The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Morrowind...and ESO+

• Morgha_Kul
    Morgha_Kul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally I have a huge problem paying for a subscription that is supposed to support the development and cover future updates and content, then when said content is released I have to pay for it. I don`t really care if ESO calls it a DLC or chapter or whatever else.

ZOS, if you are paying attention, the day Morrowind was announced I ended my subscription.

Subscriptions are not an investment. They should not intended to be paying for features or development yet to happen. They should be used only based on what they provide at the start of the subscription term. In this way, things are a lot less confusing, and a lot less prone to "surprise" when the course of development does not follow the projected "investment path".

Actually, that's EXACTLY what the subscription costs were about originally.

Back in the day, you would buy a game, and you got the WHOLE GAME. It was finished, polished, etc. If there was an addition, it would cost extra, and would itself be entirely self contained. Such additions would be fairly infrequent.

Then came the MMO, and the premise was that we would pay for the game and the subscription would allow for the ongoing addition of new content, more rapidly than large, occasional expansions would allow.

Then things began to change again. Developers realized they couldn't keep up with the demand for content, and the MMO evolved a bit further, becoming more of a sandbox. The premise here was that the player could engage themselves in the game without the need for frequent developer input. However, this ALSO began to change when the cash stores arrived on the scene.

Once MMOs started using microtransactions, the GAME started getting less and less attention, and the focus shifted again. No longer were MMOs sandboxes, they became "theme parks," where the game became more about buying the little knick knacks from the store than about DOING anything in the game.

ESO has fallen into this trap. They had started out so well, the game was delightfully detailed, and had (HAS) so much potential to step BACK to being more of a sandbox, more how the MMO was originally conceived. Unfortunately, they fell into the microtransaction trap, and more and more of the game is appearing there instead of IN THE GAME (as I predicted, unfortunately).

There's still time to turn this around, but I doubt they have the wherewithal to do it.
    Exploring Tamriel since 1994.
  • Pixel_Zealot
    Pixel_Zealot
    ✭✭✭✭
    An ESO Plus membership will not grant you access to The Elder Scroll Online: Morrowind content. As this is an entirely new Chapter of ESO, you'll need to purchase one of the five editions. If you already own ESO, though, you can purchase the Morrowind Upgrade or the Morrowind Collector's Edition Upgrade directly from online stores (The Elder Scrolls Online Store, Steam Store, Xbox Store, or PlayStation Store).

/sick
    Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?
  • xeNNNNN
    xeNNNNN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morgha_Kul wrote: »
    Personally I have a huge problem paying for a subscription that is supposed to support the development and cover future updates and content, then when said content is released I have to pay for it. I don`t really care if ESO calls it a DLC or chapter or whatever else.

ZOS, if you are paying attention, the day Morrowind was announced I ended my subscription.

Subscriptions are not an investment. They should not intended to be paying for features or development yet to happen. They should be used only based on what they provide at the start of the subscription term. In this way, things are a lot less confusing, and a lot less prone to "surprise" when the course of development does not follow the projected "investment path".

Back in the day, you would buy a game, and you got the WHOLE GAME. It was finished, polished, etc. If there was an addition, it would cost extra, and would itself be entirely self contained. Such additions would be fairly infrequent.

Then came the MMO, and the premise was that we would pay for the game and the subscription would allow for the ongoing addition of new content, more rapidly than large, occasional expansions would allow.

Then things began to change again. Developers realized they couldn't keep up with the demand for content, and the MMO evolved a bit further, becoming more of a sandbox. The premise here was that the player could engage themselves in the game without the need for frequent developer input. However, this ALSO began to change when the cash stores arrived on the scene.

Once MMOs started using microtransactions, the GAME started getting less and less attention, and the focus shifted again. No longer were MMOs sandboxes, they became "theme parks," where the game became more about buying the little knick knacks from the store than about DOING anything in the game.

ESO has fallen into this trap. They had started out so well, the game was delightfully detailed, and had (HAS) so much potential to step BACK to being more of a sandbox, more how the MMO was originally conceived. Unfortunately, they fell into the microtransaction trap, and more and more of the game is appearing there instead of IN THE GAME (as I predicted, unfortunately).

There's still time to turn this around, but I doubt they have the wherewithal to do it.

ZoS, put this person at the head of your marketing and distribution department immediately.

Ah, e-communities - the "pinnacle" of the internet............yeah, right.
  • roigseguib16_ESO
    roigseguib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Given that the prices for digital content are always high, 40€ for a "big DLC" sounds accurate to me. Its basically the cost of a Banker, a furnished large home, an elk or a bunch of crown crates.

Its their product, you are not obligated to purchase it. Let me draw a scenario for you:

You are in a restaurant. You chose to go there, none forced you to go.
    1. You went and you were informed you would be charged, regardless of what you consume, 5€. This fee covers the access to the restaurant itself and the basic menu.
    2. You are offered the possibility to pay 2€ extra for every hour you stay there in order to have unlimited drinks, access to the premium area and you get to eat some extra dishes as part of your subscription. Others may consume this dishes too, but at an additional cost.
    3. The restaurant then offers a NEW product. Say a bottle of Champagne or any other premium shiny thing. This was NOT included in the 2€/hour deal nor is part of the basic restaurant fee covered by that 5€. Everyone wishing to enjoy that new product will have to pay. That's not a "paywall", its a product in a market.

Now let's discuss the morale of Zenimax for offering a new product on a different regime or to put a class inside a new product so people are encouraged to buy it but speaking of paywalls sounds very dumb to me, given that any product is "behind a paywall". According to this logic, you woulf walk down the street and yell at the Apple Store they are mean corporative people (which they are) for putting the iphone behind a paywall. Yet you don't. You understand its a product and they charge you for it. Why should it be different for digital content?

What I think is:

- 40€ is a fair price. Shame they don't include it into the DLC type of thing, it would be a nice gift for subs, but it presents too many issues (after you cancel your sub, what happens to your Warden? What happens to your House? You can't access the Battlegrounds anymore?)
    - None forces you to buy the Chapter. If you want to play warden, pay for it. If you want to experience Vvardenfell, pay for it. You can't expect to be given everythig for free. If you are against paying for DLCs, Chapters, Games or premium cash shop items, don't buy them. You can still play your four classes no problem.
    - ESO+ membership needs more goodies or incentives
    Xavier Louis - Redguard Templar
    Xavier Luis - Redguard Sorcerer
    Xavier Löuis - Dunmer Dragonknight
    Xavier Louïs - Dunmer Dragonknight
    Xavier Louïs - Argonian Templar
    Legendary Xavi - Altmer Sorcerer
    War Chief Sosio - Orc Warden

Former Guild Master of Fuego
  • BadArgonian
    BadArgonian
    ✭✭
    Right. What if the restaurant said the 2€ extra would cover ALL the drinks in the restaurant and then after you paid they changed the rules by saying that the 2€ extra would now cover only the drinks in the bottom shelf?
  • BadArgonian
    BadArgonian
    ✭✭
    Wouldn't you be pissed about the bait and switch policy?

I would.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No. This might be what a lot of people think, but that is the wrong way to look at it. The game has to be providing me with value equal to what I am spending on it.

This is really a different subject. The term "sandbox" and "theme park" are not what you are talking about, but your ultimate point is correct.

The main problem with the Crown Store and Crown Crates is how they drive revenue. People are assuming, and ZeniBeth wants us to believe, that by purchasing Crowns we are funding future improvements and sustenance for ESO. This is only true as long as they want it to be true, and they are hardly going to tell how true it is, or when it stops being true.

For that reason, no one should be buying Crowns with the expectation that this revenue will be spent on the game ESO. They should expect that this revenue is going to be spent on other things, perhaps not entirely, but definitely in part. Potentially, a large part, but we have no way to tell, and never will.

My caution about the Crown Store is because, as the source of revenue becomes more about the Cash Shop than the Game, it becomes more attractive to use that revenue for the benefit of the Cash Shop. Money begets money. Spend revenue to generate more revenue. The risk is that the game becomes an expense that drives the cash shop, which drives revenue. Business cut expenses when they try to maximize profits. If this happens, even if in a small way, players are getting less than what they could be getting.

This is why I like Chapters, and why I am excited that they are selling the Chapters instead of giving them away with ESO Plus. Chapters are about the game. Chapters can drive revenue directly. I am hoping that Morrowind will end up being a "must have" for ESO, for this very reason. I hope that almost every Chapter is like this.

When a game company makes money because they are selling a good game, that is better for the players because the studio is encouraged to make a good game that they can sell. When the game company makes money selling Cash Shop currency, that is not as good for the players, no matter what promises the studio makes regarding how that revenue will be spent. See my signature.

Edited by Elsonso on March 20, 2017 3:35PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • MadLarkin
    MadLarkin
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would have NO problem paying for expansions if I didn't have to pay for damn near everything else. Want a house? There's no damn way to get the gold for one, gotta use the store. Oh, and it's $130. Want that cool outfit? Have to pay extra actual cash for that, it's only on the store. Want that crafting motif? Well, it has a 1 in a billion chance of dropping, so you'll pretty well have to buy it on the store, only $50.

If paying my subscription gave me these things, even better, if they were PART OF THE GAME, and not in the store, I'd be very happy to pay $50 for an expansion, such as we've been given for free in the past.

I've been really hoping to get back to Vvardenfell, so I'll likely be buying the expansion, but the nickel and diming is really tiresome. It's polluted every game I've played for the better part of a decade, and it's becoming too much to stomach.

This echoes my own feelings on the matter. I'll pay for the base game. I'll pay for expansions. Hell, I'll even pay for DLC and CONSIDER subbing, and STILL be OK with the presence of a store. But then the content updates need to be bigger, and more polished. Crown crates need to go away. The nickel and diming that pushes everyone to the crown store with every update (see: housing), along with the overpriced plethora of items to buy, needs to be way toned down. Most, if not all pets/mounts should be able to be earned in game. Zero motifs should be in the store. Housing, and things like bag space should no longer be such a ridiculous time/gold sink that you are practically shoved to the crown store. You put a few account services on the store (race switch, alliance switch, class switch), maybe with some XP boosters, and then you just let people play the damn game, because if they're paying for the base game, DLC, expansions, and subbing, they deserve a complete game.

ZOS can't keep coming up with new ways to section off content. They've combined the worst parts of both free to play and subscription MMO's. They're creating sections and sub-sections of haves and have-nots, where even people that have spent hundreds of dollars are being made to feel (by design) like they're getting an incomplete experience.
  • poleth1984
    poleth1984
    ✭✭
    I would have NO problem paying for expansions if I didn't have to pay for damn near everything else. Want a house? There's no damn way to get the gold for one, gotta use the store. Oh, and it's $130. Want that cool outfit? Have to pay extra actual cash for that, it's only on the store. Want that crafting motif? Well, it has a 1 in a billion chance of dropping, so you'll pretty well have to buy it on the store, only $50.

If paying my subscription gave me these things, even better, if they were PART OF THE GAME, and not in the store, I'd be very happy to pay $50 for an expansion, such as we've been given for free in the past.

I've been really hoping to get back to Vvardenfell, so I'll likely be buying the expansion, but the nickel and diming is really tiresome. It's polluted every game I've played for the better part of a decade, and it's becoming too much to stomach.

Actually, I know plenty of people, including myself, who have payed gold made in game to buy notable houses. one of my guildmates even bought a decorated earthtear caverns with gold he made in game.
  • Th3R3dQu33n
    Th3R3dQu33n
    Soul Shriven
    Doesn't seem fair to me that I subbed for access to everything + all future DLC's. Calling it an "Expansion Pack" and packaging it with a $40 fee just seems like a low blow to me. I'll likely be canceling soon.
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Th3R3dQu33n

Sorry to see you go. But you received everything you were promised. When you subscribed to ESO+ you were given a complete list of benefits. You got those benefits.

They announced they would not include Morrowind in ESO+ access over six months out...so no one had a subscription where they had paid with the expectation they get it.

