The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Update 13 - Sneak peak notes

• Clarkieson
    Clarkieson
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZoM_Head wrote: »
    Witar wrote: »
    Global cooldown on proc sets seems to be much better idea. It will stop proc set abusing and oneshot builds without screwing capabilities of monster sets in pve.
    If ZOS adds a global cooldown for procs or decreased the chance a proc would fire off, wouldn't that also decrease DPS? You might still have a higher DPS output with ZOS's current proposed change (no crit, but no change to proc chance itself) than any cooldown.

Is it even possible what the hardcore PvEers are asking? Make all the changes to proc sets only affect PvP zones and leave PvE zones alone?

What about when dueling in PvE zones? Do we need to connect IBM Watson to the mega server?

Are you aware, that the only proc sets used in PvE are the Monster Sets? And even then its Grothdarr, LLambris and Kragh's sets, sets that are not really the issue in PvP?

Are you Also aware, that sets such as Velindreth, Viper, Selene and Widowmaker are not used in competitive trails? There are no similar sets for Magicka builds, meaning there are no 5 piece magicka sets that proc once every 4 seconds like viper, nothing similar to widowmaker and nothing hard hitting as Velindreth and Viper? Valkyn can not be compared due to it proccing from applying a DOT, the low proc chance and the cooldown?

Yet PvE is getting hit with this planned crit change, while all alone it is the stamiina proc sets (specific ones) that are causing the issues....

No I was not aware. Are you aware that everyone PvE'd and lived before the era of proc sets? Are you aware PvE always (generally speaking) was in a much better place than PvP was in ESO? Are you aware that all the uproar over this proposed change to proc sets is actually not that PvE quality of life will collapse into an abyss? You must be aware it's players just complaining that they want things to stay the same for the sake of things staying the same correct? Are you aware this whole thread Mr. Lambert started was just a tiny "sneak peak" of what's to come? Are you aware no one else knows what the other game balance changes coming are, in order to factor into the discussion of "omg PvE is toast like Casper the friendly ghost!"?

Are you aware of the change causing a slight change to sustain as Mr. Lambert stated and a large change to burst? Are you aware that only means spending a couple of more minutes time as top shelf builds still sit there and pound mobs and bosses into dust as they always have?

Did you know when proc sets were introduced, we were still without Champion points? did you also know that mDKs were using crushing shock in their build since whip was not scaling correctly? As well as we were still revolving around precise weapons and crit instead of penetration? mDKs were using crushing shock in their rotation, since it was scaling in funny way from max magicka and weapon dmg and spell crit?

You guys are making me repeat myself, its a specific setup designed and executed by stamina nightblades that is causing the issue here, a setup never or hardly used in PvE, why should PvE get effected by that? Do you PvE at all? If you did, competitively you woudl see my argument.

I don't know why you think it's NB. There are unkillable tanks that require 5+ to take down in many encounters. Destro ult storm clouds all over. Infernal guardian magically targeting those that are stealthed. Viper procing on ranged attacks and double procing, etc.

Why NB? ZOS wants to make a change to see if they can swing the pace of the game how they would like too see it hopefully. You are arguing about something that literally means you just need a minute or two more to kill a boss because the only thing affected is crit chance of the proc.

There is no scenario with what ZOS is proposing that would sink PvE. Literally nothing changes but the burst that you seem to treasure so much.

So zos has answer to the desto ult, raise the aoe cap. Um.....

Viper will still proc for about 5 to 6 k even with out crit in pvp

Tanks are supposed to, er, tank

Infernal guardian need fixing, not nerfing

Pve does not need nerfing, the problem clearly is pvp

No one cares if a pve monster melts, infact the quicker the better
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ^This is the mentality of those I am making my points about in this thread.
  • Clarkieson
    Clarkieson
    ✭✭✭✭

So you dont like pve players?

