Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread PART 3

• Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingKrotha wrote: »
    Malibulove wrote: »
    The EP bandwagon is in full effect, even guys like Krotha are back to being EP.

I've never stopped playing on Krotha I just didnt stream him for 3-4 months since I was working on my Magicka DK. Most the time I play on Offline mode since my ignore lists is full and talking to all you salty players takes too much time. I've played EP since launch so to call me a bandwagon player is just bull. I play on all 3 factions now and I go to the side that has the most fun PvP. Are you suggesting I should not be allowed to PvP with my friends anymore? I will be looking for you on the battlefield where the fight actually matters. Unlike you who tends to cry on the forums like a keyboard warrior seeking your righteous PvP. You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you absolutely have been found wanting!
    Drakkdjinn wrote: »
    The EP bandwagon is in full effect, even guys like Krotha are back to being EP.

3W2GAER.jpg

Yup. #ProEPStrats

Blame ZOS for having the keep bug. I had a blast trolling you all. What you fail to realize is that PvP rank 45+ players are interdimensional keep travelers and walls do not exist for us. Just ask Fengrush ;) Sorry I'm not sorry for being a 1 man army you AD worm XD

See you limp gimps in Cyrodiil!

AD Worm?! Preposterous my good sir, clearly the evidence shows that you live underground and eat dirt!

3W2GAER.jpg

#EPSaltStrats
    Edited by Drakkdjinn on March 18, 2017 5:25PM
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sixth wrote: »
    lmaoooooo EP, we got some 'high tier' guilds zerging resources on our side of the map while we sit at 1 bar
    j1Ozyfh.jpg
    S6bRpfE.jpg

Your first mistake was thinking EP has any high tier guilds (besides animosity), like LODG, they just zerg surf and stack as many numbers against a keep and call it winning when the 5:1 odds favor them
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Solariken wrote: »
    usmcjdking wrote: »
    Sylphie wrote: »
    Let's cool this thread down for a second and watch a bunch of pug EP get sniped off of Sejanus:

https://youtu.be/8uwQ7IlNDxE

That backbar tho

7LXUyxp.png

I knew you just spammed PI for Sheervenom/Weapon Poison procs but come on man.

Also slotting Evil Hunter when Jabs gives you Major Savagery anyways, says a lot more about your playstyle than I think you meant to convey.

Camo Hunter provides Minor Berserk for a few seconds after opening from stealth.

^
    I mean really, I don't know why he's even judging someone else's playstyle in the first place.

It's not even so much that but he isn't aware of why his bars are set-up they way they are, yet he is commenting on his build negatively.

Vigor is backbarred because 2H will provide larger vigors than his primary bow bar which is full anyhow. Crescent Sweep is his ult for backbar for two reasons 1) it will hit reasonably hard 2) it provides him the aedric spear passives which further boost his self healing.

I would personally skip out on Repentance in favor of shuffle but that's really just operator choice. There is literally nothing wrong with that set up and the comment @Malibulove left was really unwarranted and rude for no reason.

Very astute @usmcjdking :)

All my defenses were back-barred, Vigor does get beefed way up with 2h and Major Mending, and I'm actually using Empowering Sweep as an oh-crap button to soak more damage when needed (in addition to keeping the Aedric Pear passive active for bigger heals). I would love to find a spot for shuffle on that build, but I already struggle with sustain with this build on Azura's, so I keep Repentance and use Forward Momentum for snare immunity.

@Sixth bow has a lower base weapon damage than all the other weapons because for some reason Wrobel hates bows. XD

But bows have a higher crit chance than all the other weapons so it evens out.
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Joshlenoir wrote: »
    lmaoooooo EP, we got some 'high tier' guilds zerging resources on our side of the map while we sit at 1 bar
    j1Ozyfh.jpg
    S6bRpfE.jpg

Your first mistake was thinking EP has any high tier guilds (besides animosity), like LODG, they just zerg surf and stack as many numbers against a keep and call it winning when the 5:1 odds favor them

where have you been, i keep /tell joshlenoir to ask for a duel but you havent been online. wanted to test my build out, son
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Rank 17 Eightt: CP160 StamBlade
    Rank 15 Sixthh: CP 160 StamSorc
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif

When LoDG, DR, TM and LoM zerglings end up in a 1v1 situation
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    tenor.gif
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Joshlenoir wrote: »
    j1Ozyfh.jpg
    S6bRpfE.jpg

where have you been, i keep /tell joshlenoir to ask for a duel but you havent been online. wanted to test my build out, son

After logging on to completely red maps 24/7 and having high cp players who should know better zerg every keep I just decided not to play, no point raging at a terrible game design, my day will come when I obliterate them in 4v4v4's
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    Oh and if you're asking whose zerging around while EP is at 2 bars, its Darkest Requiem and Kilo Corps from what I've seen

All four members of DR (Devine, Hiiro, Pelican and myself) that are online and in cyrodiil. Huge zerg!!! Hiiro isn't even grouped with us lol, he's doing his own thing. Or the two members of kilo corps (rage dice and lilyel), who logged quite sometime ago and are from the far east so it is their primetime.

Second, what resources on "your side of the map" were these two guilds at? Ales? The keep we own? Yeah, I thought so. I haven't been past the ring all morning so shush.

GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Alishka Gunter - Stamina Nightblade
    Gunter Smash - Magicka Dragonknight
    Alishka Tempestas - Magicka Sorcerer
    Alishka Arrowflinger - Stamina Nightblade
    Alishka Hides In Bushes - Magicka Nightblade
    Gunter Hearts Blueberries - Magicka Templar

• Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Oh and if you're asking whose zerging around while EP is at 2 bars, its Darkest Requiem and Kilo Corps from what I've seen

All four members of DR (Devine, Hiiro, Pelican and myself) that are online and in cyrodiil. Huge zerg!!! Hiiro isn't even grouped with us lol, he's doing his own thing. Or the two members of kilo corps (rage dice and lilyel), who logged quite sometime ago and are from the far east so it is their primetime.

Second, what resources on "your side of the map" were these two guilds at? Ales? The keep we own? Yeah, I thought so. I haven't been past the ring all morning so shush.

54098157.jpg
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

• FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heike wrote: »
    So, I'm guessing EP overnighted the map again (I haven't logged on yet), because once again they couldn't sustain in primetime?

And the BB and BM camping is some form of retaliation for AD holding Kings and Farra last night?

*sighs*

AD had two options last night: We could either keep hitting Chalman, with 150 EP stacked inside, which got boring after 3-4 pony rides. Or, we could go get our scrolls at Kings and Farra.

Once we got the keeps, EP sent wave after wave of full raids at us. It is NOT our fault that you kept getting wiped by RoB there, when ALL we wanted to do was run our paperwork home.

Then once we did run, EP had spent the majority of the night camping Fare and BM resources, as well as Cropsford.

And the whole time, we had DC hitting Nickel, Roe and Brindle, instead of Chalman. lol

The crazy thing is, there are some EP players who logged AD toons, to help us. So, I know that there HAS to be a specific group that has this creepy retaliation fixation on AD. I know that Humphie, Jabs and Snow wouldn't do it, and I know Zap isn't doing it.

Which, don't get me wrong: I don't whine about any of this. I never have. We'll come get back what's ours.

But, the hate tells in-game have gotta stop, as well as the silly excuses for petty behavior here in the forums.

You need to police your own, EP.

And for God's sake, come out your keeps in primetime and fight.

Thanks.

Chalman only fell because DC helped siege the place down. AD had 0 chance of taking chalman without DC pushing in. Also, AD had captured up to glade at that point. This was after about 2 hours of delay because TM was doing their special forces routine where they have 20 people front door bleakers while no ones home and set up maximum amounts of siege inside to delay things. Kind of wish I could get my group or LOM was still around. That would have been dethroned in no time and we wouldnt have to even waste time on the BS backdooring AD throws out during dethrones.
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    So, I'm guessing EP overnighted the map again (I haven't logged on yet), because once again they couldn't sustain in primetime?

And the BB and BM camping is some form of retaliation for AD holding Kings and Farra last night?

*sighs*

AD had two options last night: We could either keep hitting Chalman, with 150 EP stacked inside, which got boring after 3-4 pony rides. Or, we could go get our scrolls at Kings and Farra.

Once we got the keeps, EP sent wave after wave of full raids at us. It is NOT our fault that you kept getting wiped by RoB there, when ALL we wanted to do was run our paperwork home.

Then once we did run, EP had spent the majority of the night camping Fare and BM resources, as well as Cropsford.

And the whole time, we had DC hitting Nickel, Roe and Brindle, instead of Chalman. lol

The crazy thing is, there are some EP players who logged AD toons, to help us. So, I know that there HAS to be a specific group that has this creepy retaliation fixation on AD. I know that Humphie, Jabs and Snow wouldn't do it, and I know Zap isn't doing it.

Which, don't get me wrong: I don't whine about any of this. I never have. We'll come get back what's ours.

But, the hate tells in-game have gotta stop, as well as the silly excuses for petty behavior here in the forums.

Thanks.

Chalman only fell because DC helped siege the place down. AD had 0 chance of taking chalman without DC pushing in. Also, AD had captured up to glade at that point. This was after about 2 hours of delay because TM was doing their special forces routine where they have 20 people front door bleakers while no ones home and set up maximum amounts of siege inside to delay things. Kind of wish I could get my group or LOM was still around. That would have been dethroned in no time and we wouldnt have to even waste time on the BS backdooring AD throws out during dethrones.

@FENGRUSH I'll grant you the Glade take; that was pugs and we told them not to. As for RoB, we stayed far away from anything north of Nickel. I believe TD did, as well. We even left Ash alone. We didn't have Aleswell last night; ever. And TM only had Bleak for 15 minutes.

At Chalman, DC had a hole on the Northside and we took FD, with 8 of us; we had NO intention of taking Chalman; none. We simply wanted dethrone. And DC backdoored us there, after we got the inner door down. By that time, EP had stacked another 80 inside Allesia. lol

On a side note: Does your Tormentor set proc tremor and the other (I forget what hit me) all the time, or is it glitchy? I love the build, and that it seems to make you tanky after it procs.

Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    Yu

*sighs*

Thanks.

Aye, you haven't logged in. From 0700 est until I logged at 1300, EP hadn't touched ADs tri-keeps. They took the mine or lm for fights but never pressed the keep itself.

As for night capping, I logged at 0100 fighting fengrush and TM at the chal mile gate and awoke this morning to having the ring minus nikel. So I would venture that your night cap comment is correct; that or it was done very early in the morning. Either way, not conducive to healthy gameplay.
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

• FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

*sighs*

Thanks.

@FENGRUSH I'll grant you the Glade take; that was pugs and we told them not to. As for RoB, we stayed far away from anything north of Nickel. I believe TD did, as well. We even left Ash alone. We didn't have Aleswell last night; ever. And TM only had Bleak for 15 minutes.

At Chalman, DC had a hole on the Northside and we took FD, with 8 of us; we had NO intention of taking Chalman; none. We simply wanted dethrone. And DC backdoored us there, after we got the inner door down. By that time, EP had stacked another 80 inside Allesia. lol

On a side note: Does your Tormentor set proc tremor and the other (I forget what hit me) all the time, or is it glitchy? I love the build, and that it seems to make you tanky after it procs.

I get that - pugs are erratic. TM still tilted me for good reason!

I dont actually have tormentor. Its black rose. I just havent had enough care to login and try something else in awhile.
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    Yu

*sighs*

Thanks.

