The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO Sorcerer PvP Build with UNLIMITED Sustain - Homestead Update!

• loki547
    loki547
    ✭✭✭✭
    I use 1 grothdarr 1 infernal guardian. People still don't get that max magicka is king for sorc when it comes to damage and survivability smh
  • TheAntiHero
    TheAntiHero
    ✭✭
    Derra wrote: »
    One thing to add:

Get unchained when using shuffle or just for dark conversion in genera edit: L (this special case gets even buffed next patch - 5s time to cast 200 cost dark conversion after breaking free).
    Well worth it - if used correctly lets you switch serpent for thief mundus easily.

UNLIMITED Sustain and Huge damage output.
    again, how is this fair to the other classes ?

Shield stacking is apparently a disadvantage in Zos's eyes.

@Joy_Division it´s great isn´t it? With the next patch builds like this might become outdated though because with the balance shifting back towards magica builds in general having high maxmagica builds + harness becomes insanely beneficial (well more than it already is).

On a ~44k magica template with 5-1-1 harness will reach the breaking point for returning enough magica to make both shields (harness + hardened) free to cast.
    Going for more light armor pieces or more magica makes shieldstacking a net magica gain when attacked.

What are they doing to shields and light armor ?
  • TheAntiHero
    TheAntiHero
    ✭✭
    Subversus wrote: »
    Thelon wrote: »
    Honestly, Faso is an OG MagSorc and i respect that.

With that said, real theorycrafters don't use or sell exploits

Xinthisis wrote: »

Also, about Faso getting banned. We heard a bug with dodge chance existed, and that it was histbark. Didn't know how exactly at the time but Faso in his Highflying mind due to surgery pain meds thought it would be funny to whisper people asking to sell a bug we didn't even know how to do at the time. It was a dumb idea for sure, and he was banned. We ended up bartering with the devs giving them a few bugs (Ones that we've already reported but got no response on. As usual) and they unbanned him, took all his gold, and told him they would monitor his account.

Further, this build is far from original. Props to Faso for flat out admitting that it's a virtual rip-off of a lowly EU Sorc build (Malcolm)

What this community needs is more honest theorycrafters who post unique builds in full, help new players learn the game while both reporting and refusing to use exploits they encounter in the process. We do not need epeen queens who make threads and ask the community to play whack-a-mole with their gear / exploits

Malcolm has been known to be one of the very top magsorcs in EU for years, you lowely NA guys confuse youtube fame with skillz a lot.

What can you expect from NA, where everyone uses kodi builds in duels and then some random magblade thinks his heavy armor transmutation setup is good cause it can win against complete potatoes. Ayyy!

Players like Dracane, Blobs or Jeff would be considered gods over there lmfao.

There are good players on every server console PC eu NA whatever, -!; I'd like to mention if you are referencing Kena , Kena is one of the most knowledgeable players from NA and he isn't cookie cutter so. Kodi also uses builds for pure open world not dueling I think you are just generally making statements to disregard NA players, pretty silly it's just a game lol
    Edited by TheAntiHero on January 24, 2017 4:03PM
  • TheAntiHero
    TheAntiHero
    ✭✭
    Kas wrote: »
    if you wanna min/max, you should really either use poisons on the mainbar, or you change to 4/3 spinner with master backbar. with a glyph, you get about the same average spell damage on your front bat, with an extra magicka bonus on either bar. i wouldn't use a maelstrom staff without using a poison, these days.

that said, pone pirate + high sustain is always very nice for open world 1vX. personally, personally, I don't feel I need this much stam recovery and thus I prefer the good old 2 + 5/4 + 4/5 with lich backbar and damage-set frontbar and using tripots - but whatever suits a playstyle.

I know faso uses poisons but I think ATM he didn't have any on during the video, also relying on a spell damage enchant is gimmicky so.
  • NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Also, about Faso getting banned. We heard a bug with dodge chance existed, and that it was histbark. Didn't know how exactly at the time but Faso in his Highflying mind due to surgery pain meds thought it would be funny to whisper people asking to sell a bug we didn't even know how to do at the time. It was a dumb idea for sure, and he was banned. We ended up bartering with the devs giving them a few bugs (Ones that we've already reported but got no response on. As usual) and they unbanned him, took all his gold, and told him they would monitor his account.

Further, this build is far from original. Props to Faso for flat out admitting that it's a virtual rip-off of a lowly EU Sorc build (Malcolm)

What this community needs is more honest theorycrafters who post unique builds in full, help new players learn the game while both reporting and refusing to use exploits they encounter in the process. We do not need epeen queens who make threads and ask the community to play whack-a-mole with their gear / exploits

Malcolm has been known to be one of the very top magsorcs in EU for years, you lowely NA guys confuse youtube fame with skillz a lot.

