The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Azura's Star NA PC Thread PART 3

• Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't seen you online donjay, I guess boozdogs leash doesn't reach that far when he's offline too
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Rank 17 Eightt: CP160 StamBlade
    Rank 15 Sixthh: CP 160 StamSorc
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
    Options
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sixth wrote: »
    Haven't seen you online donjay, I guess boozdogs leash doesn't reach that far when he's offline too
    He just said he's trying to avoid overrunning the campaign, which is respectable. You might have missed it if you were writing as he posted it.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
    Options
  • Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    The EP bandwagon is in full effect, even guys like Krotha are back to being EP.

Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Hooked-on-a-Feeling - Stamsorc (EP)
    Freddíe Mercury - Lead singer of Queen (EP)
    A Blizzard Wizard Lizard - P2Warden (DC)
    Prequels Anakin - Mageblade (AD)
    Options
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't miss anything, I'm just implying he only comes on when boozdogs comes on, hence the leash he's on isn't long enough that he could be online when boozdog isn't! :)
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
    Options
  • Riggsy
    Riggsy
    ✭✭✭✭
    I joined Azura earlier in the week, so excited after the forced event that showed non-cp having less lag and more balanced play. Instead I found a campaign dominated by one faction and the few DC around me were RPing... :(
    MMAGA - We Made Medium Armor Great Again
    Evasion: Casting this ability and its morphs now requires that you wear 5 pieces of Medium Armor.

Woe Biden - Mule
    Donald Thump - Mule
    M'aiq Pence - Mule
    Options
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Riggsy wrote: »
    I joined Azura earlier in the week, so excited after the forced event that showed non-cp having less lag and more balanced play. Instead I found a campaign dominated by one faction and the few DC around me were RPing... :(

Maybe you can get them to roleplay an actual siege battle and deploy some godamn ballistas and oils once in awhile.
    Options
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Malibulove wrote: »

3W2GAER.jpg

Yup. #ProEPStrats
    Options
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    Drakkdjinn wrote: »

3W2GAER.jpg

Yup. #ProEPStrats

Ughhhhhhh...... I wish I was on with you guys.

Rin's cartoon voices in TS, Ral drunk and trolling zone, Flip giving pop culture quizzes, and MrMuffins razzing me about SPC. People have NO idea how hard we laugh in RoB TS. lol

Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
    Options
  • LoDG_Official
    LoDG_Official
    Soul Shriven
    donJay wrote: »
    Lol Vurian, tries to sneakily come back with an official "LoGD" account and talks down to himself in 3rd person. Quality stuff tbh. The rise and fall of Vurian. Minus the rise.

But we all like @LoDG_Official

I find it quite interesting that there is no name who is responsible for that account. Like a big mystery.

6Mowl.gif

This has to do with the fact that the account is monitored and handled by the collection of officers in LoDG.
    To be specific, any of the following have the ability to create a post if they so chose to:
    @LoDG_Vurian
    @LoDG_Kawi
    @LoDG_Won
    @Fyre12
    Options
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @LoDG_Vurian
    WsbPfxf.png

@LoDG_Kawi
    IxTuhdh.png

@LoDG_Won
    IxTuhdh.png

@Fyre12
    IxTuhdh.png

Yes, I wonder who this account could possibly belong to....

PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

Options
  • LoDG_Vurian
    LoDG_Vurian
    Soul Shriven
    The @ names are used for the in-game @'s, not the Forum @'s.
    Options
  • Remorseless
    Remorseless
    ✭✭✭
    this bread wtf haha
    Vice

Love Palace
    Options
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You know sharing account access, including forum access is against terms of service right?

For real man, do you think anyone is buying this?
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
    Options
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Solariken wrote: »
    Let's cool this thread down for a second and watch a bunch of pug EP get sniped off of Sejanus:

https://youtu.be/8uwQ7IlNDxE

That backbar tho

7LXUyxp.png

I knew you just spammed PI for Sheervenom/Weapon Poison procs but come on man.

Also slotting Evil Hunter when Jabs gives you Major Savagery anyways, says a lot more about your playstyle than I think you meant to convey.

Camo Hunter provides Minor Berserk for a few seconds after opening from stealth.
    Options
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't know why you came back in the first place. Nobody missed you. Everybody was relieved you were gone. No more baiting us with your fairytales and your arrogance. Please, just “leave“ again.
    It was nice without you.

Also..wtf is going on EP? Why you defending BB and BM like crazy? The map looked like red cancer the past 2 days I logged on. I remember getting this done to us by the sushi train...it made me very salty and go PvE.

It sucks
    Options
  • KingKrotha
    KingKrotha
    ✭✭✭

I've never stopped playing on Krotha I just didnt stream him for 3-4 months since I was working on my Magicka DK. Most the time I play on Offline mode since my ignore lists is full and talking to all you salty players takes too much time. I've played EP since launch so to call me a bandwagon player is just bull. I play on all 3 factions now and I go to the side that has the most fun PvP. Are you suggesting I should not be allowed to PvP with my friends anymore? I will be looking for you on the battlefield where the fight actually matters. Unlike you who tends to cry on the forums like a keyboard warrior seeking your righteous PvP. You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you absolutely have been found wanting!
    Drakkdjinn wrote: »

3W2GAER.jpg

Yup. #ProEPStrats

Blame ZOS for having the keep bug. I had a blast trolling you all. What you fail to realize is that PvP rank 45+ players are interdimensional keep travelers and walls do not exist for us. Just ask Fengrush ;) Sorry I'm not sorry for being a 1 man army you AD worm XD

See you limp gimps in Cyrodiil!
    Edited by KingKrotha on March 18, 2017 12:23PM
    Options
  • cbaudersub17_ESO
    cbaudersub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    KingKrotha wrote: »
    You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you absolutely have been found wanting!

At least you didn't quote "Brokeback Mountain".
    Options
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    Unlike you who tends to cry on the forums like a keyboard warrior seeking your righteous PvP.

Are we not all keyboard warriors, since you know, we play video games?

GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Alishka Gunter - Stamina Nightblade
    Gunter Smash - Magicka Dragonknight
    Alishka Tempestas - Magicka Sorcerer
    Alishka Arrowflinger - Stamina Nightblade
    Alishka Hides In Bushes - Magicka Nightblade
    Gunter Hearts Blueberries - Magicka Templar

Options
  • Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    I've never stopped playing on Krotha I just didnt stream him for 3-4 months since I was working on my Magicka DK. Most the time I play on Offline mode since my ignore lists is full and talking to all you salty players takes too much time. I've played EP since launch so to call me a bandwagon player is just bull. I play on all 3 factions now and I go to the side that has the most fun PvP. Are you suggesting I should not be allowed to PvP with my friends anymore? I will be looking for you on the battlefield where the fight actually matters. Unlike you who tends to cry on the forums like a keyboard warrior seeking your righteous PvP. You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you absolutely have been found wanting!

I don't care who comes to EP, your name was just an example of what I've been seeing since Double AP week. Which is a lot of people I hadn't see in months suddenly active on AS with their EP again.

And I don't disagree either, it is more fun to play on a map when your faction controls stuff because the map is more open, so go nuts. But consequently flipflopping to whatever faction provides that, is the very definition of riding the bandwagon.
    Edited by Malibulove on March 18, 2017 3:11PM
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Hooked-on-a-Feeling - Stamsorc (EP)
    Freddíe Mercury - Lead singer of Queen (EP)
    A Blizzard Wizard Lizard - P2Warden (DC)
    Prequels Anakin - Mageblade (AD)
    Options
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    lmaoooooo EP, we got some 'high tier' guilds zerging resources on our side of the map while we sit at 1 bar
    j1Ozyfh.jpg
    S6bRpfE.jpg
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

Options
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Heres another one for *** and giggles
    64YBcS0.jpg
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

Options
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmaoooooo EP, we got some 'high tier' guilds zerging resources on our side of the map while we sit at 1 bar
    j1Ozyfh.jpg
    S6bRpfE.jpg

Did you take pics of these hight tier guilds at all?
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
    Options
  • Sylphie
    Sylphie
    ✭✭✭
    usmcjdking wrote: »
    Let's cool this thread down for a second and watch a bunch of pug EP get sniped off of Sejanus:

That backbar tho

7LXUyxp.png

Also slotting Evil Hunter when Jabs gives you Major Savagery anyways, says a lot more about your playstyle than I think you meant to convey.

Camo Hunter provides Minor Berserk for a few seconds after opening from stealth.

^
    I mean really, I don't know why he's even judging someone else's playstyle in the first place.
    @Curie
    Làin - MagDK
    1vX and outnumbered pvp compliations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0gPPFOdjYCuyuuog7QcjJg
    Options
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sylphie wrote: »

That backbar tho

7LXUyxp.png

^
    I mean really, I don't know why he's even judging someone else's playstyle in the first place.

It's not even so much that but he isn't aware of why his bars are set-up they way they are, yet he is commenting on his build negatively.

Vigor is backbarred because 2H will provide larger vigors than his primary bow bar which is full anyhow. Crescent Sweep is his ult for backbar for two reasons 1) it will hit reasonably hard 2) it provides him the aedric spear passives which further boost his self healing.

I would personally skip out on Repentance in favor of shuffle but that's really just operator choice. There is literally nothing wrong with that set up and the comment @Malibulove left was really unwarranted and rude for no reason.
    Options
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭

That backbar tho

7LXUyxp.png

^

It's not even so much that but he isn't aware of why his bars are set-up they way they are, yet he is commenting on his build negatively.

Vigor is backbarred because 2H will provide larger vigors than his primary bow bar which is full anyhow. Crescent Sweep is his ult for backbar for two reasons 1) it will hit reasonably hard 2) it provides him the aedric spear passives which further boost his self healing.

I would personally skip out on Repentance in favor of shuffle but that's really just operator choice. There is literally nothing wrong with that set up and the comment @Malibulove left was really unwarranted and rude for no reason.

Why does 2H provide larger Vigor heals btw? Im still new to the game so I dont know every small thing
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

Options
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Oh and if you're asking whose zerging around while EP is at 2 bars, its Darkest Requiem and Kilo Corps from what I've seen
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

Options
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

That backbar tho

7LXUyxp.png

^

Very astute @usmcjdking :)

All my defenses were back-barred, Vigor does get beefed way up with 2h and Major Mending, and I'm actually using Empowering Sweep as an oh-crap button to soak more damage when needed (in addition to keeping the Aedric Pear passive active for bigger heals). I would love to find a spot for shuffle on that build, but I already struggle with sustain with this build on Azura's, so I keep Repentance and use Forward Momentum for snare immunity.

@Sixth bow has a lower base weapon damage than all the other weapons because for some reason Wrobel hates bows. XD
    Edited by Solariken on March 18, 2017 4:53PM
    Options
  • Sylphie
    Sylphie
    ✭✭✭

That backbar tho

7LXUyxp.png

^

Why does 2H provide larger Vigor heals btw? Im still new to the game so I dont know every small thing

2H gives more weapon damage than bow.

That backbar tho

7LXUyxp.png

^

There is literally nothing wrong with that set up and the comment @Malibulove left was really unwarranted and rude for no reason.

That is exactly what I was meant to say but I suck at wording.

@Curie
    Làin - MagDK
    1vX and outnumbered pvp compliations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0gPPFOdjYCuyuuog7QcjJg
    Options
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭

That backbar tho

7LXUyxp.png

^

2H gives more weapon damage than bow.

That backbar tho

7LXUyxp.png

^

There is literally nothing wrong with that set up and the comment @Malibulove left was really unwarranted and rude for no reason.

That is exactly what I was meant to say but I suck at wording.

Yesss, everything stamina scales off weapon dmg, forgot about that. So just being buffed up grants you bigger heals. Good to know
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

Options
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    So, I'm guessing EP overnighted the map again (I haven't logged on yet), because once again they couldn't sustain in primetime?

And the BB and BM camping is some form of retaliation for AD holding Kings and Farra last night?

*sighs*

AD had two options last night: We could either keep hitting Chalman, with 150 EP stacked inside, which got boring after 3-4 pony rides. Or, we could go get our scrolls at Kings and Farra.

Once we got the keeps, EP sent wave after wave of full raids at us. It is NOT our fault that you kept getting wiped by RoB there, when ALL we wanted to do was run our paperwork home.

Then once we did run, EP had spent the majority of the night camping Fare and BM resources, as well as Cropsford.

And the whole time, we had DC hitting Nickel, Roe and Brindle, instead of Chalman. lol

The crazy thing is, there are some EP players who logged AD toons, to help us. So, I know that there HAS to be a specific group that has this creepy retaliation fixation on AD. I know that Humphie, Jabs and Snow wouldn't do it, and I know Zap isn't doing it.

Which, don't get me wrong: I don't whine about any of this. I never have. We'll come get back what's ours.

But, the hate tells in-game have gotta stop, as well as the silly excuses for petty behavior here in the forums.

You need to police your own, EP.

And for God's sake, come out your keeps in primetime and fight.

Thanks.
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
    Options
This discussion has been closed.