The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

ESO Class Reps

• Quantum_V
    Quantum_V
    Class Representative
    Bighanson wrote: »
    whos the representative for mag DK??

Hey! :)
    Quantum - Magicka DK

Youtube Channel

• Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noice. Can't wait to see how this turns out.
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know every name but the half of them I am familiar with are excellent choices
  • Kitsusan
    Kitsusan
    ✭✭
    Congratz, all!
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am suprised, this is actually a damn good list.Out of all the content creators, I'm also happy that Alcast made it in.

also congratz to both @Liofa and @Checkmath. I'm very happy that you guys made it in this list :)

Edit: Who is representing the stamDk now? is that you Liofa?
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on May 26, 2018 12:24AM
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We’re excited to let everyone know we’re ready to announce the members of the ESO Class Representative Program! Everyone in the program has played ESO for years, and has hundreds, if not over a thousand days played. While some of these players may specialize in one or two classes in particular, everyone has max level characters in every class and is experienced in both PvP and PvE. It was a difficult decision to make and there were many qualified players, but we’re very thrilled to have these 12 players kicking off this new program.

After combing through almost 170 player nominations, we’d like to present the new ESO Class Representatives:
    • Alcast
    • Checkmath
    • FearTurbo
    • GandTheImpaler
    • Hexys
    • JoyDivision
    • KenaPK
    • Liofa
    • Masel92
    • Quantum_V
    • Stileanima
    • Tasear
    As a reminder, the class reps will be collating top concerns for every class to present to the Dev Team; they will not be making game-altering decisions, but they will make sure your voice is heard. After each quarterly meeting, the plan will be to publish notes so everyone can see what was discussed, and you can ask questions to the group. We’re tentatively scheduling the first meeting around the middle of June.

Please join us in congratulating and welcoming this group to the program!

Congrats! Can we give them Permanent Emperor status or some other exclusive reward for their time and effort?
  • bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am suprised, this is actually a damn good list.Out of all the content creators, I'm also happy that Alcast made it in.

also congratz to both @Liofa and @Checkmath. I'm very happy that you guys made it in this list :)

Edit: Who is representing the stamDk now? is that you Liofa?

I'd like to know this too.
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Grats all, do us proud!
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who got Warden? :smirk:
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats ! Hope ZOS will listen

Dont see any known stamsorc though ?

Always appreciated Liofa's and Alcast share to the community :-)

Edited by Morgul667 on May 26, 2018 1:06AM
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure lots of us would like to know who is repping which classes??????
    Edited by Katahdin on May 26, 2018 1:04AM
    Beta tester November 2013
  • zParallaxz
    zParallaxz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by zParallaxz on May 26, 2018 1:19AM
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Very nice selection of people!
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NolaArch wrote: »
    @Tasear Congrats!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thanks, will do my best representating everyone. Feel free to share any concerns with me.
    Edited by Tasear on May 26, 2018 1:27AM
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »

Thanks, will do my best representating everyone. Feel free to share any concerns with me.

We may need your help to relay stamsorc stuff as I dont see any in the list so far ^^

Congrats !
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »

We may need your help to relay stamsorc stuff as I dont see any in the list so far ^^

Congrats !

We are collecting concerns for all classes. But of course will do best. :)
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »

Congrats !

We are collecting concerns for all classes. But of course will do best. :)

As someone above said, make us proud ;) and good luck !
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Are you representing sorcerers?
  • Yzalirk
    Yzalirk
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope to see positive changes to the classes in the near future. Fingers crossed.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yzalirk wrote: »
    I hope to see positive changes to the classes in the near future. Fingers crossed.

Make sure to share your concerns with us, so can pass it along. ;)
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DoctorESO wrote: »

Are you representing sorcerers?

Though, we come in with varied expertise. There's 12 of us representating all classes and roles. Each of is well know for varied things, myself healing, but we all have hundreds if not 1000s of hours played on different classes and ascepts of gameplay. Myself is tethering around 4000 or 5000 something. It's too great of a game. Though maybe way more if my forum life counted.

