The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO Sorcerer PvP Build with UNLIMITED Sustain - Homestead Update!

• Hammy01
    Hammy01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm so confused.... Is Dracane a boy or a girl?
  • Countcalorie
    Countcalorie
    ✭✭✭
    Lore_lai wrote: »
    Damn...
    EU forum drama is like a friggin dormant volcano o.o

Just wait to you see the area chat!
  • Torbschka
    Torbschka
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just want to necro that in case there are people missed that pure awesomeness "live" (as I did).

I dont know any1 in this thread (since im on console), but i wanna thankt the actors for that great show (the show must go on?)
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hammy01 wrote: »
    I'm so confused.... Is Dracane a boy or a girl?

She's Miss know it all, when she's actually trash
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    how did this thread stay alive but Azura's Star gets canned 3 times?
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »

Because in forum-pvp, it's about burst-insults not sustain.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Devs are hoping to get some insight into that salt mining/selling business, that's why.
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Because this is how you do it.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    twas one glorious thread indeed. 10/10 would re-read again
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Lakeh
    Lakeh
    ✭✭✭
    Lmao this thread is gold

@Jaybe_Mawfaka you need to read this fam
    PC EU Player

Artis
    Injustice
    Streaking Sorcerers
    Astrum Herois Member

• Lakeh
    Lakeh
    ✭✭✭
    Subversus wrote: »
    KisoValley wrote: »
    @LegendaryMage

Whether you like Dracane or not, she plays with pets not just in duels but in open world too. It's her preferred playstyle, whether it's "lazy" or not, she doesn't change anything like most people tend to do as soon as they want to duel (CP/gear/skills etc.). My peferred playstyle on stamDK is S+B as my offense bar, 2H as my buff bar. Yours is the opposite, you like DS spamming instead. I don't knock you for that, it's preference.

And personally, I find poisons (especially increase cost poisons) more of a problem than pet sorcs in duels. And you're quite well known for using increase cost poisons in duels as well as open world. Don't see how you can hate on Dracane or anyone else for their build when you use increase cost poisons lol.

You say your guildies aren't using "crutches" yet the guy I mentioned before (Maybe he left Collo which is why you make that statement) has been using ravager for months and only recently swapped it out cause everyone found out its exploitable as well as a few people also using double mundus from your guild (I'd usually be happy to give names and evidence, but seeing as it's you you'll probably not believe me or anyone else you hate even if we showed you the pictures as evidencee).

Btw, rip your thread @TheAntiHero it will probably be closed very soon xD

You know what Kiso, in these last few months or so, I haven't seen a single player that talks more about anything pvp related, than you. Dueling, PVP, guildies, Colo, exploiters (btw some people say you're using double mundus too), community, whatever blah blah, and yet, every time I see you in PVP, you're always riding your mount, doing jack. Every single time. We're all there fighting, you're riding around on your mount, scared to engage anyone. Why don't you talk a bit less and actually PVP a bit more? And also, who have I ever dueled with poisons that hasn't used poisons on me? Give me one name or apologize for your petty little lies. :)

edit; Enough about Dracane please. If I knew you'd get triggered so much, I would have never mentioned him. Also, I wasn't even talking to you, so do avoid me, it's a pointless discussion with you, you're just full of delusions and lies man...

For anyone else reading this, keep in mind that Kiso really has this made up world of his where everything that he says, mostly never happened in all actuality. He hears rumors and then constructs his own reality somehow. I wish you well Kiso, I really do, but as I said, avoid me please.

What can you do man, being a forum warrior actually builds up quite the ego it seems like!

Y'all childish
    PC EU Player

Artis
    Injustice
    Streaking Sorcerers
    Astrum Herois Member

• Jaybe_Mawfaka
    Jaybe_Mawfaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Too bad unlimited resources doesn't help when you fight Irylia.

YouTube: ESO: Irylia vs Faso
  • loki547
    loki547
    ✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »

Meh I've beaten both, they can battle for 2nd and 3rd best sorc NA til the cows come home :-p
    Edited by loki547 on March 26, 2017 6:58AM
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    loki547 wrote: »

Meh I've beaten both, they can battle for 2nd and 3rd best sorc NA til the cows come home :-p

Sorry but khnarg already took number one sorc spot so I guess you can be number two.
  • Lore_lai
    Lore_lai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry but khnarg already took number one sorc spot so I guess you can be number two.

I thought that was hskbret. That's where my vote would go.
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lore_lai wrote: »

I thought that was hskbret. That's where my vote would go.

Hskbret is good but he is still new to the game. He has potential but I don't want to judge him too early.
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have no idea how he dies so fast - i almost feel bad.

The setup isn´t producing any huge numbers for me so i honestly have no idea.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• pjwb16_ESO
    pjwb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »

I have no idea how he dies so fast - i almost feel bad.

The setup isn´t producing any huge numbers for me so i honestly have no idea.

thought the same tbh, was even wondering how he couldn't cc break with amber if he used it here
    ~ here since Beta

My Youtube Channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCw3x5B-l0S093TAo10WafLA

EU Server PC @Elendiel
    Fyrusha - NB AD
    Auri-ele - Sorc AD
    Watch me Nae Nae - Magicka DK AD
    Watch me Whip - Magicka DK DC
    Schnuggii - Bubble Templar AD
  • Kas
    Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kronos_Ice wrote: »
    @Dracane

I can't vouch for anything that @LegendaryMage has said about you in the past with you being a trash beg of a duelist however.

I can happily say that you never go into open world pvp. All you do is sit in Imperial city with necro/imp physique, unlimited resources just hammering anyone who comes in. Cheese build ftw right?

On top of that, oh yeah... You use destro ulti! Wow! Not forgetting that your name is all over the forums moaning that destro ulti doesn't need a nerf. Please.

Your build is literally destro ult, you're no better than any Tremor/Viper player. Please sweep your ego under the rug and learn to play with skill, then maybe people will respect you on these forums.

People can easily kill you because you have low health? nah, you just spam shields.

I literally cannot wait for this next update, to see your gaming career in PvP just fall even lower into the ground.

One more thing... You follow people into PvP servers, just so you can tea bag and trash players again and again, despite them trying to get away to another server.

You're no good guy, stop blowing your own horn all over this community.

Blame ZOS, not @Dracane
    As someone who's tried to play with pets for several patches: Open Cyrodiil is a real problem.
    First of all, to not get stomped by 20+ idiots who can barely walk a stright line, you still need to play your cards right: As non-ganker, you shown, you kite you try to separate something you can handle at a time.
    If you try to do this with pets, however, you can be sure they'll be stuck / go missing asap. Res Towers? Keeps? Milegates? As soon as you jump a floor, it's bye bye pets.
    On a sidenote (has nothing to do with good fights, but still), you cannot even surf the random zerg properly because your targets will just move backwards drawing your pets into their zerg (or having you set them to passive every other seconds, ending up with not-worht-it dps).

IC is actually not even that great for pets (except for the fact that you can solo the district bosses with very little danger - even on Azuras). But the overall smaller number of enemies makes it playable. if there's a large zerg someone, it's still most likely the only one and simply streaking away helps.

Imperial physique, on the other hand, is just a stupid set. It is a large power boost to those that group up anyway or have very strong escape skills (streak with a huge pool is good enough). You won't see many solo dk/templars with that set, because you can still get zerged easily. those that can manage to use it, get a power buff that give them a large edge in 1v1 situations. On top of that, I still don't understand why pets scale only with max magicka and not with spell damage, making the cheese with that set even more significant.

Finally, pet sorcs are incredible tedious to make work, but if you get the right conditions, their pure strength really is kinda OP.
    That's also why they're extremely strong in duels - to a point where some matchups are kinda broken because they favour the petsorc so much, especially magsorc mirror is kinda stupid.

As for the whole crusade in duelling communities, it's the same with templars. the best thing they have is the, by far, best self purge in the game. thus, people ban poisons... (and will decide duels on judge decisions moaning about infinite resources and blaming ZOS...) they lack speed and major expedition is only available on crappy pots and those with immovable -> people ban immovable because they need both, mag and stam und sustain their playstyle.

Duels are mostly dead to me, 1v1 and 1vX on Azuras Star it is these days. There you take whatever (mess?) ZOS gave you, and theorycraft within those clear (albeit sometime stupid) boundaries. In duelling communities, a group of 1-4 most vocal players creates a rule set where they can keep their preferred playstyle and have some strong and some balanced matchups but almost no really unfavourable ones.

Tbh I truly believe, it's they same for all of those and it would be similar if I tried to run such a community. No need to call anyone's name.
    @bbu - AD/EU
    Kasiia - Templar (AR46)
    Kasiir Aberion - Sorc (AR38)
    Dr Kastafari - Warden (~AR31)
    + many others
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kas wrote: »
    Kronos_Ice wrote: »
    @Dracane

I can't vouch for anything that @LegendaryMage has said about you in the past with you being a trash beg of a duelist however.

I can happily say that you never go into open world pvp. All you do is sit in Imperial city with necro/imp physique, unlimited resources just hammering anyone who comes in. Cheese build ftw right?

On top of that, oh yeah... You use destro ulti! Wow! Not forgetting that your name is all over the forums moaning that destro ulti doesn't need a nerf. Please.

Your build is literally destro ult, you're no better than any Tremor/Viper player. Please sweep your ego under the rug and learn to play with skill, then maybe people will respect you on these forums.

People can easily kill you because you have low health? nah, you just spam shields.

I literally cannot wait for this next update, to see your gaming career in PvP just fall even lower into the ground.

One more thing... You follow people into PvP servers, just so you can tea bag and trash players again and again, despite them trying to get away to another server.

You're no good guy, stop blowing your own horn all over this community.

Blame ZOS, not @Dracane
    As someone who's tried to play with pets for several patches: Open Cyrodiil is a real problem.
    First of all, to not get stomped by 20+ idiots who can barely walk a stright line, you still need to play your cards right: As non-ganker, you shown, you kite you try to separate something you can handle at a time.
    If you try to do this with pets, however, you can be sure they'll be stuck / go missing asap. Res Towers? Keeps? Milegates? As soon as you jump a floor, it's bye bye pets.
    On a sidenote (has nothing to do with good fights, but still), you cannot even surf the random zerg properly because your targets will just move backwards drawing your pets into their zerg (or having you set them to passive every other seconds, ending up with not-worht-it dps).

IC is actually not even that great for pets (except for the fact that you can solo the district bosses with very little danger - even on Azuras). But the overall smaller number of enemies makes it playable. if there's a large zerg someone, it's still most likely the only one and simply streaking away helps.

Imperial physique, on the other hand, is just a stupid set. It is a large power boost to those that group up anyway or have very strong escape skills (streak with a huge pool is good enough). You won't see many solo dk/templars with that set, because you can still get zerged easily. those that can manage to use it, get a power buff that give them a large edge in 1v1 situations. On top of that, I still don't understand why pets scale only with max magicka and not with spell damage, making the cheese with that set even more significant.

Finally, pet sorcs are incredible tedious to make work, but if you get the right conditions, their pure strength really is kinda OP.
    That's also why they're extremely strong in duels - to a point where some matchups are kinda broken because they favour the petsorc so much, especially magsorc mirror is kinda stupid.

As for the whole crusade in duelling communities, it's the same with templars. the best thing they have is the, by far, best self purge in the game. thus, people ban poisons... (and will decide duels on judge decisions moaning about infinite resources and blaming ZOS...) they lack speed and major expedition is only available on crappy pots and those with immovable -> people ban immovable because they need both, mag and stam und sustain their playstyle.

Duels are mostly dead to me, 1v1 and 1vX on Azuras Star it is these days. There you take whatever (mess?) ZOS gave you, and theorycraft within those clear (albeit sometime stupid) boundaries. In duelling communities, a group of 1-4 most vocal players creates a rule set where they can keep their preferred playstyle and have some strong and some balanced matchups but almost no really unfavourable ones.

Tbh I truly believe, it's they same for all of those and it would be similar if I tried to run such a community. No need to call anyone's name.

The way I structure it (in order of balanced play):
    - 3-6 man PvP. Catch these with the same numbers randomly and generally the experience is enjoyable. You can lose based on mistakes, forgetting a skill counter, etc. This will probably be changed to battlegrounds once we get to test it. Benefits smasher group play and potentially more solo players (assuming solo bg que is fun)
    - open world pvp. Still the best experience if you catch players using more balance builds/skill bars. Might require extra players for tanks, but overall there is ebb/flow that resonate with the playerbase. Map play is currently the only measurable PvP experience, but suffers from a poor reward system, not enough players in cyro to avoid pvd situations, and too many unkillable builds. Only benefits zerg/group play.
    - dueling. It is very fun to help test out builds or play against a friend of neither of you have an enemy toon. But the game wasn't made for such a close quarters combat, and removing the ability to play the environment takes away strengths from certain builds/classes. In the end it's not the best measurable PvP experience, if at all. It should be casual and nothing more than "hey want to duel while we wait for our PvP/pledge que?!"-
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Murador178
    Murador178
    ✭✭✭✭
    This thread just deserves a necro:

- it's productive
    - it has an awesome result: Everybody agrees: He's best mag sorc himself
    - maybe we can get such an agreement on the other classes aswell.

I start out IM BEST guys!!!

Dueling is insane competitive, only true skill matters: I'd even say Starcraft II is easy compared to it.