The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

so... will now everyone change from HA to light and medium..?!?

• Ariades_swe
    Ariades_swe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    zParallaxz wrote: »
    Minno wrote: »
    technohic wrote: »
    Just tried out @Lexxypwns medium build in cyrodiil on my warden. Cowards gear is such a great set. I have a feeling it will become a staple set in the same way riposte/trans is for LA users that want more defense. The buils is a beast.

I used it as a stamplar. Its fun to run around in but now I am running magplar again. 5 LA 3 heavy and I have 26 physical resist and 30k spell resist when Bloodspawn is procced. About to give this setup a try.

For magplar, if you can make up the missing health stats, ghastly drink will give you the max mag and sustain missing from running cowards on jewels/backbar. The Stam stats+1pc health stat from cowards work for LA magplars; you'll be at 13k stamina, despite the sets intended boost to non-mag stats.

It's too bad there's not a set that gives health and damage ;)
    My 5m 2h stamplar build

Hp 24k
    Magicka 10k
    Stam 34k
    Stam rec 2.1k
    Wep damage 4.7
    Wep crit 43%
    Phys pen 10.9k
    Spell resist 23.7k
    Phys resist 22.2k
    Crit resist 2.5k
    Rune focus 8% damage reduction
    Pirate skeleton 30% damage reduction

Thats my medium build fully buffed with potion and enchant proc, no continuos attack passive.

Definately ready for clockwork city
    Rethink your build, I could theory craft something with higher stam and recovery without much effort.

TO EVERYONE OUT THERE:

Med builds should have at least 2.3k regen unbuffed and 35k stam as a base with at least 2.8 weapon damage unbuffed if u don’t rethink your build.
    La builds should have at least 38k max mag and 2.1 spell damage unbuffed as a base if u don’t rethink your build.

You do not need 38k mag to perform.
    My 5m 2h stamplar build

Hp 24k
    Magicka 10k
    Stam 34k
    Stam rec 2.1k
    Wep damage 4.7
    Wep crit 43%
    Phys pen 10.9k
    Spell resist 23.7k
    Phys resist 22.2k
    Crit resist 2.5k

Thats my medium build fully buffed with potion and enchant proc, no continuos attack passive.

Rethink your build, I could theory craft something with higher stam and recovery without much effort.

TO EVERYONE OUT THERE:

Med builds should have at least 2.3k regen unbuffed and 35k stam as a base with at least 2.8 weapon damage unbuffed if u don’t rethink your build.
    La builds should have at least 38k max mag and 2.1 spell damage unbuffed as a base if u don’t rethink your build.

@zParallaxz I sit at 3.1k wpn DMG unbuffed and 2k Regen unbuffed, would it be advisable to trade some DMG for Regen?

I'm fairly new to Stam builds and have been finding great advice
    What’s your max stam at?

@zParallaxz only first undaunted mettle is leveled so it's at 36.5k (Argonian)

TBH u shouldn’t run argonian on anything but stam dk or maybe magblade

Lol, argonian is BiS on non-sorc magika builds easily. The sustain is superior to all other races. 200 health mag and stam regen, you can't gain that much from any sustain racial at all, plus it isn't stopped by block or siphoner. Then there's the healing and max health/mag not to mention the fact that they're immune to disease/poison status effects.

You gotta stop with the blatant misinformation. You're not even taking skoria, Selene, overwhelming surge, etc into the equation. Damage proc sets can still add to your burst, lowering your need for raw stats, in addition to being resource free, therefore sightless improving your sustain in a way not seen on your character sheet.

Come me fight me on xbox, a simple fight can see who really knows about builds. Main v Main

Lol, I know exactly who you are. If you really wanna duel a BG support spec that's fine but I'm not gonna listen to you cry because I used X, Y, or Z.

Alright fight me on any of your chars, I’ll take any of them.

You've got my GT.

