Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Patch Notes v3.2.2

• Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SodanTok wrote: »
    Jamdarius wrote: »
    I dont know where to post it so why not here. Could we get down the road custom color for AoE indicators too? They are pretty hard to see from range and impossible on sand/dwemer like floor textures.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Just so you know it already exist in main game, my dangerous colour is yellow and friendly blue

Settings--> Gameplay--> Combat--> Custom Colours ON
    I dont know where to post it so why not here. Could we get down the road custom color for AoE indicators too? They are pretty hard to see from range and impossible on sand/dwemer like floor textures.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

I think they already added customer color choices as well as the ability to make them much brighter.

I see where the confusion may come. I should have been more clearer. I mean the aiming AoE indicator (the yellow outline) of skills like endless hail or caltrops.

Technically, they're a circle centered where your cursor in the center of the screen is pointing at the ground. That is another way to aim them, just like we currently aim everything else.
    But I would agree, customization of more UI elements for visibility would be nice.
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When is the next update expected?
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Amorpho wrote: »
    Great changes overall, but still no fix to SHEER VENOM! its dot still gets reflected by reactive armor and pulls out of stealth. Please fix this! I love this set but it's useless against Dks!

Or at least confirm if this is how it's meant to work (which I strongly believe isn't the case)
    Thank you for bringing this up! This has been bugged for an eternity and it fcks my build against DKs. Please fix this issue.

• Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    t0nyns23xtmi.jpg

xev7fqlre7uu.png
    General
    • Master difficulty chests and treasure map chests now have a greater chance of giving Buoyant Armiger motifs if you have the Treasure Hunter passive.

Can something be also done about Morrowind paintings...? They are more rare than Buoyant Armiger motifs. I'm farming chests since Morrowind launch and I've found ONE painting so far. From THOUSANDS of treasure chests. This is really frustrating and not fun! :rage:@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by Marabornwingrion on October 7, 2017 10:23AM
  • IwakuraLain42
    IwakuraLain42
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    t0nyns23xtmi.jpg

xev7fqlre7uu.png
    General
    • Master difficulty chests and treasure map chests now have a greater chance of giving Buoyant Armiger motifs if you have the Treasure Hunter passive.

Can something be also done about Morrowind paintings...? They are more rare than Buoyant Armiger motifs. I'm farming chests since Morrowind launch and I've found ONE painting so far. From THOUSANDS of treasure chests. This is really frustrating and not fun! :rage:@ZOS_GinaBruno

Also please do something about the drop chances gor Morrowind furniture blueprints, they are frustratingly hard to get ...
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    t0nyns23xtmi.jpg

xev7fqlre7uu.png
    General

Also please do something about the drop chances gor Morrowind furniture blueprints, they are frustratingly hard to get ...

Agree!
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Amorpho wrote: »
    Great changes overall, but still no fix to SHEER VENOM! its dot still gets reflected by reactive armor and pulls out of stealth. Please fix this! I love this set but it's useless against Dks!

Or at least confirm if this is how it's meant to work (which I strongly believe isn't the case)

it also stops nbs from cloaking (those effected by the dot).
    PS4 NA DC
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shadowy Supplier

•Remains-Silent will no longer silently provide you with only a furnishing when she elects to give you one. You will now receive the furnishing alongside your normal materials for that choice.

Got one...
    fya0HcA.jpg
    PC EU
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Feedback for Crafting Writs:
    •Provisioning Writs now indicate that the required recipes are available for purchase from Chefs and Brewers.

I'm not seeing this anywhere on provisioning writs, not even when the character hasn't learned a recipe required for a writ.

PC EU
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Crafting Writs
    • Crafting Writs now direct you to deliver your goods to the nearest Writ Quartermaster instead of a specific turn-in site.
    • Now that Crafting Writs can be turned in at any turn-in site, you are no longer required to have access to the Hollow City before you’re given the tier of Crafting Writ that was previously turned in.
    Does the entry in the Journal for the Crafting category specify that the delivery must be to the nearest Writ Quartermaster, without specifying the Writ Quartermaster which is the nearest to the character?

Given the assertion "Now that Crafting Writs can be turned in at any turn-in site, ..." the entry in the Journal for the Crafting category should tell the player to deliver the goods to any Writ Quartermaster that they prefer -- if that assertion is true.
    Transmutation
    • Increased the drop rates for Transmute Crystals from certain activities:
      • Completing Maelstrom Arena on Veteran mode now grants 4 Transmute Crystals.
      • Completing Dragonstar Arena on Veteran mode now grants 5 Transmute Crystals.
      • Rewards for the Worthy may now drop Large Uncracked Transmutation Geodes.
        • Your first Rewards for the Worthy each day will always contain one of these Geodes.
        • These Geodes can contain up to 30 Transmute Crystals, and always have at least 3 Transmute Crystals. Rewards for the Worthy grants these Geodes more often than before as well. 
        • As part of this change, Rewards for the Worthy are now contained in a bag. 
    • The "Unidentified Transmutation Geodes" found from final bosses in Dungeons are now known as "Uncracked Transmutation Geodes".
    The problem with distributing Transmutation Crystals and/or Geodes only in these contexts is that so many of the Undaunted and other Dungeons are, in my experience, not any fun to play.
    • Many boss fights have one or more features that malfunction or are not practical to use, especially those that require using the Interactive Prompt to do something.
    • Many boss fights have some sort of "gotcha" which a player will find it difficult to discover, if not also to overcome.
    • Many boss fights are within a highly restricted area, which has any of several potential adverse consequences for how the players can use their characters.
    • For many boss fights, any character that is not equipped with an implicitly required set of weapons and abilities for their role in just that specific fight will, effectively, be rendered useless.
    • Almost all bosses, as well as NPCs and MoBs, are immune to too many abilities. The only way to know the one(s) to which a specific Boss, or a set of NPCs or MoBs, will be immune is trial-and-error "experience". This often implies that the ability is not a PvE ability, but probably would work as a PvP ability. So why doesn't ZOS publicly sort all abilities into three categories: those which work effectively (1) in PvP only, (2) in PvE only, and (3) in both PvP and PvE. Then the developers could design PvE dungeons, arenas, and trials accordingly.
    • It seems that the designer(s) delight especially in repeatedly removing one player, usually a DPS character, from the fight, which transforms the battle into a three-player fight and makes the endeavor a waste of time and effort for the victim.
    • What they really think is keen is rendering a character helpless while the NPCs kill their chosen victim.
    Somehow, I doubt that Trials are anything but more of the same crap, just with a larger number of players and a time limit for killing each Boss.

Although I haven't had much experience with the Arenas, I do not believe that any player should be expected or required to enter a character into any such "competition" in order to benefit from playing the game. It is basically the same as PvP where the other player is the arena combat designer who "plays" each of the NPCs and MoBs.

Which is to ask, who is my character fighting? NPCs and MoBs, or the effing sadist who exercised his fetish while designing and implementing that feature of the game?
    Homes
    • Made several fixes to the map behavior in Hakkvild’s High Hall.
    But no remedies for the flaws in homesteads which were in the initial Homestead release?

--- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi