The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

PTS Patch Notes v2.6.0

• Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [*]All set drops from dungeons and Trials are bind-on-pickup.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MLry6Cn_D4[/video]
  • The_Legendary_Arya
    Again the question, if SIlver keys will be-same as gold keys- converted into "Undaunted keys"?
    And i just tested, the Trainee Set just has 1! Trait, which is TRAINING. Got 6+ pieces by farming chests, all Training Trait.
    If its really the only Trait, the Set is useless. Pls take a look at it.
  • JudahXBL
    JudahXBL
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno can we get a reasoning as to why your employers ignore their player-base? It's been universally accepted by almost everyone that DKs need a more reliable self heal. What do they give us? A useless *** rock that no one used before and still won't in this new update. And it's not just that. Let's look at DK class skills.

Hardened Armor: Only benefits Tanky builds in PVP and is out-shined completely by Blood Spawn and Immovable. The damage shield only lasts 2.5 seconds and 90% of the time it expires before we're hit. Useless in the grand scheme of things.

Stonefist: Too unreiable Damage is weak. Heal is weak. Not very many DKs slot this, as Weapon and poison stuns are far more reliable.

Inferno: Weak damage considering health recovery ticks can out-heal it between procs. Healing morph is useless. Magelight, which is available to everyone, is much more useful to slot.

Fiery Grip: The only gap closer in the game that can miss, as far as closing the gap, entirely. Enemies shouldn't get CC immunity from it. All other gap closers GIVE stuns, ffs! Logic!

Dragon Fire Scales: Increase duration or uncap it. You just added a spammable Ultimate that gives every class access to one of the only unique (and useful) skills DKs had left. Seriously, screw you for that.

Igneous Weapons. The ONLY reason this is viable anymore is with Elegant mDK builds and for group buffs, but other sources do it better.

Igneous Shield: Way too weak. It should give 300% additional damage absorbed for the caster or just be ditched completely and Major Protection or Major Vitality should be added as an incremental passive ability.

Magma Armor: Needs a poison damage morph and reduced to 150 Ultimate. Not down too long, but also not spammable.

Cinder Storm: Revert it back to vanilla. In this current meta, nothing about what made it amazing is "over-powered" now.

Draconic Power passive abilities: You've forced DKs to run as tanky Vampire buils. Mages AND tanks. Health recovery is useless for us now. Elder Dragon should give 2% magicka and tamina recovery per ability slotted and Scaled Armor should also increase physical resistance.

Dragon Blood: Here it is. THE BIG ONE! The one that even most non-DKs think needs to be reworked. Once, one of the most hated skills in the game. Reduced to an utter joke.

It's a magicka skill. mDKs rarely have above 20k HP. Stamina DKs average 30-35k HP and use their magicka pool to spam their Earthen Heart skills for stamina restoration Healing for 33% of our MISSING health. At half health, execution territory, it will heal them for 3000-6000 HP. Not terrible, but every single execution is out-damaging it by a wide margin. This, as much as anything else, shows why executions need to be reduced to 25-33% remaining health, but that's beside the point. Now, surely such a lackluster skill must have some amazing side bonuses and morphs, right? Nope!

You got us, @Wrobel ! Clearly you were bullied at some point by a mean ol' DK! You made yourself Emperor and decreed that DK's only self burst heal shalt receive Major Fortitude. A 20% health recovery buff on those that you forced to become vampires. It brings our health recovery to over 80! So freakin' OP!

But wait, there's more! A morph that gives stamina recovery! Now we're talking! But wait, what's that? It doesn't benefit mDKs at all? Are you sure? Wait, basic potions give you both these recovery buffs and last 2 1/2 times longer? Huh? There's a potion that heals you for triple of Dragon Blood AND gives you stamina and magicka AND gives you the same recovery boosts? It also gives magicka recovery? Damn. And you say that the majority of end-game players use them? Just...damn.

Seriously, though, either make this skill relevant again or just remove it from the game. Embers out-heals it. Whip out-heals it. Sure these are both amazing spammables, but we have no way to sustain heal in PVP. Especially mDKs. Even though stamina DKs are penalized for using it, due it being a magicka skill. Templars can heal to full instantly with little effort with little resource usage. Sorcerers can sustain with Critical Surge, whicht heals heal for a lot and Dark Exchange. Nightblades can keep up with Sap. DKs have nothing to compete.

Why do you hale DKs ?
    Edited by JudahXBL on September 3, 2016 4:37PM
  • Greydir
    Greydir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glamdring wrote: »
    Papa_Hunt wrote: »
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    All set drops from dungeons and Trials are bind-on-pickup.
    This sounds like a mistake, if not, what the hell is that change? You want people to be broke? How do you expect people to be raid ready?

Wtf is this

Don't forget you can trade within your group.

That means nothing. Most money made by running trials is made from selling to people who are not interested at all in PvE.

This @ZOS_GinaBruno

You guys might want to rethink this one.

I've been here since beta, but this one thing will make me leave the game immediately. I have neither the time nor the inclination to PvE to compete in PvP. I like to buy my items and PvP. This change would be the last straw (I imagine for a lot of peeps). Maybe you guys don't care? Oh well, about time to move on anyway.

You do realise that this change is alot better for us pvpers right? trial sets will now drop BoE in openworld and dungeons. Which will make em much more common and less priced. For example: Fungal Grotto will now drop Vipers Sting. Which is a fairly easy dungeon that many ppl run Daily. So viper will be much cheaper after this patch.

Sorry to tell you, but you are wrong here. All sets in Trials !and! Dungeons will be BoP. Sure there are some sets like silks of the Sun, which will be BoE, like they were before, but these Sets will be found in the Overworld, where the Dropchances are quite poor. All sets from Dungeons are BoP and to add insult to injury since many are in 4 Person Dungeons your overall chance to get a Piece in the trait you desire will be lower then before. Take for example a Viper Chestpiece in Divines, which up to now dropped in Sanctum. Lets estimate your Dropchance was around 5%, so with 12 people are in a trial group the chance for the whole group was aroznd 60% if the overall modifier is not adjusted you have half the number of sets possible to drop, which would double your chance, but since only 4 persons are in you grozp the overall chance per group and run would drop to 40%, and the problem is further aggrevated bye the fact that you cannot buy the sets anymore. So overall everybody loses.
    Ebenherzpakt
    Sir Greydir - Dunmer DK
    Don Greydir - Kajit NB
    Ser Greydir - Imperial DK
    Dieser-Greydir-Heilt - Argonier Templer
    Greydir Finsterklinge - Bretone NB
    Greydir Drakenson - Nord Hüter
    Clear: vAA HM - vHrC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF TTT - vAS [+2] - vCR [+3] GH - vSS HM - vKA HM - vRG
  • Actually_Goku
    Actually_Goku
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know it's been stated already, but...

WTH WHY IS THERE NO CLASS BALANCING STILL? I'M QUITTING MAG DK FOR A STAMBLADE :s
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Has it occurred to anyone that the attendance for large group content (trials/ raids) has been shown by their internal metrics to be abysmally low and therefore they aren't gating the rewards as much? Content for twelve or more hardcore players has been on the decline for ages now across the MMORPG genre. It's challenging enough to get that number of people organized, let alone ensuring the skill cap capable of clearing such content.

As a longtime fan of the genre, I've learned to accept these changes and to focus on enjoying tighter, smaller tests of skill: IC and Hist dungeons in this game, for example. You can't expect ZoS to keep funnelling resources into large scale PVE content, if a majority of their players' interest just isn't there. Even WoW is moving toward smaller, tightly tuned content with their mythic dungeons and escalating tiers as shown in Legion.

Hard core raiders are no longer top of the food chain, sorry. And speaking as a former member of that club, I can't say I miss the stress, drama or egos. I can shine and feel success just as easily in smaller group stuff.
  • MokiDono
    MokiDono
    ✭✭✭
    May i ask a question about undaunted XP, and how much will you gain, if you complete those new kinda pledges and achivements?
    "Your courage... your power... are not completely insignificant. Perhaps you can be made to serve. Do not fight. Do not resist. Give yourselves over now, or be destroyed."
  • Lucius_Aelius
    Lucius_Aelius
    ✭✭✭✭
    So I've been thinking about it and these seem mostly not OP to me, which should always be the first priority even if the alternative is that they need a buff, but that Two Hander Ultimate.... Seriously? You give glass cannons the ability to steal all my resistance that I had to work so hard and build for (sacrificing a great deal of damage in the process)? Seriously, wtf is that? I have no problem with any other aspect of anything else I read being OP, but that right there is some crazy stupid *** if ever I've seen it, and as a person with all Hybrid Tank/DPS characters I particularly take offense to it. Way to just invalidate my entire build in PvP with this one Ultimate, now I have absolutely no reason not to switch to full Medium Armor and give up on Heavy altogether.

