The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Patch Notes v2.6.0

• DorianDragonRaze
    DorianDragonRaze
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi ZOS!
    Since you add more and more cool items (thank you!!), could you please increase the bank space cap as well?
    I bought all the DLC for crowns and have no plan to buy ESO+ just for the crafting bag.
    But I with all those tons of new items and mats, I feel like I'm forced to buy the crafting bag (even if it's great), and it doesn't feel nice, you know...
    I used to be an adventurer like you, then I got the ESO on my hard drive...
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xvorg wrote: »

Bethesda????

I thought thsi was a Zenimax Online game

You should pay attention to the "credits" that are displayed before the game login screen after you run Launcher. Bethesda Software is the developer of the game software (using the Havok game engine). Zenimax Online provides the computers and network for running the game host, sells and distributes the game software, and collects monthly subscriptions. (Zenimax Online is a subsidary of Zenimax Media.)

I must have been half asleep when I wrote that reply. The logos which are displayed after we use Launcher are a bit misleading. The actual Credits are available via the ESC menu on the game log-in screen (or you can use the mouse pointer and click on "Credits" in the list).

Apparently, Zenimax Online is responsible for the content and for the design and implementation of The Elder Scrolls Online game, although it is based upon The Elder Scroll series by Bethesda Softworks. Bethesda.Net is running the computers and network that execute the game host, and Bethesda has some association with the content and/or development of the game at least with respect to "Quality Assurance". Havok is one of several software "components" (if that is a reasonable word for them) that are used in the game, but evidently the only one to have its logo displayed prior to the game log-in screen. There are numerous other companies and contractors with their thumbs in the pie which are listed on the long, long, leisurely scroll, too.

But I still think of Bethesda (Software / Softworks / ...) as the party that is ultimately responsible for the content and quality of the game. The Elder Scrolls is their franchise, unless they've sold it hook, line, and sinker to Zenimax Media, Inc.

Edited by Shadowshire on September 7, 2016 2:17AM
    --- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But I still think of Bethesda (Software / Softworks / ...) as the party that is ultimately responsible for the content and quality of the game. The Elder Scrolls is their franchise, unless they've sold it hook, line, and sinker to Zenimax Media, Inc.
    Bethesda Softworks is a wholly owned subsidiary of ZeniMax Media.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Volrion
    Volrion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    All set drops from dungeons and Trials are bind-on-pickup.
    This sounds like a mistake, if not, what the hell is that change? You want people to be broke? How do you expect people to be raid ready?

Wtf is this

Don't forget you can trade within your group.

This change ruins the whole update for me. It removes all incentive to do endgame content.

The rest of the patch looks freaking amazing!

But yes, the BoP is stupid.

Just for perspective, I've cleared a couple of normal raids (just started doing them last week with text chat implementation on ps4) but never hard mode.

Unless I have a strong guild who is willing to carry me through it while I learn, it's going to be pretty hard to get it done.

If there is no incentive for strong end game raiders to re-run the content, then how will I find strong end game raiders willing to run it with?

I will be stuck with average raiders (like myself) to try push through. It'll be an absolute mess! Lol

Additionally, guild trading is one of the most enjoyable parts of running hard content.

You get a good drop that you know is worth loads of gold on the market, it makes your entire experience so much better.

Also, I've bridged my way to end game from selling my farmed mats and buying top gear so I can be an asset to my team, or to myself.

Guild trading has been very enjoyable for me. It's part of the end game grind and it's kinda cool playing the market.

What's the alternative now? Grinding in stonefalls? That's end game?

I've done that EIGHT TIMES already leveling my babies with the Dreugh.

The raids are a great part of this game, and there needs to be a real incentive to do the content... All group content for that matter. Not just once or twice, but it is the Crown Jewels of your PVE world. It should be set up to be replayed over and over. Currently, that works great with BoE. Why change it???

Please don't mess with the end game economy, or the end game raiding set up.

**Sorry if this post is incoherent, I've been traveling and reading posts in transit but felt the need to post my two cents. Pretty jaded haha

Cheers
    Edited by Volrion on September 7, 2016 12:08PM
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not just once or twice, but it is the Crown Jewels of your PVE world. [Group content] should be set up to be replayed over and over. Currently, that works great with BoE. Why change it???

Let's do a bit of math...

1% of players redo the content 1000 times for selling stuff to remaining 99% of people (BoE)
    OR
    99% of players who will run the content 20 times to get the stuff they need (BoP)

What do you think is best for ZOS, whose objective is to reach the maximum "hours played" ?

Besides, gating some (argueably BiS) gear behind hard content will make the majority of players have to work for it, grind and try other builds and sets until they get the final BiS. That promotes build and playstyle diversity (as opposed to everyone running the exact same few cookie cutter builds as we've seen for the past 18 months or so).

I'm not saying I'm for or against this BoP policy. I'm just convinced that this is the reasoning behind ZOS' decision, because it makes perfect sense.

In fact the issue is not the BoP itself, it's the change. Some stuff which used to be BoE becomes BoP and that hurts people's habits. Noone ever complains that the monster sets were BoP, because they've always been BoP.

• Swindy
    Swindy
    ✭✭✭
    Djeriko wrote: »
    Combat & Gameplay
    General
    • In order to get loot and XP credit for killing a mob, you now only need to deal 3% of its maximum health instead of the previous 10%.
    • Fixed an issue where partial Heavy Attacks from Flame and Frost Destruction Staves could allow you to generate Ultimate even if they did not hit a target.
    • Fixed numerous ability tooltips for grammar, spelling, and formatting. Any significant tooltip revisions will be called out specifically in the class-specific sections below.
    • Fixed numerous issues with abilities displaying incorrect or placeholder icons in your Active Effects window, or with the bufftrackers of various player-made addons.
    • Fixed an issue that caused questing to grant less experience than intended under certain conditions.
    • Fixed an issue that caused certain non-quest experience sources to award more experience than intended in battle-leveled zones outside of Cyrodiil.

Dragonknight
    • Ardent Flame
      • Fiery Grip: Switched the position of this ability with the Lava Whip ability as seen in the skill line UI.
      • Lava Whip: Switched the position of this ability with the Fiery Grip ability as seen in the skill line UI.
      • Shifting Standard (Dragonknight Standard morph): Fixed an issue where the second cast of this morph was not displaying a hostile telegraph to enemy players.
    • Earthen Heart
      • Eruption (Ash Cloud morph): Fixed an issue where this morph was causing the camera to shake for all nearby players, instead of only the caster.
      • Obsidian Shard (Stonefist morph): Increased the healing done by this morph by 20%, and decreased the damage by 20%.
      • Stonefist: This ability and the Stone Giant morph now deal 100% increased damage if they knock down a target.

Nightblade
    • Shadow
      • Summon Shade: Fixed an animation issue with your leg when using this ability while crouching.

Sorcerer
    • Storm Calling
      • Boundless Storm (Lightning Form morph): Fixed an issue where this morph’s visual effects were not all displaying properly when hit by the Serpent Fang monster’s Poison Arrow Spray ability.
      • Hurricane (Lightning Form morph): Fixed an issue where this morph did not gain any benefits as it increased in rank. It now deals slightly more damage as it ranks up.

Templar
    • Aedric Spear
      • Spear Shards: Fixed an issue where this ability and the Luminous Shards morph were disorienting the incorrect number of targets.
    • Dawn’s Wrath
      • Solar Flare: Fixed an issue where this ability would cause the visual effects from Major Empower to get stuck on you if it was used as the killing blow on a target.
    • Restoring Light
      • Cleansing Ritual: Fixed an issue where using the Purify synergy from this ability and its morphs was preventing you from using other synergies for 20 seconds. We also fixed an issue where the Purify synergy from this ability and its morphs was appearing after you taunted an enemy.

Weapon
    • Two Handed
      • Follow Up: Fixed an issue where you could proc this passive’s bonus using unintended means.
    • Dual Wield:
      • Shrouded Daggers (Hidden Blade morph): Fixed an issue where this morph would not bounce the daggers if the dagger damage was the killing blow.

Guild
    • Fighters Guild
      • Dawnbreaker: Increased the cost of this ability and its morphs to 125 Ultimate from 100.

Champion System
    • The Shadow
      • Befoul: This champion passive no longer increases the healing reduction of Meatbag Catapults.

Still encountering a bug that is triggered by the Mages Guild ability Entropy (I use Degeneration morph) and One-hand and Shield Charge ability (I used Shielded Assault morph). When either of these abilities is used as the first ability to trigger combat state on an enemy, it will sometimes cause your character to sheathe their weapons. so basically it shows the animation of the move happening but suddenly your character has their weapons put back in non-combat stance so you have to unsheathe once again. This looks especially odd when Shield Charge is used because your character basically bumps into the enemy while your shield is on your back and then you just stand there. I've posted videos of this. Let me know if you need to see them again...

Not only weapon sheath, but my toons all then turn their backs on the enemy they just attacked as well.
    Also happens for me with Curse and the Soul gem filling thingy (yes that's the technical in game name for it) at times, Mages Wrath (as an opener, yes I know, changed the controller buttons around didn't I, oops), and has happened with Flying Daggers also, and after a Crit rush.

I thought it was only me.
    II Swindy II

Australian on Xbox NA (ex EU)
  • Jesh
    Jesh
    ✭✭✭
    Re: Trials BoP only
    ...removing Bind on Equip from trials just ruins raiders too, we can't sell gear to the community...

I think this is an important statement. Trials need to drop something that is valuable to the raiders sure, but also items that raiders can then sell on to the community, and can possibly ready other players for trials too. Trials need to be made much more attractive in general in my opinion and that has to be apparent in the form of tangible rewards for the player, which must include items/gear/(mounts?) with sell on value to some extent.

DK Stam DPS
    Templar Healer
    NB Magica DPS
  • hrothbern
    hrothbern
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jesh wrote: »
    Re: Trials BoP only
    ...removing Bind on Equip from trials just ruins raiders too, we can't sell gear to the community...

I think this is an important statement. Trials need to drop something that is valuable to the raiders sure, but also items that raiders can then sell on to the community, and can possibly ready other players for trials too. Trials need to be made much more attractive in general in my opinion and that has to be apparent in the form of tangible rewards for the player, which must include items/gear/(mounts?) with sell on value to some extent.

you say: "Trials need to be made much more attractive in general in my opinion"

+1

Especially for people not doing trials now
    Those new trial players AND the experienced players that have to carry them, will have very high cost from the HEAPS of potions when they stumble forward.

Adressing the potion cost has imo therefore to be part of the solution.
    And a substantial increase of the node yield or the alchemical fabrication yield will have substantial side effects to the rest of the game.

A possible solution for the potions would be to increase the Potion duration to 10 minutes during a trial.
    (Cooldown still 45 s)
    That will be convenient for the true trial raiders
    AND will make the barrier to entry for new people lower
    (and also lessen the "carry the newbies burden" for the needed experienced trial players)

Another pragmatical cost improvement could be to reduce in trials the wear and tear of the armor to zero (like PVP).

"I still do not understand why I followed the advice of Captain Rana to bring the villagers of Bleakrock into safety. We should have fought for our village and not have backed down, with our tail between our legs. Now my home village is in shambles, the houses burning, the invaders feasting.I swear every day to Shor that after Molag Bal has been defeated, I will hunt down the invaders and restore peace in Bleakrock and drink my mead with my friends at the market place".PC-EU
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hrothbern wrote: »
    A possible solution for the potions would be to increase the Potion duration to 10 minutes during a trial.
    (Cooldown still 45 s)
    (and also lessen the "carry the newbies burden" for the needed experienced trial players)

The barrier entry for new raiders is definitely not potions. It's the difficulty, the mechanics, and the required DPS level.

• hrothbern
    hrothbern
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hrothbern wrote: »
    (Cooldown still 45 s)

The barrier entry for new raiders is definitely not potions. It's the difficulty, the mechanics, and the required DPS level.

On the DPS level I agree with you

But costs do play a role:
    Finding out or learning the mechanics
    Finding out or learning what everybody has to do
    stumbling for hours stressing the team
    and burning money not reaching your goal (at least that evening)
    "I still do not understand why I followed the advice of Captain Rana to bring the villagers of Bleakrock into safety. We should have fought for our village and not have backed down, with our tail between our legs. Now my home village is in shambles, the houses burning, the invaders feasting.I swear every day to Shor that after Molag Bal has been defeated, I will hunt down the invaders and restore peace in Bleakrock and drink my mead with my friends at the market place".PC-EU
  • Hexquisite
    Hexquisite
    ✭✭✭✭
    Love the Craglorn changes <3

About BOP, two previous games I played did this, and it actually did get people grouping together and playing the dungeons and raids more. We came up with new strategies to make the runs cheaper, and donated pots to healers...of course this game has the problem that everyone has to use pots.

In one game I was in a strictly pvp guild, and we all came together and learned to play the pve stuff and help each other, some of the toxic enviornment was lessened with the change, because yes even in all pvp guilds, guildies are quite toxic to each other.

However, I'm torn on BOP as someone who doesn't raid much anymore, I quite enjoy being able to buy 99% of whatever I want in this game, but I do realize it is kinda putting the cart before the horse. It is nonsensical to expect a group to have gear from a Trial, before they ever step into that trial...How did people complete the first Trial without the best gears? Ideally V content could be done with the best gears beneath the level of that trial gear, and people get better gears from the Trial to run it faster and faster each time with less cost. This, is something I feel is a gameplay issue that ZOS needs to address---just making things with a kabillion HP and Ads could be improved upon.

I also I am not sure that my opinion really matters, as I have enough money to never need to make money again in this game. I simply really won't be affected by the BOP. Though I am that player that they are trying to get into the dungeons and trials. And I will certainly help out friends when I can, and even pug, as I have actually had the best times puging lol

Edited by Hexquisite on September 8, 2016 3:14AM
    PC NA
    ~Ethereal Traders Union~
    ~Spicy Economics~
    ~Tropic Thunder~
    ~Us Ghosts~

• Ysne58
    Ysne58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tested a new character and my most advanced character. The new character starts out with access to the 6 starter areas and the DLC's.

My level 50 went to check out the mage guild daily and got sent to Bankorai. Since she hasn't done much gold, she has never been there. When she went to the way shrine in elden root to try to get there, no way shrines were available in Bankorai.

In both cases, your concept of One Tamriel where anyone can go anywhere fails. There should be at least one active wayshrine in each area.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ysne58 wrote: »
    I tested a new character and my most advanced character. The new character starts out with access to the 6 starter areas and the DLC's.

My level 50 went to check out the mage guild daily and got sent to Bankorai. Since she hasn't done much gold, she has never been there. When she went to the way shrine in elden root to try to get there, no way shrines were available in Bankorai.

In both cases, your concept of One Tamriel where anyone can go anywhere fails. There should be at least one active wayshrine in each area.
    You don't need the Wayshrines, you just need the Navigators. But they need to indicate that the Navigators exist, since they are new.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • Coolio_Wolfus
    Coolio_Wolfus
    ✭✭✭
    FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, DARK BROTHERHOOD DLC GAME PACK

Combat & Gameplay
    Dark Brotherhood
    • The pickpocket prompt will no longer appear while you are in the middle of using the Blade of Woe on a target that can be pickpocketed.
    I'm going to miss this, please make it optional, as with auto-loot or an auto-loot addon it is sometimes fun to pickpocket them as you BoW them.
    Especially when the chance to pickpocket is low the BoW strike seems to raise it to 100% (Provided they had at least 1 item left to be pickpocketed.)
    Enodoc wrote: »

You don't need the Wayshrines, you just need the Navigators. But they need to indicate that the Navigators exist, since they are new.
    Most of these navigators are on live even now, you just need to complete Cadwell's Gold to see them all, agree though that all the navigators in your selected alliance should become visible as you access the nearby cities/ports.

From a new player point of view, the old linear route through their alliance content with the optional travel elsewhere will help them learn the game, whilst existing players will have an easier time getting to multiple locations due to having more wayshrines/navigators/portals unlocked.

As for sent to Bankorai even on live the zone wayshrines don't show until you enter/unlock the zone, try giving your character a max speed+stam mount and just run through the zones from each alliances main starting city, this will unlock all the key wayshrines for you.

Even on live the wayshrines don't auto-unlock for you unless you go there for the 1st (or it's a starting area/city or dlc location - aka paid for.) or to them for the rest of that zones wayshrines.
    Edited by Coolio_Wolfus on September 8, 2016 12:52PM
  • Tanis-Stormbinder
    Tanis-Stormbinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the patch notes its states, Soulshine: Increased this item set’s Spell Damage bonus to cast time and channeled abilities to 450 from 210. But I didn't see anything in the notes what location this set drops from.
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In the patch notes its states, Soulshine: Increased this item set’s Spell Damage bonus to cast time and channeled abilities to 450 from 210. But I didn't see anything in the notes what location this set drops from.
    Reaper’s March: Skooma Smuggler, Senche’s Bite, Soulshine

Reaper's March. It's right there in the notes.
  • Immortal_Dark410
    Immortal_Dark410
    ✭✭✭
    Hey I'm just wondering in the PTS notes under "Crafting & Harvesting" it is stated :

"Survey Reports received from Crafting Writs may now send you to any zone throughout the world. "

So I do writs in Craglorn for a chance at Nirn Drops from my Surveys, If i was to hand it in and get another locations survey where I get the mats, would I also have a chance at getting Nirn off that survey because I Handed the writ in craglorn?
    or is that being changed?

