The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PTS Patch Notes v3.2.0 (Clockwork City)

• Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    "Crystal Blast (Crystal Shards morph): Increased the splash damage of this morph by approximately 25%."

Whoa this change ... won't make the crystal blast usefull , when i see a sorcere spamming crystal i'm just like " whoa man awesome gameplay ... you have so much skill " incant a crystal just look as bad as spamming light attack.

Crystal proc master race.
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why wasn't Master Restro and Master Bow nit included in the buffs for the master weapons?

Because those two are already good? The others were hot garbage in comparison.
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Now that I can turn in my writs in Mournhold, I can finally say good-bye to Belkarth. Other than all the nearby Nirnroot, I never liked the place.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bubbygink wrote: »
    CP enabled in BGs now? Huge mistake in my opinion. Can't wait for death matches where the winning team manages to eek out about 5 kills over 15 minutes.
    I was expecting CP battlegrounds at some point, but not at the cost of non-CP battlegrounds...
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    somewhere I remember recalling the bow was suppose to be looked at and some changes was suppose to be done to help it but I see nothing hardly even done with the bow way to go again zos
    Edited by Jake1576 on September 18, 2017 7:04PM
  • C4Bliss
    C4Bliss
    ✭✭✭
    Dymence wrote: »
    • Stinging Slashes (Master DW): Increased the damage bonus to Twin Slashes’ bleed to 1500 each tick from 516.
    • Destructive Impact (Master Destro): Increased the damage bonus to Destructive Touch’s direct damage to 1500 from 516.

Would be great if you could make Master Destro increase the DoT damage of each tick aswell, rather than the impact damage. Stays underwhelming this way.

The bonus right now buffs every tick so I'm hoping it still does
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OdinForge wrote: »
    Transmute Crystals are an account wide, capped currency which cannot be banked or traded.
    If transmute crystals cannot be banked, that sucks big time. I only have one crafter with all traits, why can't they be banked or did I misread that. ZOS always likes to release a good system, but always with some design flaw that makes no sense.

You should be able to bank transmute crystals, I'm going to have a lot of them wasted otherwise taking up space.
    @OdinForge If they're account-wide, you don't need to bank them. Presumably they don't take up inventory space either, otherwise they'd somehow be taking up space on all your characters. They'll probably work similar to the Style Parlor tokens or Crowns (neither of which take up inventory space).
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • MyKillv2.0
    MyKillv2.0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I read this correctly, the new Trial weapons will be dropped in both Normal and Vet versions, with vetTrial giving you better versions. Unless they gimp the imperfect to being completely trivial, I love this move!

Maelstrom should have been like this, especially when Stam characters were forced to run vma daggers. Good call, like I said...unless they gimp the imperfect weapons too severely.
  • Munavar
    Munavar
    ✭✭✭
    Can this sentence be clarified?

"Transmute Crystals are an account wide, capped currency which cannot be banked or traded."

What is the purpose of being 'account wide' if they cannot be placed in the bank (in order to move them to the designated 'crafter' character)?

Is it intended that they cannot be placed in a Guild bank but can be placed in an account bank?
    Dae - TM
  • mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Please change the title to the appropriate:

"We Hate You Nightblade" - Season 3 Episode 1
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    wzjpad3w66d8.jpg

3nsdarc76y1r.png
    In this update, we targeted the least used class abilities and morphs for major improvements with the goal being to promote build diversity and creating more interesting choices.

Ummmm Nightblade power extraction.... can it get a buff/rework please?
    PS4 NA DC
  • Kanar
    Kanar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vMA weapon damage nerf sucks. Now there will be no reason to run my maelstrom battleaxe or DW weapons. Were maelstrom weapons really so overpowered that they need a nerf?
  • SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    bubbygink wrote: »
    CP enabled in BGs now? Huge mistake in my opinion. Can't wait for death matches where the winning team manages to eek out about 5 kills over 15 minutes.
    I was expecting CP battlegrounds at some point, but not at the cost of non-CP battlegrounds...
    I don't think there is enough player base to split it on another queue without extending queue times far too much.
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Dragonstar and Maelstrom Arena will now drop weapons for their item sets in their final Arenas, in addition to their existing rewards.

This means when you complete Dragonstar Arena, in addition to the rewards you already receive, you'll now receive a weapon from the Healer's Habit, Archer's Mind, Footman's Fortune, and Destruction Mastery item sets.
    In Maelstrom Arena, you'll receive a weapon from the Elemental Succession, Glorious Defender, Hunt Leader, Para Bellum, Permafrost, or Winterborn item sets.
    These weapons will be blue-quality in Normal mode, and purple-quality on Veteran Mode.

Any news regarding the purple rings from the sets in veteran Maelstrom arena?? Still can´t find any........
    Just want a confirmation if this is fixed or not... :(
    Edited by Qbiken on September 18, 2017 7:14PM
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    OdinForge wrote: »
    Transmute Crystals are an account wide, capped currency which cannot be banked or traded.
    If transmute crystals cannot be banked, that sucks big time. I only have one crafter with all traits, why can't they be banked or did I misread that. ZOS always likes to release a good system, but always with some design flaw that makes no sense.

You should be able to bank transmute crystals, I'm going to have a lot of them wasted otherwise taking up space.
    @OdinForge If they're account-wide, you don't need to bank them. Presumably they don't take up inventory space either, otherwise they'd somehow be taking up space on all your characters. They'll probably work similar to the Style Parlor tokens or Crowns (neither of which take up inventory space).

Makes sense thanks.
    The Age of Wrobel.
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "The Wabbajack no longer grants Ultimate when used."
    R.I.P.

hMCJw54.jpg

May you forever rest in peace :'(
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • LordSlif
    LordSlif
    ✭✭✭✭
    so this new templar skill is a cast hability that deals damage every 2 seconds for 6 seconds... i really expect a great dmg every 2 seconds if not no one will use that... again. this skill has the same cast time of the dark flare, so i sugest the same dmg fractioned in each hit: total dmg/3 = K and this k dmg every 2 seconds for 6 seconds.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @Wrobel

and Thank you so much! nice changes
  • Arantesovelha
    Arantesovelha
    ✭✭✭
    I am the only one who dislikes the CP max upgraded every patch?

Don't get me wrong, I just wanna know
  • Olen_Mikko
    Olen_Mikko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wzjpad3w66d8.jpg

3nsdarc76y1r.png
    In this update, we targeted the least used class abilities and morphs for major improvements with the goal being to promote build diversity and creating more interesting choices.

If you targeted least used class ability, why did you nerf fear?

Can your hate towards nightblades be anymore obvious?
    NB enthusiastic:
    1. Woodhippie stamblade - DW hard-hitter / PvE
    2. Know-it-all elf Magblade - Healer / PvE & PvP
    3. Hate-them-all elf Magblade - Destrostaff AoE monster / PvE
    4. Cyrodiil-Refugee stamblade - Stamina Tank / PvE

Go dominion or go home

Nightblade-Hipster. I played Nightblade before it was cool - from 1.5 onwards.
  • MyKillv2.0
    MyKillv2.0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish they would rework battlegrounds selection. Going up against premade groups when you PuG is no fun. Truth be told, it isn't that much fun when you roll with a premade group and face a PuG group either.
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Munavar wrote: »
    Can this sentence be clarified?

"Transmute Crystals are an account wide, capped currency which cannot be banked or traded."

What is the purpose of being 'account wide' if they cannot be placed in the bank (in order to move them to the designated 'crafter' character)?

Is it intended that they cannot be placed in a Guild bank but can be placed in an account bank?

i am interpreting the key word in there as **currency**.

they seem an awful lot like unbankable tel-var stone type things as opposed to say gold or Ap.

No idea what "capped" means in that sentence though.

Also, no mention of whether or nit they bind the item.
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I am the only one who dislikes the CP max upgraded every patch?

Don't get me wrong, I just wanna know

i am fine with it. its basically 1 cp every 3 days or so. That is not gonna break the bank for say the remainder of my lifetime.
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• bubbygink
    bubbygink
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MyKillv2.0 wrote: »
    I wish they would rework battlegrounds selection. Going up against premade groups when you PuG is no fun. Truth be told, it isn't that much fun when you roll with a premade group and face a PuG group either.

Unfortunately this is going to be far worse now that they enabled CP. With all the reduce block cost, increased healing, and other defensive CP buffs these premades are going to get, those premade groups of like 2 magdens and 2 magplars are gonna be basically unkillable in CP BGs.
    Edited by bubbygink on September 18, 2017 7:25PM
  • kuma82
    kuma82
    ✭✭✭
    I am curious how the chaotic whirlwind will work on the new asylum weapons. It adds 8 or 10 seconds to duration, ok. Those abilities deal x amount of damage in say 10 seconds. So by extending them for another 8 seconds are you essentially recasting the ability but with whirlwind, or spreading out the tooltip damage over a longer period? If it is recasting then I can see that as a huge buff to the DW ultimate lacerate by being able to double it damage by extending it. That would be amazing, simply drawing out the tooltip damage of say 25k over 16 seconds compared to 8 seconds seems lackluster.
    If recasted on lacerate, does the heal happen again also?
    Edited by kuma82 on September 18, 2017 7:34PM
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MyKillv2.0 wrote: »

I have not stepped foot in one as this is the same issue every MMO with battlegrounds has. They don't bother with matchmaking and then don't comment until that causes enough players to just not participate to where matchmaking could be viable. No one wants to get smashed, completely smash, nor have to carry their team and thats what it always winds up being with good fights being rare. I find it more in my favor to dodge zergs than leave it to RNG PUGing.

It's not even a matter of making separate PUG and Premade queues. Just if you queue with 4, you face others that do. If you queue with 2, you get teamed up with 2 PUGs and the other team gets a 2 man and 2 pugs. A little skill ranking system in the background also to balance things out.

I know this is a lot more coding effort, but if you care about the feature other than just checking off a checkbox to say you added something to the game; I feel like it would be well worth it.
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, mNB have lost their fav snare/DoT.
  • ToniWinter
    ToniWinter
    ✭✭✭✭
    I play a healer and say thank you for nothing. Not new armor with the new trial.And the asylum weapon is so bad.
  • NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rune prison will be OP with meteor combos (it kind of already is, ssh).

Is Standard getting a cost increase?

I will miss Malefic Wreath... :(:(:( ...but I'm intrigued by this new heal. Make it aoe, though. Single target hots are pretty bad. You're going to have to really make that thing heal a LOT to make it worth slotting over Energy Orbs or Rapid Regen, just saying.

I'm still not convinced to come back to the game.
    Edited by NightbladeMechanics on September 18, 2017 10:29PM
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC's original dueling and PvP community guild
    Now NA/PC's dueling, BGs, small scale, GvG, and general PvP community. We float just under 500 members. Mail me in game for an invite.

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Due to the fact these items can now be enchanted or poisoned normally, their extraneous stat bonuses have been removed. For example, the Maelstrom’s Greatsword no longer adds 189 Weapon Damage on top of the modifier to Critical Charge.

What the hell is this? I mean really? Let's just take VMA weapons and make them completely useless. GREAT IDEA

Yeah such bs. Most people already ran poisons over the enchant already. The extra wpn damage was what made it really worth it. Allowing you to work some extra regen or cost reduction in.
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not too bad, though I feel some of it is contradicting. Like when you say you added something to add more counter play then I scroll down to see more skills now having no counter play.