every change we will be willing to promote will be deeply discussed in group and with the Devs!

Thanks!
    Quantum - Magicka DK

Youtube Channel

• Darrett
    Darrett
    ✭✭✭✭
    What other direct feedback methods are being considered outside of discord? Any plans to start official feedback threads?
    Edited by Darrett on May 26, 2018 4:15PM
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

There you go.

lololol.png

I think I don't need to say anything else.

Good to know.
  • Torbschka
    Torbschka
    ✭✭✭✭
    Uhuh, I have bad feelings for magicka warden regarding pvp, knowing some of those guys and their (lacking) understanding/opinion of the class.
  • Mojomonkeyman
    Mojomonkeyman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Torbschka wrote: »
    Uhuh, I have bad feelings for magicka warden regarding pvp, knowing some of those guys and their (lacking) understanding/opinion of the class.

Yeah, Masel seems to be purely PvE, can't find anyone on that list that is excelling at magwarden PvP.
    Koma Grey, Chocolate Thunder, Little Mojo, Dagoth Mojo & Mojomancy
  • NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Darrett wrote: »
    What other direct feedback methods are being considered outside of discord? Any plans to start official feedback threads?

We are discussing plans for these in the future, but we're waiting until after we get these Discord servers up and running first. Discord is a more robust platform. We may wait until Gina is back online after the holiday weekend before building up more on the forums.

Kena
    Legion XIII
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend

Apex Predator.

Nightblade Discussion:

Dragonknight Discussion:

Sorcerer Discussion:

Templar Discussion:

Warden Discussion:

TONKS!

Werewolf Discussion:

Vampire Discussion:
  • Tabbycat
    Tabbycat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hey at least I've heard of one of those people.

Yup, you guessed it. That would be Alcast.
    Founder and Co-GM of The Psijic Order Guild (NA)
    0.016%
  • NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Torbschka wrote: »

Yeah, Masel seems to be purely PvE, can't find anyone on that list that is excelling at magwarden PvP.

I play magden, my friend and the officer of Legend, Lyser, is probably the most active PvP magden player on NA, and the Legend Discord contains several other passionate magden players who discuss it all the time. Magden doesn't have as many players as other classes, but the feedback of those loyal and learned in the class will be heard.
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend

Apex Predator.

Nightblade Discussion:

Dragonknight Discussion:

Sorcerer Discussion:

Templar Discussion:

Warden Discussion: