The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Patch Notes v3.2.0 (Clockwork City)

• Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are people moaning about CP being used in BG? You do realise that YOU have CP too, right?And that no one really has a terrifying advantage because CP are also capped?
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Megabear
    Megabear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somehow I have a hard time believing this:

In this update, we’ve been hard at work improving the performance of the client. We’ve overhauled how the client handles animations, significantly reducing memory requirements.

Additionally, we’ve made significant optimizations to the Scene Graph. Together, these two additions have resulted in significant gains in frame rate and improved load times into areas with many characters and/or buildings.

Made improvements to the overall frame rate.

Improved load times into areas with many characters and/or buildings.

Fixed a number of infrequent game crashes.
    Guide to making $$$ in Tamriel: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/370618/guide-to-making-gold-in-eso/p1?new=1
    Cost analysis for potential ESO players: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/367919/cost-analysis-for-brand-new-potential-pc-eso-players#latest
    Warden Bow Healer/DPS Hybrid Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-bow-healerdps-hybrid/
    Warden "The Warladin" Healer/Tank Hybrid Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-the-warladin-healertank-hybrid-build/
    Warden Stamina DPS Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-dps-build/
    Server - PC/NA
    Vhevet - (S) Night Blade/Female/Orsimer
    Ecaer - (M) Templar/Female/Breton
    Captain Beaster Bunny - (S) Warden/Male/Red Guard
    Ezaera - (M) Sorcerer/Female/Altmer
    Ecaeri - (M) Warden/Female/Argonian
    Dun-and-Dunmer - (M) Dragon Knight/Male/Dunmer
    What Can Go Wong - (S) Night Blade/Male/Bosmer
    Izaer - (M) Templar/Male/Breton
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please, please, please take another look at forcing CP enabled BGs on everyone above 50. The enticement to BGs for me is a safe haven away from the zerg and cheese builds that flood cyrodill. This will make 4 man tank metas of unkillable builds, drawn out stalemate fights, and honestly an overall unenjoyable experience for anyone not max CP. The level playing field and skill based gameplay by having to manage resources and time burst more carefully is what makes this gameplay the most competitive. Again, please rethink this decision as this is a very poor alternative to what has become my favorite aspect of ESO.

This^
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..
  • Leogon
    Leogon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leogon wrote: »
    Pariah's Pinnacle: Located in Wrothgar, the grand and majestic mountaintop retreat of Baloth Bloodtusk was sealed off in the First Era by King Joile, but its ancient Orcish halls were recently reopened by order of King Kurog.
    I love you guys so much right now, thank you! <3
    Scratch that 'cuz it sucks. It's not even a house.

Edited by Leogon on September 18, 2017 10:57PM
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pariah's Pinnacle: Located in Wrothgar, the grand and majestic mountaintop retreat of Baloth Bloodtusk was sealed off in the First Era by King Joile, but its ancient Orcish halls were recently reopened by order of King Kurog.

Did you explore it fully? Multiple rooms and a large main room with very high ceiling.
  • Leogon
    Leogon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Did you explore it fully? Multiple rooms and a large main room with very high ceiling.
    I did and it's not a house. A house to me has a door to get in.
    Edited by Leogon on September 18, 2017 11:01PM
  • Tannus15
    Tannus15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    jrgray93 wrote: »
    I thought the Maelstrom / Master change to a set bonus was cool but losing the passive stat is going to be a huge pain. What is that, 189 spell damage I'll lose out on? Being able to add an enchant sounds nice but I already use poisons while retaining the passive damage boost.

That said, not much to complain about here, other than being lite on balance changes. Mag sorcs, stam wardens, and stam DKs are still going to clean house in PvP. Nothing else really stands out as annoying to me. Good work!

enchant it with weapon damage increase.
  • sigirri
    sigirri
    ✭✭
    Warden, Fixes & Improvements
    Animal Companions
    Betty Netch: Reduced the intensity of the visual effects from this ability and its morphs.

NooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOooOOOOooOOOOooooo
    )))))):
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There is a door to get up and in, but I get your point. It is more like a private mountain with living spaces carved out of the mountain. It is similar to the cave house that way.
  • Tethalion
    Tethalion
    ✭✭✭
    • Frozen Gate: This ability and its morphs now allow you to have up to 3 gates active at a time, up from 1. Its initial spawning visual effects are now visible to enemies.
      Developer Comments:
      Frozen Gate is meant as a flavorful analogue to Fiery Grip. Allowing multiple traps at a time lets you throw it down on several enemies at the same time, then have them all get pulled to you. Clever players can anticipate where enemies will be and put traps down even before they get there.

It really should be 1 frozen gate that can pull 3 enemies to you, rather than 3 gates that pull 1 each. Pretty much the only way to make a clumsy skill usable; by making it more cost efficient. The area of the frozen gate is fairly large, just seems lame to have a portal only port 1 unit.

Edited by Tethalion on September 18, 2017 11:11PM
  • Leogon
    Leogon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There is a door to get up and in, but I get your point. It is more like a private mountain with living spaces carved out of the mountain. It is similar to the cave house that way.
    Exactly. Plus, there's way too much space for the low item limit. It's gonna look 3/4 empty. The worst part is they know that the low item limit is an issue yet they keep selling houses with tons of space.

Edited by Leogon on September 18, 2017 11:18PM
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baranthus wrote: »
    Why are people moaning about CP being used in BG? You do realise that YOU have CP too, right?And that no one really has a terrifying advantage because CP are also capped?

You're right the guy with 690 cp has no advantage over the person with 160, we stand corrected. Must be a frequent BG player as well, am I right.
  • ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ranged undogeable CC's? great, because medium armor wasn't awful enought, now everyone gets a ranged invorating drain lol

And thanks for finally killing vMA weapons, specially on PvP, the extra wpn/speel damage was the only reason to use them
    Edited by ManDraKE on September 18, 2017 11:14PM
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BG's should have a No-CP option for level 50's. The balance is entirely different.
    Templar's are evil..
  • Leogon
    Leogon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delete

Edited by Leogon on September 18, 2017 11:17PM
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So when I read the following initially I was excited about what appeared to a buff for bows, provided you were using a particular trial weapon. 5 seconds of 50% more damage from Snipe appeared to be a single target buff, requiring a shifting of skills but a buff none the less.
    [*]Piercing Spray (Perfected)
    • When you deal damage with Arrow Spray, you cause enemies hit to take 50% more damage from the direct damage portion of your next Snipe, Scatter Shot, or Poison Arrow used within 5 seconds.
    [*]Piercing Spray
    • When you deal damage with Arrow Spray, you cause enemies hit to take 45% more damage from the direct damage portion of your next Snipe, Scatter Shot, or Poison Arrow used within 5 seconds.

After rereading this it appears to come up very short. So we have to cast Arrow Spray before every Snipe? I mean really?

Just can't get my head round this. ;)

Nice buff to acid spray at least.
  • CelticStones
    CelticStones
    ✭✭✭
    'Asylum and Perfect Asylum Weapons'

Yet again locked out of these weapons (same with vMA weapons) due to low bandwidth and high ping. I have managed to complete 2 trial runs out of about 15 runs, due to game crashing/lagging so bad, and will be forever stuck on the last boss of vMA up top stage. Not everyone has 10mbps or more. Struggling with my <1/2 mbps max up and down............
  • Syrusthevirus187
    Syrusthevirus187
    ✭✭✭✭

You're right the guy with 690 cp has no advantage over the person with 160, we stand corrected. Must be a frequent BG player as well, am I right.

He earned those cp by playing the game longer. What is with gamers these days? You dont don't want to do any hard work. Everyone has the same opportunity to play as much as they want and grow as strong as they want.
  • Tonturri
    Tonturri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any chance Wardens will be allowed to use Nature's Grasp/that other morph on their bear pet again? We could during the PTS, but something broke it. It was a lovely extra use of an otherwise (insofar as I've been able to gather from build videos, etc) underused ability.
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So when I read the following initially I was excited about what appeared to a buff for bows, provided you were using a particular trial weapon. 5 seconds of 50% more damage from Snipe appeared to be a single target buff, requiring a shifting of skills but a buff none the less.
    [*]Piercing Spray (Perfected)
    • When you deal damage with Arrow Spray, you cause enemies hit to take 50% more damage from the direct damage portion of your next Snipe, Scatter Shot, or Poison Arrow used within 5 seconds.
    [*]Piercing Spray
    • When you deal damage with Arrow Spray, you cause enemies hit to take 45% more damage from the direct damage portion of your next Snipe, Scatter Shot, or Poison Arrow used within 5 seconds.

After rereading this it appears to come up very short. So we have to cast Arrow Spray before every Snipe? I mean really?

Just can't get my head round this. ;)

Nice buff to acid spray at least.

I have to test it still, but the more I think about it the more it appears to be breaking even if not a loss. My optimism has declined the more I analyze the numbers and it's really kind of despressing.
    Templar's are evil..
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    Kinda funny the things that are fixed and the things that are broken...
    5gq9z7sbc2qc.png
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭

He earned those cp by playing the game longer. What is with gamers these days? You dont don't want to do any hard work. Everyone has the same opportunity to play as much as they want and grow as strong as they want.

Just shutup if you're going to respond with something completely irrelevant to the point my man. No advantage belongs in battlegrounds, nor should there be any hand holding lol what's wrong with gamers? People like you who've grown accustomed to the hand holding if anything, no competitive spirit & a need to feel entitled to an advantage.

Battlegrounds as they are now are fine balance wise, period.
  • Jaybe_Mawfaka
    Jaybe_Mawfaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol this the comments are so toxic. Surprisingly I actually enjoy most of the changes, keep it up
  • joaaocaampos
    joaaocaampos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Transmutation
    (...)
    • Transmutation can only be done at a Transmute Station, which is a new service station found in the Brass Fortress.
      • Home furnishing versions of these stations may also be purchased for Writ Vouchers from Rolis Hlaalu the Master Writ Merchant.
    • Transmutation requires Transmute Crystals, precious resources occasionally received for successfully completing Veteran PvE activities such as Pledges, Trials, and Arenas, and several PvP sources such as Rewards for the Worthy, Battleground end of match rewards, and AvA end of campaign rewards. Transmute Crystals are an account wide, capped currency which cannot be banked or traded.
    (...)

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Transmutation Station
    Why not in Wayrest, Elden Root, Mournhold and Belkarth? Why do I need to have access to Clockwork City DLC? This is not right!

Transmute Crystals cannot be banked
    Really? Do I need to farm Transmutation Crystal with my Crafter? Will I be required to do veteran content with my Crafter? WHY??? NO, ZOS! Change it, please!
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Transmutation
    (...)
    • Transmutation can only be done at a Transmute Station, which is a new service station found in the Brass Fortress.
      • Home furnishing versions of these stations may also be purchased for Writ Vouchers from Rolis Hlaalu the Master Writ Merchant.
    • Transmutation requires Transmute Crystals, precious resources occasionally received for successfully completing Veteran PvE activities such as Pledges, Trials, and Arenas, and several PvP sources such as Rewards for the Worthy, Battleground end of match rewards, and AvA end of campaign rewards. Transmute Crystals are an account wide, capped currency which cannot be banked or traded.
    (...)

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Transmutation Station
    Why not in Wayrest, Elden Root, Mournhold and Belkarth? Why do I need to have access to Clockwork City DLC? This is not right!

Transmute Crystals cannot be banked
    Really? Do I need to farm Transmutation Crystal with my Crafter? Will I be required to do veteran content with my Crafter? WHY??? NO, ZOS! Change it, please!

It says it's account wide, so you should have access to any you earn on your non-crafter.
    Templar's are evil..
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless I missed it no sorc nerfs.,
  • joaaocaampos
    joaaocaampos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It says it's account wide, so you should have access to any you earn on your non-crafter.

I'm calmer. But I think they should explain it better.
  • Borelock762
    Borelock762
    ✭✭
    so now nightblades wont need to farm master 2h anymore :/
  • Jusey1
    Jusey1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fortified Brass (All)

(2) Max Health
    (3) Physical Resistance
    (4) Spell Resistance
    (5) Adds 5170 Physical Resistance
    (5) Adds 5170 Spell Resistance

- My 2H tank will like this set. Gonna have to start farming some Ruby Ingots now to make this set. Currently, I only am using one full set with my 2H tank while my other set pieces are just simply there to give me more health and resistances... This set does that exact thing but I get more Spell Resistances and such from this.
  • Epicasballs
    Epicasballs
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like the changes to vMA/Master weps... I'm hoping the Master destro set bonus applies to the DoT aswell. Magblades and Magplars need some PvE love or nerf Msorcs to thier level for fairness sake. Feel like the community has been saying this for too long and it'll continue to be ignored though.

Please reverse CP BG's change. I play BG's because they're no CP... most players do I think. Or give the option for either CP or no CP. And if we're getting another BG game mode can we select game modes please... grinding BG's for achievements is a huge RNG pain.

Also can we get an Imperial City campaign... untether it from Cyrodiil. It's a pain to excess Imperial City and more folks might actually partake in that content if it were easier to excess. Plus by not spreading out the few players who do play in IP we would now have other players to compete against that might otherwise be in a different campaign playing. Have a no CP and a CP version.

Overall more good than bad. My only disappointments was in the PvE combat balance changes. Please show love to Magplars and Magblades. Please.