Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Shor PC/NA "Official" Discussion

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I'm going to make a snipe build for my stamwarden to just troll folks from walls. Anyone tried this on a non-NB and have some build suggestions? I assume something like 2 5 piece sets, 1x monster, and master's bow.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    I think I'm going to make a snipe build for my stamwarden to just troll folks from walls. Anyone tried this on a non-NB and have some build suggestions? I assume something like 2 5 piece sets, 1x monster, and master's bow.

Permafrost noobs and then spam snipe.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woah, woah, you assume that I'm gonna risk my life going out there to snipe up close.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »

I’ve done it with my stamplar. Snipe>POTL which will apply before the snipe hits>la>poison injection >la>javelin to reduce chance of a purge or heal by the time they realize what’s going on. I’m amazed how often that works.

You can go 2 5 piece damage sets plus Monster helm, but don’t get caught in the open like that
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, I'll just be using dressing room to swap gear quickly when I'm at a keep defense. The second the wall comes down, just swap into normal gear.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dressing room doesnt reliably work inside keeps under attack, more often than not i<ll end up with the skills from one setup with the gear from another. Nothing says destruction like trying to bomb with a resto staf...
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't had that problem too much. Just be sure to swap bars quickly after you swap so that it loads both bars.

Edit: otherwise I end up in the scenario you're describing where I'll have all the correct gear, but the wrong second bar.
    Edited by Adenoma on March 13, 2018 6:00PM
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It works fine for me. My only problem is if I’m full melee and I see some a hole in top of a wall I want to nail. Hard to get out of combat.

Past couple of nights I’ve been working on a hybrid between my melee build and my snipe build to avoid it. Have to get used to knowing when to potato and snipe and when I need to get aggressive and go melee.
    Edited by technohic on March 13, 2018 6:43PM
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah dressing room is fine if you are real careful about not spamming it when you are on the edge of combat, as it were. The normal issues with combat (lingering hots and dots, mainly) hose you, but if you manage those it works okay.

Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • BaylorCorvette
    BaylorCorvette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    AD going 20/20 on last EP emp keep, man is that a beautiful sight.

I enjoyed Emping for the first time, especially as an AD character. After playing on Vivec for the past year and a half it was nice to see AD come together as a faction here in Shor. I went into this Emp grind with two close friends and guild mates, other than that everyone that helped me Emp were AD pugs that we picked up in zone and to my surprise everyone listened and worked together really well. Shout out to Blue Canoe for defending Alessia and leading the push to BRK with half the group

The whole experiance was really fun, we had nearly Emp'd at around 7:30ish CST I believe, but DC wiped us on last keep while we were flipping the flags. We were able finally Emp around 11:00ish CST. It was a fun 8 hour reign but I'm going to enjoy eating food at a normal rate and not shoving it down my throat. Props to DC on the dethrone, y'all had great coordination on the last two Emp keeps.

Fun stuff!
    Edited by BaylorCorvette on March 14, 2018 12:46AM
    Supreme Leader Corvette - StamSorc
    Founder of Dominion Special Forces
    YouTube - ESO & Automotive Racing
    DC Zerg Busting
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD going 20/20 on last EP emp keep, man is that a beautiful sight.

I enjoyed Emping for the first time, especially as an AD character. After playing on Vivec for the past year and a half it was nice to see AD come together as a faction here in Shor. I went into this Emp grind with two close friends and guild mates, other than that everyone that helped me Emp were AD pugs that we picked up in zone and to my surprise everyone listened and worked together really well. Shout out to Blue Canoe for defending Alessia and leading the push to BRK with half the group

The whole experiance was really fun, we had nearly Emp'd at around 7:30ish CST I believe, but DC wiped us on last keep while we were flipping the flags. We were able finally Emp around 11:00ish CST. It was a fun 8 hour reign but I'm going to enjoy eating food at a normal rate and not shoving it down my throat. Props to DC on the dethrone, y'all had great coordination on the last two Emp keeps.

Fun stuff!

Welcome. That was a really fun night. What was nice is that even though there were a lot of each faction out it didn’t feel too zergy. Numbers were met with numbers, and I even had a lot of fun smaller encounters. With a real AD presence it stops the EP from face rolling the map all the time and that’s great.

Tonight wasn’t bad either, AD making some moves around the map again. Idk about others but I’m happy to see it. The difference in map dynamic is huge when it’s not just a mostly two faction war.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BaylorCorvette

Im glad you had this experience. It's always a pleasure running into you guys on Shor and I hope you stay! You were actually Emperor at the start of tonight around 8PM EST but was dethroned shortly after.

In any case, one thing is for sure: you started a trend cuz AD came together tonight too!! :lol:

Screenshot_20180313_213326.jpg

Grats on your emperorship, Supreme Leader Corvette. I agree with Vapirko - we sorely need an AD contender guild. @Joshlenoir and @joesmith583b14_ESO cant do it alone!! <3
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Montayva
    Montayva
    ✭✭✭✭
    It’s been really nice to see some more action in Shor this campaign. I’ve noticed a lot of larger guilds who usually play Vivec. Hopefully they’re here to do good and not just emp trade like other large guilds have done before running back to Vivec.
    Montayva: EP, AD, DC Magplar | Mistress Montayva: AD, DC, EP Mag DK | Rharhey: EP, AD Mag Sorccrafters
    Nirnrewt/ Nutella/Nirncrux: AD, EP, DC Stamblades+Stamdens
    ES Cosplayer wannabe

Beholder of the power to unleash the QAM HAM
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    We had a great run last night--looked like most other AD were playing the left side of the map, so we stayed right to mitigate stacking and found consistent medium-sized fights all night long.
  • BaylorCorvette
    BaylorCorvette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    @BaylorCorvette

Im glad you had this experience. It's always a pleasure running into you guys on Shor and I hope you stay! You were actually Emperor at the start of tonight around 8PM EST but was dethroned shortly after.

In any case, one thing is for sure: you started a trend cuz AD came together tonight too!! :lol:

Grats on your emperorship, Supreme Leader Corvette. I agree with Vapirko - we sorely need an AD contender guild. @Joshlenoir and @joesmith583b14_ESO cant do it alone!! <3

Good to see more AD out. Once I was dethroned I passed the F out. I think I slept for a little more than 12 hours, haven't done that since college! Hopefully the AD trend continues.
    Supreme Leader Corvette - StamSorc
    Founder of Dominion Special Forces
    YouTube - ESO & Automotive Racing
    DC Zerg Busting
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BaylorCorvette

Good to see more AD out. Once I was dethroned I passed the F out. I think I slept for a little more than 12 hours, haven't done that since college! Hopefully the AD trend continues.

I have to admit for the first time in a long time, last night, I was part of what I felt was a legit zerg of blues when we hit Chalman while it was being flagged by what I heard was a Sotha AD guild. Those guys really get a lot of siege going so I rolled in expecting a faction stack. I am ashamed.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those guys really get a lot of siege going so I rolled in expecting a faction stack. I am ashamed.

dont feel ashamed man, no one else does.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:

• technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just show up to where the fights are. If it’s in a Zerg; fine.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think there's shame in actively calling for/instigating faction stacks.

Organically created stacks just happen and can be tons of fun. No shame there.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think there's shame in actively calling for/instigating faction stacks.

Organically created stacks just happen and can be tons of fun. No shame there.

9a48ec608c43f2c597e3298a90c4db3f535d07b9b6129ab033e1a44931493c47.jpg
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those guys really get a lot of siege going so I rolled in expecting a faction stack. I am ashamed.

dont feel ashamed man, no one else does.

It was just one of those situations where I know that if I were on the receiving side I’d be like wtf dc. Fengrush and his posse showed up too. It was like DBoS 4th of July lol.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    who exactly is "Fengrush and his posse"?

i mean i recognize some names, but how is the large groups being organized is what i want to know.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    who exactly is "Fengrush and his posse"?

i mean i recognize some names, but how is the large groups being organized is what i want to know.

He’s part of a guild now so generally seems to be around 8 people. Usually seems to run with at 5 or 6 of the same people each time.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I learned some very interesting facts today:
    HyperCALcemia is commonly caused by Primary Hyperparathyroidsm and THAT is typically because you have an @Adenoma at the base of your skull somewhere.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    I learned some very interesting facts today:
    HyperCALcemia is commonly caused by Primary Hyperparathyroidsm and THAT is typically because you have an Adenoma at the base of your skull somewhere.

It all comes together!
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shor. . .

EP pop locked - not a single EP to be found.

AD running destro zergs and causing so much frustration DC logs out or goes to sewers.

welp. . . cant win em all i suppose. Thanks to those that hung in there and fought til the bitter end
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shor. . .

AD running destro zergs and causing so much frustration DC logs out or goes to sewers.

welp. . . cant win em all i suppose. Thanks to those that hung in there and fought til the bitter end

IC and Cyrodiil should have been separated queues from the very beginning.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shor. . .

Funny how a pop locked EP is nowhere to be found now that they’re not the ones running the map down.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shor. . .

Funny how a pop locked EP is nowhere to be found now that they’re not the ones running the map down.

That was more or less the case on tuesday, too, tbh. They had three bars of pop, and I'm pretty sure we were the only AD group on that side with 6 people...and I don't think we saw more than 12 EP in any single fight.

Was odd.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the lock on Shor is different from the one in Vivec. Maybe Vivec locks at, say, 150 and Shor locks at 50. I dont know, but there is some kind of twilight zone in Shor where people vanish because both campaigns feel completely different given the same pop, supposedly.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control