The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO Class Reps

• Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am suprised, this is actually a damn good list.Out of all the content creators, I'm also happy that Alcast made it in.

also congratz to both @Liofa and @Checkmath. I'm very happy that you guys made it in this list :)

Edit: Who is representing the stamDk now? is that you Liofa?

I'd like to know this too.

I think it might be liofa since he is very familiar with DK from a tanking perspective, and he also played stamDK in PvP back when it wasn't weak af. Other than him I really have no clue.
    MaxwellC wrote: »
    I don't see any hardcore DK PvPers unless someone can correct me... Guess Stam DKs still gonna be side-lined in PvP while Mag DK PvE I guess there's a glimmer of hope.

Quantum is a great DK!

I have no doubts he is a good Dk. But as far as I can see he is a magicka DK, so should I talk to him about my stamina Dk concerns for example?
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on May 26, 2018 3:56AM
  • Quantum_V
    Quantum_V
    Class Representative
    I am suprised, this is actually a damn good list.Out of all the content creators, I'm also happy that Alcast made it in.

also congratz to both @Liofa and @Checkmath. I'm very happy that you guys made it in this list :)

I think it might be liofa since he is very familiar with DK from a tanking perspective, and he also played stamDK in PvP back when it wasn't weak af. Other than him I really have no clue.
    I don't see any hardcore DK PvPers unless someone can correct me... Guess Stam DKs still gonna be side-lined in PvP while Mag DK PvE I guess there's a glimmer of hope.

Quantum is a great DK!

I have no doubts he is a good Dk. But as far as I can see he is a magicka DK, so should I talk to him about my stamina Dk concerns for example?

Hey, Ragnarock!

I'll take in any feedback you have just as any other class rep, regardless of our area of expertise. Even though I'm oriented towards magDK - any proposed changes to whatever class will be discussed as a group with all class reps. We've got very experienced PvPers like @KenaPKK, @Joy_Division, @Hexys and others that even though they might not main stamDK - they will surely have the theoratical knowledge to discuss the class with you!

Thanks!
    Quantum - Magicka DK

Youtube Channel

• Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Quantum_V wrote: »

Quantum is a great DK!

Hey, Ragnarock!

I'll take in any feedback you have just as any other class rep, regardless of our area of expertise. Even though I'm oriented towards magDK - any proposed changes to whatever class will be discussed as a group with all class reps. We've got very experienced PvPers like @KenaPKK, @Joy_Division, @Hexys and others that even though they might not main stamDK - they will surely have the theoratical knowledge to discuss the class with you!

Thanks!

Thats exactly what I was wondering, thanks for the info!

Oh, and I'm hopeful that you guys make a positive difference for this game, as it really needs it.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on May 26, 2018 4:14AM
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At this point I also want to hopp in and say a few things.
    First: thanks to all of you supporting us reps with all the feebacks you already gave and with your mails nominating us. We will also habe a look in stuff, which is already written like in the pts section, but we are glad if you guys can give us more and specific feedback. Threads like those in the pts section are a good start, but even more specific feedback would also help us to not have to go through the whole forum once more.
    The reps have a very wide knowledge concerning different content in the game. I am more specialized in the PvP section and due my duty as a pvp guild leader, I also would take care of concerns regarding PvP from you guys. So if anyone wants to share thoughts with me, message me here on the forum or try to contact me ingame. I have an account on both servers, so just message me via @Checkmath.
    Once more, we reps are thankful for your nominations and the feedback we already got and will get from you.
  • Quantum_V
    Quantum_V
    Class Representative

Quantum is a great DK!

Hey, Ragnarock!

Thanks!

Thats exactly what I was wondering, thanks for the info!

Oh, and I'm hopeful that you guys make a positive difference for this game, as it really needs it.

We'll do our best! :)
    Quantum - Magicka DK

Youtube Channel

• Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    I think it's important to note that while we have more expertise with determined classes when compared to others, the general class representatives are not limited to their own class - hence why Gina didn't specifically say who is what.

We will collectively gather feedback from the community regardless of our class of expertise and promote change in needed areas. With that said, some of us do focus on specific classes due to amount of time invested and experienced gained on these classes, so we will have general orientation on what topics we can more reliably gravitate around (as example I'll be deep into Dragonknight discussions).

Basically, we have general class ORIENTATIONS but are not limited to these.

Hope this clarifies things a bit more!

PS.: @Quantum.V is my @ name in the PC-NA server, feel free to send me or any other class rep feedback to be discussed.

I wanted to second this one here. I for myself do not have a designated class I represent, because I play all of them. Having only one main class entails a certain bias, either subconsciously or not, that will have you favour that specific class. I'm not saying that anyone of us has a bias in, but most of us mastered multiple classes so we can provide contextual feedback over the general impact changes will have on not only one, but all classes and aspects of the game.

So to clarify: none of us has a designated class to represent, assigned by ZoS. We will try to see a bigger picture to improve balance :smile: that being said, I am excited to work on this with the devs and the players listed above :blush:

PS: Still no idea how out of 170 players, I made it into that list :smiley:
    PC EU

All Trial Trifecta Titles Done!

Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA
  • Darrett
    Darrett
    ✭✭✭✭
    It’ll be interesting to see how the lack of class assignments turn out. Having been involved in DAoC’s TL program, it often felt like a fight against other TLs to get your class heard, so not being specifically assigned may help in that regard.

The other thing that will need to be seen is the willingness to replace/add reps as time goes on; whenever TLs/reps are too similar in their outlook, or in the way they play a particular class, the value of the feedback decreases.
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    this is great news!
    ESO can only get better and better!
    summerset and this is definitely proving that!
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    Thank the gods that Liofa is up there, at least 1 tank made it

PREACH!
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two Wardens I respected, and a third that is regularly is active on Warden posts. I can get behind this list.
    Edited by Maura_Neysa on May 26, 2018 5:56AM
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Warden Ice Tank (By far my favorite) -RIP #Nerfmire
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer(solo tanked), Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe,Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    Major
    Dragon Knight Healer (Since Homestead)
    Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer,
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe, Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor, Sunspire Saint,
    Others
    PvP StamDen, Warden Healer, MagDen, Stamplar, StamSorc, DK Failed Attempt, NB Failed Attempt

Playing BiS isn't impressive, playing unique at BiS lvl, THAT's impressive.

• Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck reps! Many of you are already very well known because of what you do explaining the game to the community! Now you are being asked to do even more and may influence the game. Don't let the salty members of the community drag you down, you really are the MVP's. Thank you.
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • TheUndeadAmulet
    TheUndeadAmulet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait to see all those nightblade nerfs magden and magplar buffs coming from you guys.
    XBOX NA 1000+ CP
    nerf ping please
  • NewbieOKS
    NewbieOKS
    ✭✭✭
    Congratuations :)
    https://signatur.eso-database.com/17868970/signatur.jpg
    ESO-Database provides statistics for Elder Scrolls Online characters and guilds. This information is collected by the ESO-Database Client and ESO Database AddOn https://www.eso-database.com/en/ Huge thanks to @Keldor for this amazing add-on
  • Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I didn't ask anyone to nominate myself I'm very honored to see I made it to the list of 170 and eventually got picked out to join the team. A thank you to those who nominated me! I'm looking forward to work with the team and to gather feedback from the community to make sure that in the coming time we can work together to make good improvements.

@Blobsky And no I'm not here to buff Magsorc or Stamblade, I'm not biased at all when it comes to balance, you don't have to worry. ;)

For anyone who has good ideas for Sorcerer, you can PM me and I will invite you to our sorcerer discord in which we discuss builds, have a good chat and from today also have some extra discussion regarding balance.

Once again thanks @ZOS_GinaBruno and everyone willing to put effort into improving the gameplay!
    Astrum | Daggerfall Covenan | EU-PC
    Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    Spectral | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
    AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
    EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
    EP | AR 50 | Grand Overload Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (03-03-2021)
    EP | AR 39 | Legendary Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer

EP | AR 43 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
    EP | AR 49 | Hexys - Stamina Nightblade (23-02-2022)
    EP | AR 35 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

EP | AR 50 | Hexesy - Magicka Warden (31-01-2021)
    EP | AR 49 | Hexyra - Magicka Warden (07-03-2021)

EP | AR 34 | Hexesy Czyterski - Magicka Necromancer

2.5k+ Champion Points
    Earned over 640.000.000 Alliance Points!

@Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel
  • Lunatic_Dizzy
    Lunatic_Dizzy
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, I've been obsessively playing ESO for the last year and half and have only heard of one of those players. What rock have I been hiding under? Well, good news though, several new people to look up and learn from. Teach me senpai!
    XB1 / NA
    Lunatic Dizzy (Breton Mag Sorc DPS) *Main
    Lilith the Gilded Flame (Dunmer Mag DK DPS)
    Varissa the Black Widow (Dunmer Mag NB DPS)
    Soraya the Midnight Blade (Khajiit Stam NB DPS)
    Heals-with-the-Heavens (Argonian Templar Healer)
    Scales-of-Stonework (Argonian DK Tank)
  • Lunatic_Dizzy
    Lunatic_Dizzy
    ✭✭✭
    Radiance wrote: »
    Is Alcast that Youtuber? I haven't heard of any of the rest of them but Congrats and thanks for representing us. And thanks to Zos for the player outreach, I hope it makes a positive difference.

Lol, I'm in the same boat. Alcast was the only one I've heard of too.
    XB1 / NA
    Lunatic Dizzy (Breton Mag Sorc DPS) *Main
    Lilith the Gilded Flame (Dunmer Mag DK DPS)
    Varissa the Black Widow (Dunmer Mag NB DPS)
    Soraya the Midnight Blade (Khajiit Stam NB DPS)
    Heals-with-the-Heavens (Argonian Templar Healer)
    Scales-of-Stonework (Argonian DK Tank)
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hexys wrote: »

For anyone who has good ideas for Sorcerer, you can PM me and I will invite you to our sorcerer discord in which we discuss builds, have a good chat and from today also have some extra discussion regarding balance.

just a small anouncement here. we are working on a way to gather more and more feedback. some of you already have seen as we opened up some discords servers for that. we are preparing a discord server for every class, so we can get good and specific feedback. as soon as we have prepared those and we get the "ok" from the devs, we will post the discords server here or in another thread. you all are welcome to join in and give feedback as soon as they are open.
    Edited by Checkmath on May 26, 2018 7:45AM
  • Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hello everyone! I am really happy to be in this team. For those who don't know me, here is a quick summary.

I am playing tanks since I started MMORPGs and playing tank in ESO as well. I am tanking for around 3-4 years with experience in all classes. My main expertise is PvE Tanking and brought many new stuff to the table, continuing to do so. I create all kinds of guides and builds for end-game trials tanking and share them in official forums and Youtube. You can simply click on my name and go through the threads I created to learn more about what I do ^^

I am sure some of you are asking questions like ''where is the x rep?'' I am in touch with people who are really, I mean really good at what they do in terms of non-tanking stuff. I'll bring their concerns to the table for other Class Reps to discuss. Other class reps are also gathering information in addition to their own for further discussion. Do not worry, we will cover as much as we possibly can :)

I am currently working on a Discord channel for all tanks to join and give their opinions/feedback/bug reports for me to gather for the quarterly Dev meeting. If you want to join in, whisper me in Discord (Liofa#9437) and I'll shoot you an invite! You don't have to send friend invite first, my account is open to all whispers ^^

I am excited to work with friends and for the community! Hopefully we will make a difference and make sure your voice is heard :)

Let me know if you have any questions!

-Liofa
    Edited by Liofa on May 26, 2018 7:53AM
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Liofa Congratz man!

@Hexys Glad to see you up here

@Quantum_V You better get us some dynamic ult asap ! :p
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats to everyone who got picked for the program!

While I don't doubt the expertise of anyone on the list, it's easy to lose sight of the forest for the trees when you've played a class in a certain specific manner for years - so I hope you'll all remember to bring forth feedback/concerns regarding non-meta builds as well, and not just what's popular among the classes :smile:
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very knowledgeable group.

Congrats to all!
  • Mojomonkeyman
    Mojomonkeyman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is at least one person listed that I've personally seen being always one of the first abusing about every exploit the game was going through (double/triple mundus, bugged nirn, jumping up keeps and other very questioinable stuff). Very questionable pick, I cannot take any input of such individuums seriously.

This is very concerning I think, I do not feel represented by people displaying such a lack of integrity and fair play.
    Edited by Mojomonkeyman on May 26, 2018 8:39AM
    Koma Grey, Chocolate Thunder, Little Mojo, Dagoth Mojo & Mojomancy
  • yvesfouquet4
    yvesfouquet4
    ✭✭✭
    Why didnt blobeso get twitch drops
    Edited by yvesfouquet4 on May 26, 2018 8:54AM
    Malm - #sorc lives matter
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DDuke wrote: »
    Congrats to everyone who got picked for the program!

While I don't doubt the expertise of anyone on the list, it's easy to lose sight of the forest for the trees when you've played a class in a certain specific manner for years - so I hope you'll all remember to bring forth feedback/concerns regarding non-meta builds as well, and not just what's popular among the classes :smile:

I do not think you should be worried. While we do represent everyone, I have had an strong apperication for unorthodox gameplay over the years. Though feel free to send feedback to any one of us.
    Edited by Tasear on May 26, 2018 8:45AM
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    There is at least one person listed that I've personally seen being always one of the first abusing about every exploit the game was going through (double/triple mundus, bugged nirn, jumping up keeps and other very questioinable stuff). Very questionable pick, I cannot take any input of such individuums seriously.

This is very concerning I think, I do not feel represented by people displaying such a lack of integrity and fair gameplay.

Gina told us that they did extensive background checks for ingame activity to rule out these things explicitly. So while you may think that whatever person used exploits, ZoS rid not find any clues for abusive behaviour of that person and therefore selected him or her.

PC EU

All Trial Trifecta Titles Done!

Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA
  • Mojomonkeyman
    Mojomonkeyman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Masel92 wrote: »

This is very concerning I think, I do not feel represented by people displaying such a lack of integrity and fair gameplay.

Gina told us that they did extensive background checks for ingame activity to rule out these things explicitly. So while you may think that whatever person used exploits, ZoS rid not find any clues for abusive behaviour of that person and therefore selected him or her.

Dude, I play since pre-release. When I think about people exploiting, this person is literally the first that comes to my mind. Because I've personally witnessed it on several occasions. I do not "may" think he's the no1. keep jumper via gapclossers when it was clearly stated by ZOS that it was an offense. He did it, repeatedly, going intentionally to the positions that allowed for most easy crit charging up the walls. Double/triple mundi were displayed on buff trackers back then and he was one of the first to abus eit, very visible for anyone paying attention.

ZOS is not very good at tracking foul play it seems. If that person has just a fraction of respect for the community he will resign, since I'm pretty sure he is very aware of what he did.
    Edited by Mojomonkeyman on May 26, 2018 9:01AM
    Koma Grey, Chocolate Thunder, Little Mojo, Dagoth Mojo & Mojomancy
  • Destruent
    Destruent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Looks like ZOS made a lot of good decissions with those class reps. I hope it'll really help to make that game better, good luck everyone for that.
    Noobplar
  • AndyMac
    AndyMac
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats to all. The class rep idea is a really positive move from ZOS - I recognize quite a few of the names - and they definitely know what's up.

So it looks to be starting out right.

I've mained a mDK in both PVP and PVE for more than two years and, in that time, they've been everything from totally OP to outright bad.

Some of the changes didn't make any real sense - except as maybe punishing the class.

Hopefully this program will mean a much more balanced approach to the class.
    Andymac - Magicka DK - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror
  • Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Good to see @Hexys, @Checkmath and @Alcast in there.
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    whom is the sorc rep :)
This discussion has been closed.