Niether do zenimax

I dont shuffle stack and hide behind rocks my friend, i dont cry when i get zerged down

Maybe you are the cancer that haunts this game
  • Paneross
    Paneross
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clarkieson wrote: »
    Witar wrote: »
    Global cooldown on proc sets seems to be much better idea. It will stop proc set abusing and oneshot builds without screwing capabilities of monster sets in pve.
    If ZOS adds a global cooldown for procs or decreased the chance a proc would fire off, wouldn't that also decrease DPS? You might still have a higher DPS output with ZOS's current proposed change (no crit, but no change to proc chance itself) than any cooldown.

Is it even possible what the hardcore PvEers are asking? Make all the changes to proc sets only affect PvP zones and leave PvE zones alone?

What about when dueling in PvE zones? Do we need to connect IBM Watson to the mega server?

Are you aware, that the only proc sets used in PvE are the Monster Sets? And even then its Grothdarr, LLambris and Kragh's sets, sets that are not really the issue in PvP?

Are you Also aware, that sets such as Velindreth, Viper, Selene and Widowmaker are not used in competitive trails? There are no similar sets for Magicka builds, meaning there are no 5 piece magicka sets that proc once every 4 seconds like viper, nothing similar to widowmaker and nothing hard hitting as Velindreth and Viper? Valkyn can not be compared due to it proccing from applying a DOT, the low proc chance and the cooldown?

Yet PvE is getting hit with this planned crit change, while all alone it is the stamiina proc sets (specific ones) that are causing the issues....

No I was not aware. Are you aware that everyone PvE'd and lived before the era of proc sets? Are you aware PvE always (generally speaking) was in a much better place than PvP was in ESO? Are you aware that all the uproar over this proposed change to proc sets is actually not that PvE quality of life will collapse into an abyss? You must be aware it's players just complaining that they want things to stay the same for the sake of things staying the same correct? Are you aware this whole thread Mr. Lambert started was just a tiny "sneak peak" of what's to come? Are you aware no one else knows what the other game balance changes coming are, in order to factor into the discussion of "omg PvE is toast like Casper the friendly ghost!"?

Are you aware of the change causing a slight change to sustain as Mr. Lambert stated and a large change to burst? Are you aware that only means spending a couple of more minutes time as top shelf builds still sit there and pound mobs and bosses into dust as they always have?

Did you know when proc sets were introduced, we were still without Champion points? did you also know that mDKs were using crushing shock in their build since whip was not scaling correctly? As well as we were still revolving around precise weapons and crit instead of penetration? mDKs were using crushing shock in their rotation, since it was scaling in funny way from max magicka and weapon dmg and spell crit?

You guys are making me repeat myself, its a specific setup designed and executed by stamina nightblades that is causing the issue here, a setup never or hardly used in PvE, why should PvE get effected by that? Do you PvE at all? If you did, competitively you woudl see my argument.

I don't know why you think it's NB. There are unkillable tanks that require 5+ to take down in many encounters. Destro ult storm clouds all over. Infernal guardian magically targeting those that are stealthed. Viper procing on ranged attacks and double procing, etc.

Why NB? ZOS wants to make a change to see if they can swing the pace of the game how they would like too see it hopefully. You are arguing about something that literally means you just need a minute or two more to kill a boss because the only thing affected is crit chance of the proc.

There is no scenario with what ZOS is proposing that would sink PvE. Literally nothing changes but the burst that you seem to treasure so much.

So zos has answer to the desto ult, raise the aoe cap. Um.....

Viper will still proc for about 5 to 6 k even with out crit in pvp

Tanks are supposed to, er, tank

Infernal guardian need fixing, not nerfing

Pve does not need nerfing, the problem clearly is pvp

No one cares if a pve monster melts, infact the quicker the better

In PvE Viper will be 6kish but it will be halfed due to Battle Spirit for PvP.
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I like how no one is considering the possibility that this nerf to proc sets is in response to PvE just as much as PvP.

Because getting the flawless conquer title is too easy?

Becuase getting the dromathra destroyer title is too easy?

Well I did get flawless wearing all impenetrable lol
  • Clarkieson
    Clarkieson
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like how no one is considering the possibility that this nerf to proc sets is in response to PvE just as much as PvP.

Because getting the flawless conquer title is too easy?

Becuase getting the dromathra destroyer title is too easy?

Well I did get flawless wearing all impenetrable lol

Lol i have seen a reactive malubeth templar do it

Knowing the mechanics i different to just having some gear and some cp

I applaud your skills
  • Paneross
    Paneross
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People be acting like their gear has 100% crit chance on it.
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

So you dont like pve players?

Niether do zenimax

I dont shuffle stack and hide behind rocks my friend, i dont cry when i get zerged down

Maybe you are the cancer that haunts this game

WTF you digitally blabbing on about? I PvE and PvP. All I did was PvE in ESO when there were memory leaks in the game that made it that I couldn't spend 10 mins in Cyrodiil before game crash.

You aren't going to get a tear shed or sympathy from me. If you think that I am going to start believing PvE is finished because ZOS wants to scale back the burst of PROCS AND ONLY THE PROCS THEMSELVES, then I am going to laugh.
  • Loc2262
    Loc2262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paneross wrote: »

For my stamblade, that's not far from the truth. It's 85% actually. With my current CP distribution, with Beast Trap and Warhorn up, crits almost double the normal damage.
    Kind regards,
    Frank
    PC-EU, 12 chars, 900+CP
  • Clarkieson
    Clarkieson
    ✭✭✭✭

Most pvp players run impenetrable and have low crit chance anyway

It adversely effects pve builds who run high crit builds

The nerf in pvp means almost nothing, tooltip values of procs will not change they will still do decent damage for a player in all impenetrable gear since they hardly crit at all anyway

• Clarkieson
    Clarkieson
    ✭✭✭✭
    Loc2262 wrote: »

For my stamblade, that's not far from the truth. It's 85% actually. With my current CP distribution, with Beast Trap and Warhorn up, crits almost double the normal damage.

Pve build?

Not many warhorns in cyrodiil and not much up time on major force
  • Shinkhan
    Shinkhan
    ✭✭
    Shinkhan wrote: »
    OHHHH NICE !! SO THNX FOR NERFING YOUR TEMPLARS AND STAM SORCs !! OHH WAIT NOO YOU CANT, BECAUSE ITS THE CLASSES YOU GUYS FROM ZOS ARE PLAYING IN PVP WITH YOUR SERG IM SORRY.
    WE ARE PAYING YOU NOT TO HAVE A GAME FOR YOU GUYS BUT FOR EVERYONE !! AND ARE YOU SOO BAD THAT YOU CANT EVEN NERF SOMTHING ONLY FOR PVP ? OHH NO WAIT YOU GUYS DID IT ALREADY BY NERFING THE MAGIKA SORC, YOU GUYS NERFED THE SHIELDS "TWICE" !!
    BUT ITS OK WE SHOULD BE HAPPY BECAUSE YOU ARE NERFING THE STAMINA ALSO IN PVE !! OHH NOOO WAIT THE FREAKING KRAGH SET WILL STILL DO THE SAME PENETRATION.

WE DONT NEED TO TELL YOU WHAT YOU NEED T DO CUZ YOU GUYS ALREADY KNOW THAT ! YOU ARE MAKING A GAME ONLY FOR YOU AND NOT FOR THE COMUNITY AND ONE DAY YOU WILL FIND YOURSELFS ALONE IN YOUR GAME.

Take your finger off the shift button, take a breath, then leave the room and let the adults finish talking.

Is that the only thing you can say ? Thinking yourself an expert ?
    Go an watch the eso live, Zos members are playing only 3 classes, MagTemp Breton, Khajit Sorc and Khajit NB how can you think that all this *** is balanced ?
    And also why attacking me ? if im wrong then enlighten me please ! Dont just talk *** and consider yourself as a eso master thing !
    There is biggest issues in ESO in both PVP and PVE this game is soo unbalanced, there is the bugged chains since the start of the gamen there is players who can still move even when rooted with talons, burning ebers bugged, Macroslices in pvp embushing in a keep, the broken templars that get buffet everytime possible ! and there is sooo much other issues and they didnt fix them and the huge gap between magika and stamina in both pvp and pve and you know better that Illembris and grothdar are not an issue in pvp zones.
    If you have something positive to say you are welcome ! otherwise just shut up !
    Edited by Shinkhan on December 29, 2016 8:31PM
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    " and definitely not any of the class balance changes - you will have to wait for the natch potes for the full list "

i expect :

- decent fix stam proc build ( not this ) , only one active offensive proc
    - rebalance mist form ( it must be to run away , mobility , not to tank ) from 75% to 30/40 %
    - rebalance destro ulti staff
    - rebalance inc. strike or another morph , 50 ultimate is ridicoulous or 50 ultimate but remove healing debuff , major defile and stun ( according to the morph obviously )
    - remove critical strike 100% for hidden
    - correct the bug when you are on mount and Crippling gasp or fear hit you , break free not working
    - no buff DK magicka , superman already exists
    - rebalance heavy armour , it for tank non DPS . When you wear 5 piece HA your effective damage decreased x valor ( 25 % ? ) and your resistance increases x valor . for stamina dps need Medium , for magicka dps need light.
    - rebalance tremor scale ( It is the most embarrassing Set )
    - armour abilities as Shufffle , immovable or annulment ( and concerning morphs ) can be used only with a full set with relative armour ( ex : shuffle only with medium armour )

this is only 10% of what you should do ...rebalanced the game and only then insert new contents.
    For now the pvp is just stam proc build ( with Nb is incommentable ) and ultimate destru staff spam

my 2 cent :)

Oh I'd love a rebalance of armor abilities.

It'd utterly screw the raid meta, which seems to be a theme this patch.

Hopefully reverse the armor changes. I'd be -fine- with bracing again.
    Edited by Doctordarkspawn on December 29, 2016 8:40PM
  • Clarkieson
    Clarkieson
    ✭✭✭✭
    OHHHH NICE !! SO THNX FOR NERFING YOUR TEMPLARS AND STAM SORCs !! OHH WAIT NOO YOU CANT, BECAUSE ITS THE CLASSES YOU GUYS FROM ZOS ARE PLAYING IN PVP WITH YOUR SERG IM SORRY.
    WE ARE PAYING YOU NOT TO HAVE A GAME FOR YOU GUYS BUT FOR EVERYONE !! AND ARE YOU SOO BAD THAT YOU CANT EVEN NERF SOMTHING ONLY FOR PVP ? OHH NO WAIT YOU GUYS DID IT ALREADY BY NERFING THE MAGIKA SORC, YOU GUYS NERFED THE SHIELDS "TWICE" !!
    BUT ITS OK WE SHOULD BE HAPPY BECAUSE YOU ARE NERFING THE STAMINA ALSO IN PVE !! OHH NOOO WAIT THE FREAKING KRAGH SET WILL STILL DO THE SAME PENETRATION.

WE DONT NEED TO TELL YOU WHAT YOU NEED T DO CUZ YOU GUYS ALREADY KNOW THAT ! YOU ARE MAKING A GAME ONLY FOR YOU AND NOT FOR THE COMUNITY AND ONE DAY YOU WILL FIND YOURSELFS ALONE IN YOUR GAME.

Take your finger off the shift button, take a breath, then leave the room and let the adults finish talking.

Is that the only thing you can say ? Thinking yourself an expert ?
    Go an watch the eso live, Zos members are playing only 3 classes, MagTemp Breton, Khajit Sorc and Khajit NB how can you think that all this *** is balanced ?
    And also why attacking me ? if im wrong then enlighten me please ! Dont just talk *** and consider yourself as a eso master thing !
    There is biggest issues in ESO in both PVP and PVE this game is soo unbalanced, there is the bugged chains since the start of the gamen there is players who can still move even when rooted with talons, burning ebers bugged, Macroslices in pvp embushing in a keep, the broken templars that get buffet everytime possible ! and there is sooo much other issues and they didnt fix them and the huge gap between magika and stamina in both pvp and pve and you know better that Illembris and grothdar are not an issue in pvp zones.
    If you have something positive to say you are welcome ! otherwise just shut up !

The main point is that zenimax do not have the will or knowledge to do anything about the broken aspects of the game, they even admitted that they couldn't replicate the gap closer load screen bug.

They said to me they have no idea what causes the elemental rage bug where you use the ultimate and then your character becomes unresponsive, they just dont have the time or investment to bother fixing anything

So instead when a problem with proc sets comes up they just bkanket nerf the entire game, beacuse its cheaper to do so rather than spending time and resources on fixing individual errors

It matters not to them who the nerfs affect, just so long a key public voices are appeased so they can keep selling copies of the game
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

The nerf in pvp means almost nothing, tooltip values of procs will not change they will still do decent damage for a player in all impenetrable gear since they hardly crit at all anyway

The change affects both PvE and PvP players in a significant way. True the overall DPS of a PvE proc build player was reduced more so than the average DPS of a PvP player that uses proc sets, but in PvE you don't have to worry about the proc builds killing you so it's not so clear cut which context this change affects the more.

Another thing that should be said is that just because someone runs all impenetrable, it doesn't mean they all of a sudden take hardly any damage from crits. You see, the average highly experienced PvP player has around 2k crit resistance. 2k resistance equates to around 30% damage reduction from crits. However, Templars and Nightblades naturally have 60% additional crit damage. Now combine that with CP, rearming trap (commonly used), and the shadow stone; you're still getting hit pretty hard even with a good amount of crit resistance.

With that said, having no crit has reduced the potential burst of these proc sets by at least 30% .
  • Clarkieson
    Clarkieson
    ✭✭✭✭

The change affects both PvE and PvP players in a significant way. True the overall DPS of a PvE proc build player was reduced more so than the average DPS of a PvP player that uses proc sets, but in PvE you don't have to worry about the proc builds killing you so it's not so clear cut which context this change affects the more.

Another thing that should be said is that just because someone runs all impenetrable, it doesn't mean they all of a sudden take hardly any damage from crits. You see, the average highly experienced PvP player has around 2k crit resistance. 2k resistance equates to around 30% damage reduction from crits. However, Templars and Nightblades naturally have 60% additional crit damage. Now combine that with CP, rearming trap (commonly used), and the shadow stone; you're still getting hit pretty hard even with a good amount of crit resistance.

With that said, having no crit has reduced the potential burst of these proc sets by at least 30% .

Thats fine for pvp, but a good nightblade can still one shot a player with no proc sets and templars really only need radiant destruction and sweeps.

Zenimax are not adressing the main issues but taking the easy option which is just nerf things

Nightblades will still gank, templars will still beam it makes almost 0 difference to those players what gets nerfed they will still be far too op
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Dazza1968 wrote: »
    If its mainly the stam proc sets that are causing all this pvp uproar, wouldnt it be logical to maybe try and sort them out first, then have a look at the mag sets that are overperforming in pve?

Stam proc sets but Magicka Ultimate I.e. EOTS + Grodhar + VD + proxy Det = Wipe

Stam proc set may be op with single target but magicka can currently wipe groups!
    Edited by Lord_Eomer on December 29, 2016 8:53PM
  • Shinkhan
    Shinkhan
    ✭✭

Holy *** dude, drink some decaf.

Im sorry But what they are doin pisses me off !
  • Clarkieson
    Clarkieson
    ✭✭✭✭

Not just you, a large majority of players dont pvp at all, and zenimax have angered all of those people to please a few minority

Update 13 will be a smack in the face for zenimax when player numbers drop and crown store sales diminish
  • User_Name
    User_Name
    ✭✭✭

I think that's why people should stop bringing PVP into this.

This is a PVE-fix.

Far more drastic measures are required to fix some sets/combos in PVP, and I wager we will see those fairly soon, thankfully.
    Edited by User_Name on December 29, 2016 9:23PM
  • Shinkhan
    Shinkhan
    ✭✭

Well it is not ! the best for Stamina now is the Kragh set, and its neft will not be that much because the most effective about it is the penetration. For the other magika it will be "back to PreOnetamriel" because the gap between stamina and magika will come back as the same if its not more ! So no the probelem is not the PVE as much as the PVP and even if it was, this will not solve the problem. Because as much as the "mobs cant complain" about been melted down Zenimax is not hearing us when we complain about bugged PVE trial ! If you do vet trials you will know what im talking about.
  • Shinkhan
    Shinkhan
    ✭✭

Well it is not ! the best for Stamina now is the Kragh set, and its neft will not be that much because the most effective about it is the penetration. For the other magika it will be "back to PreOnetamriel" because the gap between stamina and magika will come back as the same if its not more ! So no the probelem is not the PVE as much as the PVP and even if it was, this will not solve the problem. Because as much as the "mobs cant complain" about been melted down Zenimax is not hearing us when we complain about bugged PVE trial ! If you do vet trials you will know what im talking about.
  • Clarkieson
    Clarkieson
    ✭✭✭✭
    User_Name wrote: »

I think that's why people should stop bringing PVP into this.

This is a PVE-fix.

Far more drastic measures are required to fix some sets/combos in PVP, and I wager we will see those fairly soon, thankfully.

Pve is broken?

Why? How?

Some pve is difficult enough already for some players and its broken?

Wow, im truly baffled now
  • Clarkieson
    Clarkieson
    ✭✭✭✭

Back to imperial city more like
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Not just you, a large majority of players dont pvp at all, and zenimax have angered all of those people to please a few minority

Update 13 will be a smack in the face for zenimax when player numbers drop and crown store sales diminish

I was a Beta tester and played until I got bored. I got back into the game at console launch and have been playing ever since. I understand and hear your frustration, believe me. But, I wish I had a septim for every time someone said "x" change will diminish the player base.

Edited by The_Lex on December 29, 2016 9:33PM
  • Clarkieson
    Clarkieson
    ✭✭✭✭

I was a Beta tester and played until I got bored. I got back into the game at console launch and have been playing ever since. I understand and hear your frustration, believe me. But, I wish I had a dime for every time someone said "x" change will diminish the player base.

This game is a beta

Zenimax just cannot decide if its finished or not and its definitely got a few bugs still

What were you doing in beta anyway? Were you testing? Did report bugs and glitches? I bet you your dime, they ignored every report you submitted
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I was a Beta tester and played until I got bored. I got back into the game at console launch and have been playing ever since. I understand and hear your frustration, believe me. But, I wish I had a dime for every time someone said "x" change will diminish the player base.

This game is a beta

Zenimax just cannot decide if its finished or not and its definitely got a few bugs still

What were you doing in beta anyway? Were you testing? Did report bugs and glitches? I bet you your dime, they ignored every report you submitted

i-sense-that-youre-mad-bro-thumb_zpswh5lyc2y.jpg

• Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I was a Beta tester and played until I got bored. I got back into the game at console launch and have been playing ever since. I understand and hear your frustration, believe me. But, I wish I had a septim for every time someone said "x" change will diminish the player base.

It has dropped from what I can see. Na ps4 had 4-5 full Pvp servers at any given time. Even other still had a bar or two. Now there is one bar of one color in each campaign. One stays somewhat full. But weekday mornings only a bar of each. A lot of people in my friends list are all playing other games. From a solid 12 people daily group to maybe 5.
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mr_wazzabi wrote: »
    Please leave PVE dps alone. Proc set crit nerf should apply in pvp ONLY!

Why? It doesn't do anything to fix the problem in PVP but it does begin to address an issue in PVE.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Clarkieson
    Clarkieson
    ✭✭✭✭

This game is a beta

i-sense-that-youre-mad-bro-thumb_zpswh5lyc2y.jpg

Not mad bro just baffled.