Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Shor PC/NA "Official" Discussion

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @King_Thelon can 1vX dance clearly.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CU is going to suck.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    CU is going to suck.

I guess we'll see in 2028 or so.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CU is going to suck.

I guess we'll see in 2028 or so.

XD
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:

• technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CU has real investors now so they probably have to answer to someone and meet deadlines within reason.

Believe it when I see it though. One of the reasons I’ll no longer support a crowd funded game.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    CU has real investors now so they probably have to answer to someone and meet deadlines within reason.

Believe it when I see it though. One of the reasons I’ll no longer support a crowd funded game.

They have said publicly that their investors have no input into game launch date or features at all. They still own the majority share in house.

We'll see how they do with keeping their first deadline since though. 4th July. ..
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On behalf of DC I apologize for the zerging tonight. Apparently there was a guild event.
  • joe.smith21b14_ESO
    joe.smith21b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    On behalf of DC I apologize for the zerging tonight. Apparently there was a guild event.

It’s cool I had a blast kiting you all and taking fare back. This is why you don’t leave nb’s in the inner after you take it. I know you all saw me.
    Smiff
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You and mugoo.....

Was this after it took about 7 of us to finally make you die to fall dmg and you said “hahaha thats what you get” in guild chat?
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol I wasnt there, but saw that we were at 3 bars vs one of each last night.

That being said, I wouldn't apologize tooo much considering I am staring at a 100% red map right now. 108 points, it is a bit greedy.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP wasnt defenseless. They had a full raid plus more and the incident im talking about with Smiff was at ALESWELL that was back capped while we were defending Ash from AD. Double teamed AS ALWAYS.

I logged out of cyro at about 9:40 to do BGs. About that time, DC had just taken bleakers and i spoke with Palee who said he was there with Fengrush so i knew That was a good time to call it a night.

I think any account of the server post 12am just cant be taken with more than a grain of salt. Thats like talking about the server prior to 7pm.

Yes its more eastern oriented, but eastern is a big block of the player base. 12am maybe pst’s 9pm but the map as already seen major changes and battles by that time due to the significantly larger est players.
    Edited by Rickter on March 9, 2018 3:13PM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It’s cool I had a blast kiting you all and taking fare back. This is why you don’t leave nb’s in the inner after you take it. I know you all saw me.

I wouldn’t know, I’m not apologizing as part of the zerg. I came on a bit late around 10, saw a mostly blue map with 3 bars DC and went into IC with my bro, after testing the waters to see if more ep/ad would sign on. I’m just acknowledging that it was deeply unbalanced numberwise when I was on last night. Maybe it was better prior to 930-10 but I just don’t have fun in that kind of big group environment when it’s so easy to crush other groups even if they have comparable numbers. Especially when it’s just the same back and forth between Ales and Bleaks or Bleaks and Chal.
  • joe.smith21b14_ESO
    joe.smith21b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    You and mugoo.....

Was this after it took about 7 of us to finally make you die to fall dmg and you said “hahaha thats what you get” in guild chat?

There was multiple goups last night but the fight I’m referring to was the one at Fare. A big group came and took the keep I went straight into the inner and made my way through the Zerg as they were attacking me to get to the stairs. As I was upstairs not many came to chase me so I poked the big group for them to start the chase. But only about 7 came to chase me. I found an ad mag nb up there as well. I think his name was soulfire. After we killed these 7 multiple times we jumped down to take the flags and luckily ad was ramming the front door and we took the keep before the outer went down. Funny thing is they were still shooting the front door after we came out.
    Good times
    Smiff
  • Tzayad
    Tzayad
    ✭✭✭
    You and mugoo.....

There was multiple goups last night but the fight I’m referring to was the one at Fare. A big group came and took the keep I went straight into the inner and made my way through the Zerg as they were attacking me to get to the stairs. As I was upstairs not many came to chase me so I poked the big group for them to start the chase. But only about 7 came to chase me. I found an ad mag nb up there as well. I think his name was soulfire. After we killed these 7 multiple times we jumped down to take the flags and luckily ad was ramming the front door and we took the keep before the outer went down. Funny thing is they were still shooting the front door after we came out.
    Good times

AD did have some epic outnumbered fights against the Emp group last night. It definitely was Soulfire that helped you out in there.

My duo and I later in the night joined up with soulfire and had some really nice fights, kinda ending with an epic defence of Alessia against the DC zerg. Meatbags+Oils are OP. and the mop up after wiping them mostly with siege was quite fun.
    Beren Tinamion | Nightblade
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭

LEAVE YOU THERE? I learned a long time ago when I see you I prance my lil self in the opposite direction. I have ZERO shame.
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yikes look like EP got their revenge on the map at some point.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yikes look like EP got their revenge on the map at some point.
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Joshlenoir wrote: »
    Vilestride wrote: »
    Galalin wrote: »

I know every one of those ppl and i respect where you are coming from but in all fairness lets let this go its not good for either guild image. It started as one incident that has escalated to an unhealthy point for all of us in front of everyone on the forums. So for my part im sorry for any ill will i have caused but I felt the need to defend DR's name because as you stated they are all good ppl as i'm sure you feel the same for your guildies.

agreed. And im sorry as well. lets squash it. Please try and tell your guys to stop the teabagging. im not being facetious here, just that would go a long way in moving on as well.

I don't really have control over it but I can say I won't. I agree if its a sore spot that hopefully ppl will respect it... ITbag from time to time but its not usually to insult...if that makes any sense

I try to relegate tbags to failed ganks and people who have previously bagged me for no reason particularly after an Xv1. But not always. Trying to be better and go through phases. However I will, without fail, bag someone who bags me after Xv1 or a laggy 1v1 or whatever and then tries to say its a waste of time to duel cause they just beat me and then blocks. They will get bagged mercilessly. It’s like who are you fooling? If someone challenges you to a duel and then you say some trash and block them it only means one thing, you can’t beat them and you know it.

Because duels are a measure of worth....

Besides people that crutch on cheese setups duels are probably the fastest way to teach people how to play their own class on an individual level, to be fair. This doesn't take into account healers or exclusively group builds.

Can I get that Tel Var back though? My cat is sick.
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • joe.smith21b14_ESO
    joe.smith21b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    TipsyDrow wrote: »

LEAVE YOU THERE? I learned a long time ago when I see you I prance my lil self in the opposite direction. I have ZERO shame.

Don’t run I only want to trade.
    Edited by joe.smith21b14_ESO on March 9, 2018 6:00PM
    Smiff
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chrlynsch wrote: »

I know every one of those ppl and i respect where you are coming from but in all fairness lets let this go its not good for either guild image. It started as one incident that has escalated to an unhealthy point for all of us in front of everyone on the forums. So for my part im sorry for any ill will i have caused but I felt the need to defend DR's name because as you stated they are all good ppl as i'm sure you feel the same for your guildies.

agreed. And im sorry as well. lets squash it. Please try and tell your guys to stop the teabagging. im not being facetious here, just that would go a long way in moving on as well.

I don't really have control over it but I can say I won't. I agree if its a sore spot that hopefully ppl will respect it... ITbag from time to time but its not usually to insult...if that makes any sense

I try to relegate tbags to failed ganks and people who have previously bagged me for no reason particularly after an Xv1. But not always. Trying to be better and go through phases. However I will, without fail, bag someone who bags me after Xv1 or a laggy 1v1 or whatever and then tries to say its a waste of time to duel cause they just beat me and then blocks. They will get bagged mercilessly. It’s like who are you fooling? If someone challenges you to a duel and then you say some trash and block them it only means one thing, you can’t beat them and you know it.

Besides people that crutch on cheese setups duels are probably the fastest way to teach people how to play their own class on an individual level, to be fair. This doesn't take into account healers or exclusively group builds.

Never, I had to clean 20K stones off of you as revenge for all the times you ruined my 1vX clips by popping werewolf form and tearing me apart
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Chrlynsch wrote: »

Never, I had to clean 20K stones off of you as revenge for all the times you ruined my 1vX clips by popping werewolf form and tearing me apart

HaHa, fair, at least you were polite enough for me to collect the 4x multiplier from the bosses before skinning my pelt.
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Celestial_Rift
    Celestial_Rift
    ✭✭✭
    It's 2:18pm US-Central time. The entire map is red. This isn't fun. I'm logging off.
    Fyresnash
    Deep-in-Thots - Trash Healer
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just want to lock the Sotha AD PvDoor crew and the Shor EP PvDoor crew in a campaign together.
  • Celestial_Rift
    Celestial_Rift
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah they are defending the tri-keeps...
    Fyresnash
  • mike.eso
    mike.eso
    ✭✭✭✭
    Destroy them all, I believe in you!
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I just want to lock the Sotha AD PvDoor crew and the Shor EP PvDoor crew in a campaign together.

Easy. Yellow would flip the map while red gets Cyrodiil Cave Delver/Cyrodiil Angler/farms TV. Then switch, repeat.

It's basically what yellow and red do on Shor already.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »

Easy. Yellow would flip the map while red gets Cyrodiil Cave Delver/Cyrodiil Angler/farms TV. Then switch, repeat.

I must miss the parts when AD flips the shor map. But I do have Cyrodiil Cave delver, so....1/4?
  • Celestial_Rift
    Celestial_Rift
    ✭✭✭
    Nevermind. Diplomacy wins again.
    Fyresnash
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »

I must miss the parts when AD flips the shor map. But I do have Cyrodiil Cave delver, so....1/4?

Used to be fairly common a couple months ago. But I guess I'm behind the times; it's been between blue and red recently.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.