Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.2.1 is available.

DK Changes... Seriously?

• Dragath
    Dragath
    ✭✭✭✭
    MaxwellC wrote: »
    @Dragath
    Yeah reducing sustain isn't bad but when you mess with something that wasn't and isn't a problem that ruins balance by making it even worse instead of improving on the various short comings that affect it as a whole, then there's a problem. People talk about sustain being nerf'd is a good thing but take in the big picture, we lost the sustain we get from CP in terms of reduction and as for stamina DK our only form of recovering stamina is via igneous shield.

With Igneous shields new unjustified and completely insane nerf it now kills that sustain which ultimately benefited us the most in PvE content if we're tanking as in PvP you're not going to spam it 100% of the time since you have fossilize or hard armor that you'd want to use while in a fight. If you can tell me that these nerfs to my class is justified in anyway then I can't see you playing a DK for a long time. If we wanna talk about OP sustain check our dark deal that is something that has never took a hit even though it provides health and damage resource.

yes, that's why i said, some classes/set-ups suffer more and need some compensation.
    most mdks already use/need a sustain set, even without these changes.
    they need to compensate mdks by reducing cost of magicka skills a bit.
    i don't play a lot of stam dk, but all these changes are clearly too much for them to handle.
    nerfing the CPs, the Armor, the class itself AND increasing the cost of skills is just over the top.
    as i said, there is still time to give feedback, and maybe they start to listen.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was okay in no CP with mDK; different build. I haven't pulled that one out yet. The gist of it might work since it's based on Bloodthorn and that returns a flat value of resources ever 5 seconds.
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Valencer
    PvP wise I can't agree with these changes and PvE I still can't agree because none were needed especially with the changes to CP and armor all being thrown in the bucket at once.
    PvP wise Stam DK had what weapon skills (talking about damage skills), we had the passives but now they're gone.
    不動の Steadfast - Unwavering
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    XB1 Maxwell Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Redguard Stamina DK
    XB1 Max Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Brenton Magicka DK
    PC Maxwell-Crystal - NA DC - CP 200+ Brenton Magicka DK 「Retired」
    Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
    Coined by Maxwel
    l
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anti_Virus wrote: »
    Helping Hands is already a minuscule Stamina return, even for Stamknights. Battle Roar is powerful, but it's also the only thing that MagKnights have for sustain, and nerfing it is especially horrible when you consider that the class fights with attrition. How can you win through attrition if you always have worse sustain than your opponent?
    Helping Hands will net you 2,000 Stam with ~40k Max Stam. That's hardly minuscule.

Battle Roar will return more Health and Stamina for mDKs now. The change is part of a overarching combat change to prevent resource return from stacking 1 attribute to high heaven.

Winning through attrition is the old DK way. With buffs to whip, Leap, Flame staff, the popularity of BSW, and a BoL-esqe health, mDKs are burstier than ever in PVP.

It costs you 4.5k magicka to restore 2k resources try again.

I don't need to try again. 4.5k Magicka is a resource dump to restore 2k of your primary resource. That's amaze-balls. But it doesn't matter, you can consider it crap or not, idc. It's getting changed and that's what this thread is about.
    Ocelot9x wrote: »
    Now we re basically a nightblade without cloack,a reliable spammable and passives. GG!
    LOL, this comment. I can't. :D

I've been saying the past few updates that my Stamblade main is basically a gimped Stamina DK. :s

I've got a lot of sympathy for DK mains out there (I've got my own mDK), but just know that this is systemic to all old classes barring Sorc. My NB is joining your DK in the guttted resource management club.

edit: actually from a resource management perspective I'd say Templars got the lightest hit, still retaining personal stam regen from repentance and gaining improved functionality from shards...
    Edited by kadar on April 19, 2017 3:59PM
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Dragath
    Yeah they made way too many changes at once without trying a lot of things. Currently watching Fengrushs video and even he laughed at the reasons why they were changed. These changes need to not happen because they're not making any sense when they removed a lot of the sustain that aided classes in terms of CP and armor. I'd be more inclined if the changes were also reasonable but instead they're not.
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
    Coined by Maxwel
    l
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Before I rant let me explain my approach to this game and where I spend my time.
    1. I love build diversity and messing around with character builds and set ups.
    2. I am an alt-o-holic and have 12 characters (maybe 14) on my account I get bored if I play the same rotation over and over again. And I play all of my alts and they are all different.
    3. Due to RL I am limited to about 3 hours per day of playtime weekdays, and maybe 5 on weekends
    4. I am colorblind which a hindrance in this game is.
    5. I PVP, but I go in knowing 2 things 1)I need to pvp in a group to do much, and 2) I’m gonna die.
    6. I enjoy playing solo, and I have soloed as much content as I possibly could.
    7. I have lots of friends in the game and really awesome guilds, they keep me playing
    8. I still have yet to complete vet trials/arena’s I am working on that.
    I think that I can say that I am basically a semi-casual player. The reason I came to ESO is that TES games have always been about play how/when/where you want. Many of the changes that you have made to the game have been aimed with that goal in mind. This is why I have stuck around.
    With these changes I definitely won’t be able to play how I want. I remember days of being kicked from group content for not being the right race/class/skill/role/attribute combination. With previous updates that got better as changes were made to all classes. With these changes that lvl of elitism will return and be even more exclusive. Groups that complete PVE content will become even more elitist. People that don’t like to conform to the meta will be alienated. Casual players that don’t have the right balance of stats are going to find end game content harder to complete. They will be forced into min/max builds that require certain builds/gear. Considering that most of the gear needed is BOP or takes hours to farm you are going to lose casuals. Especially since these changes only affect players and not Bosses.
    Really I don’t see how I will be able to complete much of the end game content in upcoming months. My enthusiasm for doing more than trading, mat farming, fishing, and socializing in game is waning. The same goes for crown purchases and eso plus. Maybe I will finally decorate my house. I don’t know. I was excited for Morrowind, but these changes have overridden any of that.
  • Magıc
    Magıc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zarkeson wrote: »
    There are some tanks in pve that never die and never run out of mag/stamina. Everyone in the trial group died, but this one dude kept the battle on for a whole 20 min(until the dead got tired of being dead). What is able to be done in pvp is surely more applicable in pve.

I do agree that PVE/PVP changes should be SEPARATE in some cases. Much like in pvp we get "battle spirit".

On which boss? And I can only assume this was on normal mode? Lmao
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dixa wrote: »
    Xvorg wrote: »
    Durham wrote: »
    Helping Hands is already a minuscule Stamina return, even for Stamknights. Battle Roar is powerful, but it's also the only thing that MagKnights have for sustain, and nerfing it is especially horrible when you consider that the class fights with attrition. How can you win through attrition if you always have worse sustain than your opponent?
    Helping Hands will net you 2,000 Stam with ~40k Max Stam. That's hardly minuscule.

Battle Roar will return more Health and Stamina for mDKs now. The change is part of a overarching combat change to prevent resource return from stacking 1 attribute to high heaven.

Winning through attrition is the old DK way. With buffs to whip, Leap, Flame staff, the popularity of BSW, and a BoL-esqe health, mDKs are burstier than ever in PVP.

Umm no ...not 2000 it's more like 1000..... max stam has nothing to do with it now it's level based... you get a break even at around 18k stam.... Battle Roar returns less stam .... your major mending is gutted... cost of block is x2 ... 30% increase the cost vigor ..... 10% more for all stam abilities...

I agree that magicka DKs did not take it on the chin as much as stam did .... as a class stam DKs are hurting

He says already. Meaning currently. I'm clarifying how much Helping Hands will net you right now. No idea what it's going to be post-update.

Vigor, block and I think it's 5% more (?), those things affect all stam classes.

Buuuut I agree, the Igneous shield nerf is damn heavy... Although my sNB has no sympathy for your newfound lack of major mending. :trollface:

-30% increase in vigor costs...
    -Blocking has been changed with multiple hits it's 50% more...

Your stam Night blade will have no trouble with DKs my brothers stamblade destroyed me in a duel where I knew he was coming last night... before last night it was longer and I usually edged him out... now I'm destroyed rather quickly ...he is actually doing more damage now then before ...
    -

Right, all Stam classes cast Vigor and Block. Vigor and 5% Ability cost increase are just a blanket Stam nerf.

I just covet buffs I don't have. Want all buffs. :D
    I'm not sure why his NB would hit you harder. No damage buffs for NB that I saw.

25 % direct damage buff champion tree... that's how...
    I know all classes get this nerf ... I play all 4 stam classes ... I'm telling you the stam DK is by far the weakest at this point

Ya possibly. There should be at least 1 more round of change revisions before the actually update hits so I guess we'll just have to see what they do. Sorcs didn't get any nerfs this update so I'm wondering which community will now be the loudest, DKs or Templars? :D

Yes I agree what I see is the inherent problem of trying to balance stam and magicka ... There was no reason to nerf the stam temp but by nerfing the magicka temp they nerfed the stam temp...
    There was so no reason to nerf the DK the way that they did...
    I don't like nerfs it's really bad for the game I prefer buffs to other things to offset ... this will end the game for many players and that's sad for those of us that really enjoy this game....

There was no reason for 2 different resource pools... Period.

elder scrolls games have always had two resource pools. the "reason" existed before mmorpg's existed.

No

What you had was fatigue in the form of a green bar. Each action (run, jump, sneak and block) consumed fatigue. In Morrowind the equation for a suscessful attack depended on fatigue. Something similar was on Oblivion.

Changes came with Skyrim, that messed everything up regarding pools "creating" the stam bar. After that they had to come here with that bar.

But since always, the dmg bar in TES has been the blue one.
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @magictucktuck
    Now maybe I'm wrong, I do play stam DK so the guy running around saying you don't play dk STFU can leave me alone.

But is anyone looking at these nerfs as a whole? everyone is getting nerfed resource wise. If only US dk's could get this on demand stam return we would be OP. (well warden will have a small amount now, but so do we still! just a little less to be in line with everyone else, but its still more than most others can say)

everyone is just QQ about their class not realizing that EVERYONE took a nerf so I would hope that this keeps us all on the same level and require us to manage our resources.

You're not understanding this at all, I'm pretty pissed with these changes and yeah I looked at this as a whole.

How will I tank now that I do not have reduction in magicka/stamina (which wouldn't be a massive problem if helping hands wasn't touched but improved on) and helping hands provides far less than it did before. People try to justify the nerf to helping hands but fail to see that the only spam-able earthen heart skill is igneous shield, a 4.5k magicka costing skill. No tank is going to be able to dish out igneous shield consistently so they're resources won't dwindle. Maybe if you're a Mag DK but even with these changes tanking would be extremely hard even for vet hel ra.

Igneous shield losing major mending when the shield is gone is terrible. I mean seriously a DoT that is applied on you would take it away and the shield already provides dismal protection as a light attack in PvP would break it lol..

DKs shouldn't have been touch nor should any other class but you stated if we got our stam return that would be OP well what about sorcerers dark deal, the most OP recovery skill in the game has still been untouched yet there's nothing about that huh?

Battle roar yet again gimps stam DK in both PvP and Pve, we've lost a lot of stuff already including our only AoE skill that's class specific but now we get to lose even more next patch (if these changes follow through, which I can only hope it won't).

I feel that people who are saying these changes are good are just blindly putting faith in ZoS because they're developers but not all developers are right and that also goes for us players who provide feedback.

DK is far from OP, how in the world was it OP post patch I'd love to know especially in comparison to other classes. If you cite a band camp statement... may lord fengrush protect you.

@MaxwellC

I do see where you are coming from, and i agree the sorcs deal/exchange is very good, especially with upcoming changes but we still get helping hands and we still get battle roar, just a little less and we don't get interrupted every time we do it. But i think the whole purpose is to gimp everyone. I mean I mainly PvP but i use my DK to tank PvE content as well and i can literally talk on the phone and play with my son with one hand and tank any vet dungeon in my full heavy armor PvP setup with full impen 3 weapon dmg enchants and have no problem. ( now if the dps sucks / healer is a stam character obviously i run into problems, but even with a pug of low cp with basic knowledge of roll/mechanics its easy) but i think they are trying to make this a challenge for people now. or at least for us to be conscious while we play PvE or mindful when we PvP ( and to reduce cancer builds)

I understand trials are a different situation, but any sorc spamming dark deal/ exchange for resources is going to dramatically lower dps where we can use our PASSIVES and worst case heavy attack which is still better than spamming deal/exchange DPS wise. so chances are they WONT use it in PvE they will heavy attack as well...

but then again I'm no trails pro, I have run them but am not in a trail guild nor do i run them regularly so my opinion on trials stuff could be a little off, but it seems pretty logical to me. but I'm always open to hear the other side.

Edit: and dark deal/ exchange might not be as good as people think once come live because its going to be more mag / stam and less recovery, so it wont be able to be spammed as much in PvP maybe twice then they will be out and they wont be able to cast again as fast as they can now.

just a side note
    Edited by magictucktuck on April 19, 2017 5:36PM
    PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

https://www.magictucktuck.com for my builds and guides!
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As a side note too:

Stam DKs are forced to use GDB and vigor to get a decent heal.