1v1 me irl bro

Lul
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    My 5m 2h stamplar build

Hp 24k
    Magicka 10k
    Stam 34k
    Stam rec 2.1k
    Wep damage 4.7
    Wep crit 43%
    Phys pen 10.9k
    Spell resist 23.7k
    Phys resist 22.2k
    Crit resist 2.5k

TO EVERYONE OUT THERE:

don't listen to this tool, create your stam build how you prefer to play I personally cant get used to S+B as my main bar on stamplar, I rarely ever use block so for me the loss of wpn damage(switching from DW) isn't worth it.

when I first started stamplar I thought like this guy that you needed at least 2kish regen

I have since evolved :wink:

Don’t let the blind lead the blind lol. I prob would merk u 1v1.

lol ok buddy there's a reason most stamplars are running lower regen and higher damage, but you're such an expert of course you know better. silly me
    His build only works in group play or against average to below a average players. Ask any competent pvper is 31k max stam and 1600 regen with stam poisons and pots sustainable.

lol you're so full of yourself

but wait...

you play on xbox lol

Well I am one of the best magdks on xbox and i dont even run s&b perma block. Also, give me a good reason on how what platform determines your skill level, there is potatoes on every platform.

The HA passive changes that precipitated this thread haven't hit xbox yet. You aren't on the same playing field as people who are weighing in after having played with the changes.

I'm still appalled that he thinks rhage can only succeed in a group. We're talking about one of the nastiest players of all time here. Rhage is a *** stamplar god and we've got an mDK main criticizing his build, GG
    Edited by Lexxypwns on November 3, 2017 10:30PM
  • BroanBeast1215
    BroanBeast1215
    ✭✭✭
    My 5m 2h stamplar build

Hp 24k
    Magicka 10k
    Stam 34k
    Stam rec 2.1k
    Wep damage 4.7
    Wep crit 43%
    Phys pen 10.9k
    Spell resist 23.7k
    Phys resist 22.2k
    Crit resist 2.5k

TO EVERYONE OUT THERE:

don't listen to this tool, create your stam build how you prefer to play I personally cant get used to S+B as my main bar on stamplar, I rarely ever use block so for me the loss of wpn damage(switching from DW) isn't worth it.

when I first started stamplar I thought like this guy that you needed at least 2kish regen

lol ok buddy there's a reason most stamplars are running lower regen and higher damage, but you're such an expert of course you know better. silly me
    His build only works in group play or against average to below a average players. Ask any competent pvper is 31k max stam and 1600 regen with stam poisons and pots sustainable.

but wait...

you play on xbox lol

Well I am one of the best magdks on xbox and i dont even run s&b perma block. Also, give me a good reason on how what platform determines your skill level, there is potatoes on every platform.

well yes clearly as your posts in thread serve as evidence regarding that
    :wink:
    Edited by BroanBeast1215 on November 3, 2017 10:56PM
  • BroanBeast1215
    BroanBeast1215
    ✭✭✭
    My 5m 2h stamplar build

Hp 24k
    Magicka 10k
    Stam 34k
    Stam rec 2.1k
    Wep damage 4.7
    Wep crit 43%
    Phys pen 10.9k
    Spell resist 23.7k
    Phys resist 22.2k
    Crit resist 2.5k

TO EVERYONE OUT THERE:

but wait...

you play on xbox lol

The HA passive changes that precipitated this thread haven't hit xbox yet. You aren't on the same playing field as people who are weighing in after having played with the changes.

I'm still appalled that he thinks rhage can only succeed in a group. We're talking about one of the nastiest players of all time here. Rhage is a *** stamplar god and we've got an mDK main criticizing his build, GG

that statement he made about rhage's build just goes to discredit anything he says, he's clearly talking out of his ass.
  • zParallaxz
    zParallaxz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 5m 2h stamplar build

Hp 24k
    Magicka 10k
    Stam 34k
    Stam rec 2.1k
    Wep damage 4.7
    Wep crit 43%
    Phys pen 10.9k
    Spell resist 23.7k
    Phys resist 22.2k
    Crit resist 2.5k

TO EVERYONE OUT THERE:

but wait...

you play on xbox lol

I play light armour, what you are saying doesn’t apply to me.

