The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.3 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

PTS Patch Notes v2.6.0

• The_Saint
    The_Saint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

we did vet icp with cp300 template a few minutes ago...

endboss drops cp150 gear not 160...
    KK7cTP7.jpg

this set dont have weapons on live. and when i read patch notes correctly there also should be rings now from enboss...
    Also scatching mage weapons and jewerly?

But please make it cp160, 150 must be a bug
    Edited by The_Saint on September 5, 2016 4:05PM
    Samuel Crow - Nachtklinge - PC-EU-DC
    Saint_Crow Twitch / Youtube
    ESO Stream Team Member
    Noractis
    Options
  • sentientomega
    sentientomega
    ✭✭✭
    Sunnata wrote: »
    ONE TAMRIEL

[*]Right out of the tutorial you'll have the freedom to go anywhere in Tamriel and play any content, in any order, just like other Elder Scrolls games. Your character will automatically scale and balance to the content.

Maybe someone can help me understand this a little better.

Imagine 2 players with the same class and skill point setup but their gear is different.

Player A - let's say level 30 with appropriate level 30 gear.

Player B - let's say level 30 but still wearing level 20 gear.

If they are grouped together and zone in at the same time - will both player's gear scale to the same level/stats?

Thanks

That's how it should work, so yes. You both scale to the zone you're in.

Which is incidentally every zone you're in, since pretty much every zone now scales you to 160 if you're below it, including solo-only instances.

One thing I've noticed though, if you're below CP160, the stats on the gear you wear (armour rating and weapon damage) reduce a little each time you level up, is this made up by a small increase to both by the same amount you might get due to levelling up?
    Options
  • Lord_Graywolfe
    so does the gear scale up with you then?
    Edited by Lord_Graywolfe on September 5, 2016 8:36PM
    Options
  • linoge63
    linoge63
    ✭✭✭
    What will the below statement mean for those that sell mats harvested to crafters? Good or bad for the harvester's business?

All harvest nodes now scale to your combat level or applicable crafting passive rank.

Edited by linoge63 on September 5, 2016 10:53PM
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    linoge63 wrote: »
    What will the below statement mean for those that sell mats harvested mats to crafters? Good or bad for the harvester's business?

All harvest nodes now scale to your combat level or applicable crafting passive rank.
    It means it will be impossible to harvest low level mats on a high level, crafting-maxed character. However, writs now reward a bundle of lower level mats, which they did not used to do.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • smacx250
    smacx250
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What will the below statement mean for those that sell mats harvested mats to crafters? Good or bad for the harvester's business?

My best guess - probably bad for business. Except for nirn farmers that will now also get top-level mats.
    Options
  • Parafrost
    Parafrost
    ✭✭✭
    So let me get this straight, only hard mode versions of the last boss will drop gold quality jewels? And normal version of the last boss drops any kind of gear but purple quality?
    Edited by Parafrost on September 5, 2016 10:40PM
    Options
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No mDK love on dragons blood?
    Options
  • Emothic
    Emothic
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Issue I have with the Update 12 is the "One Tamerial" part. And this is why:
    1.) Increase difficulty in farming for resorces for crafting or profit
    2.) Increase difficulty in doing quests that require item gathering (kill NPCs for item/collect items from respawn locations)
    3.) Instability issues in regions with increase player pouplation (we can barely run 900 players in PvP, let alone thousands in PvE areas)
    4.) Harrasment of enemy alliance players. (AD going to EP to harrase them)
    Speakng of which doesn't that complete defeat the purpose of having alliances of races and the war itself if players of all alliances can easily see players of other alliances outside of PvP? Might as well move the game to Elder Scrolls Oblivion Online and just end the war itself.

These are just the main issues that I wanted to address.
    Lord Emothic Von Hellsing of ze Hellsing Family.
    Dragon Knight of the Ebonheart Pact. Xbox One - NA
    Options
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Emothic wrote: »
    The Issue I have with the Update 12 is the "One Tamerial" part. And this is why:
    1.) Increase difficulty in farming for resorces for crafting or profit
    2.) Increase difficulty in doing quests that require item gathering (kill NPCs for item/collect items from respawn locations)
    3.) Instability issues in regions with increase player pouplation (we can barely run 900 players in PvP, let alone thousands in PvE areas)
    4.) Harrasment of enemy alliance players. (AD going to EP to harrase them)
    Speakng of which doesn't that complete defeat the purpose of having alliances of races and the war itself if players of all alliances can easily see players of other alliances outside of PvP? Might as well move the game to Elder Scrolls Oblivion Online and just end the war itself.

These are just the main issues that I wanted to address.

3 isnt relevant because once enough players move into an area, any additional players get moved to a different shard on the server, so you could have 3000 people in Deshann and there will still only be, say 500, in each shard.

And 4, whats stopping other people in the same alliance harassing people as is? Or stopping someone from making a character on the other alliance to bugger around?
    Options
  • Bowser
    Bowser
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • Item Sets will now drop for every item slot.

Black Rose is not dropping weapons, shields, or jewelry. No sturdy trait items either.
    @King-Koopa
    World First DK Tank Execute on Rakkhat HM
    Play how you want - no meta allowed!
    Options
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    What happened to the first 20 messages posted in reply at the start of this discussion??
    --- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
    Options
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xvorg wrote: »

Bethesda????

I thought thsi was a Zenimax Online game

You should pay attention to the "credits" that are displayed before the game login screen after you run Launcher. Bethesda Software is the developer of the game software (using the Havok game engine). Zenimax Online provides the computers and network for running the game host, sells and distributes the game software, and collects monthly subscriptions. (Zenimax Online is a subsidary of Zenimax Media.)

Options
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cogo wrote: »
    This is my first time ever asking to nerf anything.

Destro Staff ulti. Nerf it or change it.
    It might take people some time to understand how HUGE this is, but just like the Shield Bash skill in the start of ESO, this skill is way, way, way overpowered.

Of course it is over-powered. According to players who have never played a sorc, every ability and ultimate that is available to the sorcerers is always "way, way, overpowered". Then you don't want a sorc dps on your team because they can't do enough DPS to suit you.

Options
  • craigr02
    craigr02
    ✭✭✭
    Went to white gold, killed mini boss didn't get a set piece.
    Options
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sunnata wrote: »
    ONE TAMRIEL

[*]Right out of the tutorial you'll have the freedom to go anywhere in Tamriel and play any content, in any order, just like other Elder Scrolls games. Your character will automatically scale and balance to the content.

Maybe someone can help me understand this a little better.

Imagine 2 players with the same class and skill point setup but their gear is different.

Player A - let's say level 30 with appropriate level 30 gear.

Player B - let's say level 30 but still wearing level 20 gear.

If they are grouped together and zone in at the same time - will both player's gear scale to the same level/stats?

Thanks

That's how it should work, so yes. You both scale to the zone you're in.

Which is incidentally every zone you're in, since pretty much every zone now scales you to 160 if you're below it, including solo-only instances.

One thing I've noticed though, if you're below CP160, the stats on the gear you wear (armour rating and weapon damage) reduce a little each time you level up, is this made up by a small increase to both by the same amount you might get due to levelling up?

I guess it sort of works tthat way, up to the point where you reach CP160 and let's say your gear is CP100. It will than show the proper stats for CP100 gear.
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happened to the first 20 messages posted in reply at the start of this discussion??
    Gina used the first 20 comments to post all the Patch Notes. There's quite a lot of them :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
    Bethesda????

You should pay attention to the "credits" that are displayed before the game login screen after you run Launcher. Bethesda Software is the developer of the game software (using the Havok game engine). Zenimax Online provides the computers and network for running the game host, sells and distributes the game software, and collects monthly subscriptions. (Zenimax Online is a subsidary of Zenimax Media.)
    Zenimax Online is the developer, Bethesda Softworks is the publisher. Both are subsidiaries of ZeniMax Media.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Options
  • Djeriko
    Djeriko
    ✭✭✭
    FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, SHADOWS OF THE HIST DLC GAME PACK

Art & Animation
    Figure
    • Fixed an issue where there were missing textures on the Mighty Chudan helmet for Argonian female player characters.
    • Fixed an issue with incorrect shoulder textures on Mighty Chudan when paired with its corresponding helmet.
    • Toe claws and fingernails from Khajiit and Argonian player characters will no longer appear black when wearing the Mazzatun heavy armor gloves and boots.
    • Tassets will no longer appear black on females wearing the Mazzatun heavy chest armor.
    • Fixed several issues with clipping and distortion on Mazzatun armor.
    • Fixed an issue with Tsatva-Lan’s loincloth.

Love to see someone is actually looking to fix character appearance and armor issues. Now if only someone would recognize that basically every new armor after Glass armor (particularly heavy style) was implemented has incorrect colors programmed into the dye system that would be great. I've posted pictures to prove this. Coldharbour ash black should be something like black. Just a suggestion. It should not be grey like it is when you put it on Glass heavy armor. Or pretty much any shade of red coming out as pink... If you don't know what I mean, put on Thieves guild, or even Dark Brotherhood and dye it Ebonheart Conqueror Red and you'll see what I mean.

Also Redguard girdles are clipping into the character model and isn't even on the belt.

Outlaw shields at max tier have an empty portion that can't be dyed at all yet it takes up the most space on the shield.

And the majority of the shields are incorrectly positioned on the models. Easily seen with Ancient Elf Shields (which is too high on the character model when worn or carried) and Xivkin Shields (which is at the right height but floats away from the character model).

Let me know if I have to post pictures of any of these issues. Though they are easily duplicated if you actually aren't color blind...

P.S. Weapon dyes are sorely needed. If the game can find logic to give us red weapons, then let the people make pink weapons if they want. Myself I would gladly dye my swords silver. It took you over a year after armor dyes came out to decide shields were armor and that your system could dye them. Lets not wait another year to decide the game is smart enough to control weapon colors.
    "When in doubt, kill it with fire."
    Options
  • Djeriko
    Djeriko
    ✭✭✭
    Combat & Gameplay
    General
    • In order to get loot and XP credit for killing a mob, you now only need to deal 3% of its maximum health instead of the previous 10%.
    • Fixed an issue where partial Heavy Attacks from Flame and Frost Destruction Staves could allow you to generate Ultimate even if they did not hit a target.
    • Fixed numerous ability tooltips for grammar, spelling, and formatting. Any significant tooltip revisions will be called out specifically in the class-specific sections below.
    • Fixed numerous issues with abilities displaying incorrect or placeholder icons in your Active Effects window, or with the bufftrackers of various player-made addons.
    • Fixed an issue that caused questing to grant less experience than intended under certain conditions.
    • Fixed an issue that caused certain non-quest experience sources to award more experience than intended in battle-leveled zones outside of Cyrodiil.

Dragonknight
    • Ardent Flame
      • Fiery Grip: Switched the position of this ability with the Lava Whip ability as seen in the skill line UI.
      • Lava Whip: Switched the position of this ability with the Fiery Grip ability as seen in the skill line UI.
      • Shifting Standard (Dragonknight Standard morph): Fixed an issue where the second cast of this morph was not displaying a hostile telegraph to enemy players.
    • Earthen Heart
      • Eruption (Ash Cloud morph): Fixed an issue where this morph was causing the camera to shake for all nearby players, instead of only the caster.
      • Obsidian Shard (Stonefist morph): Increased the healing done by this morph by 20%, and decreased the damage by 20%.
      • Stonefist: This ability and the Stone Giant morph now deal 100% increased damage if they knock down a target.

Nightblade
    • Shadow
      • Summon Shade: Fixed an animation issue with your leg when using this ability while crouching.

Sorcerer
    • Storm Calling
      • Boundless Storm (Lightning Form morph): Fixed an issue where this morph’s visual effects were not all displaying properly when hit by the Serpent Fang monster’s Poison Arrow Spray ability.
      • Hurricane (Lightning Form morph): Fixed an issue where this morph did not gain any benefits as it increased in rank. It now deals slightly more damage as it ranks up.

Templar
    • Aedric Spear
      • Spear Shards: Fixed an issue where this ability and the Luminous Shards morph were disorienting the incorrect number of targets.
    • Dawn’s Wrath
      • Solar Flare: Fixed an issue where this ability would cause the visual effects from Major Empower to get stuck on you if it was used as the killing blow on a target.
    • Restoring Light
      • Cleansing Ritual: Fixed an issue where using the Purify synergy from this ability and its morphs was preventing you from using other synergies for 20 seconds. We also fixed an issue where the Purify synergy from this ability and its morphs was appearing after you taunted an enemy.

Weapon
    • Two Handed
      • Follow Up: Fixed an issue where you could proc this passive’s bonus using unintended means.
    • Dual Wield:
      • Shrouded Daggers (Hidden Blade morph): Fixed an issue where this morph would not bounce the daggers if the dagger damage was the killing blow.

Guild
    • Fighters Guild
      • Dawnbreaker: Increased the cost of this ability and its morphs to 125 Ultimate from 100.

Champion System
    • The Shadow
      • Befoul: This champion passive no longer increases the healing reduction of Meatbag Catapults.

Still encountering a bug that is triggered by the Mages Guild ability Entropy (I use Degeneration morph) and One-hand and Shield Charge ability (I used Shielded Assault morph). When either of these abilities is used as the first ability to trigger combat state on an enemy, it will sometimes cause your character to sheathe their weapons. so basically it shows the animation of the move happening but suddenly your character has their weapons put back in non-combat stance so you have to unsheathe once again. This looks especially odd when Shield Charge is used because your character basically bumps into the enemy while your shield is on your back and then you just stand there. I've posted videos of this. Let me know if you need to see them again...

"When in doubt, kill it with fire."
    Options
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Zenimax Online is the developer, Bethesda Softworks is the publisher. Both are subsidiaries of ZeniMax Media.

Speaking of which... what's a "publisher"'s job as compared to a "developer's" job ? I understand it may vary from one organization to the next, but in general ?
    In the past I've seen Pete Hines (from BGS or Bethesda Softworks ?) step in on ESO for PR stuff (but it doesn't happen anymore), PAX panels were streamed on Beth's twitch and not on ZOS... not sure who does what, really.

Options
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make a monster set that makes you immune to monster set proccs like valkyn, velidreth or selene etc. Now that would be kinda cool imo:)

Could even make it: Whenever you are hit by a monster set like velidreth or selene you take no dmg from it and you gain 10 ultimate.

PC EU
    PvP only
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Speaking of which... what's a "publisher"'s job as compared to a "developer's" job ? I understand it may vary from one organization to the next, but in general ?
    In the past I've seen Pete Hines (from BGS or Bethesda Softworks ?) step in on ESO for PR stuff (but it doesn't happen anymore), PAX panels were streamed on Beth's twitch and not on ZOS... not sure who does what, really.
    In short, the developer has all the skills, and the publisher has all the money. The developer comes up with the ideas for the game, has the artists and writers which design it, and the programmers which code it. The publisher boxes up the finished product and is responsible for its distribution and marketing. They are also the primary source of funding for the developers. (This is why Indie devs don't have a lot of money; no publisher, no funding.) Pete Hines is from Bethesda Softworks (publisher), and turns up for the major marketing and promotional stuff (like the business model change for Tamriel Unlimited). PAX was likely streamed on Beth's channel because PAX is primarily for marketing. Beyond that, publisher names are usually more well-known than developer names, so the publishers have a larger following, allowing the product to reach a wider audience.
    Options
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do we know if there will be PTS maintenance this week?
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
    Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps worth mentioning in general terms yes.

After a while of watching duels Tamriel will freeze and eventually this one she will be booted from Test Tamriel. Khajiit can usually get about 20 minutes or so of entertainment before this happens.

Khajiit she has none of the add ons running and this happened twice during the streamed duelling session.

It also happened while khajiit was filming the duels in R'awl Kha. Santie has the videos if you need them.

This one she has no such crashes in live Tamriel (or so rarely as to have no noticeable pattern to them).

It has not happened at any other time while this one has been wandering, drinking, buying clothes, fishing or dancing badly in the fountain in Daggerfall.

This one she assumes it is perhaps watching all the skills firing so much that sort of does something - maybe?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
    Options
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

It means it will be impossible to harvest low level mats on a high level, crafting-maxed character. However, writs now reward a bundle of lower level mats, which they did not used to do.

I did a couple of the writs on the PTS and for the life of me can't figure out what use it is to receive a container of those lower level mats. For one thing, I have a full stack of all mats if I decide to roll a new alt. If I do roll a new alt, they would have access to harvest those lower level mats for whatever armor they need. Usually when I'm rolling a new alt, I usually wait every 10 levels or so before I make them new armor because they do level so fast.

I just hope they are not reducing the rate of drops for the Survey maps to make room for these low level crafting containers.
    Options
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Bethesda????

Bethesda doesn't use Havok, they use Creation or Gamebryo (in Oblvion, Fallout 3, and Morrowind)
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ashtaris wrote: »

I did a couple of the writs on the PTS and for the life of me can't figure out what use it is to receive a container of those lower level mats. For one thing, I have a full stack of all mats if I decide to roll a new alt. If I do roll a new alt, they would have access to harvest those lower level mats for whatever armor they need. Usually when I'm rolling a new alt, I usually wait every 10 levels or so before I make them new armor because they do level so fast.

I just hope they are not reducing the rate of drops for the Survey maps to make room for these low level crafting containers.
    The container is there because you can't harvest those mats any more. If you're the primary crafter for your guild, for example, you need a stable source of these mats, and since farming for them is no longer possible, the container is that source.
    Options
  • LadyLokari
    LadyLokari
    ✭✭
    [*]All harvest nodes now scale to your combat level or applicable crafting passive rank.

I have concerns about this, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

I make a lot of armor for my lower level clan-mates. If I can't harvest anything to make gear for them, it would take ages for me to make the gear because they would have to go harvest all the resources themselves. Or, I would have to spend a lot of money respecing all the time.

The other side is, I could make 10 different characters and have each of them at a different craft rank, but the hassle for that is comparable to respecing. I'd have to buy a couple more character slots, spend forever training all these characters.... Its not a favorable solution.
    [*]In other zones, recipes drop based on your passive rank 75% of the time, and the rest of the time drop the same way they dropped prior to One Tamriel, by zone.
    PLEASE, do something like this with crafting nodes, at the very least.
    Edited by LadyLokari on September 6, 2016 3:22PM
    Options
  • Milvan
    Milvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Craglorn
    Craglorn has been re-designed so not all content will require a group to play.
    • The main story quests are now balanced for one player, and the remaining group content can be completed with as little as two players.
    • The group-number restrictions on all quests or doors have been removed.
      • Because of the significant changes, you will be able to complete all the quests in Craglorn even if you've done them once before.
    • Be sure to try your hand at the group delves to find new rewards, or take on one of the world events with a full group for new achievements!
    • Just like the rest of Tamriel, you can expect to find updated loot throughout the quests, delves, and bosses in Craglorn. See the itemization section below for more details.

“Kings of the land and the sky we are; proud gryphons.” Stalker stands, the epitome of pride. Naked and muscular, his wings widen and his feet dig in as if he alone holds down the earth and supports the heavens, keeping the two ever separate.”
    Gryphons guild - @Milvan,
    Options
  • Immortal_Dark410
    Immortal_Dark410
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey I'm just wondering in the PTS notes under "Crafting & Harvesting" it is stated :

"Survey Reports received from Crafting Writs may now send you to any zone throughout the world. "

So I do writs in Craglorn for a chance at Nirn Drops from my Surveys, If i was to hand it in and get another locations survey where I get the mats, would I also have a chance at getting Nirn off that survey because I Handed the writ in craglorn?
    or is that being changed?
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF TAMRIEL
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF NIRN
    (ALL FACTION TRADE GUILDS)

PC NA SERVER
    DC - DARKDROGO | ORC | STAM DK | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - DARK-GEARLT-OF-RIVIA | ALTMER | MAG SORC | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    EP - DARK-ABYSS | DUNMER | MAG TEMP | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    DC - REAPERS-CLOACK-OF-YASSASEEN | BRETON | MAG NB | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - DARK-SLADE-WILSON | KHAJIIT | STAM NB | LVL 50 | CP 585
    AD - THE-LAST-DRUID-OF-PARANOR | ALTMER | MAG DK | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - GALADRIEL-LADY OF LIGHT | IMPERIAL | STAM SORC | LVL 50 | CP 1285