It's one thing to ignore my resistance with the Ultimate, that's fair, it doesn't do enough straight-up damage to be a problem and Corrosive Armor already does that better anyway by applying it to all your skills for the duration. But for me to go so far out of my way to buff my Resistance as close to the cap as possible and still do half-decent damage just to have a glass cannon not only ignore all that resistance with their Ultimate but also steal that hard-earned and dearly paid for resistance away with an equivalent buff to themselves... Even lasting for 8 seconds, that is profoundly broken and a slap in the face to anyone who tries to be separate from the glass cannon burst meta. Glass Cannons had way, way too much going for them already and Tankier builds not nearly enough, now this? Seriously ZOS, wtf.

I love pretty much everything (if not everything) else that I read in the patch notes and all told this looks like an amazing update that will improve the game dramatically and set the stage for even more awesome updates to come, I don't know what to think about that Destro Ultimate and don't think the Resto staff is that good (I was hoping for something that could make non-templar Healers gave a similar quality big heals for the group, but the one person per second is useless for that) but at least there's nothing OP about them so it's a matter of buffing at the worst to get them sorted. That slap in the face to every Tanky character though... We sacrifice so much to get that resistance, giving Glass Cannons the ability to steal it for a full 8 seconds just by using a cheap Ultimate which would already be one of the best in the game without that ability is seriously and profoundly messed up.

People are going to be able to get some serious uptime on that buff with the cheap cost and long duration, and what's worse is that I can't even make good use of it myself because of how close to the cap I am already, even with my enemies using penetration anything more I get still probably goes over the cap far more than I'm able to make use of (and not that it would make this Ultimate okay but it's definitely overdue that if everything else isn't going to have caps that neither should resistance). Just get rid of the effect that allows it to steal a Tank's hard-earned resistance and this along with all the other Ultimates will be fine (or in need of a buff, too soon for me to say though especially since I'm not on PTS), but as it stands that Two Hander Ultimate is flat-out and utterly broken. Ignoring resistance and the other features are more than enough, for christ sake ZOS please be reasonable.
    Daggerfall Covenant - Scourge (Xbox NA) - GT: Lucius Aelius - Lord - 648CP
    Lucius Aelius Aurelius - 50 Imperial Dragonknight - Centurion - Stam Tank
    Lucius Aelius Valerius - 50 Imperial Templar - Lieutenant - Mag Heal/DPS
    Lucius Aelius Regulus - 50 Imperial Nightblade - First Sergeant - Stam DPS
    Lucius Aelius Augustus - 50 Imperial Sorcerer - Corporal - Mag DPS
    Wags-His-Tail - 20 Argonian Sorcerer - Recruit - TBD
    Holds-The-Line - 40 Argonian Dragonknight - Recruit - TBD
    Carries-Extra-Gear - 4 Argonian Dragonknight - Recruit - TBD
    Guildmaster - Wardens of the Covenant
    Group Leader - xpThe Guildxp
    Trader - Secret Sauce
    Trader - Elite Dungeoneers
  • PS4_ZeColmeia
    PS4_ZeColmeia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

First, awesome and thank you. Please thank the team, this was a needed patch. Thoughts:
    1. Current trials non-bop items need to stay that way or we need to increase ways of getting people in trials. This is a big economy change and way of profiting for people end game. There isn't enough internal rewards to make good money from trials, and this makes the value of trials smaller as you only run for gear. It will be harder to get in trials. If it doesn't got to activity finder for cp 200+ then don't change it until you do, please for the love of deadra.
    2. more monster helms need more adjustments. Can you standardize the trigger percentages? I mean 6% for malbeth but maul got a little bump? Why doesn't the other helms damage, triggers, cds, get balanced (not made the same but balanced amongst those stats). It feels like older helms are getting left behind when new ones are vastly better. Please make the old and new ones comparable to each other.
    3. How will cross faction guild affect chat and other sabotage in cyrodiil?
    4. Any thoughts to adding a vampire bonus to gear? The survey I took seemed most were for or semi neutral on it.
    5. Could you update the notes with info on weapon ultimates?
    6. Are crafted sets ever going to get jewelry now that all dropped sets do?
    7. Are crafted bonuses ever going to get updated? Oblivious foe is sorely in need of an update.
    8. Are similar improvements in drop quality being implemented for db? Other guilds?
    9. With the increase of helms, can the golden in cyrodiil carry 2-3x more inventory? If I have to now run trials at every log in, I need the option to buy the gear, and since there is no token system it's problematic. My suggestion is to make 2 more goldenseal that are aligned to the quest givers. This way anytime there are wise reasons to split up quests and chests, the ability to buy wisely adjusts as well.
    10. Can clothing pieces in inventory move to inventory appearance? This way if we want to dress in pieces we could?
    11. can you adjust dungeon timer wait times based on circumstance? If you get booted without taking damage or even getting in the dungeon should not lock you out for 15 minutes
    Again, great changes!
    PSN: ***___Chan (3 _s)
    Hybrid, All-Role NB
  • Dakrana_Thrazvoth
    Dakrana_Thrazvoth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hm, why remove the scaffolding on Chalman gate? And no doors on towers. I don't see why this would be changed.

I'd liek to see some more class balance changes aswell. Meh.

Less ap farming, very good news in my opinion.
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure this message has already been delivered, but I'd like to express my opinion with a bit more calmness now that the shock of the patch notes has died down. Magicka classes need to be looked at now. We've patiently endured 2 DLCs of being underdogs, and I'm afraid many won't be willing to wait another DLC.

The three major factors that plague magicka types cannot be remedied by armor set types.

1. Breaking cc, dodge roll, bashing, and sprinting are all super vital functions in PvP that are available to stamina users in abundance but come at a sacrifice for damage output on magicka types. Put differently, a magicka player in pvp without stamina is a sitting duck, meanwhile a stamina user without magicka can go on its marry way.

2. The damage creep makes Light Armor essentially useless in PvP, causing magicka types to have to sacrifice their recovery in order to wear heavy armor and compete with stamina types that can wear medium armor and have both survivability and recovery all in one nice package.

3. Certain class passives, skill line passives in the fighters guild, weapons (maelstrom) and sets (velidreth) are allowing stamina users to stack weapon damage, max stamina, and weapon crit at significantly higher values than their magicka counterparts. Consider mirror sets, like a set that gives spell damage for one piece like velidreth that isn't kena (that gives both). Consider weapon diversity and giving dw a magicka ultimate so that magicka users aren't pigeonholed into one weapon: destro staff. This affects PvE as well as PvP, making it easier to do burst damage and kill in PvP, and making it easier to sustain higher dps numbers in dungeons and trials in PvE.

This is my main concern, but I have two secondary ones.

Please consider the crafter's perspective. We've spent 9-10 months devoting ourselves to research and motif farming to be able to make gear, but with the current system, in many ways drop gear outperforms crafted gear, since it can come with jewelry pieces. Harvesting lower level nodes will also be complicated, making it difficult for crafters to help lower level players out by making their gear. You keep introducing motifs, but you also keep making it so that they are never used. Reason 1) You're probably going to have to wear a heavy chest, regardless of whether you are a magicka dps, magicka healer, stamina dps or tank to receive the highest armor value when min/maxing your stats with undaunted mettle. Reason 2) You're probably going to have to wear some ugly monster hat and shoulder, because some of them are so powerful, you can't really compete without them or you are gimping your character. Consider either allowing jewelry crafting for fairness, so that crafted sets can compete. Consider creating a system that allows us to change the style of gear, or create a full-blown transmog system as the community has suggested for months and months.

My other concern the viability of hybrid builds, or lack there of. I've been playing a hybrid dunmer dragon knight wearing pelinal armor for the last month. Dunmer, by design, is a race that is designed for hybrid builds, and the pelinal set, which matches the higher of your two stats, spell damage and weapon damage, hints at somebody in the designing team thinking about making hybrid sets. Unfortunately, as long as damage output scales with your maximum resource pool, hybrid builds will continue to be the anti-meta, and I see this as only getting worse for hybrids in the future with damage creep and sets that are giving incredible boosts to raw strength (let's not talk about the implications of this damage creep in dueling and PvP for now). All I can ask at this point is to please keep us in mind. It's a very fun way to play, which is why I do it even though it's the anti-meta. It gives you the freedom of being able to mix and match class skills, create unique builds, and use all different weapon types based on the situation. I think they could have a place for themselves in trials as the backup healer/tank/dps if for whatever reason something happens to the primary one. Right now, it's a burden to play hybrid builds, and it really sucks.

