The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Azura's Star NA PC Thread PART 3

• Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Heike wrote: »
    Sixth wrote: »
    S/O to the 10 man group that came to a resource to take out my 3 man group after 20k of precious AP from the yellows

3B0a06W.jpg

1) 8 players is not a zerg.
    2) You were at an AD castle. Did you expect them NOT to come?

Edit: Just noticed that some of these guys are IOTD; didn't even know they were still around. Interesting.

Usually when people are farming resources on DC side, I'll say in zone chat: "Can i get 1-2 people at _____ to help me with these farmers"

And there was 10, Miats doesn't get a big radius, gotta count for them AD snipers 50 feet away ;)
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Rank 17 Eightt: CP160 StamBlade
    Rank 15 Sixthh: CP 160 StamSorc
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
    Options
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And there was 10, Miats doesn't get a big radius, gotta count for them AD snipers 50 feet away ;)

You know they're there. They're always there... Jason.
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
    Options
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    WhiteMage wrote: »

Gotta account for them, if you see 1 AD player theres gonna be 5 snipers in stealth
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
    Options
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    WhiteMage wrote: »

Gotta account for them, if you see 1 AD player theres gonna be 5 snipers in stealth, NARM

Edited by Sixth on April 16, 2017 8:35AM
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

Options
  • Sylphie
    Sylphie
    ✭✭✭

I don't know about some people but if I try to avoid Xv1ing/outnumbering people unless they engaged first or they have previously Xv1'd me. That's because I know it's a pain riding halfway across the map to solo or duo a resource, just to get encased destro ulti bombed by some 8-10 man group. I also don't see the fun in winning a fight when you're given a major advantage.

Like Fengrush did tonight?
    And CB's did tonight?
    And TM did tonight?
    And LoDG? Like they did tonight...?

Most resources nowadays are taken by guild groups of 5-10, sweeping transient or reclaiming quickly.

DC's only mistake tonight, was having all 4 guilds at Allessia, and losing Nickel, Ash, Aleswell and Warden in the process of farming.

I'm not sure what you're trying to point out with this post.
    @Curie
    Làin - MagDK
    1vX and outnumbered pvp compliations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0gPPFOdjYCuyuuog7QcjJg
    Options
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When complaining about getting zerged down or outnumbered; can anyone really say they have never done it? I mean; when I am in a group and we see something is under attack, we don't know how many are there, and 10 or so players is not a large group to where we would split up and just send a scout to take a look first, and thats a waste of time anyway. You just go and whatevers there you deal with it.

I think people get caught up with some idea that they have to "small scale" to be good and then get all bent when most people just play the map and kill on site. Largest group Ive been on lately is 7 players and I can tell you we get ran over by 20+ a lot, but we also have lots of times where our faction shows up once we flag something and then we are running people over with 30+ with the pugs that show up where they see a burst or cross swords. That's just Cyrodiil.
    Options
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't complain about ad sending 10 people lol dc and ep do the same thing thing and you should be thankful it was only 10 because usually dc and ep send full raids and I'm sure ad does too. And true ad has tons of snipers but dc always has them proc sets at the ready. Either it's the cancer wanna be fengrush tremor scale viper noobs or the wanna be Essah viper red mountain templars lol
    Edited by Mihael on April 16, 2017 3:58PM
    Options
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    When complaining about getting zerged down or outnumbered; can anyone really say they have never done it? I mean; when I am in a group and we see something is under attack, we don't know how many are there, and 10 or so players is not a large group to where we would split up and just send a scout to take a look first, and thats a waste of time anyway. You just go and whatevers there you deal with it.

I think people get caught up with some idea that they have to "small scale" to be good and then get all bent when most people just play the map and kill on site. Largest group Ive been on lately is 7 players and I can tell you we get ran over by 20+ a lot, but we also have lots of times where our faction shows up once we flag something and then we are running people over with 30+ with the pugs that show up where they see a burst or cross swords. That's just Cyrodiil.
    I do both things, I'll Zerg if I wanna play with my friends and I'll run solo if I'm just having fun. Both play styles are fun and I don't know why everyone can't get along about it lol
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

Options
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Mihael wrote: »
    Don't complain about ad sending 10 people lol dc and ep do the same thing thing and you should be thankful it was only 10 because usually dc and ep send full raids and I'm sure ad does too. And true ad has tons of snipers but dc always has them proc sets at the ready. Either it's the cancer wanna be fengrush tremor scale viper noobs or the wanna be Essah viper red mountain templars lol
    . That's why I had to drop double proc sets, gives away all creditably lmao

Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

Options
  • ImSnowman
    ImSnowman
    Joshlenoir wrote: »
    If anyone wants to waste 9 minutes and 20 seconds of their life watch a nice little group PvP compilation of my guild and I wrecking noobs in Cyrodiil in 2-5 man groups :smiley:

https://youtu.be/W-5Lb3fEr44

Ill waste my 9 minutes if you waste your 7 minutes :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFAvO-Hn3mA
    Options
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    ImSnowman wrote: »
    Joshlenoir wrote: »
    If anyone wants to waste 9 minutes and 20 seconds of their life watch a nice little group PvP compilation of my guild and I wrecking noobs in Cyrodiil in 2-5 man groups :smiley:

https://youtu.be/W-5Lb3fEr44

i hate ur dragonknight FYI :(
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

Options
  • ImSnowman
    ImSnowman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFAvO-Hn3mA[/quote]

i hate ur dragonknight FYI :([/quote]

:P
    Options
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i hate ur dragonknight FYI :([/quote]

:P[/quote]

L2quote
    Options
  • ImSnowman
    ImSnowman
    Humphie wrote: »

:P[/quote]

L2quote[/quote]

I'd rather be bad at quoting than be bad at eso :P
    #RIPHumphie
    Options
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Humphie wrote: »

:P

L2quote[/quote]

I'd rather be bad at quoting than be bad at eso :P
    #RIPHumphie[/quote]

#rekt

Options
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I try to stand down, unless my fellow DC are having a bit of trouble (tanks).

I've even had one DC yell at me once "why you not help?"
    I'm like "dude it's you versus another player and you both had that fight in the bag." #earnit

But I get that blood lust from time to time.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
    Options
  • ImSnowman
    ImSnowman

I always stand down in a 1v1 unless the other person zergs me down constantly

Especially if the enemy is in a 1vx scenario, I usually sit and watch and hope they win

I actually had an EP get super pissed at me and call me useless cause I stood there and watched him get 1vxd LMAO

#NoMercyForZerglings

Options
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always stand down in a 1v1 unless the other person zergs me down constantly

Especially if the enemy is in a 1vx scenario, I usually sit and watch and hope they win

I actually had an EP get super pissed at me and call me useless cause I stood there and watched him get 1vxd LMAO

#NoMercyForZerglings

#noHealsForSnowbae <3
    Options
  • Nivellan
    Nivellan
    ✭✭✭
    We will represent the DC faction in the heat of retreat
    PC NA
    Azandara, Azuretha - Templar
    Former K-hole, FMC, Mischevious
    Options
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Idk how to quote properly idk what to say about it
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

Options
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

I try to stand down, unless my fellow DC are having a bit of trouble (tanks).

I've even had one DC yell at me once "why you not help?"
    I'm like "dude it's you versus another player and you both had that fight in the bag." #earnit

But I get that blood lust from time to time.

I just recently got to where I move on when I see a group of people chasing 1 dude rather than try to get my hit in; but if I see my side is outmatched regardless of numbers I'm going to hit them right then and there before I wind up next in a 1vx video. Lol
    Options
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD on 3 bars while everyone else is on 1. Gotta give it to TD, at least they're honest about only being able to win by outnumbering everyone they fight and lagging out keeps with their groups
    Options
  • Zander98
    Zander98
    ✭✭✭
    Every now and again....you've successfully defended a keep against superior numbers, have a good kill streak going, run out the breach...
    And chase down anything that isn't your faction color.
    The blood lust got ya. One player riding up on his hours will get destroyed.
    Everyone succumbs to blood lust from time to time. But when my brain is working I don't interrupt 1v1s.
    Zane Altise- The Drunken Sorc

"The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head"-Pratchett
    Options
  • EdmundTowers
    EdmundTowers
    ✭✭✭
    S/O to the 10 man group that came to a resource to take out my 3 man group after 20k of precious AP from the yellows

3B0a06W.jpg

Edit: Just noticed that some of these guys are IOTD; didn't even know they were still around. Interesting.

@Heike
    You must mean Iote, since i see some of my guild mates in that pic. Ya we're still around, just not as active. We run every Saturday and usually avg 12 ppl. We keep it guild only so we can work on improving our team play. Had a good time last Sat messing with DC around Warden, Glade, and Rayles.

@Sixth
    I remember being alone at blackboot while a DC zerg you were a part of was attacking it. You and te rest of the zerg chased me all over the walls and when you caught me, you tbagged my body.

I wasnt there in that pic, but i hope they tbagged you too. :p
    Co GM of Imperium of the Eagle, PvP Guild NA PC, ~Aldmeri Dominion~
    Tyrael Allynna Aldmeri Magplar
    Options
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭

3B0a06W.jpg

@Heike
    You must mean Iote, since i see some of my guild mates in that pic. Ya we're still around, just not as active. We run every Saturday and usually avg 12 ppl. We keep it guild only so we can work on improving our team play. Had a good time last Sat messing with DC around Warden, Glade, and Rayles.

@Sixth
    I remember being alone at blackboot while a DC zerg you were a part of was attacking it. You and te rest of the zerg chased me all over the walls and when you caught me, you tbagged my body.

You got me confused, the only people who get my bags on their faces are Bow spammers and Boozdog b Donjay. Sorry bud, but since you're AD, you probably were a bow spammer so you deserve it!
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

Options
  • apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭

3B0a06W.jpg

@Heike

@Sixth

You got me confused, the only people who get my bags on their faces are Bow spammers and Boozdog b Donjay.

Certifiably incorrect. You tbag anything on the ground whether you fought it or not.
    Options
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    apostate9 wrote: »

3B0a06W.jpg

@Heike

@Sixth

You got me confused, the only people who get my bags on their faces are Bow spammers and Boozdog b Donjay.

Certifiably incorrect. You tbag anything on the ground whether you fought it or not.

Now you really got me confused, think you're losing it, old man

e65.gif
    Edited by Sixth on April 17, 2017 9:23PM
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

Options
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be returning to PVP once this patch hits. Gonna be nice!
    Options
  • The_1st_Elder
    The_1st_Elder
    ✭✭
    Good bye stam and mag dk. You will be missed
    Main EP - Caius Targaryen - Stam DK
    EP - Viselyx Targaryen - Mag NB
    DC - Tyron Targaryen - Stam Templar
    AD - Vaeron Targaryen - Stam Sorc
    Options
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kind of expected resource management to get nerfed but wish it didn't affect non CP. Actually; the only class that had a bit much management outside of CP is the one class not touched
    Options
This discussion has been closed.