Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Shor PC/NA "Official" Discussion

• Tzayad
    Tzayad
    ✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »
    It's basically what blue and red do on Shor already.

FTFY
    Edited by Tzayad on March 9, 2018 10:01PM
    Beren Tinamion | Nightblade
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just want to lock the Sotha AD PvDoor crew and the Shor EP PvDoor crew in a campaign together.

Easy. Yellow would flip the map while red gets Cyrodiil Cave Delver/Cyrodiil Angler/farms TV. Then switch, repeat.

It's basically what yellow and red do on Shor already.

I must miss the parts when AD flips the shor map. But I do have Cyrodiil Cave delver, so....1/4?

Used to be fairly common a couple months ago. But I guess I'm behind the times; it's been between blue and red recently.

Yes, that's fair...and actually now that I think about it, that's when I got Cyro Cave Delver! So much easier with convenient ports around the map.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well we’re back to the EP emp zergs.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im kind of glad I have to work tomorrow and just logged. I was getting to where I had no qualms about dog piling on targets because they would do the same to me.
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    Im kind of glad I have to work tomorrow and just logged. I was getting to where I had no qualms about dog piling on targets because they would do the same to me.

Most players will not only happily zerg you down, but they will chase you across the entire map to accomplish that feat.
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TipsyDrow wrote: »

Most players will not only happily zerg you down, but they will chase you across the entire map to accomplish that feat.

When I first got on and we had not many numbers; I pretty much used that to jus keep them over commit numbers for just me at resources. I need to work on my LOS game.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

When I first got on and we had not many numbers; I pretty much used that to jus keep them over commit numbers for just me at resources. I need to work on my LOS game.

Los is tough when half the time the game lags out on you or cc break doesn’t work or whatever. This game would be amazing if it performed as it was supposed to even 75% of the time.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »

Los is tough when half the time the game lags out on you or cc break doesn’t work or whatever. This game would be amazing if it performed as it was supposed to even 75% of the time.

New one I saw yesterday. Shuffle not getting rid of snares or giving immunity. Always great when you’re getting zerged.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm telling you, Xv1 is where we're at our best.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

New one I saw yesterday. Shuffle not getting rid of snares or giving immunity. Always great when you’re getting zerged.

I noticed this also with FM on occasion.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Skills bugging out at inopportune times is a feature of ‘RNG by ZOS’
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    At least imo, this week has been atrocious for barswap lag, abilities not firing after barswaps, potions and ults not going off, etc. etc. More kind of small issues that aren't gamebreaking, but certainly make it incredibly frustrating to do anything remotely difficult. And not always correlated with lagspikes. Game will otherwise appear fine, ping will be <200, but things just aren't working.

Nothing like everyone in group cursing their skills for not going off in the middle of a fight. RIP.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least imo, this week has been atrocious for barswap lag, abilities not firing after barswaps, potions and ults not going off, etc. etc. More kind of small issues that aren't gamebreaking, but certainly make it incredibly frustrating to do anything remotely difficult. And not always correlated with lagspikes. Game will otherwise appear fine, ping will be <200, but things just aren't working.

Nothing like everyone in group cursing their skills for not going off in the middle of a fight. RIP.

The only difference this time is the bad performance seems to be flooding into PvE land as well. So perhaps ZOS will either finally pay attention or, if they ignore PvE, we’ll finally know that they’ve given up on performance fixes.
  • Montayva
    Montayva
    ✭✭✭✭
    So....

@Lord_Hev and I popped back into Shor last night for the first time in about 3 months, on our DC toons. It was oceanic time, just after EP had crowned. We had no Scrolls, only keep we had was dragonclaw, and EP were busy running the last AD scroll back. Well the EP of around 10-15 came and took dragonclaw eventually after a couple of us put up a mighty defense.

For the next two hours the ep group (10ish) went back and forth between Rayles and Bloodmayne as us (3 dc) and AD struggled to get a keep back on the map, keeping it completely locked down.

Is this the norm for Shor now?
    Montayva: EP, AD, DC Magplar | Mistress Montayva: AD, DC, EP Mag DK | Rharhey: EP, AD Mag Sorccrafters
    Nirnrewt/ Nutella/Nirncrux: AD, EP, DC Stamblades+Stamdens
    ES Cosplayer wannabe

Beholder of the power to unleash the QAM HAM
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Montayva short answer: yes

It was this way from around the time you guys started playing on your AD, through you guys’ break from the game.

There was a 4 week period that an odd trifecta of Krotha/Fengrush/and Palee Orcc were teaming up and combo’ing Shor in which EP couldnt mount any defense against.

That seems to have subsided as i vocally predicted and sounds like Shor is back to normal EP domination.
    Edited by Rickter on March 10, 2018 11:48PM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell of a fight at BRK just now. Imagine if ESO could handle that kind of scale without melting down.
  • Sylphie
    Sylphie
    ✭✭✭
    Some clips from my time in Shor this patch.

https://youtu.be/u7qYdJUMOwA
    @Curie
    Làin - MagDK
    1vX and outnumbered pvp compliations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0gPPFOdjYCuyuuog7QcjJg
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭

Did someone say Guild of shadows?
    No?
    I'll be on my way then.
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    I'm telling you, Xv1 is where we're at our best.

The best Xv1ers use resource guards for kills
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, at least I chased you off resource. I'm assuming you thought I would camp guards. It's a shame that you got eclipsed early - it's hard to deal with on a magDK and it would have made for a better fight. Can't really blame me for killing you when I saw an opening.

I'm guessing this is what you're referencing.
    Edited by Adenoma on March 11, 2018 1:52PM
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Hey, at least I chased you off resource. I'm assuming you thought I would camp guards. It's a shame that you got eclipsed early - it's hard to deal with on a magDK and it would have made for a better fight. Can't really blame me for killing you when I saw an opening.

I'm guessing this is what you're referencing.

Lol yes
    Eclipse is so (insert terminal near-incurable disease here) against a magdk that by merely putting up my buffs I'm reflecting all the damage and dots back to myself. :disappointed:
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    @Montayva short answer: yes

It was this way from around the time you guys started playing on your AD, through you guys’ break from the game.

There was a 4 week period that an odd trifecta of Krotha/Fengrush/and Palee Orcc were teaming up and combo’ing Shor in which EP couldnt mount any defense against.

That seems to have subsided as i vocally predicted and sounds like Shor is back to normal EP domination.

Funny, isn't it, how "punishing" another faction for gate camping didn't work?
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m sorry but in general AD is the most useless of factions who is either knowingly assisting EP or is just completely clueless. Early today EP has emp DC has Ash and AD has Roe and Alessia. AD takes Ash in a two or three to one agaisnt a few DC and EP retains control of the whole map. This is the afternoon. Currently EP has the whole map. AD goes for Ash and camps there. Not Roe not Alessia not Sej or Nikel, straight up to Ash. It’s like y’all want a red map as much as the EP.

Edit: EP zerging around the map then whole night with maybe two small groups of DC. AD does nothing to the whole time, hits Rayels. GG.
    Edited by Vapirko on March 12, 2018 2:53AM
  • kpittsniperb14_ESO
    kpittsniperb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’m sorry but in general AD is the most useless of factions who is either knowingly assisting EP or is just completely clueless. Early today EP has emp DC has Ash and AD has Roe and Alessia. AD takes Ash in a two or three to one agaisnt a few DC and EP retains control of the whole map. This is the afternoon. Currently EP has the whole map. AD goes for Ash and camps there. Not Roe not Alessia not Sej or Nikel, straight up to Ash. It’s like y’all want a red map as much as the EP.

Edit: EP zerging around the map then whole night with maybe two small groups of DC. AD does nothing to the whole time, hits Rayels. GG.
    Agreed

Magicka DK-Rowsdowerr
    Tertiary Meat GM
    "they're going to say, there's Daniel and he has 20 people with him, I want to kill him and there's
    40 more behind me."
    "I'm tired of the BS excuses, if you're going to do what you do at least admit what you're doing"
    YEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is just symptomatic of a campaign that can be flipped by any large sized guild on a whim, and that isn't played for objectives by anyone. Small scale and everything is great, but when more than half the pop is 2-3 people groups flipping ressources to bait or just solo nightblades waiting for others to siege, it tends to be produce a map that doesnt work in anyone's favor but the dominant faction.

I'd also add that even the large group leaders prefer to go bridge fight than go for our native objectives, or a de-emp. And they often seem to avoid combat with the other large groups once they have been beaten once for fear of featuring in an exposed video or something.
    Edited by gabriebe on March 12, 2018 6:51AM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck to @Speed_Kills today and Friday.

Edit: brain fart and said Thursday.
    Edited by Adenoma on March 12, 2018 3:04PM
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’m sorry but in general AD is the most useless of factions
    Agreed
    gabriebe wrote: »
    I'd also add that even the large group leaders prefer to go bridge fight than go for our native objectives, or a de-emp. And they often seem to avoid combat with the other large groups once they have been beaten once for fear of featuring in an exposed video or something.

so_good.png

I love being AD.
    Edited by Joshlenoir on March 12, 2018 6:45PM
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joshlenoir wrote: »
    I’m sorry but in general AD is the most useless of factions
    Agreed
    gabriebe wrote: »

so_good.png

I love being AD.

Lol. I made the effort to say “in general.”
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone ever get whispers of hacks for using invisibility pots? "nice hack cloaking on a templar pal." lol
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD going 20/20 on last EP emp keep, man is that a beautiful sight.