What can you expect from NA, where everyone uses kodi builds in duels and then some random magblade thinks his heavy armor transmutation setup is good cause it can win against complete potatoes. Ayyy!

You EU folks experience a contradiction in your rudeness toward NA.

You (plural) say we don't know some of the best players in EU higher in the thread because we aren't on that server. That's fair. But you can't follow that up with insulting NA in broad generalizations like "everyone uses Kodi builds in duels" and I only fight "potatoes."

There are many excellent players on NA using a diversity of builds and classes. Consider the possibility that you don't know who they are because they don't put out videos, in much the same way we aren't always familiar with EU's folks. You're showing your ignorance.
    Edited by NightbladeMechanics on January 24, 2017 4:20PM
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC's original dueling and PvP community guild
    Now NA/PC's dueling, BGs, small scale, GvG, and general PvP community. We float just under 500 members. Mail me in game for an invite.

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    Just want to stop to add, I believe Pirate 2pc will be BiS for mag sorc next patch by a wide margin. Only slimecraw is really worth consideration imo, but since sorcs can build burst easily enough I still think pirate king is gonna be superior.

Engine guardian is still worth a lot (because it gets shielded by hardened and provides a hitbox you can hide behind).
    For smallgrp bloodspawn is awesome in conjunction with lights champion.

As for dmg sets: Infernal guardian actually gets buffed considerably next patch. With only being able to target players in line of sight a sorc can now control the targets it fires at quite well with using trees, rocks, towerwalls etc pp.
    loki547 wrote: »
    I use 1 grothdarr 1 infernal guardian. People still don't get that max magicka is king for sorc when it comes to damage and survivability smh

@loki547 while maxmagica is really good nothing can beat pirate skeleton in terms of raw defensive potential when fighting multiple opponents from my experience.
    It´s just flatout a 30% increase to your shields value, your HP value and a 15% increase to your heals.
    It´s unreliable in 1v1 but as soon as attacked by multiple opponents it basically proccs within 1 to 3 seconds of the cooldown being over.
    Edited by Derra on January 24, 2017 4:33PM
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One thing to add:

Get unchained when using shuffle or just for dark conversion in genera edit: L (this special case gets even buffed next patch - 5s time to cast 200 cost dark conversion after breaking free).
    Well worth it - if used correctly lets you switch serpent for thief mundus easily.

@Joy_Division it´s great isn´t it? With the next patch builds like this might become outdated though because with the balance shifting back towards magica builds in general having high maxmagica builds + harness becomes insanely beneficial (well more than it already is).

On a ~44k magica template with 5-1-1 harness will reach the breaking point for returning enough magica to make both shields (harness + hardened) free to cast.
    Going for more light armor pieces or more magica makes shieldstacking a net magica gain when attacked.

They are doing nothing to shields and light armor. But they´re buffing magica builds for all classes which makes encountering magica players more likely than currently.

With ~44k magica and 5 1 1 harness will return 3 x ~1880 magica while costing about ~3k and hardened costs roughly ~2.2k

That ensures if not poisoned shields being completely free to cast when attacked by a magica opponent.
    <Noricum>

• TheAntiHero
    TheAntiHero
    ✭✭
    One thing to add:

They are doing nothing to shields and light armor. But they´re buffing magica builds for all classes which makes encountering magica players more likely than currently.

With ~44k magica and 5 1 1 harness will return 3 x ~1880 magica while costing about ~3k and hardened costs roughly ~2.2k

That ensures if not poisoned shields being completely free to cast when attacked by a magica opponent.

So they are changing harness? It's always been fighting a magicka opponent you can sustain with just harness

• KisoValley
    KisoValley
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You (plural) say we don't know some of the best players in EU higher in the thread because we aren't on that server. That's fair. But you can't follow that up with insulting NA in broad generalizations like "everyone uses Kodi builds in duels" and I only fight "potatoes."

There are many excellent players on NA using a diversity of builds and classes. Consider the possibility that you don't know who they are because they don't put out videos, in much the same way we aren't always familiar with EU's folks. You're showing your ignorance.

Difference is, NA players are much more well known, even the potatoes like Jauriel are well known over here. Very few people known of Malcolm in NA as he doesn't vid/stream and he sticks to himself. Malcolm gave his build to Faso. From there, 3 or 4 others knew of Malcolm because Faso would tell them about him giving the build, but otherwise no one from NA knew of Malcolm. Also NA tend to upload more and stream more and if you look at twitch for example, most of the top streamers on most games are NA or play in NA because it's just a different culture (not sure if that's the correct word?) in NA towards that sort of thing than over here.