Aye, you haven't logged in. From 0700 est until I logged at 1300, EP hadn't touched ADs tri-keeps. They took the mine or lm for fights but never pressed the keep itself.

As for night capping, I logged at 0100 fighting fengrush and TM at the chal mile gate and awoke this morning to having the ring minus nikel. So I would venture that your night cap comment is correct; that or it was done very early in the morning. Either way, not conducive to healthy gameplay.

@Alishka_Gunter bro... EP sent 58 to Fare and 52 to BB and the temple today at 1100. I was told that there was another 2 full raids hitting BM and that temple at the same time. EP was at 3 bars. AD had 25 people on the server. lol. (I'll see if I have screenies).

I have NO idea what instance of ESO you were logged into, but it wasn't this one. :D

Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    Let's cool this thread down for a second and watch a bunch of pug EP get sniped off of Sejanus:

That backbar tho

7LXUyxp.png

Also slotting Evil Hunter when Jabs gives you Major Savagery anyways, says a lot more about your playstyle than I think you meant to convey.

Camo Hunter provides Minor Berserk for a few seconds after opening from stealth.

^
    I mean really, I don't know why he's even judging someone else's playstyle in the first place.

It's not even so much that but he isn't aware of why his bars are set-up they way they are, yet he is commenting on his build negatively.

Vigor is backbarred because 2H will provide larger vigors than his primary bow bar which is full anyhow. Crescent Sweep is his ult for backbar for two reasons 1) it will hit reasonably hard 2) it provides him the aedric spear passives which further boost his self healing.

I would personally skip out on Repentance in favor of shuffle but that's really just operator choice. There is literally nothing wrong with that set up and the comment @Malibulove left was really unwarranted and rude for no reason.

I was being snarky about the fact he runs around spamming Javelin and PI. That with Sheer venom is his entire build.

However from seeing around I didn't realize quite how far he'd gone in that direction. Such as doubling up on Major Savagery because he never plans on being in melee range, or how he doesn't slot a gap-closer or execute (for the same reason I suspect). It's also weird not seeing PoL but I digress.

Sorry but the entire premise of that build is funny to me, especially since I now know what I thought was just natural squirrelly tendencies form him, is actually just an aversion to melee. It must be a bummer that ZOS never brought Bombard back from the grave.
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Hooked-on-a-Feeling - Stamsorc (EP)
    Freddíe Mercury - Lead singer of Queen (EP)
    A Blizzard Wizard Lizard - P2Warden (DC)
    Prequels Anakin - Mageblade (AD)
  • Munavar
    Munavar
    ✭✭✭
    @Fengrush
    I get it, differing views but DC is not innocent in the portrayal of the events of last night.

EP Side
    1) TM was basically on the EP side of the map for most of the night (prior to midnight).
    2) 10 DC came across the map to mess with TM as DR was farming a scroll that DC could not pick up. Making EPs numbers that much 'worse'.
    3) DC took Sej (cutting off AD from Chalman)
    4) DC took Ash from AD (it is a DC home keep, so only a mildly 'anti dethrone' move)
    5) DC took Nikel
    6) DC at Roe mine. Turned out only to be Vice setting up to farm AD Randoms.

DC Side
    1) Regrouped at Roe. (Load screens were bad last night)
    2) Recaptured Nikel. (It is an AD home outpost)
    3) Captured Ash.
    4) Zone: 'DC is killing the AD sieging at Chalman.'
    5) Bleakers it is then

Given the video 'evidence' of you yourself killing select AD (with the criteria of if they were using siege against EP players or the wall); one could say that you were directly responsible for the events at Bleakers.

Edited by Munavar on March 18, 2017 11:43PM
    Dae - TM
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    Uh, I was on AZ all morning. Logged off at 1300 to do laundry and watch Iron Fist. EP did not have three bars at any point bro. We had two bars to AD and DC's one bar at 0700 but it dropped back down to a single bar before going back up to two bars about an hour before I logged.

I'll grant there was a small window of about 30 minutes when I did writs on my DC NB and then my EP NB, bought some housing items and placed them in my house and returned to cyrodiil. It was really slow so I figured it was a good time to do that lol. The map was identical to when I left; couple resources flipping back and forth at ales, ash and roe. That was it. It is possible that during that 30 minute window, the two bars of EP pushed down that far but it seems really off that we took those keeps, got defeated by 24 AD and they retook the keeps in a 30 minute span.

I ended up logging at 1300 after I was fighting Humphie and Jabs on there ADs with Hiiro when 15 EP ran over and zerged them. That and Booz logged on so defending the emp ring can be his responsibility.
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

• FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Munavar wrote: »
    @Fengrush
    I get it, differing views but DC is not innocent in the portrayal of the events of last night.

EP Side
    1) TM was basically on the EP side of the map for most of the night (prior to midnight).
    2) 10 DC came across the map to mess with TM as DR was farming a scroll that DC could not pick up. Making EPs numbers that much 'worse'.
    4) DC took Ash from AD (it is a DC home keep, so only a mildly 'anti dethrone' move)
    5) DC took Nikel

DC Side
    3) Captured Ash.
    5) Bleakers it is then

Given the video 'evidence' of you yourself killing select AD (with the criteria of if they were using siege against EP players or the wall); one could say that you were directly responsible for the events at Bleakers.

These DC players need to be forwarded to Lord FENGRUSH for proper punishment. Communication attempts were made to Lord Micah but he was too busy firing multiple ballistas at bleakers. In the absence of knowledge there is no way for me to reeducate these covenant members.
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Munavar wrote: »
    @Fengrush

EP Side
    5) DC took Nikel

DC Side
    3) Captured Ash.
    5) Bleakers it is then

These DC players need to be forwarded to Lord FENGRUSH for proper punishment. Communication attempts were made to Lord Micah but he was too busy firing multiple ballistas at bleakers. In the absence of knowledge there is no way for me to reeducate these covenant members.

Its the lightening ballistas. We are experimenting with a new comm jamming tech. Its buggy though, so we might have to revert back to 5x meatbags.
    Marek
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    lDMGlWS.jpg

DeIwn4y.jpg

@FENGRUSH I can understand trying to rout AD from getting emp...but I suppose it's screw over AD night on AZ. Looking at the map now its nothing but this...

9k8xee4.jpgi

Dethrones are now off the menu. Future TM "special forces bleakers takes" are now 100% justified by the "**** AD" momentum of the map tonight.

So next time we run around at Glade/Bleakers/Aleswell you will know why.....its because your faction can't dethrone without AD help.
    Edited by PenguinInACan on March 19, 2017 2:41AM
    Marek
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

That backbar tho

7LXUyxp.png

^

I was being snarky about the fact he runs around spamming Javelin and PI. That with Sheer venom is his entire build.

However from seeing around I didn't realize quite how far he'd gone in that direction. Such as doubling up on Major Savagery because he never plans on being in melee range, or how he doesn't slot a gap-closer or execute (for the same reason I suspect). It's also weird not seeing PoL but I digress.

Sorry but the entire premise of that build is funny to me, especially since I now know what I thought was just natural squirrelly tendencies form him, is actually just an aversion to melee. It must be a bummer that ZOS never brought Bombard back from the grave.

@Malibulove the usual build is actually PI + Sheer Venom + Drain Health Poison x2 + Skoria + Javelin, and it forkin' SHREDS when the stars align (which is often). Jabs is only slotted to pile on more DOTs when I'm forced into melee. I just really love bow as a weapon and I have the most fun with it. Would you be happier if I ran DW/heavy/Troll King like every other meta-chasing Stamplar?

Anyway, that particular build is tweaked in the video for stealth burst, hence the Magelight for Empower and Camo Hunter for Minor Berserk. I like to swap to that loadout when sieging or picking people off from the ramparts. Of course I run Power of the Light in the open field.

That build is certainly aversive to melee, and I think it would be neat if there were better mechanics in game to support a kiting playstyle. Despite what you seem to think, playing Bowplar is actually pretty difficult, especially with how insanely strong gap closers are in this game.
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

That backbar tho

7LXUyxp.png

^

What does any of this have to do about his back bar?
    Edited by usmcjdking on March 19, 2017 5:17AM
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    lDMGlWS.jpg

DeIwn4y.jpg

@FENGRUSH I can understand trying to rout AD from getting emp...but I suppose it's screw over AD night on AZ. Looking at the map now its nothing but this...

9k8xee4.jpgi

Dethrones are now off the menu. Future TM "special forces bleakers takes" are now 100% justified by the "**** AD" momentum of the map tonight.

So next time we run around at Glade/Bleakers/Aleswell you will know why.....its because your faction can't dethrone without AD help.

FENGRUSH was not on the battlefield today. The DC are leaderless without His presence.
  • Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭

That backbar tho

7LXUyxp.png

^

"I was being snarky about the fact he runs around spamming Javelin and PI. That with Sheer venom is his entire build."

His backbar having 0 pressure (which I have poked fun at twice now), supports my critique. He's running a 2-button poison proc build, which in the grand scheme of things is mundane in terms of kill pressure.

Not that it particularly matters, but he posted a video trying to brag about his killing potential, so I figured I would point out how inadequate it is for anything but vaguely spamming PI/Javelin on the same target over and over.

Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Hooked-on-a-Feeling - Stamsorc (EP)
    Freddíe Mercury - Lead singer of Queen (EP)
    A Blizzard Wizard Lizard - P2Warden (DC)
    Prequels Anakin - Mageblade (AD)
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    As for my build being useless solo

from the one time i ran into you solo i sorta could tell that it's not the build that's useless

The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    Scamh wrote: »
    As for my build being useless solo

from the one time i ran into you solo i sorta could tell that it's not the build that's useless

LOL! now that's a good burn! Josh, learn from him.
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

• Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

That backbar tho

7LXUyxp.png

^

"I was being snarky about the fact he runs around spamming Javelin and PI. That with Sheer venom is his entire build."

His backbar having 0 pressure (which I have poked fun at twice now), supports my critique. He's running a 2-button poison proc build, which in the grand scheme of things is mundane in terms of kill pressure.

Not that it particularly matters, but he posted a video trying to brag about his killing potential, so I figured I would point out how inadequate it is for anything but vaguely spamming PI/Javelin on the same target over and over.

No pressure? 7 simultaneous DOTs plus Skoria and Javelin/Burning Light isn't enough pressure to meet your standards?

Also I thought it was obvious, but the video was in no way intended to try to show off how awesome I think I am - it was just for the entertainment of watching all those EP tumble off the castle wall.
    Edited by Solariken on March 19, 2017 3:21PM
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    *shrug*

If you say so Josh. I have more traction arguing with my seven year old daughter, at least she understands logic. Sorry you don't like how I play or that I don't enjoy the game in the same manner you do, by following some arbitrary style that you've determined is the only acceptable way a character can be classed as having any skill.

Today I got PM spammed because I gang from stealth fully buffed and that's comical. Between you and Betsy (and yes, I am comparing you two again as you share similar points of view on play style), I should only be playing from out of stealth and with melee weapons. Why? If I wanted to play that way I'd log on my DK...
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

• usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

That backbar tho

7LXUyxp.png

^

Ah.

Well I celebrate diversity which is probably why I still don't understand your viewpoint so I'll just leave it there and stop pestering you..
    Edited by usmcjdking on March 19, 2017 5:22PM
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    spamming PI
    Is this not a good strat? Someone needs to alert the pugs.

Although with the homestead changes I guess they're snipe spamming now.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
This discussion has been closed.