Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

PTS Update 16 - Feedback Thread for Dragonknights

• scipionumatia
    scipionumatia
    ✭✭✭✭
    i was looking forward to this time around, I was thinking we have been nerfed so much that once your at rock bottom the only way to go is up! gee was I wrong
    Scipio Numantia Red guard Nightblade PvP- AD
    Scipio Asiaticus Khajiit Nightblade (CRAFTER/DPS) PvE- EP
    Altmer Nightblade PvP- EP
    Fueoculto Breton Templar (DPS) PvE- EP
    Rasoculto Orc Dragon Knight PvP- EP
    Caethus Argonian Templar (HEAL) PvE- EP
    Vale Oso Nord Sorc (DPS) PvE- AD
    Sir-Galahad-the-pure Altmer Sorc (DPS) PvE- EP
    Scipionumantine Imperial Templar PvP- EP
    Un-bearable Imperial Warden PVP- EP
    Vale Bear Altmer Warden PvP- EP
    Baits-All-Zergs Argonian Dragon knight PVP- DC
    Options
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aquanova wrote: »
    These "Feedback" threads for DKs are a total waste of time. For the last 3+ years I've played this game only twice can I honestly say ZOS considered our feed back. Reverting Coagulating Blood to give a burst heal and changing Ferocious Leap to do fire damage. Nothing else has ever been considered.

Every update they take another piece of the DK kit and either nerf it to make playing the class that much more difficult or worst, give it to other classes or Weapon skill lines, and when we make objections to the changes they still implement them. It's a joke.

Update after update we've been handed nerfs and we gave feedback but not once has ZOS reconsidered them, NOT ONCE!

So why the *** do you (ZOS) even make an Official "Feedback" thread for DKs when your just gonna do your own thing anyways?

Like I said, it's all a waste of time, nothing ever changes.

You're right.

I got a new computer last year so my kill-counter statistics are not corrupted by any time when DKs were ever considered FOTM. The class is underrepresented in Cyrodiil and since ZoS deemed it necessary to buff PvE melee DPS and someone did not include DKs (or templars), DKs are only valued as tanks.

Many of the people on my friends list who originally rolled DKs that are actually still playing have long since moved on.
    Edited by Joy_Division on October 3, 2017 3:36PM
    Options
  • krathos
    krathos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Wrobel can you please give us some insight to your vision for Dragon Knights in pvp? Specifically your vision for Magicka Dragon Knight? We've heard a few things throughout the years such as we are supposed to be the "stand your ground class" and then not wanting to pigeon hole classes into specific roles. It feels like we're left in limbo. Our toolkit is built to "stand your ground" but that toolkit continues to be watered down without compensation in mobility. It feels like the uniqueness of our class is being eroded. I understand DKs were unbelievable for the first year of the game. I was there, I know. I understand a large amount of the player base hates fighting DKs even as they are now because we are "tanky". I get that it's a hard thing to balance... being able to allow a class to stand its ground without making it so powerful it appears god-like. But as time goes on we lose our edge even more, even when you try to sharpen it. Battle roar has been nerfed over and over but we have no other way to sustain. Our skills gutted to the point where they are so one dimensional compared to other classes. Other classes are able to contribute to group what we can contribute but even better. Things that were unique to DK, such as reflect, talons, major mending, fossilize, inferno, are now gone and in some cases given away to another class.

Sorcs got our fossilize and a while back they took our old inferno (hurricane). They have a better group play AoE root.

Wardens have the equivalent of frost talons. They have major mending. They have a better version of reflect/absorb that even gives major heroism and is much much cheaper.

We have no mobility. No functioning gap closer since chains is so buggy. A DK isn't scary. When I play my other classes I don't care about DKs around me. They're not scary. They're not going to kill me. At most they're a nuisance but all I have to do is pop forward momentum and they're irrelevant - the only reason people even complain about them now days is because of their CC spam. We are forced to stand our ground, especially on magdk, and yet our ability to do so is destroyed. If other classes and be fast moving killing machines then let us move or let us stand our ground. Please.
    Edited by krathos on October 4, 2017 2:45PM
    Flapjack Palmdale
    <ANIMOSITY>

Grand Overlord - Magicka Dragonknight
    Options
  • krathos
    krathos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think about it. As a Magicka DK, we don't have a functioning gap closer. We don't have an execute. We don't have any ranged DD abilities (does stonefist really count?). We don't have a lot of burst. We're losing our TRUE ranged CC.

Fix the class:
    1) make chains stun and use the same pathing as the other gap closers
    2) provide a passive execute
    3) give us tools to stand our ground again (maj evasion on cinderstorm, etc) OR give us mobility (fragmented shield cleanses snares/roots).
    4) make both standards 200 ult and make shifting standard move with you.
    5) reduce the cost of wings to be in line with mag warden reflect/absorb

This is reasonable. This isn't going to make DK ez mode or make them gods. This will help bring us in line with other classes for solo, small group, AND large organized groups.
    Flapjack Palmdale
    <ANIMOSITY>

Options
  • lucky_Sage
    lucky_Sage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    krathos wrote: »
    Think about it. As a Magicka DK, we don't have a functioning gap closer. We don't have an execute. We don't have any ranged DD abilities (does stonefist really count?). We don't have a lot of burst. We're losing our TRUE ranged CC.

Fix the class:
    3) give us tools to stand our ground again (maj evasion on cinderstorm, etc) OR give us mobility (fragmented shield cleanses snares/roots).

This is reasonable. This isn't going to make DK ez mode or make them gods. This will help bring us in line with other classes for solo, small group, AND large organized groups.

I agree but somthng needs be change the elderdragon passive magdks are forced into vampire to sustain turn that into cost reduction. or somthiing that help ult regen so we can ult more
    DC PC NA
    Magdk - main
    Stamcro - alt

AD PS4 NA -retired (PC runs way better to play on console)
    magdk
    magblade
    stamplar
    magden
    magsorc

Options
  • krathos
    krathos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lucky_Sage wrote: »

Fix the class:

I agree but somthng needs be change the elderdragon passive magdks are forced into vampire to sustain turn that into cost reduction. or somthiing that help ult regen so we can ult more

I think sustain is ok. The battle roar nerf wasn't too bad on magdk because we do get more stam back now than before when it was % base. I agree, though, the elder dragon passive is by far the most useless in the entire game. I mean, c'mon, what a bad passive. In the past i've suggested making it 5% magicka and stamina recov per draconic ability slotted. But they could make it something non-sustain oriented and that would be fine but this passive needs to go.
    Edited by krathos on October 4, 2017 2:49PM
    Flapjack Palmdale
    <ANIMOSITY>

Options
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Fix the class:

I think sustain is ok. The battle roar nerf wasn't too bad on magdk because we do get more stam back now than before when it was % base. I agree, though, the elder dragon passive is by far the most useless in the entire game. I mean, c'mon, what a bad passive. In the past i've suggested making it 5% magicka and stamina recov per draconic ability slotted. But they could make it something non-sustain oriented and that would be fine but this passive needs to go.

Sustain on mDK is pretty bad. I used to get around 70 magicka per ultimate spent before they changed/nerfed Battle Roar, now it's 46. The Stamina is admittedly nice, but I'm always Magicka starved. Part of the problem is our ability costs are just extremely high compared to similar abilities on other classes. Many DK abilities (that we're expected to cast fairly frequently) are in excess of 4k magicka in 5 light.

If we had access to Major Heroism it would be less of a problem, but we don't.
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
    Options
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kilandros wrote: »

Fix the class:

Sustain on mDK is pretty bad. I used to get around 70 magicka per ultimate spent before they changed/nerfed Battle Roar, now it's 46. The Stamina is admittedly nice, but I'm always Magicka starved. Part of the problem is our ability costs are just extremely high compared to similar abilities on other classes. Many DK abilities (that we're expected to cast fairly frequently) are in excess of 4k magicka in 5 light.

The cost of Magicka abilities on the DK does appear on the whole to be rather high. Which is part of why I think, we have been seeing these continued small adjustments to skill cost, ie Spiked Armor, Petrify becoming cheaper. One that kills me is Molten Weapons, WTF is that buff so expensive? Just about everyone in PVE gets Major Brutality/Sorcery from potions, in PVP stam get it from Rally mostly, Mag get it from Entropy mostly. Why 4k for something that gives you a relatively insignificant buff considering all the other options for that buff. Much worse is how bad it is compared to Sorc's Surge.
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..
    Options
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Fix the class:

Elderdragon is kind of crap for everyone though, even though its completely wasted on Mag DK vampires as pointed out. Only people getting anything useful out of it are Health recovery stacking tanks, which at this point do they even exist?
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..
    Options
  • krathos
    krathos
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Fix the class:

@Kilandros fair enough. I mean, I remember when battle roar used to pretty much restore everything to full lol. I'm just saying that my personal sustain is ok I don't run much recovery at all in light (a little under 1300) and I run either solo or in groups of 2-6 max. But I run resto and do a good job of not having to hit expensive abilities very often. It's definitely not easy to sustain like other classes, so I agree with you that it could be better. That's why i think 5% magicka and stam recov for each draconic power ability is a good answer. At most you have like 2 on each bar, leap on front bar with talons, volatile on back bar with maybe wings or coag. So on average you're getting like 10% extra recov which isn't much even compared to nbs or sorcs or even wardens but it's enough given the constant nerfing of battle roar.
    Edited by krathos on October 4, 2017 4:05PM
    Flapjack Palmdale
    <ANIMOSITY>

Options
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Fix the class:

@Kilandros fair enough. I mean, I remember when battle roar used to pretty much restore everything to full lol. I'm just saying that my personal sustain is ok I don't run much recovery at all in light (a little under 1300) and I run either solo or in groups of 2-6 max. But I run resto and do a good job of not having to hit expensive abilities very often. It's definitely not easy to sustain like other classes, so I agree with you that it could be better. That's why i think 5% magicka and stam recov for each draconic power ability is a good answer. At most you have like 2 on each bar, leap on front bar with talons, volatile on back bar with maybe wings or coag. So on average you're getting like 10% extra recov which isn't much even compared to nbs or sorcs or even wardens but it's enough given the constant nerfing of battle roar.

Yeah I mean our sustain is kind of weird since it's tied to Ultimate generation and usage. It's really feast or famine. If I'm in a tight space like a cubby, getting some killing blows and just dropping my ulti as I get it my sustain is fine. But if I'm kiting and saving ult to be used as a quasi-execute, my sustain is absolute crap.
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
    Options
  • lucky_Sage
    lucky_Sage
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Fix the class:

but nb have 15% recovery without sloting anything

I hate being forced into vampire. the class doesn't do like its suppose to I cant stand my ground or out sustain .
    Edited by lucky_Sage on October 4, 2017 5:32PM
    DC PC NA
    Magdk - main
    Stamcro - alt

magdk
    magblade
    stamplar
    magden
    magsorc

Options
  • dirtykdx
    dirtykdx
    ✭✭✭
    ZoS deemed it necessary to buff PvE melee DPS and someone did not include DKs (or templars), DKs are only valued as tanks.

You usually have well thought out responses, but I'm going to have to call you out on that. For PVE DPS, Stam DKs are in a very strong place right now. Mag DKs not so much. Stam does lack a lot of active class skills in the toolkit, but venomous claws is the one incredibly cheap and strong attack we have. Used in a rotation with Molten Armaments (for the heavy attack buff), caltrops, hail, FoO, Poison Injection, claws, rending slashes, deadly cloak, noxious breath if you're feeling frisky all that stacked up with either a Standard of Might or a Ballista and you're going to be hitting top DPS for most raids. It is very strong. Have several in your raid so that can share their synergies around with different sets and it gets incredibly strong.

Would I like to see a stam stonefist morph of some sort? Definitely. It would primarily be used in the PVP tool kit I think, but would be more than welcome. Would I like to see my magDK not be so hobbled? Yeah. Heck I might even PVP with it if some of these change ideas here are used. Major Expedition on flappy wings? YES PLEASE!

I have 5 DKs. 1 stam for PVP. 1 PVE stam dps. 1 PVE mag dps. 2 PVE tanks. I do spend 3-4 nights a week on a tank, the other nights on the either pve stam, or pvp stam. So, I've seen it from most angles and have to call you out on "only valued as a tank"

@Joy_Division
    @dirtykdx PC NA
    [The Shogunate]
    /taunt doesn't work on bosses
    Options
  • Vesper_BR
    Vesper_BR
    ✭✭✭
    I wrongly posted on other section but I will post here too so you guys could coment
    Why would use fossilize over drain essence?
    Take note:
    47ncdet2a89e.jpg
    n87xs68txtrb.jpg
    Drain: 2k cost - 12 metter range - 5k damage health ulti/expedition
    Fossilize: 3.5k (2.7k updated) cost - 8 metter range - no damage - 50% off balance/root

o.O

@ZOS_Wrobel why???
    VESPER BR - MAGICKA DRAGONKNIGHT - GRAND OVERLORD + FLAWLESS CONQUEROR (1070 CP / 01-01-2018)
    XBOX ONE - NA - EBONHEART PACT BRASIL
    Options
  • Vesper_BR
    Vesper_BR
    ✭✭✭
    And before people say that drain is a channelling, it's easy animation canceled with block cast. The range was the only reason I wasn't using it until now...
    VESPER BR - MAGICKA DRAGONKNIGHT - GRAND OVERLORD + FLAWLESS CONQUEROR (1070 CP / 01-01-2018)
    Options
  • krathos
    krathos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At this point I just clench up every patch because I don't even know what to expect.

Edited by krathos on October 4, 2017 11:28PM
    Flapjack Palmdale
    <ANIMOSITY>

Options
  • melloni_aleb16_ESO
    melloni_aleb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Wrobel can you please give us some insight to your vision for Dragon Knights in pvp?.

we all ask it .....

Next patch with change to armour ability is another nerf to DKs .
    The problem was the chance to " evade " with shuffle? Change shuffle " skill " , leaving alone removal snares
    The problem was DKs with Tavas ? Nerf tavas
    The problem was then 90% of stamina player used HA ? You made the H.Armour like that .
    For once fix and do not destroy

it still remains the problem of the magicka class in heavy , the cancer that is now in Cyro
    DC|EP|AD EU .:. Claymore - all classes DK/Sorc/Nb/templar .: Retired :.
    DC NA server with 400 ping - DKs Vraccàs

Philosophy of the poor .: "What you cannot beat ..zerg him " :.
    Options
  • lucky_Sage
    lucky_Sage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vesper_BR wrote: »
    I wrongly posted on other section but I will post here too so you guys could coment
    Take note:
    47ncdet2a89e.jpg
    n87xs68txtrb.jpg
    Fossilize: 3.5k (2.7k updated) cost - 8 metter range - no damage - 50% off balance/root

o.O

@ZOS_Wrobel why???

because its a channel and I use fossilize in a burst combo
    DC PC NA
    Magdk - main
    Stamcro - alt

magdk
    magblade
    stamplar
    magden
    magsorc

Options
  • Vesper_BR
    Vesper_BR
    ✭✭✭
    Take note:
    47ncdet2a89e.jpg
    n87xs68txtrb.jpg

o.O

@ZOS_Wrobel why???

Do u know that for busrt comb it's better to use drain? Lol

I told before (before saying because it's a channelling... U just need to block cancel to have a better stun, with a lower cost and better range..
    Do u really play a dk? O.o
    Pls mind before answer... Cause any experienced player would know that...
    Edited by Vesper_BR on October 5, 2017 12:32AM
    Options
  • Vesper_BR
    Vesper_BR
    ✭✭✭
    With fossilize 8m range, drain will became much more better... Trust me
    Edited by Vesper_BR on October 5, 2017 12:31AM
    Options
  • Vesper_BR
    Vesper_BR
    ✭✭✭
    And before people say that drain is a channelling, it's easy animation canceled with block cast. The range was the only reason I wasn't using it until now...

@lucky_Sage
    Options
  • lucky_Sage
    lucky_Sage
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@lucky_Sage

@Vesper_BR its been a long time since ive used that ability the ult regen stops after you cancel it though right

but as I said before I'm tired of magdks being forced into vampirism
    Edited by lucky_Sage on October 5, 2017 2:12AM
    DC PC NA
    Magdk - main
    Stamcro - alt

magdk
    magblade
    stamplar
    magden
    magsorc

Options
  • Vesper_BR
    Vesper_BR
    ✭✭✭

@lucky_Sage

@Vesper_BR its been a long time since ive used that ability the ult regen stops after you cancel it though right

I agree... No class should be forced to be vamp or werewolf.... That's the problem with dks... Most people consider us like been born vamp and dark elf... No one consider our class without it to see how unbalanced we are now.
    Options
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The range itself does not matter on fossilize. You will only be using it when you’re next to the target anyway.

Options
  • lucky_Sage
    lucky_Sage
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@lucky_Sage

I agree... No class should be forced to be vamp or werewolf.... That's the problem with dks... Most people consider us like been born vamp and dark elf... No one consider our class without it to see how unbalanced we are now.