In terms of EU, talking to some of the well known NA players on TS, other than Hexys, Skaffa, Blobs, Leg Mage, Krazzt and the people in BS/ZS, very few EU players are known over in NA (AFAIK the BS/ZS players are the most well known in NA because of their vids, cause of the things they've done as a guild). We know of quite a lot of the NA players, both the top players and those who don't stream or vid, like Jauriel, Reddington or Sabre Ali (don't think they vid? I haven't seen their vids if they do, but we know of them from watching videos and streams).

Not saying that guy was correct in what he said, because both NA/EU think the same in regards to one another. NA think EU players are 'lowly', EU think NA are 'lowly', but I'm certain we know a lot more NA players both good and bad than NA know EU players at all.

HOWEVER, PC EU PVErs > PC NA PVErs.
    Edited by KisoValley on January 24, 2017 5:32PM
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One thing to add:

So they are changing harness? It's always been fighting a magicka opponent you can sustain with just harness

They don´t change anything about that apart from stamina becoming less relevant.

And the maxmagica needed to achieve no costs is easier to reach because of more CP.
    <Noricum>

• TheAntiHero
    TheAntiHero
    ✭✭
    KisoValley wrote: »

Difference is, NA players are much more well known, even the potatoes like Jauriel are well known over here. Very few people known of Malcolm in NA as he doesn't vid/stream and he sticks to himself. Malcolm gave his build to Faso. From there, 3 or 4 others knew of Malcolm because Faso would tell them about him giving the build, but otherwise no one from NA knew of Malcolm. Also NA tend to upload more and stream more and if you look at twitch for example, most of the top streamers on most games are NA or play in NA because it's just a different culture (not sure if that's the correct word?) in NA towards that sort of thing than over here.

In terms of EU, talking to some of the well known NA players on TS, other than Hexys, Skaffa, Blobs, Leg Mage, Krazzt and the people in BS/ZS, very few EU players are known over in NA (AFAIK the BS/ZS players are the most well known in NA because of their vids, cause of the things they've done as a guild). We know of quite a lot of the NA players, both the top players and those who don't stream or vid, like Jauriel, Reddington or Sabre Ali (don't think they vid? I haven't seen their vids if they do, but we know of them from watching videos and streams).

Not saying that guy was correct in what he said, because both NA/EU think the same in regards to one another. NA think EU players are 'lowly', EU think NA are 'lowly', but I'm certain we know a lot more NA players both good and bad than NA know EU players at all.

this has strayed off from the original point of this post lol
  • Yiko
    Yiko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was waiting for someone to mention Amberplasm. 600 raw stats in its 5 piece is insane value. Hundings is 299 by comparison. That's a lot of power creep.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Faso five piece CE bonus confirmed!

This is the kind of build I like, where we're not min-maxing some damage stat, because those builds DO NOT hold up in real PVP. Instead they're putting together pieces and parts that fit together with passives and skills.

What Faso doesn't mention: the stam regen of this setup is insane because it meshes perfectly with the daedric summoning stam regen passive. The gears 'fit', and it's absolutely miserable to fight a build like this in a duel.
    Edited by Minalan on January 24, 2017 8:14PM
  • NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Our streaming/video culture being different makes a lot of sense to me. I agree that it makes sense that EU would know more of the skilled NA players than NA would know of EU because of how vocal our streamers are, but that doesn't mean that EU knows all of them.

And it certainly doesn't mean that NA is full of copycat builds and potatoes and lacks skill, like that other guy said. He's been going thread to thread that I've commented in raging at me for some reason.

Anyways, I don't understand the "other server is lowly" attitude. Both sides have top tier players who contribute different things to the community. I've been enjoying the Kitesquad videos in particular from EU lately.

EDIT: It true that he published this setup after getting it from an EU sorc? That's a shame if so.. I think the use of spell power pots to accommodate Dark Conversion on the bar is really clever. I've actually been using that arrangement with a slightly altered gear setup on my sorc since hearing about it from Faso a month or two ago.

Yiko wrote: »
    I was waiting for someone to mention Amberplasm. 600 raw stats in its 5 piece is insane value. Hundings is 299 by comparison. That's a lot of power creep.

It's been quietly touted by the sorc community as one of the overall best sets for sorc for a long time, with the recent advents of Pirate and Slimecraw as situational additions to the list. It's such a stat-laden set, and that stam regen really takes sorc to the next level. Red clued me into Amber shortly into SotH patch and taught me some mechanics to use that stam regen optimally, and I've always fallen back to it from other build experimentation.
    Edited by NightbladeMechanics on January 24, 2017 9:03PM
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    Now NA/PC's dueling, BGs, small scale, GvG, and general PvP community. We float just under 500 members. Mail me in game for an invite.

Apex Predator.

Nightblade Discussion:

Dragonknight Discussion:

Sorcerer Discussion:

Templar Discussion:

Warden Discussion:

TONKS!

Werewolf Discussion:

Vampire Discussion:
  • NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    This is the kind of build I like, where we're not min-maxing some damage stat, because those builds DO NOT hold up in real PVP unless you're stamina. Instead they're putting together pieces and parts that fit together with passives and skills..

Ftfy :trollface:
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend

Apex Predator.

Nightblade Discussion:

Dragonknight Discussion:

Sorcerer Discussion:

Templar Discussion:

Warden Discussion:

TONKS!

Werewolf Discussion:

Vampire Discussion:
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is the kind of build I like, where we're not min-maxing some damage stat, because those builds DO NOT hold up in real PVP unless you're stamina. Instead they're putting together pieces and parts that fit together with passives and skills..

Ftfy :trollface:

Another correction: Unless you're a stamina sorc. Remember that unchained is taking a huge nerf. Stam players actually might have to... learn what stam cost reduction and stam regeneration means. Just a little.

• Glory
    Glory
    Class Representative

I remember the Skaffa NA days.

RIP
    mDK will rise again.
    Rebuild Necromancer pet AI.

@Glorious since I have too many characters to list

Ádamant

Strongly against Faction Lock
  • NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @KisoValley random thought, I've also noticed that EU players tend to publish more dueling montage videos, but here in NA publishing 1v1 duels is considered tacky or classless. What do EU players think of publishing videos of duels?
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend

Apex Predator.

Nightblade Discussion:

Dragonknight Discussion:

Sorcerer Discussion:

Templar Discussion:

Warden Discussion:

TONKS!

Werewolf Discussion:

Vampire Discussion:
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EDIT: It true that he published this setup after getting it from an EU sorc? That's a shame if so.. I think the use of spell power pots to accommodate Dark Conversion on the bar is really clever. I've actually been using that arrangement with a slightly altered gear setup on my sorc since hearing about it from Faso a month or two ago.

Atleast malcolm was the first i´ve ever heared about doing that.

You can nicely go for critsurges bigger heals from overload bar with that route aswell.
    <Noricum>

• NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Atleast malcolm was the first i´ve ever heared about doing that.

You can nicely go for critsurges bigger heals from overload bar with that route aswell.

That's a good idea too!
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend

Apex Predator.

Nightblade Discussion:

Dragonknight Discussion:

Sorcerer Discussion:

Templar Discussion:

Warden Discussion:

TONKS!

Werewolf Discussion:

Vampire Discussion:
  • glavius
    glavius
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is the kind of build I like, where we're not min-maxing some damage stat, because those builds DO NOT hold up in real PVP. Instead they're putting together pieces and parts that fit together with passives and skills.

What Faso doesn't mention: the stam regen of this setup is insane because it meshes perfectly with the daedric summoning stam regen passive. The gears 'fit', and it's absolutely miserable to fight a build like this in a duel.

After alot of speculation, it seems the cheat Faso used was hist bark exploit (with some very lucky strings of dodges) and not something else.
    He is a good player and it's a cool build. But cheating is cheating, and his way of trying to mask it was lame as hell.
  • TheAntiHero
    TheAntiHero
    ✭✭
    glavius wrote: »

After alot of speculation, it seems the cheat Faso used was hist bark exploit (with some very lucky strings of dodges) and not something else.
    He is a good player and it's a cool build. But cheating is cheating, and his way of trying to mask it was lame as hell.

"After a lot of speculation" go read his description on the video bud.
  • NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    loki547 wrote: »

Which shield absorbs more damage: a 15k one, or a 13.5k one with Major Protection?

Bonus points for almost 2k resistances when your shields are down.

And the argument can be made that those more durable shields give you greater freedom to safely deal damage and go aggressive, making the damage arguably irrelevant. Arguably. But are a few hundred points on your tooltips worth giving up Major Protection? :open_mouth:
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend

Apex Predator.

Nightblade Discussion:

Dragonknight Discussion:

Sorcerer Discussion:

Templar Discussion:

Warden Discussion:

TONKS!

Werewolf Discussion:

Vampire Discussion:
  • KisoValley
    KisoValley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @KisoValley random thought, I've also noticed that EU players tend to publish more dueling montage videos, but here in NA publishing 1v1 duels is considered tacky or classless. What do EU players think of publishing videos of duels?

