Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NA PC CALL 2 ARMS: DC and AD, SHOR NEEDS YOU!

• Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with the efforts here ... this game is the most rewarding when you run a small to medium sized group 8 to 10 is a sweet spot.. No lag everyone has a job and a role ... you can actually see individual contributions of each player... 8-10 people can do anything on the map... why do you need more in a group? You do not have to win to have fun... working together in this type of setup is rewarding in itself...

Zergs..are just numbers carrying the field with ults.. You can never see what's really happening with your team mates plus creating lag for everyone else around them.. Teamspeak is horrid.. Drama!!! People not listening more drama...People constantly saying stuff like they fully understand the game when they know nothing..Constant complaining about OP builds that are not OP which leads to a disagreement.. Much harder to make lasting gaming friends..

Guys we have added some really good folks in our guild in ESO but it's because our guild is small that we have developed our relatioships... We all know what each other does for a living ... what music they like... what movies they like... so much more personal ...

PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So @Rickter you had fun? Maybe it's not a dead campaign after all. ;)
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty slow atm yellow just emp.. the server should pick at primetime... Red tried to defend some pretty good small fights...
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maybe you can get the DC players from Kyne - at least on PS4 NA - for the last few weeks they have spent a lot of time pop locked while AD and EP might have 1 or maybe 2 bars up.

And what is it with AD and DC ignoring each other a lot of the time to 'gang up' on EP?

I'm not fundamentally bound to any one alliance but have been on EP a lot because a friend has until recently only been running EP characters. But I have seen a lot of times when the other alliances work together, even fighting side by side, to make sure EP is beaten.

I was not in PVP a lot prior to a couple of months ago, so there might be a history in it, but it just seems to me that AD and DC have a shared hatred of EP.

Also, while I have characters in all alliances, I am not one for switching between them during a campaign, but I have seen a lot of it over the last few weeks in Kyne. I understand people can do it without any malicious intent, especially if the campaign numbers are unbalanced, but I am sure more do it for their own good.

Example 1: I'm fighting beside a player one day and then he ganks me with a character from a different alliance the next day, before switching again and telling us in chat how bad we are.
    Example 2: Someone who was Emp yesterday on another alliance is suddenly on their character in our alliance, supposedly helping us get and keep Emp.

Is this what I should expect to see all the time in PVP, or are these 'rare' exceptions?
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And so it begins, the yellow hordes are overtaking Shor just like everywhere else.
    Nvm this is a PC thread! lmao
    Edited by TequilaFire on July 12, 2017 10:37PM
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Richter we came on around 10pm est.. and push back on the reds until about 11:30... Had fun ..

PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was on from 8-10:15PM EST. had a group of 8 tonight. picking up steam. felt like we could really influence the map but we never moved past Ales/Bruma/Dragonclaw. The three just kept getting lit over and over by red.

LOTS of red online last night. but it was really cool to see <Scourge Alliance> again! props to the wolves for keeping the tradition alive.

And in regards to whether im having fun - yes I am the last two days. But there are a lot of factors that would contribute to that. many of which are exterior to the actual campaign. I had fun on Almalexia which was arguably more dead than Shor! so jsut because im having fun doesnt really say much. if anything this is one big PR ploy to bring attention to the server. youre welcome.

and it does not negate or otherwise satisfy the argument that Shor will be a fake campaign. My argument, and the ONLY thing that will make Shor competitive, meaningful and not infamously known as an Emperor flipping campaign is what I said earlier: consistent community
    I have always put community over content. always. because there is a bigger picture and thats the soul of what keeps you logging in day after day. thats your friends, your guild, etc. thats what a community is. events that focus on community are "community builders". skyshard hunting, vet dungeon clears, small-medium pvp and IC world boss clears - those are COMMUNITY BUILDERS. I am holding a pvp bootcamp this saturday to teach ALL cyrodiil basics. this isnt thrusting people into pvp. no. im teaching them what objectives are and what they do. im showing how to properly siege a wall. best places to siege, what skills benefit pvp depending on group size etc.

Im a builder. its what i do. and i have a [snip] good track record with one smudge in 3 years. [snip] fine record.

you need consistent guilds homing on the server getting invested and pushing objectives. not overflowers looking for lag free "good fights". Thats not community. thats freelance self fulfillment. thats why i was triggered because @ZOS_BrianWheeler enabled the de-investment of community orientation for Shor.

they catered to cry babies that did not follow through with what they said they would. that was to utilize Shor as overflow because vivec was oh so boo-hoo bad. no. you guys continued to pile yourselves onto Vivec just like Trueflame. ZOS probably should have opened shor at the end of Vivec campaign-cycle. that would have been smart. or maybe zos was just trying to get relief out to players crying so hard. but it was moot, because the crying was 80% staged
    think about it: Big guilds cant play with each other when the queues are out of control. so they want everyone NOT in their guild to get off the server so THEIR guild can play at the same time. send them to the forums to cry for days on end til zos does something. notice there are no more cry threads, but Shor is still empty?

eep! i scare myself sometimes.
    Edited by Rickter on July 13, 2017 12:29PM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:

• Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    As with Haderus, I wish I could take DR back there but from everything I hear there are too many EP on that server already. We enjoy running around 10 ish people.
    Edited by Dutchessx on July 13, 2017 2:32PM
    Former Guild Leader Darkest Requiem
    Dutchessx - Sorcerer - EP NA
    Dütchess - Templar - DC NA
    Dutchess of Lost Souls - DC NA
    The Dark Dutchess- Sorcerer - DC NA
    Ðutchess - Templar - DC NA
    Always beware the sound of hooves in the night
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wasnt online yesterday, hopefully tonight i can lead an AD PuG group open to all to get some action on the server.
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    I was on from 8-10:15PM EST. had a group of 8 tonight. picking up steam. felt like we could really influence the map but we never moved past Ales/Bruma/Dragonclaw. The three just kept getting lit over and over by red.

LOTS of red online last night. but it was really cool to see <Scourge Alliance> again! props to the wolves for keeping the tradition alive.

And in regards to whether im having fun - yes I am the last two days. But there are a lot of factors that would contribute to that. many of which are exterior to the actual campaign. I had fun on Almalexia which was arguably more dead than Shor! so jsut because im having fun doesnt really say much. if anything this is one big PR ploy to bring attention to the server. youre welcome.

and it does not negate or otherwise satisfy the argument that Shor will be a fake campaign. My argument, and the ONLY thing that will make Shor competitive, meaningful and not infamously known as an Emperor flipping campaign is what I said earlier: consistent community
    I have always put community over content. always. because there is a bigger picture and thats the soul of what keeps you logging in day after day. thats your friends, your guild, etc. thats what a community is. events that focus on community are "community builders". skyshard hunting, vet dungeon clears, small-medium pvp and IC world boss clears - those are COMMUNITY BUILDERS. I am holding a pvp bootcamp this saturday to teach ALL cyrodiil basics. this isnt thrusting people into pvp. no. im teaching them what objectives are and what they do. im showing how to properly siege a wall. best places to siege, what skills benefit pvp depending on group size etc.

Im a builder. its what i do. and i have a [snip] good track record with one smudge in 3 years. [snip] fine record.

you need consistent guilds homing on the server getting invested and pushing objectives. not overflowers looking for lag free "good fights". Thats not community. thats freelance self fulfillment. thats why i was triggered because @ZOS_BrianWheeler enabled the de-investment of community orientation for Shor.

they catered to cry babies that did not follow through with what they said they would. that was to utilize Shor as overflow because vivec was oh so boo-hoo bad. no. you guys continued to pile yourselves onto Vivec just like Trueflame. ZOS probably should have opened shor at the end of Vivec campaign-cycle. that would have been smart. or maybe zos was just trying to get relief out to players crying so hard. but it was moot, because the crying was 80% staged
    think about it: Big guilds cant play with each other when the queues are out of control. so they want everyone NOT in their guild to get off the server so THEIR guild can play at the same time. send them to the forums to cry for days on end til zos does something. notice there are no more cry threads, but Shor is still empty?

Give it a week... Several of us are on the leaderboards on Vivec in DeadWait... We went to Shore last night last night to get away from the relentless zergs... It was refreshing to fight much smaller numbers...

Also AD has not had q's this week on Vivec... Like I said we will be there...
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • Soul_Demon
    Soul_Demon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Durham wrote: »

Give it a week... Several of us are on the leaderboards on Vivec in DeadWait... We went to Shore last night last night to get away from the relentless zergs... It was refreshing to fight much smaller numbers...

Also AD has not had q's this week on Vivec... Like I said we will be there...

I would think there are quite a few on leaderboards on Vivec who are trying to pull off one last win and leaderboards rewards as you are. Matter of fact, I would say expect a big change in population after camp is over.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    whoooo!! yeah DC is bottom of the board:

Screenshot_20170713_200805.jpg

BUT I log into this:

Screenshot_20170713_200331.jpg

Oh and EP just crowned Emp, its almost like, AD pushed DC back and flipped the map so EP could get another crack at emperor.

AD literally left EP completely alone and made sure DC was pushed all the way back so im logging in just to take my gate keeps back

yet ya'll complain on sotha.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

BUT I log into this:

Oh and EP just crowned Emp, its almost like, AD pushed DC back and flipped the map so EP could get another crack at emperor.

AD literally left EP completely alone and made sure DC was pushed all the way back so im logging in just to take my gate keeps back

This just looks like EP players on AD alt accounts . When I see somethings happening that makes no sense for that faction then that's my conclusion . Remember EP is so over populated they can fill more then one faction to achieve goals .
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

BUT I log into this:

DC home keeps yellow on that photo have been yellow for the past 9 hours, because there is no DC pop on.... not because of a conspiracy of AD avoiding EP.

But yes, server is off to be very bad start. All 3 factions need pop on the same damn time. Whenever Monty and I log on oceanic time, we've been farming this DC group that keep trying to pvdoor crown. When we are offline, AD pvdoors the map. And then primetime US, EP is on to crown.

There is currently extreme pop imbalance all determined by timezone.
    Neqamancer | Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    all i know, is its going to be a long night for us. so far, shor is a 5/10
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oceanic time: Monty and I are pretty much the only AD on, there is sometimes a small group of potato AD that are not even CP capped. Some EP seasoned players that farm the AD potatoes. When they are not farming the AD potatoes, they are helping us team orange defend against the DC group of about 7 - 13 that try to pvdoor. The DC are usually farmed and thwarted by our combined effort, and then rage quit before US daytime.

US early daytime: EP gets a decent population. Around this time they crown and hold emp till about 11am EST. AD picks up around this time and bulldozes to emp by around 1pm EST.

US Primetime: EP gets a zerg and pvdoor dethrones AD, then crowns EP again.

Rinse and repeat. This has been the cycle the last 4 days.
    Edited by Lord_Hev on July 14, 2017 12:57AM
    Neqamancer | Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
  • Montayva
    Montayva
    ✭✭✭✭

BUT I log into this:

An hour earlier than this and AD had the map completely yellow. Apparently an organised guild group came in not too long after Qam and I called it quits last night and painted the map yellow. Completely yellow. And then logged off. They weren't bias, just that EP had more people log on sooner than DC I guess.

The *** thing is that all those AD leave then just let EP steamroll the map. I'm sure those EP will leave soon and DC will do the same as they do every night -_-
    Edited by Montayva on July 14, 2017 1:11AM
    Montayva: EP, AD, DC Magplar | Mistress Montayva: AD, DC, EP Mag DK | Rharhey: EP, AD Mag Sorccrafters
    Nirnrewt/ Nutella/Nirncrux: AD, EP, DC Stamblades+Stamdens
    ES Cosplayer wannabe

Beholder of the power to unleash the QAM HAM
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its sort of like, emp flipping .. .
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd bring our AD smallman in occasionally, but it seems like depending on the timing we'd be just as likely to be helping the emp flipping as we would to be fighting it.

We'll still probably be in from time to time when Sotha is being stupid, but so far that hasn't alligned with nights when we have a group worth moving.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if yellow doesnt have a lot of keeps, i apologize, but we are going for our scrolls.

good fights <Dead Wait> @Durham

totally ganked me while i was typing this at brindle
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so this AD guild, didnt catch the tag. . . had about 12 or so, overwhelmed my group, took the scroll and sent their unkillable infinite sustain mag warden to the water and dropped the scroll in the water.

I know thats an old thing, but is the ruthlessness and unsportsmanship like behavior necessary on a hurting server like Shor? what the [snip] was that anyway? some vivec bull[snip]?
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nah we don't do that on Vivec.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if yellow doesnt have a lot of keeps, i apologize, but we are going for our scrolls.

good fights <Dead Wait> @Durham

totally ganked me while i was typing this at brindle

I was not with them tonight must have been @takuto leading them... I'm at hotel resort with my family... I will be on tomorrow night..
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so this AD guild, didnt catch the tag. . . had about 12 or so, overwhelmed my group, took the scroll and sent their unkillable infinite sustain mag warden to the water and dropped the scroll in the water.

I know thats an old thing, but is the ruthlessness and unsportsmanship like behavior necessary on a hurting server like Shor? what the [snip] was that anyway? some vivec bull[snip]?

They wonder why Vivec has constant pop; maybe they should cool out on the griefing lol
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Y'all need to stop worrying about population balance and campaign score. Maybe in time, more people will come to Shor and balance the population, but for now, just enjoy the lagfree PvP! :)

Did you expect any different? Some people are just never satisfied...

-rolls eyes-
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC's original dueling and PvP community guild
    Now NA/PC's dueling, BGs, small scale, GvG, and general PvP community. We float just under 500 members. Mail me in game for an invite.

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @NightbladeMechanics as far as im concerned you dont even pvp. So what does your opinion matter anymore?
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sounds like you need a group at the start of US primetime to defend/ farm the final emp keep from EP.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good gravy, i pvp'd for hours on my AD, there was LITERALLY no one online when i was on, prompting me to believe that this server is only active when flipping emp. The ep on this server seem to be very timid and they only seem to fight when they are at 2 bars at least. ugh, if we want this server to be healthy again we have to farm those emp traders, its not hard to break up the emp trading thing, all we gotta do is stop the crowning's by defending/ganking their siege.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good gravy, i pvp'd for hours on my AD, there was LITERALLY no one online when i was on, prompting me to believe that this server is only active when flipping emp. The ep on this server seem to be very timid and they only seem to fight when they are at 2 bars at least. ugh, if we want this server to be healthy again we have to farm those emp traders, its not hard to break up the emp trading thing, all we gotta do is stop the crowning's by defending/ganking their siege.

What time does the actual emp flip happen, generally?
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub