Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Shor PC/NA "Official" Discussion

• Vendy
    Vendy
    ✭✭✭
    jaysins wrote: »
    I honestly think the most frustrating thing about fighting outnumbered is the AOE caps. It very much hurts the smaller group and for no reason other than, from what I can see, being smaller in numbers. If we ulti-bomb your group of sixteen we have to hope that the damage gets distributed in a way that helps us get kills but have no real control over. I think it'd help deter balling up so much and is a good change for PvP as a whole.

Large groups already have the advantage of having more outgoing heals, damage and people, a smaller group shouldn't also be hindered by a mechanic based around lowering PvE dps
    Implosìon | Pact Stamina Sorcerer
    'Vendy | Pact Magicka Templar
    Vendÿ | Dominion Stamina Templar
  • jaysins
    jaysins
    ✭✭✭
    Vendy wrote: »
    I honestly think the most frustrating thing about fighting outnumbered is the AOE caps. It very much hurts the smaller group and for no reason other than, from what I can see, being smaller in numbers. If we ulti-bomb your group of sixteen we have to hope that the damage gets distributed in a way that helps us get kills but have no real control over. I think it'd help deter balling up so much and is a good change for PvP as a whole.

Large groups already have the advantage of having more outgoing heals, damage and people, a smaller group shouldn't also be hindered by a mechanic based around lowering PvE dps

Very much agreed. I think I was fighting along side you a few times in Shor and you definitely seemed to hold your own. There was some good fights, especially when you had emp and were just mowing them down.
    Jaisins -AD Stamsorc. Can't outrun an orc sorc
    Bearingitall -EP Warden. Lions and tigers and especially Bears oh my
  • Vendy
    Vendy
    ✭✭✭
    OdinForge wrote: »
    situations where the amount of people required for the job doesn't make sense, versus forming a group to legitimately play the map in Cyrodiil.

I think that is what upsets me the most when i play alone. Unnecessary amounts of players doing mundane tasks, you can almost always get an sigh of boredom out of me when my group goes and takes a resource to restore transit.
    Very much agreed. I think I was fighting along side you a few times in Shor and you definitely seemed to hold your own. There was some good fights, especially when you had emp and were just mowing them down.

Thanks :smile: I do remember looking around on more than one occasion and saying "Damn. Jaisins does work!"
    Implosìon | Pact Stamina Sorcerer
    'Vendy | Pact Magicka Templar
    Vendÿ | Dominion Stamina Templar
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I don't think AOE caps are a mechanic designed to lower PvE dps. Pretty sure it's a (poorly implemented and unpopular) PvP mechanic, but I've never seen an official statement explaining what the intent of AOE caps really is.

I've honestly never understood anyone who makes any sort of pseudo-moral judgement about playstyles in this game. It's unbalanced, noncompetitive open world PvP in a relatively casual MMO with an incredibly casual playerbase, PLUS it has poorly incentivized scoring mechanics, both on an individual and alliance level. Balanced, competitive PvP games exist. This is not one of them.

Battlegrounds wasn't much of an improvement--the only really competitive context I've EVER seen in this game was:
    1). main campaigns pre-2016, when offhour population stayed high across the board, making score somewhat meaningful.
    2). Organized guild v guild events of any given size (which never really took off, aren't that much fun, and are a hassle to coordinate).

I play solo 1-2 nights a week, and run a 4-8 man group twice a week. I have fun doing both. I do not find fun running in larger groups, but I assume those playing in them do, and that's great for them. As long as we are all having fun.

When I'm not having fun--for instance, if I'm solo and the map/campaign is tending towards being too zergy to really have fun--I play something else. Or post non sequiturs on zone chat. I don't get on a high horse and start whispering people.
    If you're intentionally putting yourself in a 1vX situation I think you forfeit the ability to complain about losing 1vX.

I like you.

Somewhere along the line, it shifted from 1vX being something people did to challenge themselves and became this weird thing where it was somehow a more pure thing to do (in a PvP environment based around siege warfare), and anyone who identifies as a 1vXer gets to define what an acceptable "X" is. Everyone I know who smallscaled the first few years of this game just laughed and respawned when we got zerged down. Now it's more important to make sure the people who killed you know that they are filthy zergling plebs compared to you, the glorious 1vXer who took Ash Mine and is pissy that more than 3 people came out to reflip it.