• zParallaxz
    zParallaxz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 5m 2h stamplar build

Hp 24k
    Magicka 10k
    Stam 34k
    Stam rec 2.1k
    Wep damage 4.7
    Wep crit 43%
    Phys pen 10.9k
    Spell resist 23.7k
    Phys resist 22.2k
    Crit resist 2.5k

TO EVERYONE OUT THERE:

but wait...

you play on xbox lol

that statement he made about rhage's build just goes to discredit anything he says, he's clearly talking out of his ass.
    Lol boi your probably cannon fodder in pvp calm down, anyone who tries to copy his build will fail. Maybe it works for him but that’s after he’s mained and probably mastered stamplar. A lot of people on this game haven’t matered their class yet.
  • zParallaxz
    zParallaxz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 5m 2h stamplar build

Hp 24k
    Magicka 10k
    Stam 34k
    Stam rec 2.1k
    Wep damage 4.7
    Wep crit 43%
    Phys pen 10.9k
    Spell resist 23.7k
    Phys resist 22.2k
    Crit resist 2.5k

TO EVERYONE OUT THERE:

but wait...

you play on xbox lol

I’m still waiting for that 1v1 so you can apparently put me in my place.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just tried out @Lexxypwns medium build in cyrodiil on my warden. Cowards gear is such a great set. I have a feeling it will become a staple set in the same way riposte/trans is for LA users that want more defense. The buils is a beast.

I used it as a stamplar. Its fun to run around in but now I am running magplar again. 5 LA 3 heavy and I have 26 physical resist and 30k spell resist when Bloodspawn is procced. About to give this setup a try.

For magplar, if you can make up the missing health stats, ghastly drink will give you the max mag and sustain missing from running cowards on jewels/backbar. The Stam stats+1pc health stat from cowards work for LA magplars; you'll be at 13k stamina, despite the sets intended boost to non-mag stats.

I'd just be worried about getting a decent HTD heal. Right now; I am running war maidens and shacklebreaker. I don't think shacklebreaker would be enough on its own for damage set and war maiden doesn't do that much for healing Im assuming I would need to run Julianos with Cowards for a defensive set?

Cowards doesn't help much if pressured. It's really only to kite, and take less DMG as you do so. Julianos wouldn't be too bad, since the crit+DMG would give you extra burst+healing.

If you can pair a sustain set with cowards you can roll swords+DMG enchants + DMG mundas to get around 3k SD which gives me a tooltip of 10k BoL. Maybe cowards front bar (jewels+swords) 2pc monster, 5pc lich? Then use the food +armor enchants to make up any lost stats?

I’m actually considering trying something similar to this as a troll build after you brought it up. Go full range and use cowards to kite, get EOTS built up, pop immovable pot, restoring focus, then go sprint through.

What I'm seeing on my build, it's 3k SD/32k mag but 2600 Regen (1600 without Sprint) but I have extra stamina and the ability to use major expedition when I need to to push/pull players.

If you rolled destro front bar, you'll see the DMG drop too around 2700 but gain ranged abilities in your normal rotations. I could still slot destro Ultimate on the backbar, then kite in as you mentioned.

Overall I think for magplars+mag dks the stat priority is speed>sustain>tankiness/DMG. Reason being our ability to defend is always watered down according to how many players start entering you area and our mag abilities are mostly delayed so either having no speed or no tankiness means you see less consistency from your dmg and then there's the fact we are constantly dry of resources.

Are you talking about prisoners rags or cowards?

We were talking about cowards initially. But I was referring to prisoners.

Here's my rundown of the sets for mag pools; they function vastly different from each other:
    Prisoners:
    - jewels come in arcane traits (this is the best way to recoup mag bonuses, and arguably the only way to play with the set.
    - 3 jewels, 1 belt, 1 sharp sword on offhand bar lets you use a nirn craft main weapon if you needed to or another sharp weapon.
    - Then you can decide if you need a dmg set or a defense set for the second 5pc and then either a dmg monster set or mixed monster sets. I think i got axiom to work with prisoners through this method, but need to test it this weekend in cyro and get yellow weapons.

Cowards:
    - jewels gives you robust traits + 1pc health bonus.
    - While not mag dmg/sustain/heal boosting like prisoners, youll get major expedition for basically holding shift.
    - You can run spell power potions to free up a slot on your bar or tri pots for extra sustain on your stam pool.
    - Major protection is only useful when running from/to ranged enemies, so you can drop the templar gap closer and run another defense/offense spell.
    - You will have a bit of sustain problems, because you'll have to find ways to recoup the max mag drop. picking another set with a health bonus, lets you run ghastly drink for the best max mag/mag recovery bonus available on food.

Both sets let you use speed as the primary focus; prisoners lets you run immovable pots for major expedition due to the sprint regen (when combined with windwrunner) and cowards has the speed built in at cost to your mag/regen pool. Both sets require you to find a way to remove snares efficiently without impacting your sprint function (two hander/purge).

You could combine both, but I feel you lose some efficacy between mag/recovery because you have to drop sustain hard to recoup both max mag and the keep the spell damage. I'll keep trying to find a way to make both work.

Wouldn't you think jewels of misrule would be better? I feel like having less than 1.5k regen would be dangerous is you're sprinting a ton.
    I'd probably go witch mothers, although you might need tristat for a large stam pool. Infused triglyph big, impen small with magicka to make up for the loss.

It would have to be jewelry 2 prisoners, 1 cowards or you couldn't go 5 light. Full spell damage on them. Nirn and sharpened swords like you said.

Max magicka has gotta be so very low. It would be fun to try, gonna work on it when i get home.

I'm really just wondering why do this when you can just use mist form and do a recovery and damage set.

cowards with sprint = faster speed than mist form if you can get windrunner passive. and you can "break sprint, cast a heal, then sprint" faster than it would take to blockcast out of mist form to heal. Plus youll have Major Protection, so while not as OP as 75% mist form tooltip, its still 30% extra dmg reduced just for holding shift.

There are tradeoffs you have to get used to though. Sprint locks both your regen and abilities till you let go of the sprint button. So it takes some time to get used to how/when you need to use sprint for mobility.

Max mag takes a HUGE hit. So classes that are going to use shields, or mag sorcs in general will do horrible with this setup (and why NB's/sorcs were given major expedition in the first place.) Templars don't really have max mag passives or passive spell dmg boosts, so you are handicapped by choosing both. Therefore templars can stack SD, use a sword in order to do so, and not really feel the hit to their offense because their abilities scale off SD more so than max mag anyway.

You mention tristat, and while I agree, you go below the minimum 1300-1400 regen level you need to order to cast a few spells in a row. Even with channeled focuse and ele drain, youll be at 1700 regen with 1300 base regen, and that 1700 is the bare minimum to be viable in cyro (sans certain DK's).

I am curious what you can come up with! Always appreciated.

What's your max
    Daus wrote: »
    Daus wrote: »

It's too bad there's not a set that gives health and damage ;)
    My 5m 2h stamplar build

Hp 24k
    Magicka 10k
    Stam 34k
    Stam rec 2.1k
    Wep damage 4.7
    Wep crit 43%
    Phys pen 10.9k
    Spell resist 23.7k
    Phys resist 22.2k
    Crit resist 2.5k

TO EVERYONE OUT THERE:

You do not need 38k mag to perform.
    My 5m 2h stamplar build

Hp 24k
    Magicka 10k
    Stam 34k
    Stam rec 2.1k
    Wep damage 4.7
    Wep crit 43%
    Phys pen 10.9k
    Spell resist 23.7k
    Phys resist 22.2k
    Crit resist 2.5k

TO EVERYONE OUT THERE:

@zParallaxz I sit at 3.1k wpn DMG unbuffed and 2k Regen unbuffed, would it be advisable to trade some DMG for Regen?

I'm fairly new to Stam builds and have been finding great advice
    What’s your max stam at?

@zParallaxz only first undaunted mettle is leveled so it's at 36.5k (Argonian)

TBH u shouldn’t run argonian on anything but stam dk or maybe magblade

Lol, argonian is BiS on non-sorc magika builds easily. The sustain is superior to all other races. 200 health mag and stam regen, you can't gain that much from any sustain racial at all, plus it isn't stopped by block or siphoner. Then there's the healing and max health/mag not to mention the fact that they're immune to disease/poison status effects.

You gotta stop with the blatant misinformation. You're not even taking skoria, Selene, overwhelming surge, etc into the equation. Damage proc sets can still add to your burst, lowering your need for raw stats, in addition to being resource free, therefore sightless improving your sustain in a way not seen on your character sheet.

Come me fight me on xbox, a simple fight can see who really knows about builds. Main v Main

Lol, I know exactly who you are. If you really wanna duel a BG support spec that's fine but I'm not gonna listen to you cry because I used X, Y, or Z.

Alright fight me on any of your chars, I’ll take any of them.

You've got my GT.

1v1 me irl bro

Can I partake in this? ;-)

I'll be your Huckleberry

Lol no need :wink:

Stop it! I was fishing for awesomeness!

I'll feed you

misrule doesnt have the max mag stats. I think when I tried it, my max mag dropped to around 30k and 3k max mag is alot of dmg/healing lost.

I think you can survive on 1300-1400 resources, but i use outside resource return to bring myself up to 1700 regen before prisoner procs. I have 888 stam, while very low, prisoner gives 50% cost reduction on sprint and will proc . And you never hold sprint for too long; always time it with the stam recovery cooldown so ideally your stam bar is high enough to breakfree if you are cc'd

For my build I updated it, and I get 34-36k max mag (with 36 only possible with inner light slotted).
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 5m 2h stamplar build

Hp 24k
    Magicka 10k
    Stam 34k
    Stam rec 2.1k
    Wep damage 4.7
    Wep crit 43%
    Phys pen 10.9k
    Spell resist 23.7k
    Phys resist 22.2k
    Crit resist 2.5k

TO EVERYONE OUT THERE:

but wait...

you play on xbox lol

If the topic doesn't apply to you, and your commentary isn't relevant, why are you posting here?
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My 5m 2h stamplar build

Hp 24k
    Magicka 10k
    Stam 34k
    Stam rec 2.1k
    Wep damage 4.7
    Wep crit 43%
    Phys pen 10.9k
    Spell resist 23.7k
    Phys resist 22.2k
    Crit resist 2.5k

TO EVERYONE OUT THERE:

but wait...

you play on xbox lol

At no point did I say anything about your place and I've even gone so far as to defend your skill in other threads. However, you're still here being a thirsty salt lord so feel free to hmu when you see me online. You've got my GT bud
  • zParallaxz
    zParallaxz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 5m 2h stamplar build

Hp 24k
    Magicka 10k
    Stam 34k
    Stam rec 2.1k
    Wep damage 4.7
    Wep crit 43%
    Phys pen 10.9k
    Spell resist 23.7k
    Phys resist 22.2k
    Crit resist 2.5k

TO EVERYONE OUT THERE:

but wait...

you play on xbox lol

If the topic doesn't apply to you, and your commentary isn't relevant, why are you posting here?
    Me being on console has nothing to do with how heavy is still effective or not. It will always shine brighter on certain classes and specs. The removal of the HA passive will just narrow the amount of people using heavy, you still will have people in it i.e stam sorcs running a dark deal build like Fengrush but it just limits it to people who have a way of getting resources away from standard regen.
  • zParallaxz
    zParallaxz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 5m 2h stamplar build

Hp 24k
    Magicka 10k
    Stam 34k
    Stam rec 2.1k
    Wep damage 4.7
    Wep crit 43%
    Phys pen 10.9k
    Spell resist 23.7k
    Phys resist 22.2k
    Crit resist 2.5k

TO EVERYONE OUT THERE:

but wait...

you play on xbox lol

At no point did I say anything about your place and I've even gone so far as to defend your skill in other threads. However, you're still here being a thirsty salt lord so feel free to hmu when you see me online. You've got my GT bud
    Lol I was bored and messing around and was trying to bait u into 1v1ing , sorry if I came off as being over bearing. The magdk blood glows red in my veins when I hear a potential challenge.
    Edited by zParallaxz on November 4, 2017 12:02AM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Players were using HA when it did not have any passives to help WD/SD. Players will still wear HA now that it is back to not helping WD/SD.
  • Ariades_swe
    Ariades_swe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    l
    Edited by Ariades_swe on November 4, 2017 12:18AM
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    zParallaxz.
    If he agrees to 1v1 you please record it. I'm eu so I'm curious if he's a good player or just a theory crafter/forum warrior like leepalmer, the joke of EU that just repeat what he heard the popular twitch streamers said.

I'm gonna duel him, don't worry.

As soon as I can convince wifey to let me I'm gonna start streaming as well so I'll make sure to shoot you a link
  • Ariades_swe
    Ariades_swe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome. Would love to watch you play.
    Edited by Ariades_swe on November 4, 2017 12:31AM
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What's your twitch? Would love to whatch you play.

As soon as I can convince wifey to let me I'm gonna start streaming as well so I'll make sure to shoot you a link

At present my wife won't allow me to start streaming because she doesn't want me spending even more time on ESO considering I also work 50 hours a week :(

Soon, though, I just need to convince her its worth the time it'll take, which I'm working on.

Happy wife, happy life after all
  • BroanBeast1215
    BroanBeast1215
    ✭✭✭
    My 5m 2h stamplar build

Hp 24k
    Magicka 10k
    Stam 34k
    Stam rec 2.1k
    Wep damage 4.7
    Wep crit 43%
    Phys pen 10.9k
    Spell resist 23.7k
    Phys resist 22.2k
    Crit resist 2.5k

TO EVERYONE OUT THERE:

but wait...

you play on xbox lol

Lol boi your probably cannon fodder in pvp calm down, anyone who tries to copy his build will fail. Maybe it works for him but that’s after he’s mained and probably mastered stamplar. A lot of people on this game haven’t matered their class yet.

lmao. oh god the irony

keep blowing smoke out of your ass kiddo
    Edited by BroanBeast1215 on November 4, 2017 7:34PM
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can someone record and post @Lexxypwns pwning this guy?
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This wasn't suppose to post... Never intended to say "." Lmao
    Edited by Waffennacht on November 4, 2017 8:17PM
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

He's good man, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he wins. It's not gonna be one sided either way. I've been nothing but complimentary, I've literally fought him previously and tonight after work or tomorrow before the concert I'm attending I'll duel him again. I'm hesitant to record it, or content in general, because Xbox NA is super toxic
    Edited by Lexxypwns on November 4, 2017 9:43PM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, forum-goers are usually really good. They have already invested time to the game outside of the game. Have access to tons of information and tips.

I'd take any person in this thread over a PuG.

Seriously every time I've teamed up with someone (hammer, Lexxy) we've all done very well.

