Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Shor PC/NA "Official" Discussion

• BaylorCorvette
    BaylorCorvette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ahhh I see the map is bleeding Red again.
    Supreme Leader Corvette - StamSorc
    Founder of Dominion Special Forces
    YouTube - ESO & Automotive Racing
    DC Zerg Busting
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ahhh I see the map is bleeding Red again.

:D They waiting until everyone was asleep
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grats to our new EP Overlord Elirien Mistadis!!

Had a couple nice scraps and chatted builds. Should definitely consider running purge extended ritual now with that emp mag-sustain ;)
    Edited by Grimlok_S on March 15, 2018 8:28PM
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was my first time ever solo capturing a keep. I love dat Ash. Things in this campaign are funny.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    That was my first time ever solo capturing a keep. I love dat Ash. Things in this campaign are funny.

Someone was trying to do that near prime time this past Tuesday night. I was first on him and had a good jump right from the start after catching them putting up a treb (of all things) right on top of the front door, but had I not; it was also a main keep and people were pouring in. Figured it had to be a distraction attempt more than a serious try.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I pulled the accidental take. A group of DC had knocked down the doors and were on porch NPCs and they just didn't react at all. I got to pick them off at my leisure.
  • BaylorCorvette
    BaylorCorvette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So we (AD) just took 50% of the Emp keeps to dethrone EP, 2 to go and when we get to BRK DC wipe us and pull out to the bridge to farm. Not sure why DC wants an EP Emp.
    DC Zerg Busting
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was that you guys? Sorry man, we were doing bgs and literally just got on. We didnt even know who had emp. We’re at DC right and and will focus on ep for the remainder of the night.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh wait you said BRK - that wasnt us
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:

• Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That dethrone is coming boys.

down to the last keep.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so right now, EP has one keep left but @Thelon keeps hitting us from behind @BaylorCorvette
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welp that was a stand off, they got us but DC capped BRK while we held em at LM!!!

EP DETHRONED BY DC!!!
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    loved the teabags for no reason william of some reknown :rolleyes:
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• BaylorCorvette
    BaylorCorvette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    so right now, EP has one keep left but @Thelon keeps hitting us from behind @BaylorCorvette

No idea who that is, not in my grp at least.
    Welp that was a stand off, they got us but DC capped BRK while we held em at LM!!!

EP DETHRONED BY DC!!!

Good work, I came in right as it flipped to a crap load of DC haha.
    DC Zerg Busting
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No idea who that is, not in my grp at least..

hes an AD player - i was just drawing the comparison that what DC did to you earlier, AD was doing to DC now.

AD and DC want EP emps!!!

except. . . DC really doesnt cause we dethroned them frauds
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

His name used to be birds mcspammerton
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »

His name used to be birds mcspammerton

you dont say. . . .
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• BaylorCorvette
    BaylorCorvette
    ✭✭✭✭✭

hes an AD player - i was just drawing the comparison that what DC did to you earlier, AD was doing to DC now.

Derps will be derps I suppose.
    DC Zerg Busting
  • King_Thelon
    King_Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Younglings fresh from the vivec blob cannot be expected to know greatness. I am KING THELON, Stealer of Scrolls and Keeper of the Mantikora. Ye who knows me and has touched my cloth is blessed and saved from darkness.

Unbridled half-truths poorly illustrate the horrors of war. The young ABANDONED their own dethrone and ventured unwisely into THE KING's farmland, looking to reap that which they did not sow. We all know how that worked out.

Edited by King_Thelon on March 16, 2018 5:13AM
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Younglings fresh from the vivec blob cannot be expected to know greatness. I am KING THELON, Stealer of Scrolls and Keeper of the Mantikora. Ye who knows me and has touched my cloth is blessed and saved from darkness.

Unbridled half-truths poorly illustrate the horrors of war. The young ABANDONED their own dethrone and ventured unwisely into THE KING's farmland, looking to reap that which they did not sow. We all know how that worked out.

You must be talkin ‘bout yourself. Personally been on the receiving side of your Xv2s twice in the past week.

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The negate was nice, but that failed hop over the railing 41 seconds in was the real MVP.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You must be talkin ‘bout yourself. Personally been on the receiving side of your Xv2s twice in the past week.

The age old question...

If eight “1vX’ers” are standing next to each other and all engage the same small scale group of 3 at the same time, which one of the 1vX’ers whines about getting zerged down first?
    Edited by Thogard on March 16, 2018 12:47PM
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's an L2J issue.
  • joe.smith21b14_ESO
    joe.smith21b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭

The king shows no mercy.
    Smiff
  • BaylorCorvette
    BaylorCorvette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The negate was nice, but that failed hop over the railing 41 seconds in was the real MVP.

I legit lol'd at that. Can't say I haven't derp'd a jump before, or even worse streaked into a rock right in front of yourself.
    DC Zerg Busting
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I legit lol'd at that. Can't say I haven't derp'd a jump before, or even worse streaked into a rock right in front of yourself.

My favorite is getting hung up on terrain while leading...

Do as I say, not as I do. Except I mix up left and right, and Sej and Nik...

So do as I mean, not as I say.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • BaylorCorvette
    BaylorCorvette
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ahhh yes, the ole' look at your map while mounted, put map away find yourself running in place via giant ass terrain right in front of yourself. I've mastered that achievement.
    DC Zerg Busting
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The king shows no mercy.

And he shall receive none in return.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ahhh yes, the ole' look at your map while mounted, put map away find yourself running in place via giant ass terrain right in front of yourself. I've mastered that achievement.

Running into big objects and failed jumps are one thing, but I find really annoying when there is just a small bump taht you would think you could just walk over but you cant. Like the little edge in the walls. Or one of the resource towers has what looks like railroad ties outside the door.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Unbridled half-truths poorly illustrate the horrors of war. The young ABANDONED their own dethrone and ventured unwisely into THE KING's farmland, looking to reap that which they did not sow.

Come on man, you talking half truths?? We didnt abandoned the dethrone, we never got a chance. We fought a latge ep group right before you guys showed up, then you did show up and we fought you AND the ep. We fought you at that lumbermill for over 15 mins with your group having to pull off then come back into the tower which was conveniently cut from the video. And i said “you got us” but the point was dc captured brk and dethroned ep while you guys were completely tied up with my group. But whatever, that was a good counter negate. We were all a little bummed about it but proud we were able to hold back The Keeper of the Mantikora so DC could dethrone, like real heroes.

I mean this is just like the media - fake news and only showing what they want you to see. history is written by the victors though amirite?
    Edited by Rickter on March 16, 2018 5:21PM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE: