We are currently investigating issues some players are having regarding logging into the European megaservers. We will update as new information becomes available.
We are aware that some @TESOnline players are currently encountering "Error 103" when trying to log into the #ESO PTS. This issue should be fixed during the Monday PTS maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Maintenance for the week of July 16:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – July 16
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – July 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – July 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – July 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 4.1.1 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).
PTS Patch Notes v3.2.2
The Elder Scrolls Online v3.2.2 includes a number of combat and itemization balance changes, in addition to many fixes for content found in the Clockwork City. We’ve also increased the drop rates for Transmute Crystals from certain activities, which are detailed below; we’ll continue to adjust and tweak the sourcing and drop rates of Transmute Crystals in future PTS patches.
During this week, we’re testing a new rewards feature from the Grouping Tool that we’d like you to try out. Additionally, we’ve made further improvements to the character template. The size of this patch is approximately 454MB.
- New Features / Updates / Big Changes
- Template Updates
- Known Issues
- Fixes & Improvements
- DLC Game Packs
- Clockwork City
- Dark Brotherhood
- Combat & Gameplay
- Combat Balance
- Combat Fixes & Improvements
- Itemization Balance
- Itemization Fixes & Improvements
- Base Game Patch
- Art & Animation
- Crafting & Economy
- Exploration & Itemization
- Quests & Zones
Community Manager - The Elder Scrolls Online
| Service Alerts