So no response? I wanted to know if someone was to turn in Writs in Craglorn in 1 Tamriel and get a "Equipment survey" as a reward for a location like Auridon since the surveys can be anywhere in 1 Tamriel. Would there be a chance at Nirn because the writ turn in was Craglorn? or with 1 Tamriel that is changed & only way to get nirn in 1 Tamriel is through Farming it. Instead of how it is now Prior to it which you can Farm it or do Writs & get Nirn from Survey Locations in Crag.

If anyone can answer this, Thank you @ZOS_GinaBruno & everyone for the work you all put in. :D
    Edited by Immortal_Dark410 on September 8, 2016 1:54PM
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF TAMRIEL
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF NIRN
    (ALL FACTION TRADE GUILDS)

PC NA SERVER
    DC - DARKDROGO | ORC | STAM DK | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - DARK-GEARLT-OF-RIVIA | ALTMER | MAG SORC | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    EP - DARK-ABYSS | DUNMER | MAG TEMP | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    DC - REAPERS-CLOACK-OF-YASSASEEN | BRETON | MAG NB | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - DARK-SLADE-WILSON | KHAJIIT | STAM NB | LVL 50 | CP 585
    AD - THE-LAST-DRUID-OF-PARANOR | ALTMER | MAG DK | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - GALADRIEL-LADY OF LIGHT | IMPERIAL | STAM SORC | LVL 50 | CP 1285

CONSOLE PS5 NA SERVER AS WELL
  • Lumbermill_Emperor
    Lumbermill_Emperor
    ✭✭✭✭
    questions from PTS tester to @ZOS_GinaBruno

1) cp160 mobs in cyrodiil still provide exp like they are cp140, intended or bug?
    2) mobs in delves around Tamriel provide same cp140 exp like mobs in Cyro, intended or bug?
    CP300 template character with exp scroll - overland regular mob - 2380-2484 exp, Cyrodiil overland and delve/Tamriel delve regular mob - 1780-2100 exp
    3) overland sets in Wrothgar still bound, intended or bug?
    4) old IC sets like Black Rose, Shieldbreaker and others, should come with all parts, but they didnt on PTS, intended or bug?
    I spent a few million tel var on the black rose and random reward boxes. No weapons, jewelry, shields, or sturdy.
    5) what about Coldharbour, there is no Dark Anchors, so the only way to get jewerly from overland sets - treasure maps?
    6) 3-part rare sets from dungeons will be removed completely? example what im talking about - https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/289617/3-part-sets-from-dungeons-will-be-removed
    7) 6 months after thieves guild and the known "unintended" reduction of movement speed what happened to the fix? Didnt see anything in the patch notes and its not fixed on PTS either.
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On PTS, I'm getting insta-killed a lot trying to capture IC flags. Kill recap shows a bunch of projectiles all hitting at once, but without any animations or effects. Death takes a few seconds to kick in as well, with messages like "you can't do that while dead" in the meantime, and mobs resetting well before the player falls over dead.

It's acting like a really bad lag spike or something, but I don't really have lag anywhere else.
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Actually, just got insta-killed by a bunch of projectiles right after soul gem res in the middle section of IC. Wasn't near any mobs. This is very strange.
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is there a reason why Templars weren't nerfed this patch?
  • Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Templars don't need a nerf.
    Radiant Oppression does.
    >>>Detailed Justice System Concept thread<<<
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dubhliam wrote: »

Templars don't need a nerf.
    Radiant Oppression does.

And what about the major mending passive? You don't find that to be a bit overboard? Increased healing sure, but to have major mending available 24/7? That's too strong of an effect to have passively IMO; especially since they're the only class (now) that has a purge that also heals them, snares enemies, and damages them while healing you for the damage done.

This class makes the 2H ultimate look balanced.
  • Ysne58
    Ysne58
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have no idea what a navigator is. That doesn't change my criticism either. I have no easy way of getting to areas I need to go to for quests if I haven't already explored them. This just doesn't work for a One Tamriel concept. We shouldn't have to do all the exploring just to complete a quest.
    Edited by Ysne58 on September 9, 2016 12:45AM
  • oneshot_onekill
    Is the PTS open for systems too or just pc? And if it is how do we access it?
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is the PTS open for systems too or just pc? And if it is how do we access it?

Just PC, sorry.
  • Transairion
    Transairion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS I wasn't able to find this specifically addressed in the patch notes, but are these previously confirmed trait changes active?
    Hi everyone,

We have an update for you. We will be making the following changes to Trait attainability with the launch of Update 12:

•Prosperous and Training will be removed as a valid Trait for all items that drop in Trials

Valid Traits for Trials and Leaderboard rewards are as follows:
    •Weapons – Infused, Powered, Precise, Defending, Sharpened, Charged, Decisive
    •Armor – Infused, Divines, Well-Fitted, Reinforced, Sturdy

•Items drops in the overland and in dungeons will have a chance of dropping with all available Traits, including Impenetrable

Thank you all for sharing your thoughts with us on this subject. We appreciate how constructive this discussion has been, and the ideas shared.

I've seen claims that Training/Prosperous are being removed from Dungeons/Undaunted Chests as well, but so far it just seems to be wishful thinking but I'd prefer to know sooner rather than later if I've missed something.

Thanks!
    Edited by Transairion on September 9, 2016 5:33AM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have no idea what a navigator is. That doesn't change my criticism either. I have no easy way of getting to areas I need to go to for quests if I haven't already explored them. This just doesn't work for a One Tamriel concept. We shouldn't have to do all the exploring just to complete a quest.
    Navigators are the new NPCs located in the main city of each zone who offer transport to the other zones. For example, the Navigator in Daggerfall offers travel to Bangkorai, Stormhaven, Auridon, and Stonefalls, and the Navigator in Elden Root offers travel to Auridon, Greenshade, Stormhaven, and Deshaan. That's exactly what you're looking for, as it gets you to the places you haven't yet explored. But as you have shown, if you don't know they exist, they're useless.
  • Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS I wasn't able to find this specifically addressed in the patch notes, but are these previously confirmed trait changes active?
    Hi everyone,

We have an update for you. We will be making the following changes to Trait attainability with the launch of Update 12:

•Prosperous and Training will be removed as a valid Trait for all items that drop in Trials

Valid Traits for Trials and Leaderboard rewards are as follows:
    •Weapons – Infused, Powered, Precise, Defending, Sharpened, Charged, Decisive
    •Armor – Infused, Divines, Well-Fitted, Reinforced, Sturdy

•Items drops in the overland and in dungeons will have a chance of dropping with all available Traits, including Impenetrable

Thank you all for sharing your thoughts with us on this subject. We appreciate how constructive this discussion has been, and the ideas shared.

I've seen claims that Training/Prosperous are being removed from Dungeons/Undaunted Chests as well, but so far it just seems to be wishful thinking but I'd prefer to know sooner rather than later if I've missed something.

Thanks!

ZOS said they will remove training and prosperous from trial.
    TRIALS only.
    They never said anything about dungeons or Undaunted chests.
    Hi everyone,

• Prosperous and Training will be removed as a valid Trait for all items that drop in Trials
    • Valid Traits for Trials and Leaderboard rewards are as follows:
      • Weapons – Infused, Powered, Precise, Defending, Sharpened, Charged, Decisive
      • Armor – Infused, Divines, Well-Fitted, Reinforced, Sturdy
    • Items drops in the overland and in dungeons will have a chance of dropping with all available Traits, including Impenetrable

Edited by Dubhliam on September 9, 2016 10:25AM
    >>>Detailed Justice System Concept thread<<<
  • ARIES SERPICO
    ARIES SERPICO
    ✭✭
    Papa_Hunt wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    All set drops from dungeons and Trials are bind-on-pickup.
    This sounds like a mistake, if not, what the hell is that change? You want people to be broke? How do you expect people to be raid ready?

Wtf is this

Don't forget you can trade within your group.

That means nothing. Most money made by running trials is made from selling to people who are not interested at all in PvE.

This @ZOS_GinaBruno

You guys might want to rethink this one.

I've been here since beta, but this one thing will make me leave the game immediately. I have neither the time nor the inclination to PvE to compete in PvP. I like to buy my items and PvP. This change would be the last straw (I imagine for a lot of peeps). Maybe you guys don't care? Oh well, about time to move on anyway.

It's never going to be perfect and compromise has to happen. Either PVPers will be angry or PVErs will be angry