One thing I will say is that the Otick changes do 1vX and small scale players no favors. You used to be able to take a resource behind the frontline and get decent small fights--now a 24 man will swing back to check out a resource with no siege to collect their easy 36k AP. But that's behavior incentivized by the game, and you just have to roll with it or argue for a change to disincentivize putting the entire faction on every resource for easy AP (which many people have, myself included).

This probably won't be the last thing I'll say about this, but I wish it was.

Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • joe.smith21b14_ESO
    joe.smith21b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    StaticWave wrote: »
    A_G_G_R_O wrote: »
    And maybe the term "zerg" is just overused by people that don't like losing to more numbers instead of just accepting they got outplayed.
    TIL losing to more numbers means getting outplayed. I have lost faith in this community.

No, losing to more numbers and claiming "it was because they zerged me" MIGHT mean you were outplayed. You can't have an arbitrary term for "more people" and use it every time you lose. Sometimes the "getting outplayed" means you shouldn't have tried to fight the group with more numbers...

There’s no outplaying 1 person with your group of 15. Nobody is stupid enough to fight a zerg by himself. If you actually soloed, or at least observed, you would notice that soloers or small scalers often run into a zerg, then get chased to death.

I fight zergs all the time by myself. I don’t know if I can name guilds or not but the funniest guild I 1vxed is the guild that just flips resources on ad’s home keeps. They were trying to ignore me and ride off to the distance. I took out one of the baby elephants in the back, they all turned around to get the Rez off and defend as well. Long story short they all died trying to Rez. It’s wasnt 15 I don’t think but 9-12 probably.
    Probably Kush if it was Vivec, don’t know if they’ve brought those shenanigans to Shor or not (#Shornanigans). But yeah, completely disregard the concept of no man left behind. Kinda embarrassing really but they get outplayed by smaller groups regularly. We 6v20ed them at one point with our TM “small man”.

Yes it was kush
    Smiff
  • StaticWave
    StaticWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    It's not a particularly efficient way to farm AP, but their guy is in first now so I suspect there will be a push today.

The only reasons their guy is first is because I stopped caring about farming AP since I already had emp. If I did they would never catch up.
    Platform:
    PC NA

Main:
    Static Wave - AD stamsorc

• StaticWave
    StaticWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    And maybe the term "zerg" is just overused by people that don't like losing to more numbers instead of just accepting they got outplayed.
    TIL losing to more numbers means getting outplayed. I have lost faith in this community.

No, losing to more numbers and claiming "it was because they zerged me" MIGHT mean you were outplayed. You can't have an arbitrary term for "more people" and use it every time you lose. Sometimes the "getting outplayed" means you shouldn't have tried to fight the group with more numbers...

There’s no outplaying 1 person with your group of 15. Nobody is stupid enough to fight a zerg by himself. If you actually soloed, or at least observed, you would notice that soloers or small scalers often run into a zerg, then get chased to death.

That is fighting a zerg solo. These zergs go to the same place every night. If you go to Chalman mine solo and complain about being zerged down by EP or DC then I don't know what to tell you. Same thing for the Alessia bridge or the Roe/Nik/Ash corridor.

I already stated that anyone who has soloed long enough will have learned that fighting a zerg is just asking to die. Most outnumbered fights happen when players inside a zerg branch off to chase down a solo player. Solo players can't solo a keep by themselves. If they want to contribute to the campaign without running with their faction's zerg, then taking resources is the only option. But when they get zerged down just for solo capping a resource, of course they're gonna complain. In fact, the main reason why I and possibly other solo players complain about being zerged down is because of the same bs: ride across the map for some good solo gameplay, but get zerged down, then rinse and repeat. I enjoy 1vXing for the challenge, but when you get zerged down after riding from Roe to Bleakers because there are no other spawn points, it gets frustrating. That's part of ZOS's problems, but it does not help when players add to it. I never actually fight on the Alessia bridge or the Nikel milegate because that's where the zerg fight is. I go under the bridge and cross the river to the other side, and fight people who respawned at Sej. Same thing for Roe/Nik/Ash.
    Edited by StaticWave on November 16, 2017 2:25AM
    Platform:
    PC NA

Main:

• StaticWave
    StaticWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I fight zergs all the time by myself. I don’t know if I can name guilds or not but the funniest guild I 1vxed is the guild that just flips resources on ad’s home keeps. They were trying to ignore me and ride off to the distance. I took out one of the baby elephants in the back, they all turned around to get the Rez off and defend as well. Long story short they all died trying to Rez. It’s wasnt 15 I don’t think but 9-12 probably.

Them trying to rez instead of going for the kill was why you had your 1vX. If they all decided to chase you down, the I'm sure you wouldn't have your 1vX. That group that you killed must have been a group of potatoes because they could literally send 8 people to run you out of resources, even if they don't do any damage.
    Edited by StaticWave on November 16, 2017 2:19AM
    Platform:
    PC NA

Main:

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are some very good players here. I got my [snip] kicked all over the place tonight. Good times.

[Edited to remove profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on November 16, 2017 5:19PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok; what tick did you guys in AD get at Nickel just now? Was going on forever and I was hoping to see the D tick but people started logging out as they went down.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    So its a two way street. you either a 1vXer (with all the disadvantages thereof) or you aint.

@Rickter

I think this is an important thing to realize, and many don't (sometimes I don't). If you're intentionally putting yourself in a 1vX situation I think you forfeit the ability to complain about losing 1vX. Killing many players without dying is fun, but if there was no X there would be no fun (for me at least).

When I fought your group in Bruma that one time, after the fight was over you sent me a defensive whisper about being sorry you killed me. I didn't really know how to respond to that because no one has ever sent me an honest tell like that, in truth your team never bagged me or hate whispered me, and I was just fighting you because you were there and having fun and felt no resentment for my eventual loss to your team.

There are times where zerging is very frustrating to me, that are very different from me running into Requiem en route to an objective they need a group for. Situations like Chaos Riders bringing 20 people into IC to farm stones or stealth camp flags to fight 1 person. Or like Kush taking 24 people to flip resources at AD home keeps all night, situations where the amount of people required for the job doesn't make sense, versus forming a group to legitimately play the map in Cyrodiil.

Thank you for the sincere and genuine feedback, Odin. I try and respect all group sizes, and ive known you for a long time back on the chillrend days. I know your quality and it shined brightly in this quote of yours. Thank you.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don’t mind people zerging, I don’t mind dying to zergs, I enjoy wiping zergs and tackling the dangerous beasts, like when we 5 man wiped werewolf Wednesday top floor Arrius when they 20 man attempt zerged us down with [faction-shifter] in tow. I just don’t want to read some ignorant posts about small scalers killing a campaign or zerglings thinking they are skilled because large groups take skill. Also please [AD Zerg Guild] leave the campaign your an actual scourge. Or join forces with Suck Norris. If there were no enemy zergs to fight I’d be sad. ~ removed blatant naming and shaming
    Edited by A_G_G_R_O on November 16, 2017 6:14AM
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    JP I assume {AD Zerg Guild} just outplayed everyone with their skill of running large groups on the map right? Right?
    Edited by A_G_G_R_O on November 16, 2017 6:12AM
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    You guys can't infer sarcasm for crap.

Idk what infer sarcasm is but it's for crap and that's ewwww

• Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So i was trying to figure out who runs the <Ruin Gaming> PvP raids and I stumbled across an individual named "Sooe" i think? I introduced myself and asked if we could have a conversation and I was completely ignored. Not like, put on ignore but like just traditionally ignored. I mentioned that I was trying to find a representative to talk to and one of my guildmates mentioned that they had a friend who had a friend in RG (i think, lol) so they contacted each other and the response back was, get this:

"<Ruin Gaming> moved from Vivec to Shor because the AD on Shor were complaining that <Requiem> was zerging down Shor"

#truestory

smdh. So the guild that was doing this:
    Screenshot_20171114_182716.jpg

Is here to SAVE you all from Requiem. I. . I cant even right now.

Requiem does not teabag, use siege in open field fights, hate whisper, camp gate keeps, play dirty like running scrolls into the water, run desto ulti trains or negate trains.

In fact I believe we are one of the only guilds in ESO that can say that we do not do any of the aforementioned actions combined. Yet we are bad guys?

What's the deal? Is it the white knighting? Does it upset people that much? Is it a problem that we actually walk the walk and not just talk the talk? I'd really like to know because it seems that no matter what we do, someone is trying to find something wrong with me or my guild.

Are people still mad at me for trolling the Sotha situation? Even though what I said was essentially true?

What happens if Requiem starts doing all of those things? With the influence we have on Shor? hmm? pretty damn sad, and disappointing.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:

• Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    So i was trying to figure out who runs the <Ruin Gaming> PvP raids and I stumbled across an individual named "Sooe" i think? I introduced myself and asked if we could have a conversation and I was completely ignored. Not like, put on ignore but like just traditionally ignored. I mentioned that I was trying to find a representative to talk to and one of my guildmates mentioned that they had a friend who had a friend in RG (i think, lol) so they contacted each other and the response back was, get this:

"<Ruin Gaming> moved from Vivec to Shor because the AD on Shor were complaining that <Requiem> was zerging down Shor"

#truestory

smdh. So the guild that was doing this:
    Screenshot_20171114_182716.jpg

Is here to SAVE you all from Requiem. I. . I cant even right now.

Requiem does not teabag, use siege in open field fights, hate whisper, camp gate keeps, play dirty like running scrolls into the water, run desto ulti trains or negate trains.

In fact I believe we are one of the only guilds in ESO that can say that we do not do any of the aforementioned actions combined. Yet we are bad guys?

What's the deal? Is it the white knighting? Does it upset people that much? Is it a problem that we actually walk the walk and not just talk the talk? I'd really like to know because it seems that no matter what we do, someone is trying to find something wrong with me or my guild.

Are people still mad at me for trolling the Sotha situation? Even though what I said was essentially true?

What happens if Requiem starts doing all of those things? With the influence we have on Shor? hmm? pretty damn sad, and disappointing.

I, and others have repeatedly told Ruin last night in zone chat publicly to go back to Vivec. None of us want them here. The excuse given to you was likely a cop-out tbh. They are blatantly trying to emp trade here. We were able to stop it by preventing the map from losing all yellow Imperial keeps(AD Emp abdicated for next in emp trade) and failed when they re-flipped all the emp keeps yellow and were all confused lol. Mission Accomplished, for now at least. As of now DC pvdoored Emp so.... we all know what's going to happen tomorrow. Bring anyone you can Rickter, make sure they can't crown the next guy lol.
    Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord_Hev wrote: »
    I, and others have repeatedly told Ruin last night in zone chat publicly to go back to Vivec. None of us want them here. The excuse given to you was likely a cop-out tbh. They are blatantly trying to emp trade here. We were able to stop it by preventing the map from losing all yellow Imperial keeps(AD Emp abdicated for next in emp trade) and failed when they re-flipped all the emp keeps yellow and were all confused lol. Mission Accomplished, for now at least. As of now DC pvdoored Emp so.... we all know what's going to happen tomorrow. Bring anyone you can Rickter, make sure they can't crown the next guy lol.

Ah, thanks for that QAM, I was legitimately beside myself when i heard what RG said. And I did notice that abdication yesterday. Requiem will be there tonight and we'll hold the line as long as we can.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don’t mind people zerging, I don’t mind dying to zergs, I enjoy wiping zergs and tackling the dangerous beasts, like when we 5 man wiped werewolf Wednesday top floor Arrius when they 20 man attempt zerged us down with [faction-shifter] in tow. I just don’t want to read some ignorant posts about small scalers killing a campaign or zerglings thinking they are skilled because large groups take skill. Also please [AD Zerg Guild] leave the campaign your an actual scourge. Or join forces with Suck Norris. If there were no enemy zergs to fight I’d be sad. ~ removed blatant naming and shaming

Werewolf Wednesday was a full 8 players at max last night and I'm pretty sure only three of us came up stairs:) I know it probably just felt like 20...
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    12 pugs in tow then.
    Edited by A_G_G_R_O on November 16, 2017 1:05PM
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well idk I think the aforementioned AD pug Zerg is going to abuse Shor tontrade emps as they weren’t stopped last night so there behavior has just been reinforced.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@A_G_G_R_O This is just my opinion from someone on the outside looking in so please dont take any of this personally as I am willing to admit I have no idea the full story, but I believe the reputation that <CAMPAIGN KILLERS> received (and wears as a badge of honor) was due to the fact that <CN> beat Sotha into life support, and when they left, I think all factions were expecting some kind of healing. Like "the big menace is gone, now we can get back to how it was before them!" but instead, AD started doing exactly what <CN> had been doing all along. One tyrant was traded for another and I'm not sure how your group got pegged for it exactly but members of your group's unapologetic attitude towards the declining environment on Sotha most likely fueled the accusations.

With that being said, I dont like fighting 5 mans with 10+. It's not fun for me personally. I dont like chasing 5 people around a rock, or a tower, or whatever, like, I'm just not going to do it anymore unless its something getting out of hand.

Take last night for example, I didnt want to fight AD at all. Dreadlords had the comparable numbers and thats who we wanted to fight. But Alessia was a complete disaster for multiple reasons, some good three way fighting, but ultimately a high stress point for me as the raid leader. I wanted to go back organized but when we looked at the map, we lost Roe, Nikel and Ash to AD, then Ales was being hit. So like, what the hell? I had to pull the group back and boom im stuck fighting AD the rest of the night. TBF AD did grow to around 14 at the Nikel fights, then 18 around 10:15-11PM ish.

From my personal observations, (and this has nothing to do with Sotha because I even explicitly said that the politics on Sotha were not as prevalent as the forums make it out to be) <CK> in no way could have "killed" the campaign. You're a legit small-medium scale guild that I would put in the same category as <ANIMOSITY> <DEAD WAIT> (whats with AD guilds all caps-ing their guild names?) <Bruma City Council> or even <Requiem> about 3 months ago. You're all solid players and despite what ive heard in terms of your toxicity, its not really something i've observed except for the occasional teabag i've received.

constructive criticism if I may, please? I think you guys build a little too much for a particular function and it hinders your versatility. But regardless, youre damn good at what you do and there is no means anything wrong with building for a specific thing if it works and you guys have fun doing it.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    Campaign Killers was a joke we made because literally all my guilds purpose is for fights. IV and Pantsless shamelessly 2 am zerged every tri keep on the map. We went EP Blanced the Map got emp and then guilds like Priase the sun got butthurt and even tried resorting to zerging down AD and DC tri keeps to out farm so and not let @Joshlenoir emp. Despite the fact there were four large guilds running in sotha that PvPined every *** keep all night, because at the end we had Bashus Rough Riders 30 Manning the whole map... 5 people farming groups in resource towers killed the campaign.

We would go spectate this action by sit chairing a full Zerg of IV at 1 am central pvdooring warden Rayles Kingscrest Farragut.... and still see “IV” go up in the zone whilst recording it. Obviously the reason the other two factions didn’t want to play was faction stacked zergs PvPining there whole map but instead that just had some salt and kept saying we killed the campaign so why not embrace it.

We are only as toxic as we became after dealing with the gross ignorance of no one want to accept the truth of what was killing Sotha Sil. When we went EP to stop the abhorrent zerging done by AD, which we did, we were met by a faction that didn’t like one of my guildmates on a personal level And refused to log on and help play the map for the heath of the campaign. But we emped him regardless. Realized we balanced a map and still received nothing but toxicity and poor attendance to EP for “reasons” so we decided to go back to AD.

Sure enough when Number 2 EP got enough AP EP logged on in forced and zerged down the map at night made it all red and the worst stamden Emp was born. EP only plays in sotha when they can Zerg down the map at night to play with emp in the day.

So @Rickter as for Shor i would say, a guild name [Ruin] is ruining this campaign similarly to IV and Pantsless. And I would hope they leave but if they don’t I’m sure it’s only a matter of time before someone blames my guildmates or myselves for something. I saw a guy in zone who was a solid player say he was moving his gear to DC with some of his crew so hopefully they can farm them off the map. It goes to my earlier point you have to gate camp AD they can’t be trusted, I know it’s my faction but I have no pride for my faction gate camp them. Lock em down.

EDIT
    We need to set up some sort of contingency plan when vivec pug Zergs show up to Shor in numbers that massive where we can faction swap and pound them back to vivec and block their emp. Once the emp another potato in their ranks they win they don’t care about de emp they will just do it again and again.
    Edited by A_G_G_R_O on November 16, 2017 1:34PM
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭

This 1000%
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm relatively certain that while that might be the reason they give, it's not the real reason.

As NBrookus pointed out, they had no interest in defending emp or playing on the emp ring until they had PvDoored backkeeps to push their dude to #1.

Pretty much the only way to curtail the emp farm from a guild that size is to:
    1. Not let them emp as often as they'd like.
    2. Have someone outpush them consistently.
    3. Wait it out until they get their titles and move on.

Stuff that is irrelevant to Shor in spoiler tag.
    I don't think anyone can seriously claim that a smallscale guild somehow killed Sotha after the departure of CN. Aggro's narrative is pretty much spot on, imo. CN zerged it down, generating comparable AD pugzergs. CN left, the AD pugzergs remained. I wouldn't lay the blame on any specific guild, either, as the AD zergs that persisted after CN's departure tended to invite out of zone(and while several were inviting out of zone via a guild tag, "X for group" wasn't uncommon either).

The only real fault that can be placed on that guild is that Kita went at DC tris a little hard, but that was in the week where it was unclear whether or not CN had actually dipped.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It goes to my earlier point you have to gate camp AD they can’t be trusted, I know it’s my faction but I have no pride for my faction gate camp them. Lock em down.

I wont be gate camping AD. I understand your logic, but its just not something I will do. There are AD players that are not in league with this newcomer AD guild and they dont deserve to be punished. It will only reinforce <RG>'s numbers. The pugs will flock to them from the "DC zerg". You should know that better than anyone.

If we have to push out from home keeps every evening, well tbh, it wouldnt be the first time. <RG> isnt particularly a hardcore guild, and we've handled them many times. AP is AP and PvP is PvP and thats what we're there for.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    after playing in Shor the last few days I have learnt a few things , one of the biggest things I have learned is that my build setup even in 5h is best suited for PvE ... I run the same setup in PvE but in 5L ( obviously ), apart from the monster set combo ... have been running 5x BsW, 5x Juli, 1x Kena, 1x Iceheart ... the damage from what i can see is pretty nice BUT ... even with the 5h i was getting decimated .... so gonna think of something else to run
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on November 16, 2017 1:52PM
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Campaign Killers was a joke we made because literally all my guilds purpose is for fights. IV and Pantsless shamelessly 2 am zerged every tri keep on the map. We went EP Blanced the Map got emp and then guilds like Priase the sun got butthurt and even tried resorting to zerging down AD and DC tri keeps to out farm so and not let @Joshlenoir emp. Despite the fact there were four large guilds running in sotha that PvPined every *** keep all night, because at the end we had Bashus Rough Riders 30 Manning the whole map... 5 people farming groups in resource towers killed the campaign.

We would go spectate this action by sit chairing a full Zerg of IV at 1 am central pvdooring warden Rayles Kingscrest Farragut.... and still see “IV” go up in the zone whilst recording it. Obviously the reason the other two factions didn’t want to play was faction stacked zergs PvPining there whole map but instead that just had some salt and kept saying we killed the campaign so why not embrace it.

We are only as toxic as we became after dealing with the gross ignorance of no one want to accept the truth of what was killing Sotha Sil. When we went EP to stop the abhorrent zerging done by AD, which we did, we were met by a faction that didn’t like one of my guildmates on a personal level And refused to log on and help play the map for the heath of the campaign. But we emped him regardless. Realized we balanced a map and still received nothing but toxicity and poor attendance to EP for “reasons” so we decided to go back to AD.

Sure enough when Number 2 EP got enough AP EP logged on in forced and zerged down the map at night made it all red and the worst stamden Emp was born. EP only plays in sotha when they can Zerg down the map at night to play with emp in the day.

So @Rickter as for Shor i would say, a guild name [Ruin] is ruining this campaign similarly to IV and Pantsless. And I would hope they leave but if they don’t I’m sure it’s only a matter of time before someone blames my guildmates or myselves for something. I saw a guy in zone who was a solid player say he was moving his gear to DC with some of his crew so hopefully they can farm them off the map. It goes to my earlier point you have to gate camp AD they can’t be trusted, I know it’s my faction but I have no pride for my faction gate camp them. Lock em down.

EDIT
    We need to set up some sort of contingency plan when vivec pug Zergs show up to Shor in numbers that massive where we can faction swap and pound them back to vivec and block their emp. Once the emp another potato in their ranks they win they don’t care about de emp they will just do it again and again.

I think this is a fairly gross generalization. I've met a lot of good and fair fighting AD, mediocre players who zerg tri keeps often get bored of being crushed and don't stay around for very long anyway, maybe a cycle or two. And I would agree with @Rickter that as many of us as possible will avoid stooping to gate camping no matter what even if it means losing the score, which who really cares anyway. I can really only speak for myself since I rarely group with more than one friend, but I do call out to discourage tri keep camping/zerging in zone whenever it seems like we have superior numbers.Toxicity just breeds more of the same.
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PUGz of Daggerfall is with @Rickter and @Vapirko , we will defend the ring but not gate camp... Only times we will be at the gate is to attempt to take a scroll... last night for example, we captured bloodmayne and went for the scroll ... lost at the temple and noticed roe ( or ash, cant remember at the moment ) was being hit, so we chose to abandon the scroll and went to defend
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    The dominion cannot be trusted, You are fools! {RP Voice}

:p:p:p
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @W0lf_z13 have you ever looked at this guy's magDK videos? Some great build ideas there.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.