TLDR: Magicka classes need more than a bandaid fix with new armor sets. They need to be re-evaluated from their core foundation. Update 12 seems to take a lot away from crafter. Lastly, please keep hybrids in your thoughts when designing future content. They are becoming less and less viable each update.
    Edited by Pandorii on September 3, 2016 2:52PM
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    This sounds like a mistake, if not, what the hell is that change? You want people to be broke? How do you expect people to be raid ready?

Wtf is this

@Nifty2g this is bollux. Absolutely ridiculous. There is no way to make money from end game PVE anymore.... No way for folks who haven't done trials to gear up... Smh common ZOS. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_KaiSchober

I think (but it needs to be confirmed or tested by a team on PTS) the vDSA stuff will still be BoE. Healer and Footman have always been extremely popular (if not flat out BiS for many builds). vDSA is hard now, very hard. You'll still be able to make big money from those items - and golden rings from weekly, just like in the good ol' days.

• Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [*]The carpenters of Cyrodiil are on strike, and Towers no longer have doors.

Translation: "Somehow, nobody in the studio was able to fix gap closers, so we fixed it this way"
  • Therwind
    Therwind
    ✭✭✭
    Craglorn makes me happy. Looks good zos.
  • RomansXXI
    RomansXXI
    ✭✭✭
    This update is going to be way better than dlc
  • Glamdring
    Glamdring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greydir wrote: »
    Glamdring wrote: »
    Papa_Hunt wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Wtf is this

That means nothing. Most money made by running trials is made from selling to people who are not interested at all in PvE.

This @ZOS_GinaBruno

You guys might want to rethink this one.

I've been here since beta, but this one thing will make me leave the game immediately. I have neither the time nor the inclination to PvE to compete in PvP. I like to buy my items and PvP. This change would be the last straw (I imagine for a lot of peeps). Maybe you guys don't care? Oh well, about time to move on anyway.

You do realise that this change is alot better for us pvpers right? trial sets will now drop BoE in openworld and dungeons. Which will make em much more common and less priced. For example: Fungal Grotto will now drop Vipers Sting. Which is a fairly easy dungeon that many ppl run Daily. So viper will be much cheaper after this patch.

Sorry to tell you, but you are wrong here. All sets in Trials !and! Dungeons will be BoP. Sure there are some sets like silks of the Sun, which will be BoE, like they were before, but these Sets will be found in the Overworld, where the Dropchances are quite poor. All sets from Dungeons are BoP and to add insult to injury since many are in 4 Person Dungeons your overall chance to get a Piece in the trait you desire will be lower then before. Take for example a Viper Chestpiece in Divines, which up to now dropped in Sanctum. Lets estimate your Dropchance was around 5%, so with 12 people are in a trial group the chance for the whole group was aroznd 60% if the overall modifier is not adjusted you have half the number of sets possible to drop, which would double your chance, but since only 4 persons are in you grozp the overall chance per group and run would drop to 40%, and the problem is further aggrevated bye the fact that you cannot buy the sets anymore. So overall everybody loses.

You never thought of the number of runs u can do in Fungal for 1 sanctum?
  • Glamdring
    Glamdring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And its sooo much easier to get a 4man Fungal group going than a 12man Sanctum trial.
  • JudahXBL
    JudahXBL
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Wtf is this

@Nifty2g this is bollux. Absolutely ridiculous. There is no way to make money from end game PVE anymore.... No way for folks who haven't done trials to gear up... Smh common ZOS. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_KaiSchober

I think (but it needs to be confirmed or tested by a team on PTS) the vDSA stuff will still be BoE. Healer and Footman have always been extremely popular (if not flat out BiS for many builds). vDSA is hard now, very hard. You'll still be able to make big money from those items - and golden rings from weekly, just like in the good ol' days.

Gold rings are already down to 70-100k on Xbox. Most tanks are preferring Dragon and Ebon still.
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does this mean normal trials will be moved up in difficultly? No reason to leave them so easy if they arent there for the average joe to try to make some money.
    Edited by vyndral13preub18_ESO on September 3, 2016 4:47PM
  • Rage_Killin
    Rage_Killin
    ✭✭✭
    Please reconsider the BOP on trials! It's very hard to make gold in this mmo and taking this huge economic resource from us is so pointless. PEOPLE WHO ARE BROKE WILL STILL RUN TRIALS so the whole point you guys are trying to make with "if you want end game gear you need to do end game content" is pointless. EITHER WAY, Someone who has a ton of gold most likely has experience end game content already! Someone who doesn't have a lot of money will run the content to get the gear/gold. Someone who has a ton of gold will buy the item as it should be. Why force everyone to run the content? SHOULDNT THE PLAYER BASE HAVE A SAY IN WHAT WE WANT? WHY DO YOU FORCE THINGS UPON US. LET US HAVE SOME SAY, VOTE, RECCOMENDATIONS. ANYTHING!
    Edited by Rage_Killin on September 3, 2016 5:12PM
  • hrothbern
    hrothbern
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not only the cost of Dawnbreaker have been increased with 25%,
    but also the Stamina cost of the 4 normal Fighter guild abilities have been increased with 25%.

@ZOS_GinaBruno , is that intended ?
    Combat & Gameplay

Guild
    • Fighters Guild
      • Dawnbreaker: Increased the cost of this ability and its morphs to 125 Ultimate from 100.

"I still do not understand why I followed the advice of Captain Rana to bring the villagers of Bleakrock into safety. We should have fought for our village and not have backed down, with our tail between our legs. Now my home village is in shambles, the houses burning, the invaders feasting.I swear every day to Shor that after Molag Bal has been defeated, I will hunt down the invaders and restore peace in Bleakrock and drink my mead with my friends at the market place".PC-EU
  • WhiskeyJac
    WhiskeyJac
    ✭✭✭
    So now we don't get gold jewelry for the sets that currently drop gold jewelry in trails as they can be farmed in zones and not in trials, is that right ?

Also did they increase the drop chance for shields of the various sets ?
  • Bandit1215
    Bandit1215
    ✭✭✭
    I am a very upset stamsorc now that they made the VO set bonus from killing someone no longer stack with Major expedition :(
    CP 561
    • vSO HM - Completed
    • vAA - Completed
    • vHRC - Completed

• Eas007
    Eas007
    ✭✭✭
    'Item Sets will now drop for every item slot.'

My head is exploding with all the options now. Someone wanna take over my job so I can spent more time on the PTS? :)
    United we stand, divided we fall. Shields as one!
  • Lexifer452
    Lexifer452
    ✭✭
    Love the looks of this new patch. All around. One Tamriel itself, the new stuff regarding item sets and their drop rates/availibility, undaunted dungeons and dailies, hell, new dailies for other npc guilds, awesome. Solo-friendly Craglorn? Amazing. Really don't wanna wait for this.

On a side note, I can't help but feel that the people here voicing their dissatisfaction so loudly on one particular point or another have gotten far too liberal with the caps lock. Kind of obnoxious, you know?
  • AJTC5000
    AJTC5000
    ✭✭✭
    Darlon wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Wtf is this

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Well that's the issue, seeing as I run high end dungeons and Trials

This mainly puts a massive hindrance on trials especially, if I was raid leading most people can't get the best gear anymore, they wont be getting invited to raids or anything like that if they are wanting to start out, I understand that the best gear is already Bind on Pickup, but your other option is Bind on Equip gear and after that is crafted gear

Not only that but right now the economy is utter crap, removing Bind on Equip from trials just ruins raiders too, we can't sell gear to the community, we can't buy anything because of it either, I just don't understand what this will achieve, are you trying to cause more PUG and group finder groups to sell your loot within groups to each other, because friends dont do that with each other, and most people wont run in them anyway because of the gear issue

That is just my opinion, personally I think it's a very unhealthy addition and will just breed more elitism and divide raiders apart from the experienced and non experienced

Actually getting the gear like the sun set for instance, won't be an issue, as it will drop in normal overland content (stonefalls) now also.