So yes, well everyone might not recognize the names, we are a diverse group of people who bring in many different strengths, but we are hear to deliver your voices.
    Edited by Tasear on May 27, 2018 7:04PM
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great selection in general, though 1 name is deeply concerning... Dont let me down with magblade @KenaPKK please nerf cloak and give it a more balanced but more solid survivability buff

Brace for Stamblade buffs xD :(

A shame @Cinbri isnt there too but I guess it mostly looks good
    Edited by Blobsky on May 26, 2018 2:24AM
    Yt Channell: Blobsky

DC EU Nightblade
    Owner of 'The Travelling Merchant' - Craglorn trade guild since near release!
  • Caff32
    Caff32
    ✭✭✭✭
    So how many are console players? I know two names on the list.
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't see any hardcore DK PvPers unless someone can correct me... Guess Stam DKs still gonna be side-lined in PvP while Mag DK PvE I guess there's a glimmer of hope.
    不動の Steadfast - Unwavering
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    XB1 Maxwell Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Redguard Stamina DK
    XB1 Max Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Brenton Magicka DK
    PC Maxwell-Crystal - NA DC - CP 200+ Brenton Magicka DK 「Retired」
    Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
    Coined by Maxwel
    l
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MaxwellC wrote: »
    I don't see any hardcore DK PvPers unless someone can correct me... Guess Stam DKs still gonna be side-lined in PvP while Mag DK PvE I guess there's a glimmer of hope.

You can share concerns with the 12 names above.
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Tasear
    Sure I'll Pm you now :)
    不動の Steadfast - Unwavering
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    XB1 Maxwell Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Redguard Stamina DK
    XB1 Max Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Brenton Magicka DK
    PC Maxwell-Crystal - NA DC - CP 200+ Brenton Magicka DK 「Retired」
    Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
    Coined by Maxwel
    l
  • Lichbourne90
    Lichbourne90
    ✭✭✭
    So who is over stamsorc? And he/she/it better be an orc!
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MaxwellC wrote: »

Quantum is a great DK!
    Edited by Joy_Division on May 26, 2018 3:36AM
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We’re excited to let everyone know we’re ready to announce the members of the ESO Class Representative Program! Everyone in the program has played ESO for years, and has hundreds, if not over a thousand days played. While some of these players may specialize in one or two classes in particular, everyone has max level characters in every class and is experienced in both PvP and PvE. It was a difficult decision to make and there were many qualified players, but we’re very thrilled to have these 12 players kicking off this new program.

After combing through almost 170 player nominations, we’d like to present the new ESO Class Representatives:
    • Alcast
    • Checkmath
    • FearTurbo
    • GandTheImpaler
    • Hexys
    • JoyDivision
    • KenaPK
    • Liofa
    • Masel92
    • Quantum_V
    • Stileanima
    • Tasear
    As a reminder, the class reps will be collating top concerns for every class to present to the Dev Team; they will not be making game-altering decisions, but they will make sure your voice is heard. After each quarterly meeting, the plan will be to publish notes so everyone can see what was discussed, and you can ask questions to the group. We’re tentatively scheduling the first meeting around the middle of June.

Please join us in congratulating and welcoming this group to the program!

@ZOS_GinaBruno Please edit to include which class each person is representing?
    E.g.
    *Name - (Magplar)*
    *Name - (StamDK)*
    Etc.
    Edited by Darkmage1337 on May 26, 2018 3:42AM
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.
  • Quantum_V
    Quantum_V
    Class Representative
    I think it's important to note that while we have more expertise with determined classes when compared to others, the general class representatives are not limited to their own class - hence why Gina didn't specifically say who is what.

We will collectively gather feedback from the community regardless of our class of expertise and promote change in needed areas. With that said, some of us do focus on specific classes due to amount of time invested and experienced gained on these classes, so we will have general orientation on what topics we can more reliably gravitate around (as example I'll be deep into Dragonknight discussions).

Basically, we have general class ORIENTATIONS but are not limited to these.

Hope this clarifies things a bit more!

PS.: @Quantum.V is my @ name in the PC-NA server, feel free to send me or any other class rep feedback to be discussed.

Edited by Quantum_V on May 26, 2018 3:53AM
    Quantum - Magicka DK

Youtube Channel

This discussion has been closed.