Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.2.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

PTS Patch Notes v3.0.2

• VoodooWasser
    VoodooWasser
    ✭✭✭
    mNb still a poor Sorc as Pve DD.
  • dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magıc wrote: »
    Loving these patch notes more and more. The top PVE guilds: Hodor/Aquila/G+G from EU + Mech from NA will adapt like usual and prove why they're the best in their regions and in the World.

PvP? Infinite sustain is gone. Thank ***.

who?
  • DCanadianBacon
    DCanadianBacon
    ✭✭✭
    Orbital wrote: »
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Prive wrote: »
    [quote=

Sorcerer
    • Dark Magic
      • Crystal Fragments (Crystal Shard morph): Reduced the damage bonus of this morph’s instant-cast proc to 10% from 20%.
        Developer Comments:
        Sorcerer’s sustained damage in PvE and burst damage in PvP is currently too high, so reducing the damage bonus from Crystal Fragments brings them down slightly in both areas without being too punishing to the overall damage kit.

If you would play your own game, you would know that there will be 0 sorcs running crystal frags in PVE

Still every sorc will run it in PvE. Now it can hit even for 50k so You're saying everyone will unslot it because it'll hit max ~45k ?... Also crystal is skill from dark magic and provides 3% spell crit buff to whole group for 20 seconds from passive.

you will not have the resources to constantly weave forcepulse so it wont proc often, sorcs dont use this anymore

You know that there are 4 other skills on the bar to proc frags right? Every time people start up a rotation with Daedric Prey and the Unstable Familiar AoE, it has a chance to proc. That means you get an extra cheap 28k attack every 6 seconds in your rotation. In my tests, I proc at least 10-15 frags during a DPS test. People are still going to be using it just fine.
    Edited by DCanadianBacon on May 2, 2017 4:41PM
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Silky wrote: »
    I really hope you guys are quick to respond when you realize how much of a disaster this is once the patch goes live.

How will it be a disaster ?
    bring dps down so content in the game takes skill on sted of just button smashing
    i think a lot of the changers are good and will help the game out a lot
    people just cant look past it and see the big picture of what ZOS is trying to do :)

Yea, because burning down rahhkat in HM doesn´t take skill.......fml
  • Rjizzle09
    Rjizzle09
    ✭✭✭
    Basically anyone who defends zos at this point or even remotely likes the natch potes everytime probably arent even playing the game fully. More than likely youre casually doing quests in your hybrid build that doesnt make sense. People who actually do content and hard achievments are the ones yoset right now and rightfully so. I dont understand if people want an easy game go back to skyrim and stop trying to make this game skyrim onlineXD
  • VelociousLegend
    VelociousLegend
    ✭✭✭
    Disappointed with the lack of NB changes; magicka NB specifically.

There are plenty of good ideas and suggestions about mNB in this post:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/339529/magic-nightblade-megathread/p5

ZOS please read and consider some of these ideas. mNB is in a rough spot overall for both PvE and PvP.
    Xbox - NA
    GT: VelociousLegend
    PC - NA
    @VelociousLegend

"All gave some. Some gave all."
  • Zeuq
    Zeuq
    ✭✭✭
    Zvorgin wrote: »
    Mustard wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

I am in shock.. ZERO changes to DK?

Guess they have they DK right where they want it.

In the trash?
    Zeúq - Magicka Dragonknight DC
    Zeuq - Stamina Dragonknight DC
    Reyals (Previously Hugh Heffner) - Stamina Nightblade EP
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_VKMbppimZeaSNG4S_1-KQ
  • MotokoKusanagi34
    MotokoKusanagi34
    ✭✭✭
    "We still have plenty time" "they're going to adjust things" "it's just PTS"

img_097487uas.png
  • visionality
    visionality
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grunim wrote: »
    Delve daily quests acquired from Bolgrul in the Undaunted now award significantly more reputation.

Glad this is being buffed since 5 reputation is a very small amount. I wonder if significantly means 10 reputation instead of 5?

I'm sure it means 6 instead of 5 - that's 20% more :wink:
  • Paraflex
    Paraflex
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well player feedback was a huge miss for this PTS3.

Mag sorcs and heavy Stam sorcs will be quite strong and proc sets never got touched.

It's going to be easy to see the complaints on the forums over the next few months.

They talk about balance and seeing the big picture but you completely miss on skills like dark conversion? Wow....
    Hollykills CP 630 Templar Healer - Ad PS4 Warlord Rank

Max Stam/Mag Dk
    Max Stam Sorc
    Max Stam/Mag NB

Don't care to dps much so I heal.

• Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Were people expecting radical changes? Cause it's not going to happen at this point.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

Champion System
    • The Apprentice
      • Spell Erosion: Fixed an issue where this Champion passive was not functioning.
    • The Ritual
      • Piercing: Fixed an issue where this Champion passive was not functioning.

Were these not functioning only during the recent PTS updates, or have they also not been working on live server?

This was only on the PTS.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Luminous shards give back both resources again! I like that, it's the reason I went with luminous to begin with.

Still over a month away. Hopefully more changes like this will happen.
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw_Beta
    Oreyn_Bearclaw_Beta
    Soul Shriven
    I fail to see how this really nerfs the new HA meta. People still won't be able to sustain traditional rotations and on pure single target, this change is meaningless. What they really did was slow down out gauntlet times a bit.
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don;t know why so many people are wondering why there are no DK changes, or why ZoS has not taken into account player feedback on resource sustain, or why there weren't very many changes at all in these notes.

How you not been playing attention to the PTS process? All we are going to get is minor tweaks and token changes because ZoS has never modified, let alone reverted, the core essence of a patch. Quite frankly I don;t even know why people mash their F5 key in anticipation of Patch Notes when they have been nothing more than a compendium of nerfs for at least the past year and I would argue all the way back to the Imperial city Patch. Indeed, it has come to the point where I dread ZoS's updates because despite their good intentions, they keep making the game worse and more frustrating to play.

So much truth here. After the first PTS patch it's only minor tweaks, so the only "minor tweak" we can now hope for is that they revert the changes to light/medium armor passives but I'm not betting on it.
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Champion System
    • The Apprentice
      • Spell Erosion: Fixed an issue where this Champion passive was not functioning.
    • The Ritual
      • Piercing: Fixed an issue where this Champion passive was not functioning.

Were these not functioning only during the recent PTS updates, or have they also not been working on live server?

This was only on the PTS.

Hi @ZOS_GinaBruno - any new on EU live server?
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • Tonnopesce
    Tonnopesce
    ✭✭✭✭✭

[*]Magister Makes a Move: Florinna Avau will now actually stay rescued once you rescue her.

According to Princess Peach, that is not how this works.

Maybe Mario is the bad guy...
    Signature

• BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno we see that you try to change things according to the feedback we provide but if we tell you over and over again how somethings kill balance entirely and you do nothing about it it is just plain useless to provide you any feedback at all. Please clarify if we'll see any balance changes to the following things

Dark conversion and morphs
    Grim focus and morphs
    Battle roar
    Igneous shield
    Vigor and morphs (mainly cost)
    Endless Fury
    Curse
    Agony and morphs
    Light/ Medium armor passives
    Proc sets
    Power extraction (the worst aoe in the game)
    Equilibrium and morphs
    Shieldstacking
    Pirate Skeleton
    Cleave
    Snipe (in regards of usefulness dps wise)
    Blur and morphs
    Overall damage increase for: stamnb, stamplar, Stamdk, mag nb pve wise

Please answer this @ZOS_GinaBruno or @ZOS_JessicaFolsom I don't need a long explanation just a short yes or no behind everything I listed above
  • Agalloch
    Agalloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a beginning process to kill the game....:((((

I still hope the devs to listen to the players feedback...
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BohnT wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno we see that you try to change things according to the feedback we provide but if we tell you over and over again how somethings kill balance entirely and you do nothing about it it is just plain useless to provide you any feedback at all. Please clarify if we'll see any balance changes to the following things

Grim focus and morphs
    Battle roar
    Igneous shield
    Endless Fury
    Curse
    Agony and morphs
    Proc sets
    Equilibrium and morphs
    Shieldstacking
    Pirate Skeleton
    Cleave
    Blur and morphs

Please answer this @ZOS_GinaBruno or @ZOS_JessicaFolsom I don't need a long explanation just a short yes or no behind everything I listed above

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Awesome collection here of some of the balance issues still to be answered...
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orbital wrote: »
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Prive wrote: »
    [quote=

Sorcerer
    • Dark Magic
      • Crystal Fragments (Crystal Shard morph): Reduced the damage bonus of this morph’s instant-cast proc to 10% from 20%.
        Developer Comments:
        Sorcerer’s sustained damage in PvE and burst damage in PvP is currently too high, so reducing the damage bonus from Crystal Fragments brings them down slightly in both areas without being too punishing to the overall damage kit.

If you would play your own game, you would know that there will be 0 sorcs running crystal frags in PVE

Still every sorc will run it in PvE. Now it can hit even for 50k so You're saying everyone will unslot it because it'll hit max ~45k ?... Also crystal is skill from dark magic and provides 3% spell crit buff to whole group for 20 seconds from passive.

you will not have the resources to constantly weave forcepulse so it wont proc often, sorcs dont use this anymore

It still has the reduced cost instant cast, even if it does not proc as much. And, I might add, it should be proc'ed 35% of the time. It seems a whole lot more than that due to the weaving that this game requires.
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Glamdring
    Glamdring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No nerf to dark deal? And medium and light armour changes not reverted? Say hi to easy mode heavy armour stam sorcs....
  • MagnusBlackmane
    MagnusBlackmane
    ✭✭✭
    Rjizzle09 wrote: »
    Basically anyone who defends zos at this point or even remotely likes the natch potes everytime probably arent even playing the game fully. More than likely youre casually doing quests in your hybrid build that doesnt make sense. People who actually do content and hard achievments are the ones yoset right now and rightfully so. I dont understand if people want an easy game go back to skyrim and stop trying to make this game skyrim onlineXD

@Rjizzle09, funny thing is, I do believe that during release hype for ESO a lot of people wanted a Skyrim Online... they didn't deliver, the game got bashed. Now that devs are making good on "Skyrim Online" idea (or at least try hard to)... they get bashed. And yes I consider my self a casual ESO player at 2-4 hours of play a day max, playing it for fun and not for min/max number crunching.

Take a chill pill.
    Edited by MagnusBlackmane on May 2, 2017 5:22PM
    "You're trying too hard... do it at 80%, never 100%. Relax." - My sensei.
    --==--==--==--
    Server: EU PC
    Dracart - AD Khajiit, Currently Stamina Nightblade
  • cschwingeb14_ESO
    cschwingeb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Change Dark Deal to scale off of player level or revert DK helping hands back to scaling on max stat

That's already the way it is, both for Dark Exchange and Dark Deal. Both the heal and resource return are level based
  • Nichts
    Nichts
    ✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    So leeching strikes has a duration of 20s, so when you kinda need better sustain you have to wait 20s for this to give back resources, since you also reduced the resource you get per light/heavy atk? How is this good in any way....I fail to see it.

Well this is another step in the direction: "We want that everyone can finish all content and it does not matter if you are skilled in this game or not.
    EU-Server @Nichts
    Sanyarin'Donnerblatt - PvE Magicka Nightblade ⇒ Guide
    Sanyarin'Donneraether - PvP Magicka Nightblade
    Sanyarin'Donnerstahl - PvE Tank Nightblade
    Sanyarina'Donnerwasser - PvP Heal/Tank Templar / PvE Healer

• jakowolf
    jakowolf
    Time test my main MDK , thinking about game it self why cant we have skyshard account bound long with lord books crafting , don't mind levelling up class it self loseing all achievement on new toon to much
    same with pvp level make them all account bound it give player time play all class in game
  • Berenhir
    Berenhir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BohnT wrote: »
    Grim focus and morphs
    Battle roar
    Igneous shield
    Endless Fury
    Curse
    Agony and morphs
    Proc sets
    Equilibrium and morphs
    Shieldstacking
    Pirate Skeleton
    Cleave
    Blur and morphs

Dark conversion and morphs - No.
    Grim focus and morphs No.
    Battle roar Already addressed.
    Igneous shield Already addressed.
    Vigor and morphs (mainly cost) Already addressed.
    Endless Fury No.
    Curse Already addressed last patch.
    Agony and morphs No.
    Light/ Medium armor passives Already addressed.
    Proc sets Already addressed last patch.
    Power extraction (the worst aoe in the game) No.
    Equilibrium and morphs No.
    Shieldstacking Already addressed by overall cost increase.
    Pirate Skeleton Already addressed.
    Cleave No.
    Snipe (in regards of usefulness dps wise) No.
    Blur and morphs No.
    Overall damage increase for: stamnb No. , stamplar No. , Stamdk There are no stamDKs anymore as of Patch 3.0.0. , mag nb pve wise MagNB are already the strongest class in all of their PvE DLC content, namely skyshard hunting in IC, all of DB and TG DLC.

:trollface:
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact - Gray Host - Death Recap -#zergfarming -
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Be patient, I said, it's always week #2 before we see class changes based on feedback. Riiiight.

What should I test this week? How good my DKs are at crafting?
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone have a picture/information on the new Siphoning Attacks values? Dare I even ask?
  • Traybair_ESO
    Traybair_ESO
    ✭✭
    Pretty sure they are going to make staff heavy attack animations shorter and that is why they reduced the damage from tri-focus.