GDB for getting the Minor Vitality (moar heal) and Major Endurance buff (stam regen to actualy cast vigor), and Vigor for actually healing

Good job ZoS, you are filling Stam DK bars with crap
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Dr.NRG
    Dr.NRG
    ✭✭✭✭
    When it comes to dps DKs are the only class that actually has to constantly watch resources and require skill to do so. Does it get out of hand if someone is really good in playing the DK? Yes sometimes.

However, look at the majority of Stam Dks, they got nit idea hiw to sustain and maintain high dmg at the same time and thus make tank build with no dmg. On the other hand if you do know how to burst and deal a lot of dmg and get your kills on DK then you also know if you miss that ignious shield, the weaved in light attack, block to long, dont use your ulti at the right moment then you are Screwed. On top of that they are slow af.

There are not many ppl at all who know how to play DKs efficiently and it is quite a long learning curve to get good with them. Once you do its very rewarding but not in any way overpowered compared to what you can pull of with other classes.

I think Dks are in a perfect place as they are now and the nerf to blocking will be perfect to get rid of perma blockers.

ZOS the nerfs you are implementing are destroying the class. DK wont be able to stustain anymore. Especially since they are so slow and that there are so many snares it can be hard at times to get a heavy attack off. Running recovery on a DK is not really an option either.

The nerf to igneous will completly remove major mending from Stam DKs as the shield is way to small and will be gone before you can heal.

For those of you who agree with ZOS, I dare you get good at stam DKs to a point you would consider yourself to be in the top 10 or 20% and then say again you agree. You will see that with any nerf exept blocking you will not be able to compete with the other top 10-20% of other classes anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Weps
    Weps
    ✭✭✭✭
    My main is a Dk.
    My main stam DPS is a DK.
    My favorite character so far in almost 2 years of playing is my light armor Magicka Dk.

But I agree permablocking and ultra tanky DK builds needed a nerf or at least an adjustment.
    Problem is, that already came with CP and block charging changes.
    ZoS took it too far making PvE tanking an even harder job for endgame content ( considering the rest of the nerfs ) and the undeserved, pointless and really crippling nerf to the passives.
    PS4 EU - CP 1000+ - EP Loyal

My EU Preciouses
    Aemon Dk | Imperial Dragonknight Tank
    Guari Gaburiefu | PvP Stamplar - Soon PvE tank
    Nadija Zenobia | 45k+ PvE Dk - PvP Leaper
    Naga del Serpente | High Elf Magicka Sorc PVE DPS - Soon tb 2nd crafter
    Azor Ahai V | Dunmer Magicka DK for PVP and Pve
    Jabba D'Cat | Khajiit Stamplar
    Gennarino Auditore | 7k Weapon damage Bosmer Stamblade / Ganking experimental build
    Rina Inbasu | Dunmer Magblade, my bomblade
    Zelgadis Greywords | High Elf Magplar
    Nachael Jordan | Redguard Stamsorc DPS
    Orghuz Diul | StamWar DPS
    This-Will-Buff-If | Argonian Warden Trial Off tank
    Amelia Tesla Sallilune | Breton Magden PvP DD / PvE healer
    Sap-My-Shield | PvP Nooblade, now dead PvE Tank
  • Anti_Virus
    Anti_Virus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xvorg wrote: »
    As a side note too:

Stam DKs are forced to use GDB and vigor to get a decent heal.

GDB for getting the Minor Vitality (moar heal) and Major Endurance buff (stam regen to actualy cast vigor), and Vigor for actually healing

Good job ZoS, you are filling Stam DK bars with crap

The heal will be arse too.
    Power Wealth And Influence.
  • D0ntevenL1ft
    D0ntevenL1ft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mangeli200194
    Lol before I jump off, it's nice to see another :trollface: come into my thread. It's funny in your post you mention black rose, blood-spawn, and agility set... you know what they all have in common? THEY'RE NOT CLASS SPECIFIC. Isn't that incredible I mean who wouldn't thunk it?! I love how you throw around alternative facts stating that "40-50 percent of PvP are all DKs" (Paraphrased), as if that's some wide knowledge lol get out of my thread.

