The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

PTS Patch Notes v3.2.2

• reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mandricus wrote: »
    Qbiken wrote: »
    No fixes to Radiant Destruction and Sweeps????
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Wrobel

Nope. They should have something against Templars, as well as MagDKs, as they are the most gutted classes since Morrowind came out. They never were able to recovery from sustain nerfs, as they were both relying on a class spammable that it is almost impossible to sustain with the sustains nerf. PvE wise they are dead.

PvP wise, imho at the moment the game is quite well balanced (with MagWardens and StamWardens being the only specs that are slightly overperforming).

PvE wise, there are only Stamina specs and MagSorcs. Any other Mag spec is pretty much dead at the moment.

MagDk isn't good in PVP. Sustain is bad. No mobility. No burst. No execute. And now a distance nerf to Petrify.

There used to be a time when you associated a destro staff with a magDK. Now it's all about sword and shield.

Im at PVP rank 49. When I hit 50 I'm gonna retire my magDK and limit it to VMA because I'm guaranteed a weekly reward, even with a score of 1 point.
  • ZoM_Head
    ZoM_Head
    ✭✭✭✭
    So absolute nothing done for the mDK yet again.

Are you aware that no one runs a mDK in end game PvE anymore? Mainly because their DPS is "average" but they take up a melee spot, which stamina builds deal 15K+ more single target damage?

I am unsure how the mDK performs in PvP, nor do i care honestly, but i am guessing it is the same nonsense since IC update, mist form, talons, mist form, petrify, mist form whip, use ulti to kill.

So much for high risk high reward playstyle, guess you wanted to kill the mDK in PvE since you do not wish to make that class viable anymore, or you do not know what to do/how to fix it. It looks like you either want people to race change go from mDK to Stamina DK or ditch the class all together.

There is no need for mDKs to slot chains, engulfing flames, deep breath or talons or any magicka based class ability for the group, the tanks do that and you see that as fine and instead change some minor useless things like Cauterize and shifting banner. Passives have been nerfed since IC update, skills have been nerfed (okay, 5% damage buff to whip 2 updated ago, which is nothing compared to 20% and 30% buffs you made to mNBs).

I said it 2 years ago and i will say it again, the mDK needs a proper rework (skills AND passives) to be at least on par with other melee builds, but here we are exactly as we were 2 years ago.
    Edited by ZoM_Head on October 3, 2017 11:33AM
    mDKs still need a lot of love!
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZoM_Head wrote: »
    So absolute nothing done for the mDK yet again.

Are you aware that no one runs a mDK in end game PvE anymore? Mainly because their DPS is "average" but they take up a melee spot, which stamina builds deal 15K+ more single target damage?

I am unsure how the mDK performs in PvP, nor do i care honestly, but i am guessing it is the same nonsense since IC update, mist form, talons, mist form, petrify, mist form whip, use ulti to kill.

So much for high risk high reward playstyle, guess you wanted to kill the mDK in PvE since you do not wish to make that class viable anymore, or you do not know what to do/how to fix it. It looks like you either want people to race change go from mDK to Stamina DK or ditch the class all together.

There is no need for mDKs to slot chains, engulfing flames, deep breath or talons or any magicka based class ability for the group, the tanks do that and you see that as fine and instead change some minor useless things like Cauterize and shifting banner. Passives have been nerfed since IC update, skills have been nerfed (okay, 5% damage buff to whip 2 updated ago, which is nothing compared to 20% and 30% buffs you made to mNBs).

I said it 2 years ago and i will say it again, the mDK needs a proper rework (skills AND passives) to be at least on par with other melee builds, but here we are exactly as we were 2 years ago.

Fix magicka DK sustain and half of the problem is solved. Don´t force people to use Flame Lash or go full heavy attack.
  • ZoM_Head
    ZoM_Head
    ✭✭✭✭
    reiverx wrote: »

Nope. They should have something against Templars, as well as MagDKs, as they are the most gutted classes since Morrowind came out. They never were able to recovery from sustain nerfs, as they were both relying on a class spammable that it is almost impossible to sustain with the sustains nerf. PvE wise they are dead.

PvP wise, imho at the moment the game is quite well balanced (with MagWardens and StamWardens being the only specs that are slightly overperforming).

PvE wise, there are only Stamina specs and MagSorcs. Any other Mag spec is pretty much dead at the moment.

MagDk isn't good in PVP. Sustain is bad. No mobility. No burst. No execute. And now a distance nerf to Petrify.

There used to be a time when you associated a destro staff with a magDK. Now it's all about sword and shield.

Im at PVP rank 49. When I hit 50 I'm gonna retire my magDK and limit it to VMA because I'm guaranteed a weekly reward, even with a score of 1 point.

Blocking in light armour apparently works in the eyes of zenimax, without the need for any ranged ability, execute or mobility.

Or ditch all that penetration, reduce cost and regeneration for heavy, which makes you kit 3+ players and survive and no one dies till either someone gives up or the server lags and your char locks up/does not cast an ability and you die.

Same old nonsense since update 6.
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ak_pvp wrote: »
    jrgray93 wrote: »
    "Concentrated Force (Asylum Destro Staff): This Item Set’s proc now causes every second Force Shock you cast to always apply the Burning, Concussion, and Chilled status effects. The bonus visual effects on Force Shock will now only display when this proc occurs, instead of on every cast of Force Shock."

Not good enough.

Force Shock is a non-class-restricted spammable. People don't use it every ten seconds; they use it often. Certainly more than once in the time those elemental effects remain active. This change does nothing. It's still incredibly overpowered.

Its not that bad. 2x force pulse on the best one. GL farming that man.

@ZOS_Wrobel

Feeling like fixing all these DK bugs and unnerfing some of the mess with the class?

Leap: Bugs, costs ulti, also got ninja nerfed to stop leap2keep. Never got reverted after the fix.

Wings: Costs much too much, shields that absorb lots of damage and prevent status effects are cheap and spammable, wings takes status effects, only reflects some abilities, super expensive. And 2 limits to duration Woefully underpowered. Make it reflect pulse again. Either infinite time limited projectiles, or infinite projectiles limited time.

Chains: Height issues, projectile has to travel, auto CC immunity, sad. Gapclose is trash, and doesn't belong on DK tbh. Rework to completely different utility

Stonefist: Rework into a pull that stuns and then pulls, but doesn't give cc immunity unless the stun is broken.

Bro, that stone fist idea is ridiculously OP. You can't have a CC that doesn't give immunity. Beyond which that would serve the same purpose as chains.

Turning Stone Fist into another gap closer doesn't really fix anything. Same issues currently with Petrify vs Stone Fist would exist with Chains and any form of Stone Fist gap closer.

We really don't need a gap closer, 2/3 of the stam weapons that want a gap closer have one. The fighters guilds gives a really bad one. Mag DKs already have one in chains, and they really don't need to be able to lock people down further than they already can.

Mag DK only suffers from poor group utility and making Stone Fist a gap closer won't fix that.

Leap does bug out, that I can agree is something that should be fixed.

They would get cc immunity after breaking free. Not like chains now, which auto cc immune system. It would be good against ranged.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • lynog85
    lynog85
    ✭✭✭

Magdk is super strong in pvp. Wtf are you doing with yours.
  • techdog90
    techdog90
    seriously more buffs to tanks? and a nerf to dks? mag dks who don't run the gap closer have it hard enough and you guys nerf it more?!?
  • Aeolwind
    Aeolwind
    ✭✭✭
    • Still missing the mark on transmutation. There should be some return from daily writs. it is a crafting system after all. Leaving no ability in a crafting system to get crafting materials is a bit silly.
    • Templar changes to Eclipse are junk for PVE.
    • Change to the imperfect Asylum Destro Staff removes it from relevance.
    • Asylum bow is still bad.
    • Warden healing ulti change does nothing to improve the Warden class overall, just make them less viable in general.
    • The change to petrify is horrible considering the sorc version didn't get changed at all. (Yet?)
    • Not a fan of the armor ability changes; but they at least make thematic sense.
    Overall, a typical patch cycle.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Wrobel I think the most hilarious part of this is the fact that you removed the stun from Templar's Shards and gave it to Sorc and DK. Why not make Eclipse a similar stun, that when broken early causes a reflect; but if the duration is ridden out then no ill effect. On stun immune PVE mobs it just causes the reflect automatically. That way it works on PVE bosses now and keeps its uses in PVP.
  • xSkullfox
    xSkullfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Armor
    • Light Armor
      • Annulment: Casting this ability and its morphs now requires that you wear 5 pieces of Light Armor.
    • Medium Armor
      • Evasion: Casting this ability and its morphs now requires that you wear 5 pieces of Medium Armor.
    • Heavy Armor
      • Immovable: Casting this ability and its morphs now requires that you wear 5 pieces of Heavy Armor. We also increased the duration of this ability to 20 seconds from 13.5 at Rank IV.
      Developer Comments:
      We wanted to make each of the armor types feel more distinct from each other and have you make a more impactful decision when selecting Light, Medium or Heavy. Immovable’s duration was increased duration to help it feel different from the other abilities that provide major Resolve and Ward, and make it worth the button press for tanks who wish to spend Stamina in this way.

Im using sometimes Immovable as Magsorc, why it should be bound to 5 pieces.
    Why you always changing skills what no one wants to be changed, instead fix or buff the requested skills from the community !!!

Groupfinder:
    The worst part is when it finally puts you in a group, your healer turns into a werewolf, your tank has 14k HP and the dps is heavy armor, using a restro staff and a two handed sword on the backbar. Then comes the 15 minute penalty before the cycle starts anew.

Rulz of Morrowind:
    • The first rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • The second rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • Third rule of Morrowind: Someone yells NDA stuff, uploads images, streams, the game is over.
    • Fourth rule: only invited players can test.
    • Fifth rule: one invite at a time, fellas.
    • Sixth rule: crying or bashing on pts.
    • Seventh rule: NDA will go on as long as they have to.
    • And the eighth and final rule: If this is your first invite at Morrowind, you have to play.
  • Aeowhyn
    Aeowhyn
    ✭✭
    I think vMSA should give way more crystals than vDSA. vDSA is much easier than vMSA. So I think if vDSA gives 5, vMSA should at least give 6 or 7 crystals.
  • Weps
    Weps
    ✭✭✭✭
    Where is the Frag change?
    PS4 EU - CP 1000+ - EP Loyal

My EU Preciouses
    Aemon Dk | Imperial Dragonknight Tank
    Guari Gaburiefu | PvP Stamplar - Soon PvE tank
    Nadija Zenobia | 45k+ PvE Dk - PvP Leaper
    Naga del Serpente | High Elf Magicka Sorc PVE DPS - Soon tb 2nd crafter
    Azor Ahai V | Dunmer Magicka DK for PVP and Pve
    Jabba D'Cat | Khajiit Stamplar
    Gennarino Auditore | 7k Weapon damage Bosmer Stamblade / Ganking experimental build
    Rina Inbasu | Dunmer Magblade, my bomblade
    Zelgadis Greywords | High Elf Magplar
    Nachael Jordan | Redguard Stamsorc DPS
    Orghuz Diul | StamWar DPS
    This-Will-Buff-If | Argonian Warden Trial Off tank
    Amelia Tesla Sallilune | Breton Magden PvP DD / PvE healer
    Sap-My-Shield | PvP Nooblade, now dead PvE Tank
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I dont know where to post it so why not here. Could we get down the road custom color for AoE indicators too? They are pretty hard to see from range and impossible on sand/dwemer like floor textures.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

//edit: Meaning AoE indicator when aiming AoE abilities.
    Edited by SodanTok on October 5, 2017 7:53PM
  • mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Why are all the mag DKs moaning?

75% of your enemies are vampires in PVP and take 25% extra damage from your attacks.
    Your resistance is the highest, you have dragon leap which is cheap, can't dodge it and hits like a truck, oh and it's a gap closer.

You have a good heal and your CCs are the best.

But no, you want a gap closer, execute and mobility too.

Lol what on Earth would be the point in playing ANY other class if we had that?
  • ZoM_Head
    ZoM_Head
    ✭✭✭✭
    lynog85 wrote: »

Magdk is super strong in pvp. Wtf are you doing with yours.

Stop fighting noobs and low CP players and fight people that have half a brain and you will edit that comment.
  • ZoM_Head
    ZoM_Head
    ✭✭✭✭
    mb10 wrote: »

75% of your enemies are vampires in PVP and take 25% extra damage from your attacks.
    Your resistance is the highest, you have dragon leap which is cheap, can't dodge it and hits like a truck, oh and it's a gap closer.

Those vamps are resisting thanks to elemental defender.

CCs are the best? in melee range maybe, but 90% of players run immovable pots, this is arguable.

Leap is a gap closer? It is an ultimate that can be blocked or dodged intime, compare it to any other cheap ulti or something that costs the same, it is not all that, not to mention the animation bugs you get stuck in half the time.

We do not "want " a gap closer, we mentioned LACKING a gap closer, it should be compensated, just like not having an execute, some compensation is worth considering.

You have very little info in how the mDk was before IC update, after and even today. You are probably being carried or running with a healer in Cyrodiil, or having some stamina guy with you while you CC and leap and he bursts.

• necronyteub17_ESO
    necronyteub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I don't get this logic. You do this:

Petrify: Reduced the range of this ability and its morphs to 8 meters from 15 meters.
    Developer Comments:
    Spoiler

This change helps further differentiate the Petrify and Stonefist abilities, and makes it more risky for the Dragonknight to apply Petrify’s instant, unavoidable crowd control on an enemy.

But then you add to the earlier PTS (3.2.0) the change below for Sorcs... and keep the 40+ meter range, that this same unavoidable CC will be applied in PvP by Sorcs. Shouldn't this be toned down as well to make the Sorcs come in close to apply?:

from 3.2.0 Rune Prison: This ability and its morphs are no longer 30-second disorients. Instead, they are 2.5-second stuns that cannot be blocked or dodged, and they can be placed on multiple targets.

You mention the range reduction of Petrify as counterplay on ESO live, but then give Sorcs an even better version of it and let them keep 41m range. Petrify and Stonefist are already differentiated in range on live as is. 15m vs 41m (in PvP). Am I missing something?

Thats because sorcs dont often were heavy armor and have many of the other survival skills of a DK. Just walk up closer or use that annoying leap you have and get over it.
  • Thestephenmcraeub17_ESO
    Haven't had the chance to check out PTS yet, what are the new morphs of the Light, Medium, and Heavy armor skills? Before, they gave bonuses based on number of armor type pieces worn, what do they do differently now that 5 pieces are required to activate the skill?
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This:

Armor

Light Armor
    Annulment: Casting this ability and its morphs now requires that you wear 5 pieces of Light Armor.
    Medium Armor
    Evasion: Casting this ability and its morphs now requires that you wear 5 pieces of Medium Armor.
    Heavy Armor
    Immovable: Casting this ability and its morphs now requires that you wear 5 pieces of Heavy Armor. We also increased the duration of this ability to 20 seconds from 13.5 at Rank IV.
    Developer Comments:
    Spoiler

We wanted to make each of the armor types feel more distinct from each other and have you make a more impactful decision when selecting Light, Medium or Heavy. Immovable’s duration was increased duration to help it feel different from the other abilities that provide major Resolve and Ward, and make it worth the button press for tanks who wish to spend Stamina in this way.

This is not the way to do it. The passives already are quite different from each other.

This just is a pain in the parts.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • LordSlif
    LordSlif
    ✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    This:

Armor

Light Armor
    Annulment: Casting this ability and its morphs now requires that you wear 5 pieces of Light Armor.
    Medium Armor
    Evasion: Casting this ability and its morphs now requires that you wear 5 pieces of Medium Armor.
    Heavy Armor
    Immovable: Casting this ability and its morphs now requires that you wear 5 pieces of Heavy Armor. We also increased the duration of this ability to 20 seconds from 13.5 at Rank IV.
    Developer Comments:
    Spoiler

This is not the way to do it. The passives already are quite different from each other.

This just is a pain in the parts.

It was good, now no shuffle for heavy stam
  • LordSlif
    LordSlif
    ✭✭✭✭

CCs are the best? in melee range maybe, but 90% of players run immovable pots, this is arguable.

Leap is a gap closer? It is an ultimate that can be blocked or dodged intime, compare it to any other cheap ulti or something that costs the same, it is not all that, not to mention the animation bugs you get stuck in half the time.

We do not "want " a gap closer, we mentioned LACKING a gap closer, it should be compensated, just like not having an execute, some compensation is worth considering.

You have very little info in how the mDk was before IC update, after and even today. You are probably being carried or running with a healer in Cyrodiil, or having some stamina guy with you while you CC and leap and he bursts.

DK is in a good spot
  • LordSlif
    LordSlif
    ✭✭✭✭
    Weps wrote: »
    Where is the Frag change?

3.2.3 maybe
    Edited by LordSlif on October 3, 2017 5:38PM
  • CurvedSwords123
    CurvedSwords123
    ✭✭✭
    Nice. Now my Tank is heavy Tavas is useless. Thx again ZOS.
  • _Salty_
    _Salty_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the armor skill changes. Of course Im a nightblade so Im not affected by these whatsover and my opinion in biased. ;)
    Psn l---Salty---l

Patiently waiting to make a Stankcromancer.
  • Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭
    i109iqne2e2z.jpg
    We've further updated the PTS character template. Now, when you make a new character using a template, you will immediately learn all Crafting Styles currently available in the game. As such, we've removed the Crafter's Limitless Library item from the character template as it is no longer necessary.

Awesome! saves me the time and energy...
    3lmpuvpwynqu.jpg
    Combat & Gameplay
    Champion System
    • The Befoul Champion passive is not currently functioning, but will be fixed in a future PTS patch.

good to know... I was wondering why my healing reduction abilities weren't working
    7lt9w0bshtup.png
    Warden, Balance
    • Animal Companions
      • Feral Guardian: Activating the Guardian’s Wrath or Guardian’s Savagery special ability from this ability and its morphs will now grant your bear snare, immobilization, and crowd control immunity for 8 seconds.
        Developer Comments:
        This change should help the bear deal with CC while still allowing for counter play. We’ll continue to make improvements in future updates.
    • Green Balance
      • Lotus Flower: This ability and its morphs will now restore health on partially-charged Heavy Attacks, equal to the amount of health restored on Light Attacks.
      • Secluded Grove: Reduced the healing over time done by this ability and its morphs by approximately 33%.
        Developer Comments:
        We like that Secluded Grove is a cheap Ultimate that Wardens can use frequently for dangerous moments, but the amount of healing it was doing was too high for that low cost.

Warden, Bug Fixes
    • Animal Companions
      • Betty Netch: The beam cast by the netch summoned from this ability and its morphs will now be hidden if your character is sneaking or invisible.

Interesting changes to Feral Guardian... Would prefer better AI pathing so that they are actually with me in fights and dungeons. Sometimes I wonder where my bear is when I'm running through a dungeon.

As for the Lotus Flower... this will make it even more desirable, many times I've used a medium attack b/c I couldn't quite get the heavy fully loaded. At least now that medium attack will have some use.

Betty Netch: THANK YOU!!!
    vv1ctr253c5h.jpg

8tafr8jspsj4.png
    Shadowy Supplier
    • Remains-Silent will no longer silently provide you with only a furnishing when she elects to give you one. You will now receive the furnishing alongside your normal materials for that choice.

WAHOO!!!

As for the DK and Sorc changes, I have mixed feelings about that... I think Stonefist needs a bit of love to make it more desirable, and I think the Sorc undodgeable needs its range reduced significantly.
    Gan Xing - Crafting Nightblade
    Elrana Tinuviel - Hybrid Dragonknight
    Elentári Peregrine - Sorcerer "bank"
    Rán Xīng - Hybrid Templar
    Laurïsil Imlachwen - Stamina Templar
    Helotë Tinuviel - Hybrid/Magicka Warden
    Odin banker - obv banker
    Yan of the Red Mountain - lvl 3 DK - not sure when I will work on em

Seeks the unusual and unique playstyles...
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the changes to the armor skills is good overall. That said the immovable skill is an absolute joke. It is a completely worthless skill even with this current buff. You need to rethink it entirely to make it more attractive.
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    montiferus wrote: »
    I think the changes to the armor skills is good overall. That said the immovable skill is an absolute joke. It is a completely worthless skill even with this current buff. You need to rethink it entirely to make it more attractive.

"We're glad for the feedback. To make Immovable more attractive, we've removed the snare removal from Elude and its morphs. We wanted to make Immovable more attractive..."

Be careful what you ask for in terms of buffing a certain skill. Apparently the template is take from another skill to do so.
  • RandomName123
    RandomName123
    ✭✭✭
    I don't get this logic. You do this:

Petrify: Reduced the range of this ability and its morphs to 8 meters from 15 meters.
    Developer Comments:
    Spoiler

This change helps further differentiate the Petrify and Stonefist abilities, and makes it more risky for the Dragonknight to apply Petrify’s instant, unavoidable crowd control on an enemy.

But then you add to the earlier PTS (3.2.0) the change below for Sorcs... and keep the 40+ meter range, that this same unavoidable CC will be applied in PvP by Sorcs. Shouldn't this be toned down as well to make the Sorcs come in close to apply?:

from 3.2.0 Rune Prison: This ability and its morphs are no longer 30-second disorients. Instead, they are 2.5-second stuns that cannot be blocked or dodged, and they can be placed on multiple targets.

You mention the range reduction of Petrify as counterplay on ESO live, but then give Sorcs an even better version of it and let them keep 41m range. Petrify and Stonefist are already differentiated in range on live as is. 15m vs 41m (in PvP). Am I missing something?

Thats because sorcs dont often were heavy armor and have many of the other survival skills of a DK. Just walk up closer or use that annoying leap you have and get over it.

Not all mDKs wear heavy and SnB either... Also, sorcs have just as many survival skills. Ward, streak, dark deal, lightning form, negate... Not to mention that leap is an ulti, not a spammable, and we do not have a reliable gap closer to "walk up closer". If this was "OP" for DKs to have at 15m then it's OP for Sorcs at 41m. Where is the extra compensation for the risk that DKs take to come in close to apply this skill? DKs got a nerf to an existing skill that was then given to Sorcs with extra range... but I know, I just need to gitgud already and reroll Sorc. Where are those class re-roll tokens already?
    Edited by RandomName123 on October 3, 2017 6:27PM
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LordSlif wrote: »

DK is in a good spot

If being non-existent in PvP groups is a "good spot" then yeah I guess we're in a great spot.

You should actually try playing DK before commenting on its viability.

Edited by Kilandros on October 3, 2017 6:20PM
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kilandros wrote: »

DK is in a good spot

If being non-existent in PvP groups is a "good spot" then yeah I guess we're in a great spot.

I play one and see them all the time on console. Especially in battlegrounds, mag DK specifically is very strong in battlegrounds. Not as strong as mag warden for BGs but that is almost entirely because of the healing ult.
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kilandros wrote: »

DK is in a good spot

I play one and see them all the time on console. Especially in battlegrounds, mag DK specifically is very strong in battlegrounds. Not as strong as mag warden for BGs but that is almost entirely because of the healing ult.

It's arguably the weakest magicka class, even in BGs. Just because people can hold block while their teammates get KBs doesn't mean it's a strong class. Give me a group of 3 Magplars or 3 Magblades with a Warden any day of the week.
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT