Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Patch Notes v3.0.4

• GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lum1on wrote: »
    Zuboko wrote: »
    I'm excited to see how the changes to Light and Heavy attacks will play out.

And a question about the changes to Grim focus, if I can fire off a bunch of light attacks fast enough is it possible to get two arrows at the same time?

No matter how fast you try to repeatedly hit that mouse one button, there's global cooldown of 1 second. So, basically, you can only cast 1 spell/attack per second. So there'll be at least 5 seconds between Grim focus' (and its morphs) bow procs.

thats not what hes asking. hes asking if he can do 10 light attacks and fire 2 spectral bows back to back.
    Edited by GreenSoup2HoT on May 15, 2017 4:11PM
    PS4 NA DC
  • aeowulf
    aeowulf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to clarify and make sure we're all on the same page, the Sorc adjustments and changes to Siphoning Strikes are not included in this patch. These will be coming in next week's PC patch on Live.

With a view that the first two iterations were not correct/viable, will it be changed back to how it is on live or will another change be risked that may not also be correct/viable? Sorcs kept their resource management, DK's got a change (my very boring DK shield tank actually went up from this) and the NB got hit with a sledgehammer when siphoning was actually turned into a heal. Or now it's a heal, will NB get a second resource return skill like DK's having two? I know you probably can't answer these but I actually enjoyed playing my NB last night and NB changes effectively remove NB tanking from the game. As I play a NB tank i am keen to know our future.

Personally I think it should be left as it is on live. It's a great resource return skill, that's without a doubt. It's also potentially the only thing NB's have going for them now. NB were originally very bursty - this has been tweaked a lot over the past couple of years (to stop ganking) but in return the NB has never been boosted in another area to compensate. Net result has been they have OK single target DPS but no AE DPS making their overall DPS comparatively low. Knock on effect they are basically not wanted in end game trials. (according to EU leaderboards, NB make up around 10% of players) Actually giving them sustain over the other classes actually gives them something they can potentially find useful in those trials, especially now it's been changed a lot. NB currently have no meta, should actually having great sustain be it?

I'm actually a little worried in general as we are 1 week away and there are some pretty hefty changes going in right now - thats not a lot of time if they need further tweaking :(
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    For those asking about igneous Sheild, it's something we're aware of and working on, but likely won't have a solution in place in time for launch.

Not good news for DKs, but thank you for acknowledging the issue.
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    For those asking about igneous Sheild, it's something we're aware of and working on, but likely won't have a solution in place in time for launch.

@ZOS_GinaBruno thanks for the response! Seeing as on Live the Major Mending buff has a flat duration, it seems like an efficient fix/compromise (from a development point of view) would be to simply keep the buff untethered from the shield as it is on Live and halve its duration from 6 seconds to 3.
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
  • alexkdd99
    alexkdd99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So instead of buffing the NBs magicka skills a little to make them PvE-wise just a little more viable compared to literally any other class.

We get 1 more required attack to fire Assassins Will. And the change of being able to fire it multiple times from a single cast is so braindead it hurts reading this.

I have trouble weaving (That bug you were too lazy to fix and instead declared a feature so long ago) already and get stuck in my animation 50% of the time in fights.

Yes, let's add more complication to the class that already requires you to have parkinson to play it effectively. A+ Horse dung.

How do you imagine NB players ZOS? Do we have to drink 50 cans of energy drinks a day to play this class 'right' ?

Seriously, if you want your players to do this weaving *** more and more with each patch, fix its animation hiccups.

And honestly, the Spectral Bow hits for about 65% of what Crystal Fragments from the sorcerer hits for. What do Sorcerers have to do to get their inhumane crystal frag crit? Press 1 button.

NBs? We need to do the light attack weaving *** dance for about half of the performance of a skill another class needs to push only 1 button for. Getting the spectral bow also takes ages compared to just press the crystal frags button.

And those 8% from minor berserk the skill grants not even remotely evens this out. If it would, people would actually ask for NBs for trials.

Probably because crystal frags is never guaranteed to proc. Assassin's will is guaranteed to proc after set requirements. So assassin's will is more reliable, that would be why they aren't comparable.

Seems I read that the pet nerfs weren't coming at all this patch? And would be the next big patch, as in not with Morrowind at all? Maybe I am imagining this? Never mind, just more misinformation floating around.

Still I don't think people realize that those sorc parses with pets are not viable for a lot of the content. Especially not for any competitive content. Just because something is good on a target skeleton doesn't mean it will be good in a trial or PvP. The only thing they are good at is solo play (vma) or dungeons.
    Edited by alexkdd99 on May 15, 2017 4:28PM
  • Prospero_ESO
    Prospero_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    And still nothing about the issues with corrupting pollen and natures gift.......

Great job Zos at obfuscating
  • Weps
    Weps
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not saying this is a good round of patch notes because clearly, it isn't, but at least you're showing some kind of vague interest in listening to what players are saying and trying, I said trying, to implement it.

I don't know if it's the amount of canceled subscriptions or whatever, but at least it gives a little bit of hope.
    Now I hope you'll keep going down this road and listen a little bit more to what players are asking to keep the fun in this game, there are still some classes that need love.

@Wrobel, even @ZOS_JessicaFolsom on ESO Live asked you if that's everything you've got on the DK front.
    Is pretty much significative of the DK situation, don't you think?
    So I'm going to ask you again, is that it?
    PS4 EU - CP 1000+ - EP Loyal

My EU Preciouses
    Aemon Dk | Imperial Dragonknight Tank
    Guari Gaburiefu | PvP Stamplar - Soon PvE tank
    Nadija Zenobia | 45k+ PvE Dk - PvP Leaper
    Naga del Serpente | High Elf Magicka Sorc PVE DPS - Soon tb 2nd crafter
    Azor Ahai V | Dunmer Magicka DK for PVP and Pve
    Jabba D'Cat | Khajiit Stamplar
    Gennarino Auditore | 7k Weapon damage Bosmer Stamblade / Ganking experimental build
    Rina Inbasu | Dunmer Magblade, my bomblade
    Zelgadis Greywords | High Elf Magplar
    Nachael Jordan | Redguard Stamsorc DPS
    Orghuz Diul | StamWar DPS
    This-Will-Buff-If | Argonian Warden Trial Off tank
    Amelia Tesla Sallilune | Breton Magden PvP DD / PvE healer
    Sap-My-Shield | PvP Nooblade, now dead PvE Tank
  • Smmokkee
    Smmokkee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever.

Who even knows what these guys are doing anymore lol.

Edited by Smmokkee on May 15, 2017 4:23PM
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    merciless resolve is bugged, the proc doesnt fire consistently and the icon shows the proc on skillbar but doesnt fire,only recasts.
  • Smmokkee
    Smmokkee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    alexkdd99 wrote: »
    So instead of buffing the NBs magicka skills a little to make them PvE-wise just a little more viable compared to literally any other class.

We get 1 more required attack to fire Assassins Will. And the change of being able to fire it multiple times from a single cast is so braindead it hurts reading this.

I have trouble weaving (That bug you were too lazy to fix and instead declared a feature so long ago) already and get stuck in my animation 50% of the time in fights.

Yes, let's add more complication to the class that already requires you to have parkinson to play it effectively. A+ Horse dung.

How do you imagine NB players ZOS? Do we have to drink 50 cans of energy drinks a day to play this class 'right' ?

Seriously, if you want your players to do this weaving *** more and more with each patch, fix its animation hiccups.

And honestly, the Spectral Bow hits for about 65% of what Crystal Fragments from the sorcerer hits for. What do Sorcerers have to do to get their inhumane crystal frag crit? Press 1 button.

NBs? We need to do the light attack weaving *** dance for about half of the performance of a skill another class needs to push only 1 button for. Getting the spectral bow also takes ages compared to just press the crystal frags button.

And those 8% from minor berserk the skill grants not even remotely evens this out. If it would, people would actually ask for NBs for trials.

Probably because crystal frags is never guaranteed to proc. Assassin's will is guaranteed to proc after set requirements. So assassin's will is more reliable, that would be why they aren't comparable.

Seems I read that the pet nerfs weren't coming at all this patch? And would be the next big patch, as in not with Morrowind at all? Maybe I am imagining this?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. hey guys if you didn't know assassin will is better then crystal frags.. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah... Good one bud.

That *** procs multiple times in those 20 seconds.
    Edited by Smmokkee on May 15, 2017 4:27PM
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea, this heavy attack stuff is a poor idea - you need to realise that heavy attack sustain is far too strong in PvP, atleast make it interuptable if it is buffed...
    Yt Channell: Blobsky

DC EU Nightblade
    Owner of 'The Travelling Merchant' - Craglorn trade guild since near release!
  • aeowulf
    aeowulf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually feel sorry for Naryu, presuming she's a NB.
  • Glamdring
    Glamdring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler You think stam nb is in a good place for what they bring to any groupcontent in pve and pvp? You know how many stam nbs that are used in endgame trials and pvp Groups?
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Seems I'll start saving money
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Rikumaru
    Rikumaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nightblade
    • Assassination
      • Grim Focus:
        • You can now fire multiple Assassin’s Will or Assassin’s Scourge bow procs from a single cast of this ability and its morphs.
        • Increased the amount of Light or Heavy Attacks needed to obtain an Assassin’s Will or Assassin’s Scourge bow proc to 5 attacks from 4.
      • Merciless Resolve (Grim Focus morph): Reduced the duration of the snare from this morph’s Assassin’s Will bow proc to 3 seconds from 5 seconds.
        Developer Comments:
        Allowing you to fire multiple Assassin’s Will procs from a single cast of Grim Focus should streamline the ability usage by eliminating the need to recast it early. We’ve increased the amount of attacks needed to obtain a proc slightly, but the net result should be an increase in Nightblade PvE DPS with the extra global cooldowns.

Is this a joke? Our sustain skill just got castrated while you apparently plan to buff nightblades and then you add a QoL change to grim focus to make it nicer to use AND THEN nerf it? Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful.
    Overload rework. Power Overload now does physical damage and grants you the power of a tornado: You throw a brick at the target with a light attack, and you hammer your head into that brick with every heavy attack. We have decreased its Ultimate cost, but increased the chance that you get stuck in the animation.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    room4nqwsc4a.png
    Quests
    • Broken Bonds:
      • The tutorial can no longer be abandoned.
    That makes sense ;)
    Edited by Enodoc on May 15, 2017 4:42PM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • VierulSquirrel
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4121705#Comment_4121705
    I'm sorry to post this in here but when I read about the ice staff heavy attack. Really? Please fix the ice staff first! Read over the initial post in this thread.
    P.S - I forgot that chilled is already supposed to apply minor maim.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. It's not fair that DKs igneous buff gets removed simply because another DK is around. Revert change until the issue can be fixed
    2. I will admit the 30% buff to resources on heavy attacks is substantial, couple with the faster time, @Blobsky post #132 may have a point
    3. i still think magicka warden is a poor DPS choice and awkward to play in competitive situations
    4. The crystal frag nerf on sorcs was gratuitous and not necessary; it's the pet.
    5. The Nova faster drop time would be welcome if the ultimate was actually good enough that templars and raid leaders would want to use it.
    6. I think @Wrobel and @ZOS_RichLambert should open world on a mDK on Trueflame every night for the entirety of this Update. I'm thinking this is the only way I'll ever see another patch notes I'd actually look forward to reading
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LiquidPony wrote: »

@Mordenkainen ... ... I just almost can't even ...

You got a source for that?

Yolo sorc parse, where the max frag proc was a little over 50k:
    http://image.prntscr.com/image/50d05e9517704ad58a77e5a668384d02.png

Magblade parse, same boss, where the max Assasin's Will proc was 61k (and the buff/debuff uptime is much worse in this group):
    https://www2.pic-upload.de/img/32790959/vmol_boss1_46k.png

This sounds like a L2P issue. Weaving is important for many game mechanics. Siphoning, Spectral Bow, Maelstrom staves, BSW/Scathing uptime, etc. If you can't weave, then roll a heavy attack build.

Sorcs are preferred over magblades because: Liquid Lightning, Volatile Familiar, and Ward. Nothing to do with Frag procs.

That screenshot comparison is nice. Proves my point actually. You need to hit only 1 button to get that 50k crit compared to 4 (next patch 5) light attacks which take about 4 (5) seconds to get 11k more.

In the meantime Sorcs can hammer at least 3 more of those 50k frags out provided their procs go off.

Also, I have no VMA weapons (what a surprise). And people posting as if they are a requirement is just scary at best.

I am playing ESO since day 1 of the first beta. Tell me, how much learning do I have to do still to be able to play the game? I get to 20k dps regularily on my magNB and 24k on good days.

Also my comparison for Sorcs VS NB desireability for trials was based on the classe overall performance. Not crystal frags. I even paragraphed my text, thought that's recognizeable.

Well you've been playing "since day 1" but you still don't understand how Frag procs work.
    You need to hit only 1 button to get that 50k crit

No.

You need to hit an arbitrary number of buttons to get the Frag off. Could be 1 Force Pulse and then 1 Frag. Could be 7 Force Pulses and no Frag. Note that there is a very minor total DPS difference between Frags and Grim Focus in the parses I posted, even though Yolo's parse includes significantly better group buffs.
    I am playing ESO since day 1 of the first beta. Tell me, how much learning do I have to do still to be able to play the game? I get to 20k dps regularily on my magNB and 24k on good days.

Honestly not sure how to respond to that without sounding rude, but ... apparently you have a lot of learning yet to do if 20k DPS is your average.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy days, some interesting changes to wep attacks :)
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    1. It's not fair that DKs igneous buff gets removed simply because another DK is around. Revert change until the issue can be fixed
    2. I will admit the 30% buff to resources on heavy attacks is substantial, couple with the faster time, @Blobsky post #132 may have a point
    3. i still think magicka warden is a poor DPS choice and awkward to play in competitive situations
    4. The crystal frag nerf on sorcs was gratuitous and not necessary; it's the pet.
    5. The Nova faster drop time would be welcome if the ultimate was actually good enough that templars and raid leaders would want to use it.
    6. I think @Wrobel and @ZOS_RichLambert should open world on a mDK on Trueflame every night for the entirety of this Update. I'm thinking this is the only way I'll ever see another patch notes I'd actually look forward to reading

That would require Rich to stop zerg surfing DC while spamming Snipe behind 30 people though. That'll never happen.
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Smmokkee wrote: »

Seems I read that the pet nerfs weren't coming at all this patch? And would be the next big patch, as in not with Morrowind at all? Maybe I am imagining this?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. hey guys if you didn't know assassin will is better then crystal frags.. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah... Good one bud.

The anti-sorc nonsense around here is astoundingly ignorant.

With the change to Grim Focus, you'll see the Assasin's Will proc doing more DPS on average than Frags. It's already pretty close because Assasin's Will hits harder, but currently isn't procced off cooldown for most players due to the re-cast requirement.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wooooow 30% extra resource from heavy attacks! Awesome!

Here's the total values for the resource return:
    • "Increases healing received by 8% and increases the Magicka or Stamina your Heavy Attacks restore by 25%."
    • Increased the resources restored by fully-charged Heavy Attacks by 30%

I don't think they nerfed the Live value on the PTS yet. So depending on if its additive, you are looking at around 50% extra resources for heavy attack. If you use Heavy Armor with resto staff and no CP for heavy attack:
    fooihbteb85j.png
    (i added zos's 30% buff to the CP.HAMagRestore line.)

Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • potirondb16_ESO
    potirondb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Some stuff will be in early acces.

Won't talk about sorc since I've a bias but if you want my opinion if they nerf pet damage it would be nice to have an immunity so that pet couldnt be kill in pve.

Sorc without pet are as any other class dps wise while with one they beat them but over time zenimax has shown interest for pet being a part of sorc life while they know they arent always welcome.

I would also consider nerfing daedric curse not going 60% increase but 50 maybe it would rule out some 12% dpsing pet too.
  • grim_tactics
    grim_tactics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smmokkee wrote: »

Don't know what you're talking about.

Sometimes C-Frags procs a decent amount - other times you can do several rotations and it doesn't proc at all. Done several duels where C-Frags only proc'd once the whole fight. That's with a shield on the same bar and spammable attack.

So yeah, guy has a point.
  • dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some target dummy numbers:

Lightning heavy attacks take 2.5 seconds to fully channel
    With 75 points in Tenacity, they restore 4140 Magicka, equaling 1656 per second, or an additional 828 Magicka regen while spamming heavy attacks.

Fire/Ice heavy attacks take 2.18 seconds to fully charge
    With 75 points in Tenacity, they restore 3218 Magicka, equaling 1476 per second, or an additional 738 Magicka regen while spamming heavy attacks.

Resto: 4635 every 2.36 sec

Bow: 3105 every 2.38 sec

2-Hander: 2765 every every 2.05 sec

Dual Wield: 2050 every 1.64 sec

It also seems like Lightning heavy attacks still do more overall damage than fire, though I'm using a template Sorc, so my numbers could be skewed.
    Edited by dpencil1 on May 15, 2017 7:25PM
  • TreeHugger1
    TreeHugger1
    ✭✭✭
    Just to clarify and make sure we're all on the same page, the Sorc adjustments and changes to Siphoning Strikes are not included in this patch. These will be coming in next week's PC patch on Live.

Please be gentle with the sorcs "adjustments" , I hope you are not going to nerf sorc to the ground without getting feedback in the pts.
    At least post the adjustments in the forums before morrowind's launch.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_RichLambert
    Edited by TreeHugger1 on May 15, 2017 4:55PM
  • Weps
    Weps
    ✭✭✭✭
    1. I think @Wrobel and @ZOS_RichLambert should open world on a mDK on Trueflame every night for the entirety of this Update. I'm thinking this is the only way I'll ever see another patch notes I'd actually look forward to reading

On Pts I hope, because if they play it live they can easily blame full damage specs and "infinite sustain issues".
    PS4 EU - CP 1000+ - EP Loyal

My EU Preciouses
    Aemon Dk | Imperial Dragonknight Tank
    Guari Gaburiefu | PvP Stamplar - Soon PvE tank
    Nadija Zenobia | 45k+ PvE Dk - PvP Leaper
    Naga del Serpente | High Elf Magicka Sorc PVE DPS - Soon tb 2nd crafter
    Azor Ahai V | Dunmer Magicka DK for PVP and Pve
    Jabba D'Cat | Khajiit Stamplar
    Gennarino Auditore | 7k Weapon damage Bosmer Stamblade / Ganking experimental build
    Rina Inbasu | Dunmer Magblade, my bomblade
    Zelgadis Greywords | High Elf Magplar
    Nachael Jordan | Redguard Stamsorc DPS
    Orghuz Diul | StamWar DPS
    This-Will-Buff-If | Argonian Warden Trial Off tank
    Amelia Tesla Sallilune | Breton Magden PvP DD / PvE healer
    Sap-My-Shield | PvP Nooblade, now dead PvE Tank
  • Mordenkainen
    Mordenkainen
    ✭✭✭✭

@Mordenkainen ... ... I just almost can't even ...

You got a source for that?

Yolo sorc parse, where the max frag proc was a little over 50k:
    http://image.prntscr.com/image/50d05e9517704ad58a77e5a668384d02.png

Magblade parse, same boss, where the max Assasin's Will proc was 61k (and the buff/debuff uptime is much worse in this group):
    https://www2.pic-upload.de/img/32790959/vmol_boss1_46k.png

This sounds like a L2P issue. Weaving is important for many game mechanics. Siphoning, Spectral Bow, Maelstrom staves, BSW/Scathing uptime, etc. If you can't weave, then roll a heavy attack build.

Sorcs are preferred over magblades because: Liquid Lightning, Volatile Familiar, and Ward. Nothing to do with Frag procs.

That screenshot comparison is nice. Proves my point actually. You need to hit only 1 button to get that 50k crit compared to 4 (next patch 5) light attacks which take about 4 (5) seconds to get 11k more.

In the meantime Sorcs can hammer at least 3 more of those 50k frags out provided their procs go off.

Also, I have no VMA weapons (what a surprise). And people posting as if they are a requirement is just scary at best.

Also my comparison for Sorcs VS NB desireability for trials was based on the classe overall performance. Not crystal frags. I even paragraphed my text, thought that's recognizeable.

Well you've been playing "since day 1" but you still don't understand how Frag procs work.
    You need to hit only 1 button to get that 50k crit

No.

You need to hit an arbitrary number of buttons to get the Frag off. Could be 1 Force Pulse and then 1 Frag. Could be 7 Force Pulses and no Frag. Note that there is a very minor total DPS difference between Frags and Grim Focus in the parses I posted, even though Yolo's parse includes significantly better group buffs.

Honestly not sure how to respond to that without sounding rude, but ... apparently you have a lot of learning yet to do if 20k DPS is your average.

I am sorry, is Crystal Fragment usage split into 2 slots on the bar? I also even mentioned "provided their procs go off". That's 5 words that explain the chunk of text you put below it. So yes, I do understand how Crystal Fragments work. And the detail picking aside on seconds and such, you can not deny that crystal frags is outright easier to use than Merciless Resolve as it genuinely requires less of the player.

And before you post anyhting else, keep in mind not everyone is the magic elite that pulls 45k dps pulls and can post those on forums in parse screenshots.

And if you do not know how to respond to it without being rude, that's just sad in my oppinion, so.. by all means, simply do not. Thank you.

I said my piece to those patch notes anyway.
  • llSRRll
    llSRRll
    ✭✭✭
    Still. Absolute. Garbage.

No other MMORPG on the planet punishes their players by making them micro-manage their resources, and players across the whole spectrum of the game will become vastly weaker with the way the current Morrowind Update is configured.

This is still an absolutely GARBAGE update...

Other mmo's have cool downs, Zos said when game came out they wanted a fast past game play that involved resource management not cool down so your absolutely wrong here.