Nope they arent, funny thou that a vast majority wears it thou. And substain wise any heavy armor was stupidly overperforming on dks cause you can literally run around with not even thinking about substain and do fine.
    Or how else would you explain the huge amount of dks beeing played in pvp???? And yeah 40 to 50 percent im bascically in pvp all the time!! For example on my Healer wearing 7 pc light armor i had a Magika Dk lava whip me non stop 15 min......
    And certain things ARE CLASS SPECIFIC for example Blood spawn on Dragon knights and heavy armor!!!!

I was almost not going to comment on your first stupid post but 2 in a row needs to be called out on.

The entire game uses bloodspawn and black rose these are sets not specific class attributes. This armour was almost more consistently seen on night blades than DK's this patch as we moved to fury.

First off there are NOT a huge number of DK's in pvp they've been a dying breed patch after patch. The only reason you "think" you see a large number is because they are so easily spottable with volatile armour on.

Secondly, you just said a magicka DK can whip you for 15 mins on your healer "non stop", and yet the DK class was broken? Not your OP heals? Stick your foot in your mouth before you say another thing thats not true.
  • deepseamk20b14_ESO
    deepseamk20b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The changes even out the unkillable DK PvP builds but I'm sure it hurts PvE.
    Hey everyone! Look! It's a signature!
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @deepseamk20b14_ESO
    Jesus man it would be great to read the other posts. These changes do nothing but screw over a class for no reason. There are no Unkillable DKs due to their bloody passives or skills, it's only CP and armor sets that aid that. There are plenty of PvP tanks in Cyrodiil and they cannot kill you nor can you kill them, if you mess with them then that's your fault as there's no point wasting 10 mins on one person when I can waste 10 mins on over 20 people.
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    Coined by Maxwel
    l
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bring your unkilliable DK to had or go find one ... By the way he has to have the ability to kill you... .... We will take him down ..

There is no unkilliable DK for the 10000000 time.. 3 months ago yes before the vitality nerf... I run into magicka shield specs sorcs that are harder to take down now... And they can freaking kill you in secs...

People always accuse me of perms blocking but I'm not lol I'm weapon switching animation canceling and heavy attacking when ever there is an opening... I do depend on my DK resource management but it's not infinate.. magicka poisons and stam poisons will end me ... fear me a few times I'm in trouble ...

BTW
    Just the new blocking change will end turtling up... I have tested it ... rapid strikes , dots, jab destroys my stam in this next update....there is no need to gut this meta stam class...

Shield Ulti.. is OP BTW and no one mentions it... this is a huge silent culprit of today... only 100 ulti and regens while it's on ... only effectively cost 70 ulti

PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shield Ult is very OP. On a stam DK, you block until you have ult, pop it, then go ham with damage. It's way too cheap.
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    Shield Ult is very OP. On a stam DK, you block until you have ult, pop it, then go ham with damage. It's way too cheap.

I agree ...

Heavy Armor changes last year
    Blackrose set and other sets
    Shield Ultimate
    Vitality potions (nerfed last major patch)
    Champ Points
    Heavy Attack stam return was sick (nerfed last patch)

So we are going to nerf a the stamina DK to oblivion because of the above...
    Edited by Durham on April 20, 2017 3:49AM
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mag DKs are in the same boat sustain-wise. Let's pull together and focus on the damage to the class overall.

I can see stam DK being semi-playable in PvP, but not mag DKs. OTOH, I think stam DKs are hurting far more in endgame PvE than magicka.
  • J18696
    J18696
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #Buff DK
    PC NA Server
    @J18696
    Characters
    Pridē - Dragonknight
    Vanıty - Arcanist
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mangeli200194
    Lol before I jump off, it's nice to see another :trollface: come into my thread. It's funny in your post you mention black rose, blood-spawn, and agility set... you know what they all have in common? THEY'RE NOT CLASS SPECIFIC. Isn't that incredible I mean who wouldn't thunk it?! I love how you throw around alternative facts stating that "40-50 percent of PvP are all DKs" (Paraphrased), as if that's some wide knowledge lol get out of my thread.

Nope they arent, funny thou that a vast majority wears it thou. And substain wise any heavy armor was stupidly overperforming on dks cause you can literally run around with not even thinking about substain and do fine.
    Or how else would you explain the huge amount of dks beeing played in pvp???? And yeah 40 to 50 percent im bascically in pvp all the time!! For example on my Healer wearing 7 pc light armor i had a Magika Dk lava whip me non stop 15 min......
    And certain things ARE CLASS SPECIFIC for example Blood spawn on Dragon knights and heavy armor!!!!

I was almost not going to comment on your first stupid post but 2 in a row needs to be called out on.

The entire game uses bloodspawn and black rose these are sets not specific class attributes. This armour was almost more consistently seen on night blades than DK's this patch as we moved to fury.

First off there are NOT a huge number of DK's in pvp they've been a dying breed patch after patch. The only reason you "think" you see a large number is because they are so easily spottable with volatile armour on.

Secondly, you just said a magicka DK can whip you for 15 mins on your healer "non stop", and yet the DK class was broken? Not your OP heals? Stick your foot in your mouth before you say another thing thats not true.

Unlike him im fully specced for substain and heals(e.g. not a single damaging ability slotted on both bars). its like accusing a tank of beeing tanky bro doesnt make sense. And he also sucked a bit. So yeah thank god dks were nerfed maby the players will learn again how to manage their resources without crutching on battle roar and helping hands!!!!!!!!!!
    And im still sticking with it>>>> Before the patch notes were realeased at least on my platform about 40 to 50 percent were either stam or magica dks or reactive templers. On the "elite " groups even higher.

Edited by IlCanis_LupuslI on April 20, 2017 8:59AM
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • SurprisedFour91
    SurprisedFour91
    ✭✭✭
    J18696 wrote: »
    #Buff DK

^this
    @UrenTelvanni PC/NA
    Characters: ded class Sorc AR 50, Uræn Warden AR 42, Cancuren NB AR 33, Urenaissance Templar AR 31, ded game DK AR 24
    A Normal Bosmer Man NB AR 39, Lūst Templar AR 32, -Uren AR 25, Abęl Necro AR32, ????? Warden AR28

Fair Weather Friends
    Faction Locks Are Stupid
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Mangeli200194

Unlike him im fully specced for substain and heals(e.g. not a single damaging ability slotted on both bars). its like accusing a tank of beeing tanky bro doesnt make sense. And he also sucked a bit. So yeah thank god dks were nerfed maby the players will learn again how to manage their resources without crutching on battle roar and helping hands!!!!!!!!!!
    And im still sticking with it>>>> Before the patch notes were realeased at least on my platform about 40 to 50 percent were either stam or magica dks or reactive templers. On the "elite " groups even higher.

What platform do you play on the GameCube? I can say for like a week after homstead people tried it out then left real fast but not to many at all once the figured out dk was far from meta.
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait until ZOS decides to do the same thing to dk´s that they did recently to templers.

Incoming Chain alternative = silver leas
    Incoming Igneous alternative = bone shield in the next patch.

Actually dk´s are still best tanks, at least u have this ^^
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mangeli200194

What platform do you play on the GameCube? I can say for like a week after homstead people tried it out then left real fast but not to many at all once the figured out dk was far from meta.

Nope, console and the moment when you see a 8 man group walking past you (in stealth ), 5 stam dks, 2 magica dks and a bomb blade you know something is wrong with the game balance. so again , good job zenimax!!!! i love the adjustments you guys made, keep up the good job!!
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • Ocelot9x
    Ocelot9x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're lying or totally stupid. I PvP 3+ hours per day and I lead my PvP group of 12 people. You know how many stam dk we are? 1,just me. How many sorc? 8. How many stam dk in top 50? 4 lol.So stop this pathetic trolling.
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The guy is obviously lying, I already just stopped responding to him as he seems like a spawn of that zak dude. He spouts b.s. that he can't backup.
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    Coined by Maxwel
    l
  • D0ntevenL1ft
    D0ntevenL1ft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mangeli200194

Nope, console and the moment when you see a 8 man group walking past you (in stealth ), 5 stam dks, 2 magica dks and a bomb blade you know something is wrong with the game balance. so again , good job zenimax!!!! i love the adjustments you guys made, keep up the good job!!

The more you post the more I'm starting to believe you are a complete troll. 7 dk's walking around in stealth rofl. Whats next you seen then ambush in and use incap?
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ocelot9x wrote: »
    You're lying or totally stupid. I PvP 3+ hours per day and I lead my PvP group of 12 people. You know how many stam dk we are? 1,just me. How many sorc? 8. How many stam dk in top 50? 4 lol.So stop this pathetic trolling.

1 to 3 stam DKs in the top 30 on yellow Had most weeks.. For the longest time it was just 2

Most DKs are magicka atm ...
    Edited by Durham on April 20, 2017 3:38PM
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables