The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Jewelry Crafting: Get ready for the worst grind in ESO's history

• Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »
    Well, I do recall that when this was first announced, they said they wanted Jewelry crafting to be meaningful and require a lot of time and dedication. They don't want people to easily craft high end jewelry or upgrade high end jewelry therefore making dropped gold jewelry obsolete.

It’s not dedication at work here, just a prohibitive amount of time that will repulse 90% of the player base from using jewelry crafting as a creation tool. The current implementation is only useful for transmuting. Upgrading is not appealing, and creating it is not appealing for the cost.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »
    Well, I do recall that when this was first announced, they said they wanted Jewelry crafting to be meaningful and require a lot of time and dedication. They don't want people to easily craft high end jewelry or upgrade high end jewelry therefore making dropped gold jewelry obsolete.

Seems like they dont want people to craft jewelry at all.
  • DuskMarine
    DuskMarine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DuskMarine wrote: »
    heres the point if yall are still fine with the 6 month grind to be a master crafter yall will be fine with this. quit bashing the game cause yall dont wanna work for the rewards

I don't mind the grind to get maxed out to level 50 with full traits in jewelry crafting. I don't think too many are concerned about that aspect at all. This is part of the reason that the crown store research scrolls are a non issue. The long term impact of 10x required mats is the main issue of this thread. You can of course still do jewelry crafting with the current implementation but it raises the cost to such high levels that it just won't be worth the cost to craft for your own use or for master writs.

and then as soon as it drops people will stop doing this complaining and whineing which it is complaining and whining, and go out and pull in thousands of mats per hour like they always do. farmers will have billions of this stuff on market asap. i think people are just nitpicking and wanting to find any reason to complain about anything and everything even though there isnt a single thing wrong with it.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    heres the point if yall are still fine with the 6 month grind to be a master crafter yall will be fine with this. quit bashing the game cause yall dont wanna work for the rewards

I don't mind the grind to get maxed out to level 50 with full traits in jewelry crafting. I don't think too many are concerned about that aspect at all. This is part of the reason that the crown store research scrolls are a non issue. The long term impact of 10x required mats is the main issue of this thread. You can of course still do jewelry crafting with the current implementation but it raises the cost to such high levels that it just won't be worth the cost to craft for your own use or for master writs.

and then as soon as it drops people will stop doing this complaining and whineing which it is complaining and whining, and go out and pull in thousands of mats per hour like they always do. farmers will have billions of this stuff on market asap. i think people are just nitpicking and wanting to find any reason to complain about anything and everything even though there isnt a single thing wrong with it.

I'm offering constructive feedback and commenting objectively. You can call it whining if it makes you feel better.
  • OldGuy
    OldGuy
    Soul Shriven
    So, I'm an old guy (!). Not a maxer, I'm four years into playing when I can for the fun of it. I have, but haven't completed, all of the "extra" content since launch. I do very little PVP, so haven't the need for the "absolute best max" gear. Crafting in short is an adjunct for the characters as they travel thru Tamriel. a part of what they do, not the central focus of their existence.

Most of my characters are into the Champion levels (50+) and they have some effective (level max, not point max) crafting skills appropriate to their classes-- 'tho one makes do with only Provisioning. None have maxed their skill points. The two newer "30s" have spent no points on crafting skills so far (but have rich uncles to craft armor, weapons, foods and potions).

All that said ... this lengthy and interesting discussion reminds me of several past controversies around major game changes.
    From my place on the riverbank I risk a couple of observations .....

Change will happen. With a bit of luck (and good intentions) it will include new, interesting areas and stories to explore.

The folks who have to max it will. They will find a way. And they will strive against those others who also found a way.

Some folks will let their characters lead them to the stories and areas and new worlds that may appear. And be content.

I've been doing this in one form or another for over 40 years. I've heard this conversation, juggling the subjects, in a dozen games. This level of interest, of concern - of passion - is important for all of us as it portends the continuation of the game.

And one last thing ... let's remember why we're here ... let's remember to play together. And fare you well!

• DuskMarine
    DuskMarine
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm offering constructive feedback and commenting objectively. You can call it whining if it makes you feel better.

ive seen nothing constructive just people who want it given for free. but we all know itll be no different than the other crafting trees after it drops.
  • Elephant42
    Elephant42
    ✭✭✭✭

You are plain wrong and I suspect that you know it.

If this goes live there won't be "billions of this" in guild stores and what little there is will be priced well beyond the means of most players. The people who farm it will likely turn it into crafted jewellery which will also be placed in guild stores at prices once again beyond the means of most...
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ive seen nothing constructive just people who want it given for free. but we all know itll be no different than the other crafting trees after it drops.

Well now you're just tossing hyperbole. Nobody wants anything for free. Please find a quote stating such. It's already different than the current crafting systems. It requires 10x more upgrade mats. There are currently no hirelings either. Please use some facts if you want to participate in a logical back and forth.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

If you think it will be no different than the other crafting trees then you are grossly mis-informed and have not read the original post in this thread.

Your posts are the ones offering nothing constructive.
    Edited by Apache_Kid on May 7, 2018 1:19AM
  • DuskMarine
    DuskMarine
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well now you're just tossing hyperbole. Nobody wants anything for free. Please find a quote stating such. It's already different than the current crafting systems. It requires 10x more upgrade mats. There are currently no hirelings either. Please use some facts if you want to participate in a logical back and forth.

there is a fact in the post i made this will be no different than the other crafting trees. i farm practically daily and im pulling in more than enough mats to counter this issue. they could triple the cost of the current mats and farmers will still find no problem making the armor and weapons or upgrading them. this is because we actually put forth the actual effort a mmorpg actually needs.
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd love to know who makes these kind of decisions.. Because they need to not work for Zos anymore.. They are just causing the company hate from its customers and they cannot do the job they are given properly.
  • TheOneWhoSighs
    there is a fact in the post i made this will be no different than the other crafting trees. i farm practically daily and im pulling in more than enough mats to counter this issue. they could triple the cost of the current mats and farmers will still find no problem making the armor and weapons or upgrading them. this is because we actually put forth the actual effort a mmorpg actually needs.

Isn't the point of the problem that the cost for jewelry isn't just 3x greater, but instead 10x greater due to the upgrade material needing to be refined.

Your post seems a little short sighted.

Also, yes. A lot of people will "actually put forth the effort an mmorpg needs".

See how well that worked out for Everquest? It wasn't JKap going over to WoW that spelled the death of that game. It was all the casuals quitting in the face of a literal infinite grind.
  • f047ys3v3n
    f047ys3v3n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh, sounds like jewelry crafting and improving is not going to really be a thing. I guess it will really come down to just being a skill you level to transmute stuff with.

I got a good laugh about the master writs though. For a game basically based on math it is not really ZOS's strong suit. I'm sure the crafting station will look pretty at least.

In the end the only important effect of the crafting system will be to allow cheat engine users that much more latitude in their settings. More advantage for them.
    I am mostly pleased with the current state of ESO. Please do continue to ban cheaters though and you guys have to find out who is duping gold and how because the economy is currently non-functional.
  • Lunerdog
    Lunerdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Logs into game one month after Summerset release - gets notification...

"Material Gain Elixir Available In The Crown Store - Get Twice As Many Jewellery Mats When You Deconstruct - Limited Time Offer - Only 1000 Crowns For 10"

Facepalm...
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

You seem to lack the ability to understand opposite points of view without trying to belittle those that have those views.

You are contributing nothing.
    Edited by Iselin on May 7, 2018 1:19AM
  • Khedrakb14_ESO
    Khedrakb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I totally agree with you. I kept asking since Alpha to give us Jewelcrafting and now I regret asking. This Grain thing and making the nodes rare are the stupidest Idea they have ever come up with. This makes the whole thing stupid. I am so pissed. Jewelcrafting was supposed to be a fun and helpful addition. No something as worthless as this.

The GRIND is why I stopped playing World of Warcraft! I do NOT want to grind in ESO just for Jewelry Crafting!

I sure hope they change this BEFORE it goes live. Like you this is one of the main reasons I bought the summerset chapter. If jewelcrafting from summerset is the main or one of the main reasons you'd buy the chapter. I suggest you do not buy Summerset until they fix the mistake they made on how it works.

What needs to be fixed.
    Get rid of the dust and just do the main upgrade material like all the other crafts have.
    Give us jewelcrafting hirelings.
    Put many more nodes on the maps.

Also, like many other MMOs (Even World of Warcraft) they need to make all crafting nodes personal. It's bad enough we're fighting over the nodes now. It would be so much better if the nodes couldn't be taken by that ninja while you're killing the mobs that were near the node you wanted. That happens way too often.
    Edited by Khedrakb14_ESO on May 7, 2018 1:48AM
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is... wow. I did expect it to be more of a grind than regular crafting... but dang. leave it to ZoS to exceed my expectations of grind by a factor of 7.
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Iluvrien
    Iluvrien wrote: »
    Yeah, hi, me too. So we can put that Appeal to Authority right where it deserves to go... on our Rhetological Fallacy bingo card.

Oh, you mean like when you appealed to authority by trying to make it sound like I wasn't doing crafting since the beginning? I'm sorry you don't like your own argument style thrown back in your face.
    We always had enough points... but had to make some hard choices. Not sure those match quite as well as you seem to think they do.

Maybe if your reading comprehension is garbage? I said we had enough points to do all crafts plus combat things. You just didn't have enough skill points to get every single weapon line maxed out, which maybe you don't know, but that's not something you'd actually WANT to do to begin with, which is why I put the ironic quotation marks around "hard" when describing how we needed to make "hard" choices. But please, feel free to explain to me why someone would want to max out the tanking, stam DPS, healing, and magicka DPS weapons all at the same time, it'll be a hoot.
    How about this, a player who started pre-OT (i.e. only had access to their alliance starting zones) had access to about 7 skill-points (7 and 1/3) from Skyshards alone (Stonefalls/Auridon/Glenumbra + starting islands). Now they have access to 21 comparatively simple points (given complexity of delves and so on).

Don't like that argument? Alrighty, pre-OT you were quest-locked into your alliance (plus Coldharbour) which gave you access to 28 skill-points (28 2/3, 34 points including Coldharbour) in zones with increasing difficulty. Now due to the removal of the Cadwell's quest requirement and scaled content there is very little stopping a brand new character sprinting through every PvE zone in the game collecting Skyshards.

What on earth point are you trying to make here? That you had to level up and do quests to get enough skillpoints to have all crafts maxed out? My gods, what a shocker. Except that's still the case, you can just chose what order you do the content in more easily now with OT. So yeah, my point still stands, we've always had enough skillpoints to do all crafts plus combat.
    But yes, by all means suggest that the provision of skill points for crafting skills hasn't gotten easier.

I never made that argument. Strawmanning much?

Yay, another one for my bingo card (Ad Hoc Rescue). Which of those things actually affects the functional ability to produce gear for the use of yourself or other player? The best point you have in that lot is traits, and getting items with traits is easier (guild kiosks) and researching them can be faster (research scrolls).

How was anything I said Ad Hoc fallacy? Do you even know what these terms you're throwing out mean? In any case, you're moving goalposts. He said that ZOS is trivializing crafting. Exactly what part of crafting do you think is being trivialized, since apparently your original statement wasn't actually talking about all facets of crafting, but only a specific few? Is it just the ability to craft set gear? That's always been universally achievable, and those of us who've been crafting since launch never even had a need to use research scrolls. Is it just leveling crafting? Again, that's always been something everyone can do without needing to specialize. Is it finding enough skill points? Oh wait we already covered that, it's never been something you have to dedicate your entire gameplay to. In case you forgot (you definitely seem to have) I haven't been arguing that crafting hasn't gotten easier, I've been arguing that crafting has always been something anyone can do, without having to give up other gameplay types. If you think it's trivial now, with minute linear changes to rates of acquisition, then either it's always been trivial or you have the weirdest threshold for categorization.

Three down, only two more needed! Strawman. Lets' take my actual statement shall we?

It's not a strawman when your statement directly implies opposition to my thesis. Either you're arguing with my main point, that crafting has always been accessible and never required specialization of labor, or you're doing some truly herculean goalpost moving acting like the conversation has only ever been about whether or not crafting has gotten easier, or you're so conversationally inept that you started an argument with me without actually addressing my post content.
    With regards to references for saying that crafting would require time an investment, here's some quotes from a nice Q&A with Paul Sage a month before PC Launch. [Emphasis mine in each case]
    Q: For you, how long does it takes to master a profession?

A: Not sure how long it takes to master a profession, but pretty long is my guess. ~200-300 hours. Assume top tier. It also depends on the professsion. Smithing will take longer because of research.

and
    Q: With Crafting being as viable as it is in ESO, the “upgrading” from a lower level item to a higher is incredibly difficult, time-consuming, & finance-consuming. Will this be re-visited & re-interfaced in any ways?

A. The high payoffs of crating will take time and effort investment. I don’t think we’re interested in short-cutting that.

and
    Q: Can the players can make tannin, resin, temper materials? Or this item can get for drop, chest, extracting and from hireling only?

A: You get these from three sources: <snip>

They are restricted to these methods, because we want crafters to be valuable.

and
    Q: Why is there such a long research time for traits?

A: Thanks for asking. There are a number of reasons, but perhaps the most important to me is the offline experience. There is something special about logging in and seeing something complete. It is hard to explain, but I love that moment when I can research a new trait, craft a new thing, or even feed my horse after logging back in. Also, it ramps the game up more slowly. Not everyone will be able to craft everything right away. It is going to take time for the game to mature. And perhaps finally, it also makes the dedicated crafter stand out just a little bit more.

There are more. Just in that interview.

Crafting was meant to be impactful, meaningful and require time to master. Crafters were supposed to stand out and "be valuable".

Now that everyone thinks they should, and is able to, be their own crafter? Well, we all know that one quote about when everyone's super.

And yet none of that implies that we are supposed to specialize exclusively to crafting. Go figure! It only takes 200-300 hours, as per the interview, to max a profession, and it is implied (quite rightly) that a lot of that time is taken up in researching traits. To put it in context, I've played over 250 days just on my main. 200-300 hours per craft STILL leaves me with over 150 days of gameplay time to do other things, like participate in veteran trials, get to Alliance Rank 50, and even become Emperor.

Meanwhile, crafting is still incredibly valuable, but a significant number of people have been participating in that system because it's so accessible. That's just going to happen when you have a game running this long. We are providing our own value. If you came into this game wanting to just do crafting, cool, good for you, but you've had years to see that everyone else is doing it too and that you weren't going to corner the market on it or whatever it is your goal was. You've had years to see that people around you were still having fun doing PvE and PvP content, all while being maxed out in crafting. Those of us who want Jewelrycrafting to continue that trend of accessibility aren't encroaching on the game culture you've been enjoying, your calls for exclusivity are encroaching on what we've been enjoying.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Grendel_at_ESO
    Grendel_at_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    It´s a game that´s meant to be played for fun and excitement. As it stands now, jewellery-crafting isn´t anywhere near those things.....

I've never played a game where crafting is fun or exciting.

• Troneon
    Troneon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    tenor.gif?itemid=8913287

Soo....much....fun.....

I bet you this super grind is all so microtransactions can save the day!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$
    PC EU AD
    Master Crafter - Anything you need!!
    High Elf Magicka Templar Healer/DPS/Tank
    Trials / Dungeons / PVP / Everything
  • giinoz2011rwb17_ESO

Isn't the point of the problem that the cost for jewelry isn't just 3x greater, but instead 10x greater due to the upgrade material needing to be refined.

Your post seems a little short sighted.

Also, yes. A lot of people will "actually put forth the effort an mmorpg needs".

See how well that worked out for Everquest? It wasn't JKap going over to WoW that spelled the death of that game. It was all the casuals quitting in the face of a literal infinite grind.

One thing that seems to be neglected by all about Jewellery crafting it is an inherent skill line to the elder scrolls games that TESO was claimed to be based on without it no one can truly be a master crafter.

That being said eventually as with all things in game they will most likely modify it as time goes on once introduced.
    A bit like Nirn items they once stacked but as they would have it I just learnt all the Nirn items then they f'd them up.
    Yes so some use things to an unfair advantage, then they change the game stuff it all up for those aspiring to have the same benefits, but those that gained from the initial way things worked lost that ability and had to rethink things.

A new chapter or dlc and all your gear, traits enchantments get modified super expensive motifs and other things.

Bet you can't remember Potent Nirn was over 55k per item (I can remember selling a few at 120K at one point back when I first got to Craglorn and got a couple of Potent Nirn.) Now your lucky to get over 20K selling one.
    As time goes on the price will drop just like motifs that once sold for 55k+ when the dlc or chapter first came out that you can now get for <2k for some of them.

Admittedly I want to try out Jewellery crafting before I give an opinion on it yes it will be made hard if it was not some would take advantage fast at least it won't f up the game dynamics for everyone as son as it's released by those seeking unfair advantage over pvp environments.

Then again that is probably why those that hate the idea don't like or want it as it may stuff up their unfair advantages.
    Raw mats should also be included in normal nodes like when they introduced poison, and furnishing crafting.

Will a hireling be available and drop all types of raw jewellery crafting mats?
    Unlike the mats drop that will never drop nirn mats you can only find them in one location or during special events rewards.

So lets see how this line works then either bag the cra. out of it or offer suggestions to improve it.

Either way it's about bloo.y time they put this in. It was in the BETA and removed from BETA before testing on large scale pre release of game.

Regardless of you like or hate it or the very idea of finally having the ability the choice is yours whether you use it or not,
    don't bag those that desire to have it.

Either way it's your choice to take advantage of or no use it. It's coming like everything else we have to get used to that regardless of any benefits or issues.
    Edited by giinoz2011rwb17_ESO on May 7, 2018 5:11AM
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i farm practically daily ... we actually put forth the actual effort a mmorpg actually needs.

Somehow, I don't think game systems should be balanced around the bots industrious node farmers.
    Edited by code65536 on May 7, 2018 4:31AM
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i like how we ask that the grind be brought in line with EVERY OTHER CRAFTING GRIND and you get some kind of "oh mer gawd you want everything for FREE!!!!" from masochists who have too much time on their hands.

I feel like these same people probably rock DOS because and icon based system is to easy and only for casuals.
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • Pangnirtung
    Pangnirtung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only skimmed the replies so I am not sure that anyone else feels like I do.

I remember when the game came out of beta and people were complaining about how long it would take to research all blacksmithing, etc. crafts. Some actually did the math and complained about what a grind it would be.

Well, fast forward a few years and it doesn't seem like a grind to me. Sure it takes some time but that makes it more worthwhile.

What would be the point of having an oversupply of everything, make crafting instantaneous and insanely fast? In a short time boredom would set in and crafted jewellery would be in abundance.

I prefer jewellery crafting to take forever. For me it is part of the enjoyment of the game. Is it the destination or the journey that is important?
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I only skimmed the replies so I am not sure that anyone else feels like I do.

I remember when the game came out of beta and people were complaining about how long it would take to research all blacksmithing, etc. crafts. Some actually did the math and complained about what a grind it would be.

Well, fast forward a few years and it doesn't seem like a grind to me. Sure it takes some time but that makes it more worthwhile.

What would be the point of having an oversupply of everything, make crafting instantaneous and insanely fast? In a short time boredom would set in and crafted jewellery would be in abundance.

I prefer jewellery crafting to take forever. For me it is part of the enjoyment of the game. Is it the destination or the journey that is important?

Ok you, like many others, keeps mentioning the OTHER crafting professions while completely ignoring the fact that mat cost to upgrade anything is TEN TIMES the cost of the other professions. There is no comparasion here, anyone trying to compare jewelry crafting to other crafting professions in this game completely ignored the OP in this thread.

Also, for something like jewelry crafting, which has the "journey" consist of farming materials or sitting and waiting to research traits, I can pretty much speak for many of us when I say Only the destination matters here

Why would the "journey" be enjoyable when i am either spending the entire journey running around from node to node pressing the same button or running vAA over and over and over for gold mats?

None of that is fun or entertaining. It's work, it's menial labor, it's a chore. I would literally have more fun AT MY ACTUAL JOB.

There are some of us that have like real life responsibilities and friends and family that want Jewelry crafting to behave EXACTLY AS ALL THE OTHER PROFESSIONS.

Edit: Y'all realize we are paying real money for this right? We are paying to do menial labor. If i am going to pay money for a feature in a game i expect it to be faster than/or the same speed as other things in the game. This kind of grind should be for a free feature. Not something we are paying for. Everyone defending this is out of their minds. You have truly lost the plot. People keep saying "oh well this used to be thought of as a grind too" without even thinking for two seconds that this grind will be at the very least TEN TIMES the grind of any other crafting grind in the game. People will NEVER be swimming in the mats except the bot-masters. Get real.
    Edited by Apache_Kid on May 7, 2018 2:17PM
  • efster
    efster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It sounds mega grindy, but so did the requirement for 100+ pieces for every rank 10 armour piece/weapon. So was getting Lorkhan's Tears when they were exclusive to Craglorn and IC. Sure, there will not be any kind of reasonably fast path to master jeweller, and crafted jewels aren't going to be the new normal for a while, but people will eventually be swimming in these mats same as with the others just by playing the game.

Aetheric dust, though. Now there's a grind.
    AD is the best looking faction. I don't make the rules, I just enforce them.
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »
    Do we know how far people have progressed in Jewelry Crafting on the PTS? That will surely give some sort of an answer to how severe the leveling process is, given that Summerset has only been on the PTS for what, three weeks?

333 purple to get to 50 according to some youtuber
  • Acharnor
    Acharnor
    ✭✭✭✭
    If this is what is released it sounds absolutely painful and non-functional in reality. Few players will use this, so much ado about nothing.
    Celebrate for life is short but sweet for certain.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Acharnor wrote: »
    If this is what is released it sounds absolutely painful and non-functional in reality. Few players will use this, so much ado about nothing.

Yeah for me it's just research the traits for transmute and decon junk jewelry on my main til i get to 50. Don't see myself upgrading or crafting a single piece for a very long time.
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    OtisMiller wrote: »
    It wouldn't such a problem if we could decon existing jewelry.... Just sayin'

would still be a problem later but nice try