(11-0 on Lexxy team and our 3 man hammer group won handily)
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭

He's good man, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he wins. It's not gonna be one sided either way. I've been nothing but complimentary, I've literally fought him previously and tonight after work or tomorrow before the concert I'm attending I'll duel him again. I'm hesitant to record it, or content in general, because Xbox NA is super toxic
    Xbox toxic whattt lol.Yea xbox community is weird they will support you but talk so much trash and troll the heck out of you.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingJ wrote: »

Xbox toxic whattt lol.Yea xbox community is weird they will support you but talk so much trash and troll the heck out of you.

Randoms do that, no names that don't come to the forums. Usually think they're hot $&+# when they have numbers on you. Or will send duel requests until they can win one, t bag, and then run.

Yeah I know of them, and they don't support #$&+, they're a bunch of stream-leamings that don't come here
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wait till I get xbox one. Maybe I can convince zos to copy my templar over so I can play without having to level up undaunted.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    guys this topic lost its intented meaning...

plz go back to the HA vs MA/LA thematic...

@Lexxypwns since i really respect your theorycraft skills andhow u handle normaly your speech onto forums i asume u are a mature person. so plz stop this and lets get back to topic...

/edit: you guys are all console peasants xD (pun intended)
    Edited by Trashs1 on November 6, 2017 6:43AM
    Dolche des Königs (DDK); EuPC, DC, Sotha Sil,
  • Torbschka
    Torbschka
    ✭✭✭✭

Wait till I get xbox one. Maybe I can convince zos to copy my templar over so I can play without having to level up undaunted.

Did the fight happen? Who did win?
  • DosPanchos
    DosPanchos
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    @technohic , get major expedition from lingering health + speed pots. It's around 1k HoT and with major expedition always up you can kite like crazy to make use of that baseline heal from the pot while you line of sight. I pretty much only use those on heavy armor stamwarden running S&B/S&B. I'll be doing the same next patch when I start testing medium armor Tava's stamwarden.

Not a bad idea. Will have to get rid of Hunding though. Wasn’t thinking before but I’ll need a loot set for jewelry if I’m running Tavas.

Edit: wonder if I should just run cowards and keep my golden Hunding

Cowards+hundings is my favorite stamden setup so far. I run cowards jewels+SnB with Hundings body-heavy legs and chest 2 BS/Slime/Kena and dw shackle weapons nirn axe-infused sword(dagger may be better, idk).

If you need a gap closer then run Asylum 2h in nirn next patch and maelstrom 2h in nirn this patch.

The DW variant caps out around 4.1 weapon damage buffed and sits above 50% crit. It's huge burst on a kite build and I really like the ability to use sprint as a defensive mechanic, a lot of people don't expect a quick CC then sprint to LoS. It has great synergy with SA as well since you can have it go off just as you step into LoS then drops DBoS(empower it as SA is about to explode) and light attack, block or roll cancel a tornado and with good crits you've just unloaded ~25k damage counting the DB DoT and your weapon glyph proc'ing. Not including the axe bleed. If you're playing against less aware opponents you can enter los sooner and add a bird at the start of the combo for even more lolburst

How often are you sprinting while in combat? Or is this just kite and burst when dbos is up?

When you think about the situations we die in it's usually bc we are outnumbered, caught by surprise, or out of position.

Cowards on backbar SnB (2h front bar) fits me best for exiting combat or just taking a breather around the corner to recover stats. Tie it in with SnB ult and you can get away from nearly anything...

With major expedition in my kit it also enables me to run stam/health immovable pots on top of troll king making me pretty tanky in 5m/2h.

Plus it's super fun to have.
  • Ashamray
    Ashamray
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How I've learned to hate NBs... Not really, just the good ones are really good.

I'm always like, "watch for arrow... Watch for the arrow... SOB it got me!"

damn that's true
    Boadrig, EU PC

Very Balanced
    Battleground Beta Testers
    Cite's Legacy
    Colosseum

Imperial City frequenter
    Imperial City feedback and suggestions
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Torbschka wrote: »

Did the fight happen? Who did win?

Merryweather beat Mario and Luigi in a cage match lol.

Jokes aside, idk, I haven't bought xbox yet.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual