Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Shor PC/NA "Official" Discussion

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pie!!!

I’m Dixon, been playing in shore off and on for a few weeks. Made it my home camp. Will be running small guild group couple times per week. If any guildies join me that is lol otherwise, I’ll be running solo like I have been. See you all in game
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice to meet you Dixon. Welcome to Shor!

What faction are you?
    Edited by Rickter on November 17, 2017 8:37PM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dixon is a fearsome banana.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dixon, dixoff.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Dixon, dixoff.

Hands down the best coment you have ever made lmao
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Joshlenoir wrote: »
    Kartalin wrote: »
    If I remember correctly from Vivec zone chat I think I saw Ruin advertising a twitch stream. In case you need a good laugh you might check it out.

No need, I already get all my laughs from watching TM's pvp YouTube videos

I'm glad you find them entertaining! Thanks for the views and forum shout out!

This post was brought to you by Joshlenoir, TM's #1 fan and advertiser. If you can get through 20 Josh comments/posts and not see a reference to TM, you get your money back guaranteed.
    Edited by PenguinInACan on November 18, 2017 3:57AM
    Marek
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well its now official, Shor is the horrid offspring of Sotha and Vivec. It was fun while it lasted. So long to the core group of respectful players and the loners who were just out for some fair play. I could go weeks in Shor without being tbaged or zerged, friendly conversations between factions was common about builds or tactics. More often than not if I got salty at someone they’d say chill man and I’d be like yeah your right my bad, and then I’d do the same to someone who got salty at me. Then maybe we’d have a 1v1 to work it out. That kind of respect is all but gone. Now it’s either zergs, some Sotha grade bs, or solid premades who, while good, won’t hesitate to xv1 and tbag or act like they were fighting three times the amount of people they actually were, or brag endlessly about wiping a pug. RIP Shor.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll confess to tea bagging tonight. But it was a guildy who died after running off a cliff.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    I'll confess to tea bagging tonight. But it was a guildy who died after running off a cliff.

You jerk
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »

Guildys are the ones you want to tbag. Be like why you taking a nap? You're embarrassing us. Here's some bag for ya
    Edited by Datthaw on November 18, 2017 12:03PM
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Vapirko honestly that sounds like weekend vivec overflow drama. I long windedly described comraderie and epic mutual respect discovered on the battlefield that led to truly special GvG just thursday night.

Thats the Shor i know. Thats the Shor I BUILT.

Its always come down to the players and Requiem has always been an example of that.
    Edited by Rickter on November 18, 2017 3:40PM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:

• Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    @Vapirko honestly that sounds like weekend vivec overflow drama. I long windedly described comraderie and epic mutual respect discovered on the battlefield that led to truly special GvG just thursday night.

Its always come down to the players and Requiem has always been an example of that.

I’m obviously making a generalization, but it’s getting worse and we’re getting some really bad natured players. Maybe I’ll just make a point of not playing weekends lol. The maps also been red to tri keeps the whole night, fun.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »

I’m obviously making a generalization, but it’s getting worse and we’re getting some really bad natured players. Maybe I’ll just make a point of not playing weekends lol. The maps also been red to tri keeps the whole night, fun.

I hear you man. As someone thats put in the time and effort that i have, your words are pretty concerning. I think people need to understand that shor can be somewhere special, and it doesnt even take that much effort, just people wanting it.

Im still trying to get in touch with ruin, have some good leads thanks to others. Just dont give up. This is definitely something worth fighting for
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP is re-capping tri keeps as we speak
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We all know that Rickter's long-windedness is the real problem with Shor. >:)
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well when you cant beat them in combat, you could always talk em to death
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• StaticWave
    StaticWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Skip to the last clip to see what getting outplayed by zergs look like

https://youtu.be/XN9WFP2M5YI

Platform:
    PC NA

Main:
    Static Wave - AD stamsorc

• Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    If I remember correctly from Vivec zone chat I think I saw Ruin advertising a twitch stream. In case you need a good laugh you might check it out.

This post was brought to you by Joshlenoir, TM's #1 fan and advertiser. If you can get through 20 Josh comments/posts and not see a reference to TM, you get your money back guaranteed.

TM is my favorite "large scale organized 24 man raid" on AD. You know this Mr.Marek
    Edited by Joshlenoir on November 18, 2017 11:19PM
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All good intentions aside, at the end of the day this is still an Emp trading campaign.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love these emp trading groups. I got to come in, wipe a EP group, then fight inside of Aleswell against the DC there. Had some fun duels on the walls.
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    I love these emp trading groups. I got to come in, wipe a EP group, then fight inside of Aleswell against the DC there. Had some fun duels on the walls.

The EP groups on last night were really fun. I made 200k AP bombing them. Need to learn to look behind them when they start sieging things.
    Marek
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    All good intentions aside, at the end of the day this is still an Emp trading campaign.

So very true :cry:
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭

Too bad TMs best player in history left the guild... :’( long live lord Kita, hero of the dominion.
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    A_G_G_R_O wrote: »

Too bad TMs best player in history left the guild... :’( long live lord Kita, hero of the dominion.

If you can call 3 weeks and not really being able to play with us because he gets some really bag lag and fps drops on vivec TM's best player then sure.

He's a great player. That's why we invited him. He just couldn't play with us on the campaign we homed on vivec because of technical issues. We lost a few good people because of moving to vivec. But when our average group size is 10, that's a little overkill for any other server with the way we play.
    Marek
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone I've met who has been in TM has been pretty swell. Literally have never heard anyone pump their chest about the guild. They're all just like, "we play together and have fun."

I like that.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've actually chatted with them a couple times. They were nice.
  • jaysins
    jaysins
    ✭✭✭
    I'm definitely more afraid of a Rickter talk than a Rickter fight ;). On a more serious note, I think the Requiem people are entertaining to have around, enjoy them on the map, and look forward to fighting them. I don't know if a Sarai is a part of Requiem, she was in a PUG group where I saw a few of the Requiem tabards but don't remember if she had it on, but I got the funniest salty tells from her the other day. I like to respond to salt with sugar, but I could just not bring her to my side and I usually can when I try. I love the hate tells though. I think they're usually funny, and if they go some place darker than I'm prepared to visit, I just block them. I've actually started a friendly hate tell routine where I'll say genuinely nice things to people and the responses are amazing. I get some very nice and kind responses back to things I could never repeat on this forum. I do try and be cordial, though I will sweep emote people bodies (to keep the corpses clean of course), but you have to accept the fact that there are just incredibly horrible people that play this game and you can't win them over. Overall though, I like the Shor denizens and will continue to be that little gnat flying around and annoying everyone that I can.
    Jaisins -AD Stamsorc. Can't outrun an orc sorc
    Bearingitall -EP Warden. Lions and tigers and especially Bears oh my
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sarai is not in Requiem and ive never seen that player or a character with that player name.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• jaysins
    jaysins
    ✭✭✭
    Sarai is not in Requiem and ive never seen that player or a character with that player name.

I figured but wasn't sure. It was an extremely funny encounter anyways. Thanks for responding.
    Jaisins -AD Stamsorc. Can't outrun an orc sorc
    Bearingitall -EP Warden. Lions and tigers and especially Bears oh my
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Welp, Shor was pretty damn fun tonight! Tons of action
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz