The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Class Reps

• DuskMarine
    DuskMarine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DuskMarine wrote: »
    Moloch1514 wrote: »
    Was the nerf to Channeled Focus discussed with the Class Reps? I can't see any reason this change would have been suggested by those who know how the game works in real life.

the change was fine you never really needed it for dps anyhow >_>

Clearly you don't PvP. >_<

i do pvp quite alot. only templars i see that use focus are the perma block tanks.
  • Xirks
    Xirks
    ✭✭✭
    How about this, Instead of thinking of what class to nerf.. uh...
    Can you fix the issue that Cyrodiil is unplayable with all the lag?...
  • ResTandRespeC
    ResTandRespeC
    ✭✭✭✭
    Checkmath wrote: »
    Blobsky wrote: »
    Hexys wrote: »
    As I didn't ask anyone to nominate myself I'm very honored to see I made it to the list of 170 and eventually got picked out to join the team. A thank you to those who nominated me! I'm looking forward to work with the team and to gather feedback from the community to make sure that in the coming time we can work together to make good improvements.

@Blobsky And no I'm not here to buff Magsorc or Stamblade, I'm not biased at all when it comes to balance, you don't have to worry. ;)

For anyone who has good ideas for Sorcerer, you can PM me and I will invite you to our sorcerer discord in which we discuss builds, have a good chat and from today also have some extra discussion regarding balance.

Once again thanks @ZOS_GinaBruno and everyone willing to put effort into improving the gameplay!

I worry greatly about the truth of that after some of the things you write about me, PvP, PvE, these classes and the game. I hope you can surprise me as it will benefit the game significantly if nobody abuses their role, but only time will tell.

nobody of the reps is buffing anything on his own and nobody can do as he likes. we all will represent the feedback and voices we get and we wont just hand in our own suggestions. in the end it will be in the hands of the devs to implement anything. now i would be cool if we can stop spreading salt and go to the constructive part of this program. hope you all will participate soon in the already existing and the coming class discords, we gladly will read any constructive feedback regarding ALL classes.

Isn't exploiting the most legit of concerns when it is about being representative for anything? Dont't try to put that into "salt" category. Because I am for sure very concerned to have someone being selected that has repeatedly chosen to abuse any shady or outright exploity mechanic to his advantage over the course of 4 years.

I do get that you guys feel somehow responsible for defending your newly founded inner circle and its integrity. But blindly defending due to being uninformed is not the way to go, you are in fact further undermining said integrity. I do hope that it is unintentional and you are indeed not aware what has happened.

It's an insult to anyone who has chosen to not abuse any exploit and values fair-play.

Just do something about it then. Compile evidence and send it to zos.
    Edited by ResTandRespeC on July 15, 2018 8:59AM
  • Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moloch1514 wrote: »
    Was the nerf to Channeled Focus discussed with the Class Reps? I can't see any reason this change would have been suggested by those who know how the game works in real life.

the change was fine you never really needed it for dps anyhow >_>

Clearly you don't PvP. >_<

i do pvp quite alot. only templars i see that use focus are the perma block tanks.

Like 90% of all Templars use it. Including Stamden, recasting every 8 seconds because the fights mobile. You do realize you won’t see much because thanks to the graphics clean up this no longer shows to any even friends because it doesn’t effect anyone but the caster. It’s the same animation as Ritual and Aura.

A 1xX Stamplar
    https://youtu.be/1QWiArUYINo
    Edited by Maura_Neysa on July 16, 2018 12:56PM
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Warden Ice Tank (By far my favorite) -RIP #Nerfmire
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer(solo tanked), Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe,Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    Major
    Dragon Knight Healer (Since Homestead)
    Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer,
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe, Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor, Sunspire Saint,
    Others
    PvP StamDen, Warden Healer, MagDen, Stamplar, StamSorc, DK Failed Attempt, NB Failed Attempt

Playing BiS isn't impressive, playing unique at BiS lvl, THAT's impressive.

• neverwalk
    neverwalk
    ✭✭✭✭
    NA pc Controller mode: toon standing still, suddenly unsheath weapons and goes into block and stays there. I sheath weapons and as soon as i do, they unsheath again and goes into block. Might done this for afew minutes then goes back to being normal controller mode. Also this bug affects maps by zooming out all the way it can, out of zone, out of tamriel, then out of Nirn. also affects inventory strolling. Most my toons are NB or Wardens= only stamina users.
  • neverwalk
    neverwalk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Clockwork City, PTS controller mode. You guys had rumble working on controller and it was awesome. I went fishing in black oil and i FELT a nibble, then i Felt and hard nibble and then a full strike= reel in. It was awesome. WHY NOT IN GAME NOW.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hi everyone,

As this thread is becoming pretty off-topic, we're going to close it as it was merely meant as an announcement to begin with. If you have any questions about the program, please feel free to reach out privately. Thanks!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.