The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PTS Patch Notes v3.2.2

• supaskrub
    supaskrub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Every weekend, Adhazabi Aba-daro the Golden will now sell four sets of jewelry instead of two.

Will there be any expansion to the loot table for these jewelry sets?.. or will this just mean the present sets that are available on live will just come around twice as fast?
  • dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the value of the Perfected Asylum Destro has been effectively cut in half. It was only slightly beating out a 4th trials piece staff already on solo dummy parses. I guess it's another case of PvP considerations gutting useful items for PvE.

Rip my beautiful Asylum rotation. You were too young!
  • mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmmmm... Upon thinking about the Grim Focus change, I really really do not see the need to reduce the speed of the projectile by 10%.

I would have thought crippling grasp's speed increased by about 10%

Edited by mb10 on October 2, 2017 8:22PM
  • Oakmontowls_ESO
    Oakmontowls_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dpencil1 wrote: »
    So the value of the Perfected Asylum Destro has been effectively cut in half. It was only slightly beating out a 4th trials piece staff already on solo dummy parses. I guess it's another case of PvP considerations gutting useful items for PvE.

I figured the main draw of it was the group utility of it.
  • DaggerfallTradeMasters
    Awesome patch notes!!! Really liking this and the love you showing to PVP!!!
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tryxus wrote: »
    Ooh, really like the Bear improvements. Always hate it when I command it to attack someone and it gets rooted or CCed, making me waste my ultimate or miss an opportunity

Still no Maturation fix? :'(

Maturation actually got fixed in an earlier PTS patch, we just accidentally missed the patch note for it (assuming you're talking about the issue where the buff was causing your health to never fill to max).

Yes, that's the one. Thank you :)
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • BaylorCorvette
    BaylorCorvette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the rewards for the worthy update for the stones!
    supaskrub wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Every weekend, Adhazabi Aba-daro the Golden will now sell four sets of jewelry instead of two.

Will there be any expansion to the loot table for these jewelry sets?.. or will this just mean the present sets that are available on live will just come around twice as fast?

Would also like to know this.
    Supreme Leader Corvette - StamSorc
    Founder of Dominion Special Forces
    YouTube - ESO & Automotive Racing
    DC Zerg Busting
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    mb10 wrote: »
    LOL Is that a grim focus NERF???

100 MILI SECONDS less to release the shot but 10% less speed on the projectile, well thats just wonderful!

It's a buff.

You couldn't ani cancel merciless before, now you can.
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stocked about the nightblade changes!
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phage wrote: »
    "Secluded Grove: Reduced the healing over time done by this ability and its morphs by approximately 33%."

STILL waiting on those DPS buffs to Warden, ZOS. Why are you ignoring this?
    They've already said that they are aware of the issue, but it won't be addressed this patch.
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
  • bubbygink
    bubbygink
    ✭✭✭✭✭

100 MILI SECONDS less to release the shot but 10% less speed on the projectile, well thats just wonderful!

Uh no this is certainly not a nerf. 10% less projectile speed should barely be noticeable. And now we can fire the bow instantly which means you can now use animation cancelling. And it won't be used up if you fire it right before somebody LoS's it. Clearly a buff to the skill.
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Midori_Oku wrote: »
    RIP Evasion + Tava's ultimate generation on tanks. You will be missed.

No it really won't
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still nothing on EotS, and nothing bringing class AoE ultis closer to being as useful as EotS (apart from Shifting Standard limitless times). Warden birds are just fine, apparently. Shield-stacking is good, apparently. Medium armor is good, apparently. Immovable gets a duration buff, but that's it, it's still very expensive and usually worse than class options for Major Ward/Resolve.
    Still pretty light on changes here...and, not surprisingly, Cyrodiil will be business as usual. Go to the Emp circle and lag out when you come across the first of many zergs.

[Edit to remove quoted content]
    Edited by [Deleted User] on October 2, 2017 8:26PM
  • skinnycheeks
    skinnycheeks
    ✭✭✭✭
    dpencil1 wrote: »

Aww I know. I read your thread and actually hit over a 40k parse for the 1st time solo using it on the PTS. I'm sitting just over 36k on live as my top solo parse, granted a couple of traits are not ideal in the setup.

I was trying to think of how it would work with having to cast it twice now. It was already eating up a lot more magicka than my old rotation. I don't really see how it is going to be doable now in a rotation.
  • dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Oakmontowls_ESO
    It was arguably even more advantageous in solo or small group settings where you don't have many others helping to keep Off Balance up all the time.

Also, @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Are we to take from the lack of mention of a Crystal Blast/Frags change that this is being reconsidered?
    Edited by dpencil1 on October 2, 2017 8:20PM
  • RandomName123
    RandomName123
    ✭✭✭
    I don't get this logic. You do this:

Petrify: Reduced the range of this ability and its morphs to 8 meters from 15 meters.
    Developer Comments:
    Spoiler

This change helps further differentiate the Petrify and Stonefist abilities, and makes it more risky for the Dragonknight to apply Petrify’s instant, unavoidable crowd control on an enemy.

But then you add to the earlier PTS (3.2.0) the change below for Sorcs... and keep the 40+ meter range, that this same unavoidable CC will be applied in PvP by Sorcs. Shouldn't this be toned down as well to make the Sorcs come in close to apply?:

from 3.2.0 Rune Prison: This ability and its morphs are no longer 30-second disorients. Instead, they are 2.5-second stuns that cannot be blocked or dodged, and they can be placed on multiple targets.

You mention the range reduction of Petrify as counterplay on ESO live, but then give Sorcs an even better version of it and let them keep 41m range. Petrify and Stonefist are already differentiated in range on live as is. 15m vs 41m (in PvP). Am I missing something?

Edited by RandomName123 on October 2, 2017 8:24PM
  • mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Can anyone that has a magicka nightblade with good gear/stats, kindly put up a photo of what the tooltip for the new Malevolent Offering looks like. Console player here

Please @ me so I get the notification
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make the bow better then it is it's in need of some help and i don't mean just one skill gets buffed and leave it at that
    Edited by Jake1576 on October 2, 2017 8:30PM
  • Lettigall
    Lettigall
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did they chicken out about sorc changes!?
    Some men just want to watch the world burn... I just want a cold beer!
  • mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    bubbygink wrote: »

Uh no this is certainly not a nerf. 10% less projectile speed should barely be noticeable. And now we can fire the bow instantly which means you can now use animation cancelling. And it won't be used up if you fire it right before somebody LoS's it. Clearly a buff to the skill.

@bubbygink i had to think it over and I agree with you actually. I just think the 10% decrease was unnesscary
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

Recently we've had to remove some less than constructive comments from this thread. We understand patch note releases can bring some uncertainty but we ask that you stay on topic and constructive. Keep in mind that bashing and flaming are both against the Forum Rules. For further posts please feel free to constructively display your feedback with meaningful content that will aide in future development.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lettigall wrote: »

Smarten up you mean
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lettigall wrote: »

I hope not if so @ZOS_Wrobel is a chicken lol I hope he stands his ground Crystal frags was to op it needed a nerf
    Edited by Jake1576 on October 2, 2017 8:58PM
  • Camb0Sl1ce
    Camb0Sl1ce
    ✭✭✭
    Was really looking forward to getting my hands on an asylum destro when the update hit console, oh well..no point in even running the trial now lol.
  • KhajiitHasSkooma
    KhajiitHasSkooma
    ✭✭✭
    Oh look, lets *** over DKs some more. What's that, their gap closer is tied to their ult, while sorcs get better CC *** and can streak around?! This is fine.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad ZoS is reconsidering their initial idea to make Crystal blast more "appealing."

As a templar main, it's still hard to swallow how they made the choice between spear shards morphs "compelling."

Was looking forward to the EoTS and Light's champion morphs that was hinted about so they can get tested. Hopefully next week.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't get this logic. You do this:

Petrify: Reduced the range of this ability and its morphs to 8 meters from 15 meters.
    Developer Comments:
    Spoiler

This change helps further differentiate the Petrify and Stonefist abilities, and makes it more risky for the Dragonknight to apply Petrify’s instant, unavoidable crowd control on an enemy.

But then you add to the earlier PTS (3.2.0) the change below for Sorcs... and keep the 40+ meter range, that this same unavoidable CC will be applied in PvP by Sorcs. Shouldn't this be toned down as well to make the Sorcs come in close to apply?:

from 3.2.0 Rune Prison: This ability and its morphs are no longer 30-second disorients. Instead, they are 2.5-second stuns that cannot be blocked or dodged, and they can be placed on multiple targets.

You mention the range reduction of Petrify as counterplay on ESO live, but then give Sorcs an even better version of it and let them keep 41m range. Petrify and Stonefist are already differentiated in range on live as is. 15m vs 41m (in PvP). Am I missing something?

This.

DKs get more risk without an increase in defense to compensate; sorcs get to keep shield stacking, mobility and burst while working at range AND get uncounterable CC.

• Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    supaskrub wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

@ZOS_GinaBruno

looking forward!
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I appreciate the transmutation changes, more ways to get crystals as a PvP main. The system needs to be worth using for everyone, not just people who run dungeons all day. Maybe add more ways to get the crystals by doing content in Imperial City, to help PvPers obtain crystals and to help increase IC activity.

That asylum destro change is beyond silly, congrats to everyone able to complete that on vet. Either change the buff for both versions or just leave it the way it was before.
    Grim Focus: The Assassin’s Will and Assassin’s Scourge procs from this ability and its morphs no longer have a 100ms cast time, but the speed of the projectile has been reduced by approximately 10%

Not having the cast time is nice but if the projectile is too slow, it will still feel too clunky.
    Edited by OdinForge on October 2, 2017 8:41PM
    The Age of Wrobel.
  • LordSlif
    LordSlif
    ✭✭✭✭
    Frags changes next patch