If you don't feel that ESO+ is worth it come June, then don't buy it. But don't complain that past money you spent entitled you to future benefits that were never promised.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »
    @Th3R3dQu33n

Sorry to see you go. But you received everything you were promised. When you subscribed to ESO+ you were given a complete list of benefits. You got those benefits.

They announced they would not include Morrowind in ESO+ access over six months out...so no one had a subscription where they had paid with the expectation they get it.

If you don't feel that ESO+ is worth it come June, then don't buy it. But don't complain that past money you spent entitled you to future benefits that were never promised.

Excellent way to put it.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »
    @Th3R3dQu33n

Excellent way to put it.
    +1
  • Anlaemar
    Anlaemar
    ✭✭✭

- 40€ is a fair price. Shame they don't include it into the DLC type of thing, it would be a nice gift for subs, but it presents too many issues (after you cancel your sub, what happens to your Warden? What happens to your House? You can't access the Battlegrounds anymore?)
    - None forces you to buy the Chapter. If you want to play warden, pay for it. If you want to experience Vvardenfell, pay for it. You can't expect to be given everythig for free. If you are against paying for DLCs, Chapters, Games or premium cash shop items, don't buy them. You can still play your four classes no problem.

This. I can imagine the rage posts now if this was a normal DLC that you can get with ESO+. You cancel sub and now your Warden character (or two, or three?) now can't be logged in to. You could put a good amount of money on it, maxed on gear, whatever, but now you have to buy the DLC or get ESO+ again to be able to get your stuff off of it. See the problem?

"Why can't the class be free to everyone?"

Sounds fair, but ZOS also needs to make money. If they relied just on ESO+ then they wouldn't be making enough money to be putting out ANY updates. No updates, no new players, older players get bored, no game. This isn't a singleplayer PC game where buy once and play whats there. This is an MMO designed for further updates and development. To do that, they need to be making money to pay all the programmers, artists, ect that put their work into the game.

Stop complaining. Either buy it or don't. I pay for ESO+ and I don't care if I need to buy this expansion too. I buy things every now and again in the crown store just because. All the money goes back to ZOS and helps us gamers in the long run. Support the *** game or just stop playing.

End rant.
    (NA) Anlaemar with 750+ Champion Points
    Member Since April 15, 2014
    (EP)Alrik Vadason - Nord Dragonknight
    Tank
    (EP)Matdasi Hlarrobar - Breton Mageblade
    Formerly known as Ra'dar Ahdhari - Main DPS 40k Self Buffed
    (EP)Marrec Vadason - Breton Templar Healer
    (EP)Nameless - Altmer Sorcerer - Secondary DPS
    - The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason -
  • xeNNNNN
    xeNNNNN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Given that the prices for digital content are always high, 40€ for a "big DLC" sounds accurate to me. Its basically the cost of a Banker, a furnished large home, an elk or a bunch of crown crates.

Its their product, you are not obligated to purchase it. Let me draw a scenario for you:

1. You went and you were informed you would be charged, regardless of what you consume, 5€. This fee covers the access to the restaurant itself and the basic menu.
    2. You are offered the possibility to pay 2€ extra for every hour you stay there in order to have unlimited drinks, access to the premium area and you get to eat some extra dishes as part of your subscription. Others may consume this dishes too, but at an additional cost.
    3. The restaurant then offers a NEW product. Say a bottle of Champagne or any other premium shiny thing. This was NOT included in the 2€/hour deal nor is part of the basic restaurant fee covered by that 5€. Everyone wishing to enjoy that new product will have to pay. That's not a "paywall", its a product in a market.

Now let's discuss the morale of Zenimax for offering a new product on a different regime or to put a class inside a new product so people are encouraged to buy it but speaking of paywalls sounds very dumb to me, given that any product is "behind a paywall". According to this logic, you woulf walk down the street and yell at the Apple Store they are mean corporative people (which they are) for putting the iphone behind a paywall. Yet you don't. You understand its a product and they charge you for it. Why should it be different for digital content?

What I think is:

While I agree with nearly all of what you said.

The original reason a lot of people were/are angry still is not because of the method of the new product but more their methods in introducing it to the community.

They did not give anyone forewarning. They did not say anything about changing how the sub fee works at all ever prior to the change. It was done over night in a near stealth capacity to try and fool the original sub base into thinking it was what they always agreed too. Unfortunately for them a vast majority of the player base are far more vigilant than that.

Yes they have no obligation to inform anyone when they do so, but if you respect your player base you do not pull crap like that because it alienates customers and loyal ones at that and it also pushing a kind of business practice which frankly nobody except greedy business likes to do. I.e trying to trick their player base.

So this expansion better be good otherwise its going to *** off more than just subs and Idc what ZoS calls it, IT IS an expansion.
    Edited by xeNNNNN on April 8, 2017 1:01AM
  • Absalon
    Absalon
    ✭✭✭
    I am gladly paying real money for this new chapter in ESO history, this is clearly much more than a DLC content.
    CP 810 (PC-NA)
    Harnak - Magplar Healer (PVE)
    Gavin - Magsorc DPS (PVE)
    Manthys - Magplar DPS (PVP)
    Adrya - Stamblade DPS (PVP)
    Targesh - Stamplar DPS (PVP)
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xeNNNNN wrote: »

What I think is:

The original reason a lot of people were/are angry still is not because of the method of the new product but more their methods in introducing it to the community.

They did not give anyone forewarning. They did not say anything about changing how the sub fee works at all ever prior to the change. It was done over night in a near stealth capacity to try and fool the original sub base into thinking it was what they always agreed too. Unfortunately for them a vast majority of the player base are far more vigilant than that.

Yes they have no obligation to inform anyone when they do so, but if you respect your player base you do not pull crap like that because it alienates customers and loyal ones at that and it also pushing a kind of business practice which frankly nobody except greedy business likes to do. I.e trying to trick their player base.

So this expansion better be good otherwise its going to *** off more than just subs and Idc what ZoS calls it, IT IS an expansion.

Actually they announced this nearly 6 months in advance. How much advance notice should they have given? Except for someone that had just bought a 6 month subscription they gave you time to decide to keep ESO+ or cancel prior to Morrowind.
  • Forsakiin
    Forsakiin
    ✭✭✭
    So how does this expansion work then? Since it's a separate disc will it only have the Morrowind content on it and not all of the base game stuff? Or will it just be like rebuying the original game with the added content in it?
  • Anlaemar
    Anlaemar
    ✭✭✭
    Forsakiin wrote: »
    So how does this expansion work then? Since it's a separate disc will it only have the Morrowind content on it and not all of the base game stuff? Or will it just be like rebuying the original game with the added content in it?

The game will most likely update like past major updates. If you don't buy the expansion, you'll still see the new area on the map, but be able to access it like with DLCs you don't own. You'll probably have to add the expansion game code to your account (if you get retail) for it to truly activate like what was done at the game release. Digital might be automatic or they'll email.

After you buy it and the game is updated, you'll log in like normal and have access to the new area, just like when getting a new DLC.
    Edited by Anlaemar on April 8, 2017 2:20AM
    Tank
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually they announced this nearly 6 months in advance. How much advance notice should they have given? Except for someone that had just bought a 6 month subscription they gave you time to decide to keep ESO+ or cancel prior to Morrowind.

Upon release of Shadows of the Hist, the last paid DLC the subscription covered. Second-best would have been at One Tamriel release, letting us know that there would be no forthcoming paid content until June and that that content would not be covered by the sub. That would have been acceptable.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • Anlaemar
    Anlaemar
    ✭✭✭

Upon release of Shadows of the Hist, the last paid DLC the subscription covered. Second-best would have been at One Tamriel release, letting us know that there would be no forthcoming paid content until June and that that content would not be covered by the sub. That would have been acceptable.

Why? You going to cancel your sub until then? The crafting bag is worth the $15 a month by itself. I'm such a hoarder that it's impossible to play now without it.
    Tank
  • xeNNNNN
    xeNNNNN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xeNNNNN wrote: »

What I think is:

If thats the actual change coming to ESO+ then they should of continuously reminded people and the community. It would of avoided a lot of things. Once isnt enough and 6 months is half a year from the change and easily forgotten.

Secondly, they never said how much subs would be losing out only that it would change. Theres a difference there notice it.
  • ScooberSteve
    ScooberSteve
    ✭✭✭✭
    How about all those get down off your high horses. This expansion is absolutely huge not to mention battlegrounds and a new class. Your always going to pay for expansions. Try playing any game ever mmo or not.
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anlaemar wrote: »

Why? You going to cancel your sub until then? The crafting bag is worth the $15 a month by itself. I'm such a hoarder that it's impossible to play now without it.

It's not a question of whether or not I would have cancelled. It's a question of whether or not I had the information to make an informed decision at the actual time that the value of the sub changed instead of months down the road. Going from access to four paid DLC per year to two paid DLC per year and one free DLC per year and one Chapter I have to pay for per year is a change, no matter what anyone may disingenuously say. And the crafting bag is nice, but my sub decision is based on financial factors, not on in-game advantages. $180 per year for four paid DLC per year was the original offer. This changed in Q3 2016, but they didn't inform us of the change until Q4 2017.

I'm positive I wouldn't have done a single thing differently if they'd announced the change at the time, but I wouldn't have this bad taste in my mouth either.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • FuriousFridge
    FuriousFridge
    ✭✭✭
    How do you expect the game to stay afloat you ***? Guess developers like paying with their own savings to make games for you so you can play them for free.
  • duckrustlerb16_ESO
    Personally I think I may use ESO+ to get Morrowind. Sub for three months to get the crowns and relieve the pressure on my bags and then when Morrowind goes into the crown store buy it from there, hopefully with a bit of ESO+ time left to try it out first in case its a dud.
  • PlagueSD
    PlagueSD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoloBoffin wrote: »
    SaRuZ wrote: »
    It's an "Expansion Pack." NOT a DLC.

I pay $75 every six months for my sub. That's not being cheap.

Actually, compared to other "entertainment" costs, that's pretty cheap.

$75 /6mo = $12 a month. If you go see a movie at a theater, you're already above the "monthly" subscription fee. and that's only for ~2hrs of "entertainment".

Go to a bar, $12 will get you MAYBE 2 drinks...
    Have any of you ever played MMOs before?
    Do you not recall the days of EverQuest paying 14.99 a month and then paying for expacs as they were released?

Pfff....millenials

If you love the game much, then start supporting its costs.

Expacs should have a cost.

Exactly...
  • Troneon
    Troneon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Fake Expansion DLC just to find another way to charge people who already paid lots....when they don't even fix or sort out the issues in the game they already have had for years, months and weeks...

Not to mention they changed subscriptions from "all downloadable content" to "Access to all DLC Game Packs available in the Crown Store"...

Nice switch there....and all they had to do was change the name from DLC to "Expansion"....

Expansion my a**

Shame on ZO$

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrDSqODtEFM

Subbers should be compensated for being miss led for sure...

Edited by Troneon on April 11, 2017 7:16PM
    PC EU AD
    Master Crafter - Anything you need!!
    High Elf Magicka Templar Healer/DPS/Tank
    Trials / Dungeons / PVP / Everything
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could pay for Morrowind expansion only if they reactivated the unforgettable climate of the original TES Morrowind i.e. rework it for AD2017 mmo mode. But I'm sure it's not possible, generally with current eso mechanics and just because other players usually brake immersion. Morrowid trailer was nothing special, I could even say it was boring, like there is nothing new. I already have bear mount - not the best mount in game due to clumsy movements. I already saw dwemer mechs multiple Times. You want to give me even bigger dwemer mech, sure, but not for real money.
    This what I saw on the trailer, you can't buy me for this. It's not enough. Try better. Try harder.
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Sigma957
    Sigma957
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well ZOS can change the T & C any time they want without notification and we all agreed to this before playing the game. So they updated the eso+ plan to not include all non crown bought dlc/chapters or whatever you want to call it.