I think EU players take dueling more serious than NA. Some of that may be due to the "meta" over here in EU in cyro. Watching streams and talking to people who play on both, such as Force, it's seems that it is a lot easier to find 1vX in NA compared to EU. Over here, even the best players play in a group most of the time because 1vX rarely exists over here. Therefore, people over here duel to compensate maybe? I'm not sure for the reasoning as to why we take dueling more serious, but I think what I just point out could have some effect. Playing solo in EU is awful...

As for Malcolm/Faso and the build. It is originally Malcolms build, however he gave it to Faso and gave Faso permission to publish it under his own name. Faso still gave most of the credit to Malcolm. Yesterday Malcolm /w me ingame asking me to tell Faso he did a great job with the build video, but that his mic sucks lmao.
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

EU is much more 1v1 oriented than NA. When I talk about pvp and balance in general I think of it through a 1v1 perspective, not through the cyro 1vX perspective. That's probably the reason why I disagree with you regarding nightblade changes the next patch, I have 0 idea how that would affect PvP, I only know that magblades already struggle against meta stam builds with insane burst, they don't need more nerfs. You might be right about the changes being buffs in Cyro, what do I know lol.
  • KisoValley
    KisoValley
    ✭✭✭✭✭

EU is much more 1v1 oriented than NA. When I talk about pvp and balance in general I think of it through a 1v1 perspective, not through the cyro 1vX perspective. That's probably the reason why I disagree with you regarding nightblade changes the next patch, I have 0 idea how that would affect PvP, I only know that magblades already struggle against meta stam builds with insane burst, they don't need more nerfs. You might be right about the changes being buffs in Cyro, what do I know lol.

I disagree. Look at the best players: Hexys, Skaffa, BS/ZS members (just to name a few). They all play in groups more than solo play. Dueling? Most of them rarely duel if at all. A lot of the duelers are newer players who aren't quite as good as the rest (Jeff being an example). Some great players do duel, Dusk/Hyssia being examples but even they play in small groups now more than anything.
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I disagree. Look at the best players: Hexys, Skaffa, BS/ZS members (just to name a few). They all play in groups more than solo play. Dueling? Most of them rarely duel if at all. A lot of the duelers are newer players who aren't quite as good as the rest (Jeff being an example). Some great players do duel, Dusk/Hyssia being examples but even they play in small groups now more than anything.

That's not what I mean, mate. Having tried both, I can confirm that the 1v1 community is bigger on EU than NA. Also jeff beat the *** out of hexys 1v1 but ok.

And Jeff being a new player what??? He started playing during beta and made me buy the game like 2 months afterwards. Whatever keeps your delusions going fam, but the crude reality is that there isn't a single player EU except Dracane that can beat him 1v1 currently.
    Edited by Subversus on January 25, 2017 12:10PM
  • Mojomonkeyman
    Mojomonkeyman
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's not what I mean, mate. Having tried both, I can confirm that the 1v1 community is bigger on EU than NA. Also jeff beat the *** out of hexys 1v1 but ok.

And Jeff being a new player what??? He started playing during beta and made me buy the game like 2 months afterwards. Whatever keeps your delusions going fam, but the crude reality is that there isn't a single player EU except Dracane that can beat him 1v1 currently.

Jeff hit me up a while ago in IC, contacting me in a very friendly way after a failed attempt to drop me. We dueled, he lost more than I, he stayed really humble and friendly, and we kept cross faction roaming for a while. I highly doubt that he would ever claim what you are trying to do here, prolly because he knows better.
    Koma Grey, Chocolate Thunder, Little Mojo, Dagoth Mojo & Mojomancy
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Jeff hit me up a while ago in IC, contacting me in a very friendly way after a failed attempt to drop me. We dueled, he lost more than I, he stayed really humble and friendly, and we kept cross faction roaming for a while. I highly doubt that he would ever claim what you are trying to do here, prolly because he knows better.

'A while ago'. But yeah, he doesn't need publicity, the 1m he'll get from the colo 1v1 tournament will be publicity enough. You guys are obviously not comfortable with change, so there's really no need to debate this any further.
    Edited by Subversus on January 25, 2017 12:31PM
  • Mojomonkeyman
    Mojomonkeyman
    ✭✭✭✭✭

'A while ago'. But yeah, he doesn't need publicity, the 1m he'll get from the colo 1v1 tournament will be publicity enough. You guys are obviously not comfortable with change, so there's really no need to debate this any further.

He desperately needs a new PR guy for his conquest, though :)
    Koma Grey, Chocolate Thunder, Little Mojo, Dagoth Mojo & Mojomancy