Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Patch Notes v2.6.0

• mad0ni0n
    mad0ni0n
    ✭✭✭
    Where do we get jewelry for the overworld sets? Is it from public dungeon bosses?
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    mad0ni0n wrote: »
    Where do we get jewelry for the overworld sets? Is it from public dungeon bosses?
    Green, Blue and Purple overland jewels drop from dolmen chests. Gold overland jewels, as far as I know, will only be available via guild traders and the PvP golden vendor.
  • Rataroto
    Rataroto
    ✭✭✭✭
    change surprise atack! having it do major fracture is pointless, make it take away more armor (but that would be op), then make it ignore 2k-3k armor from the target, that means the nightblade atacker actually gets the buff, and no one else does. Also give stamina version of cripple :disappointed:
    Please? <3

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • ckbud
    ckbud
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RichLambert Does the "intelligent" weapon drops mean that, for example, swords will no longer drop for the Elegance set because swords are melee weapons, and Elegance is supposed to be a Magicka/Ranged/Staff set? A lot of Magicka people like the Elegant Swords for overload etc.
  • glorfindelion
    glorfindelion
    Soul Shriven
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    All set drops from dungeons and Trials are bind-on-pickup.
    This sounds like a mistake, if not, what the hell is that change? You want people to be broke? How do you expect people to be raid ready?

Wtf is this

Don't forget you can trade within your group.

So what's going to happen the the sets that are changing to BOP in our guild traders?
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    This sounds like a mistake, if not, what the hell is that change? You want people to be broke? How do you expect people to be raid ready?

Wtf is this

So what's going to happen the the sets that are changing to BOP in our guild traders?
    They are grandfathered in as Boe. I tested with some warlock gear, and internally, they are completely different item ids.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    silvereyes wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Wtf is this

They are grandfathered in as Boe. I tested with some warlock gear, and internally, they are completely different item ids.

Should wait until the day before patch and put like gold dungeon gear on vendor for obscene prices

PC EU
    PvP only
  • glorfindelion
    glorfindelion
    Soul Shriven

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_JessicaFolsom is this true for sure? A lot of speculation... Just want to be sure.
    Edited by glorfindelion on September 19, 2016 4:30AM
  • Bogo_Rath
    Bogo_Rath
    ✭✭
    There is no longer a Bronze, Silver and Gold key. All keys have been converted Undaunted Keys and reward a Shoulder set piece with each use.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Will Bronze, Silver or Gold Keys currently in our inventory be swapped for the new keys at the time of update?
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    edit: removed due to bad information
    Edited by silvereyes on September 20, 2016 4:17PM
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I understood that they will be converted 1:1 regardless of which color the old keys are. So if you have 20 gold keys and 30 silver keys you will not receive 130 undaunted keys. You will receive 50 undaunted keys. So they will most likely take one slot less in the inventory, because they will stack together.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bogo_Rath wrote: »

Will Bronze, Silver or Gold Keys currently in our inventory be swapped for the new keys at the time of update?
    And what happens if you don't have enough bag space available, since 1 gold key = 3 undaunted keys in update 12?

Where the heck did you calculate that?

Why would they convert 1 key into three?

To answer your question, all keys will be converted to a simple stack of Undaunted Keys.
    >>>Detailed Justice System Concept thread<<<
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dubhliam wrote: »
    Bogo_Rath wrote: »

And what happens if you don't have enough bag space available, since 1 gold key = 3 undaunted keys in update 12?

Where the heck did you calculate that?

Why would they convert 1 key into three?

To answer your question, all keys will be converted to a simple stack of Undaunted Keys.
    Ah, okay. I misremembered the patch notes. I just went back and read them. It's 1 key for normal and vet (but vet gives a monster head piece), 2 keys for vet hard mode.

Sorry for the misinformation.
  • chris_tigerb16_ESO
    chris_tigerb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Excited to play the EU pts~ those crown crates seemed like a neat idea too.. but..

400 crowns crown crate giving a single mimic stone a single riding-lesson and a single fortifying meal + 1 hairstyle is pretty terrible. After spending over 5k crowns I ended up with a bunch of potions il never use 3 mimic stones, an exp scroll, 1 fortifying meal and 1 refreshing drink, some useless poison and 2 dresses for my male character.

Feels pretty ridiculous, also seeing the return on crown gems, 5 per item is verrrry low seeing as the mounts are 400. So if i had everything in the crown already, i would still need to spend 40,000 crowns, just to buy one of the Apex mounts? I don't think so.
    A Khajiit in real life.

1000+ CP EU/PC.
    Subscriber since the beta.
  • Craziux
    Craziux
    ✭✭✭
    I like this idea about the Crown Crates, and I dislike it.

If I have purchased ALL the collectibles in the Crown Store, and you get 10 Crates for 4000 crowns, you get 36 Gems, let's say 40 Gems. That means you need to spend over 40 000 Crowns to get one Mount, not 4 Mounts for 10 000 crowns or anything but 1, if you'd want just that one. That's.. sorry, but that's ridiculous!

If you sold these for the gems, you should atleast make it purchaseable for a high crown price in adition, but 40 000 crowns... please, you're just hurting yourself.

And most of the other items will be somewhat usefull for new players, but useless for everyone else.
    [Outfits] Hide More Armor Slots?
    Cast your vote and make it happen!

,<* 1200+ CP EU/PC *>,
    ,<* Explorer of Tamriel since Beta *>,
    Hours spent in-game: 7500+ #NoLife
    AD:
    Valp - Sorc DD
    Valp Stud - DK Tank
    Bad Argonian - Temp Heal

DC:
    Shu-Chi - PvP Warden

EP:
    Craziux - PvP NB
  • glorfindelion
    glorfindelion
    Soul Shriven

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_JessicaFolsom is this true for sure? A lot of speculation... Just want to be sure.

Nothing on this?? @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JasonI @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_EveP
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Quests

Major quests have been updated to reward a green or blue-quality set piece.
    Minor quests will continue to reward non-item green-quality set pieces."

I don't know if it is a bug or not, but I'd like to report that the quest rewards from the main quest-line (a.k.a. Prophet) aren't set pieces but single non-set items, while I think these should count as "major quests".
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suggest to change the damage, caused by the Bahrahas curse set to some kind of "daedric" damage instead of magic damage to scale to your highest stat, or depending on which of your stat (stam or mag) is higher, should this set cause physical or magic damage.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Craziux wrote: »
    I like this idea about the Crown Crates, and I dislike it.

If I have purchased ALL the collectibles in the Crown Store, and you get 10 Crates for 4000 crowns, you get 36 Gems, let's say 40 Gems. That means you need to spend over 40 000 Crowns to get one Mount, not 4 Mounts for 10 000 crowns or anything but 1, if you'd want just that one. That's.. sorry, but that's ridiculous!

If you sold these for the gems, you should atleast make it purchaseable for a high crown price in adition, but 40 000 crowns... please, you're just hurting yourself.

And most of the other items will be somewhat usefull for new players, but useless for everyone else.

Well...this is pretty much what I expected.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If only they had made the vicious serpent stuff available outside of trails as well. I would have been as happy as a pig in $@*! B)
    Edited by Banana on September 23, 2016 5:18PM
  • SpAEkus
    SpAEkus
    ✭✭✭✭
    sorry already asked above
    Edited by SpAEkus on October 1, 2016 7:37PM
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Wtf is this

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Well that's the issue, seeing as I run high end dungeons and Trials

This mainly puts a massive hindrance on trials especially, if I was raid leading most people can't get the best gear anymore, they wont be getting invited to raids or anything like that if they are wanting to start out, I understand that the best gear is already Bind on Pickup, but your other option is Bind on Equip gear and after that is crafted gear

Not only that but right now the economy is utter crap, removing Bind on Equip from trials just ruins raiders too, we can't sell gear to the community, we can't buy anything because of it either, I just don't understand what this will achieve, are you trying to cause more PUG and group finder groups to sell your loot within groups to each other, because friends dont do that with each other, and most people wont run in them anyway because of the gear issue

That is just my opinion, personally I think it's a very unhealthy addition and will just breed more elitism and divide raiders apart from the experienced and non experienced

its opening up the gear to the casual gamer lets face it of the sun set non gold rings are on some guildstores going for a sum ... a sum that the casual would have to grind gold to get casuals are casuals and either cant or wont put in the work to get it but as most casuals are of the #entitlementgeneration eso have to give them somin
  • Lawhawk
    Lawhawk
    Soul Shriven
    Itemization Changes
    In order to support One Tamriel which allows you to go anywhere, we needed to make several significant changes to itemization and item sets. In general, each zone and dungeon in the game will now drop 3 sets – one for light, medium, and heavy armor – and all set drops in the game will scale up to CP160.
    Item Sets will now drop for every item slot.
    This excludes the Agility, Endurance, and Willpower jewelry sets.
    Sets that grant a bonus to melee damage will now drop more intelligently (i.e. a set with melee damage will no longer drop with a bow or stave).

I want to make sure I am reading this correctly. All sets (except those named in the quoted excerpt) will now be comprised of: head, shoulder, chest, arm, leg, foot, waist, rings, necklace, 1h weapons, 2h weapons, staves, shields. Is this correct?

So, for instance: BRANDS OF IMPERIUM SET currently does not include a shield. After the patch, can we expect a Brands of Imperium shield to be one of the possible drops from the set?
  • GERMANO-THE-IMPERIAL
    Mit jedem Update wurde Teso-PS 4 schlechter !
    Die alten Teso-Gamer haben fast alle das Spiel verlassen.
  • Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ONE TAMRIEL

Itemization Changes
    • Sets that grant a bonus to melee damage will now drop more intelligently (i.e. a set with melee damage will no longer drop with a bow or stave).
    Mit jedem Update wurde Teso-PS 4 schlechter !
    Die alten Teso-Gamer haben fast alle das Spiel verlassen.

Was?
    >>>Detailed Justice System Concept thread<<<