I agree it hurts people selling it though...
    Hold up guys I cant go to trials tonight I have to farm solo for my gear

Yeah, sounds good doesn't it ;) I can't support this change what so ever, just doesn't seem right, not only do I help people farm for gear and trade it with them if they are offline or something and helping friends complete gear sets who are not in my group, but now they have to farm SOLO for it, as if Maelstrom wasn't enough

What do you mean, farm solo?
    • PC/NA - @AJTC5000
      DC - Alena-Draco - Dunmer Magicka Templar

PvE Achievements
      Trials
      • vHRC HM
      • vAA HM
      • vSO HM
      • vMoL HM (Dro-m'Athra Destroyer)
      • vHoF HM (Tick-Tock Tormentor/The Dynamo)
      • vAS HM (Saintly Saviour/Immortal Redeemer)
      • vCR HM
      • vSS HM
      • vRG (Oax HM)
      • vDSR (Reef Guardian HM)

Arenas
      • vMA Flawless
      • vBRP
      • vVA Flawless (Spirit Slayer)

Dungeons
      • vFL HM (Leave No Bone Unbroken)
      • vSCP HM (Mountain God)
      • vMHK HM (Pure Lunacy)
      • vMoS HM (Apex Predator)
      • vFV HM (Relentless Raider)
      • vDoM HM (Depths Defier)
      • vLoM HM (Nature's Wrath)
      • vMGF HM (Defanged the Devourer)
      • vIcereach HM (No Rest for the Wicked/Storm Foe)
      • vUG HM (In Defiance of Death/Bonecaller's Bane)
      • vSG HM
      • vCT HM (Bane of Thorns)
      • vBDV HM (Ardent Bibliophile)
      • vCauldron HM (Subterranean Smasher)
      • vRPB HM (Bastion Breaker/of the Silver Rose)
      • vDC HM (Battlespire's Best/The Dreaded)
      • vCA HM
      • vSR HM
      • vERE HM (Invaders' Bane)
      • vGD HM (Fist of Tava)
      • vSH HM (Magnastylus in the Making/Curator's Champion)
      • vBS HM (Temporal Tempest)
  • AJTC5000
    AJTC5000
    ✭✭✭
    Again the question, if SIlver keys will be-same as gold keys- converted into "Undaunted keys"?
    And i just tested, the Trainee Set just has 1! Trait, which is TRAINING. Got 6+ pieces by farming chests, all Training Trait.
    If its really the only Trait, the Set is useless. Pls take a look at it.

I'm pretty sure that's the idea - it's a training set for you to level up your armour skill lines.
    • PC/NA - @AJTC5000

PvE Achievements
      Trials
      • vHRC HM
      • vAA HM
      • vSO HM
      • vCR HM
      • vSS HM
      • vRG (Oax HM)

Arenas
      • vMA Flawless
      • vBRP

Dungeons
      • vSCP HM (Mountain God)
      • vMHK HM (Pure Lunacy)
      • vSG HM
      • vCA HM
      • vSR HM
      • vGD HM (Fist of Tava)
  • AJTC5000
    AJTC5000
    ✭✭✭
    Eas007 wrote: »

My head is exploding with all the options now. Someone wanna take over my job so I can spent more time on the PTS? :)

Now all we need is jewellery crafting and I'm sold :D
    • PC/NA - @AJTC5000

PvE Achievements
      Trials
      • vHRC HM
      • vAA HM
      • vSO HM
      • vCR HM
      • vSS HM
      • vRG (Oax HM)

Arenas
      • vMA Flawless
      • vBRP

Dungeons
      • vSCP HM (Mountain God)
      • vMHK HM (Pure Lunacy)
      • vSG HM
      • vCA HM
      • vSR HM
      • vGD HM (Fist of Tava)
  • hrothbern
    hrothbern
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AJTC5000 wrote: »
    Eas007 wrote: »

Now all we need is jewellery crafting and I'm sold :D

Jep

Jewelry crafting has to come
    With all the dropped set combinations now possible, all with weapons and jewelry
    Crafting should also get the full scope
    "I still do not understand why I followed the advice of Captain Rana to bring the villagers of Bleakrock into safety. We should have fought for our village and not have backed down, with our tail between our legs. Now my home village is in shambles, the houses burning, the invaders feasting.I swear every day to Shor that after Molag Bal has been defeated, I will hunt down the invaders and restore peace in Bleakrock and drink my mead with my friends at the market place".PC-EU
  • MrBrandon
    MrBrandon
    ✭✭✭
    Add an onscreen cool down bar.