@Vesper_BR I know I'm about to cure vamp so how the big differences without it are I already gimped myself by going DW instead of a purma blocking S&B, and id rather be a Breton but I need that 7% dmg buff
    DC PC NA
    Magdk - main
    Stamcro - alt

magdk
    magblade
    stamplar
    magden
    magsorc

Options
  • lucky_Sage
    lucky_Sage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xsorus wrote: »
    The range itself does not matter on fossilize. You will only be using it when you’re next to the target anyway.
    ear
    not really I use it to keep up with my target since I'm slow and zero gap closer
    DC PC NA
    Magdk - main
    Stamcro - alt

magdk
    magblade
    stamplar
    magden
    magsorc

Options
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Wrobel can you please give us some insight to your vision for Dragon Knights in pvp? Specifically your vision for Magicka Dragon Knight? We've heard a few things throughout the years such as we are supposed to be the "stand your ground class" and then not wanting to pigeon hole classes into specific roles. It feels like we're left in limbo. Our toolkit is built to "stand your ground" but that toolkit continues to be watered down without compensation in mobility. It feels like the uniqueness of our class is being eroded. I understand DKs were unbelievable for the first year of the game. I was there, I know. I understand a large amount of the player base hates fighting DKs even as they are now because we are "tanky". I get that it's a hard thing to balance... being able to allow a class to stand its ground without making it so powerful it appears god-like. But as time goes on we lose our edge even more, even when you try to sharpen it. Battle roar has been nerfed over and over but we have no other way to sustain. Our skills gutted to the point where they are so one dimensional compared to other classes. Other classes are able to contribute to group what we can contribute but even better. Things that were unique to DK, such as reflect, talons, major mending, fossilize, inferno, are now gone and in some cases given away to another class.

Sorcs got our fossilize and a while back they took our old inferno (hurricane). They have a better group play AoE root.

Wardens have the equivalent of frost talons. They have major mending. They have a better version of reflect/absorb that even gives major heroism and is much much cheaper.

We have no mobility. No functioning gap closer since chains is so buggy. A DK isn't scary. When I play my other classes I don't care about DKs around me. They're not scary. They're not going to kill me. At most they're a nuisance but all I have to do is pop forward momentum and they're irrelevant - the only reason people even complain about them now days is because of their CC spam. We are forced to stand our ground, especially on magdk, and yet our ability to do so is destroyed. If other classes and be fast moving killing machines then let us move or let us stand our ground. Please.

This.
    Basically the last nerfs was , Spits on dks faces > Buy morrowind > Create a warden.
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

Options
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Take note:
    47ncdet2a89e.jpg
    n87xs68txtrb.jpg

o.O

@ZOS_Wrobel why???

Do u know that for busrt comb it's better to use drain? Lol

I told before (before saying because it's a channelling... U just need to block cancel to have a better stun, with a lower cost and better range..
    Do u really play a dk? O.o
    Pls mind before answer... Cause any experienced player would know that...

Unblockable vs unblockable. The ultimate and healing don't work through block. DK passive from Foss too.

MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
    Options
  • Nelson_Rebel
    Nelson_Rebel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf Petrify???!!??

Are you f****ng kidding me?

There was NOTHING wrong with it, you just nerfed one of the ONLY skills that DK's have that was performing decent without bugging out.

This is clearly insanity. You had a crappy skill with stone fist that needs to be completely reworked, but you instead ruined the viability of one of our ONLY USEFUL SKILLS to make an even WORSE skill look more attractive? What the actual hell?

DK's, Mag Dk in particular, Already have these issues

•Worst sustainability of ALL classes, made even worse with the nerf to battle roar the classes only saving grace to resources

•In addition to our worst sustainability we have the HIGHEST COSTING abilities in the game! Where are we supposed to balance at?

•Absolutely awful burst damage in any capacity, and INFERIOR AoE damage and DoT damage to both MagSorcs and Templars alike on every parse that I've seen since the updates. Not only that but in pvp our "dot damage" is useless! It's alll just cleansed or shielded through. POINTLESS

•Wings completely bugged and unreliable for encounters.

•No mobility capabilities, No access to an execute (Never mind sorcs having both a active execute AND a passive Overperforming execute)

Seriously what are you thinking here? What even is this? Did you have baby shake syndrome as a child?
    Edited by Nelson_Rebel on October 5, 2017 4:54PM
    Options
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I beg to differ nothing was wrong with Fossilize.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
    Options