Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    Lumsdenml wrote: »
    Shado187 wrote: »
    DC has officially become the New AD mindless zerg, Congratulations. The thing that bothers me the most is this DC zerg pushes us to our gates when we have nothing, no scrolls, no emp and a small grp of them gate farm too. Ep still sux no coordination no real influx of new players. Zeni please consider merging the EP faction into the AD and DC factions there is no sense in having a 3rd faction in Kyne that does nothing 99% of the time.

you must be new to kyne .... there were TONS of times AD did that to DC and EP... or before cp were removed EP did to each faction ... this is not a new thing and not a thing that only DC has done

That's true. Each faction has done it.... I just have a hard time remembering when the map was all red... :) so long ago....

lol yeah ... that was during the cp times of BwB ... hasnt been all red since though

Not true. Ep has put great fights and some impressive numbers since you have been playing in vet. True enough tho that they have not turned the map all red. Ep has always been more honorable in that way.

lol i was about to comment something else on this and then realized it wasnt directed toward me lol

I was talking to you, though I confused myself and so it doesnt make a lot of sense. lol What I was trying to say is that EP has had the numbers many times to push us to out gates and have never done it. If my memory serves me right.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC has officially become the New AD mindless zerg, Congratulations. The thing that bothers me the most is this DC zerg pushes us to our gates when we have nothing, no scrolls, no emp and a small grp of them gate farm too. Ep still sux no coordination no real influx of new players. Zeni please consider merging the EP faction into the AD and DC factions there is no sense in having a 3rd faction in Kyne that does nothing 99% of the time.

you must be new to kyne .... there were TONS of times AD did that to DC and EP... or before cp were removed EP did to each faction ... this is not a new thing and not a thing that only DC has done

That's true. Each faction has done it.... I just have a hard time remembering when the map was all red... :) so long ago....

lol yeah ... that was during the cp times of BwB ... hasnt been all red since though

Not true. Ep has put great fights and some impressive numbers since you have been playing in vet. True enough tho that they have not turned the map all red. Ep has always been more honorable in that way.

lol i was about to comment something else on this and then realized it wasnt directed toward me lol

I was talking to you, though I confused myself and so it doesnt make a lot of sense. lol What I was trying to say is that EP has had the numbers many times to push us to out gates and have never done it. If my memory serves me right.

AH... yeah... im pretty sure they have ... but they havent since the time of CP though... i remember many times logging in to an all red map ... then cp were removed and there was barely an ep in sight
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That was 2 years ago lol...I try to keep my comments relevant by only speaking of things that happened within the last few months. Helps to avoid confusion.
    Edited by Valen_Byte on July 28, 2017 6:07PM
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was 2 years ago lol...I try to keep my comments relevant by only speaking of things that happened within the last few months. Helps to avoid confusion.

i like to confuse :P
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Anlace
    Anlace
    ✭✭✭

yesterday I helped defend kings crest from said dc zerg as it pushed us and we had no scrolls. After we defended I whispered one of the dc I killed and asked why they were pushing trikeeps when we had no scrolls. The reply was... had the quest. I explained how doing this killed the campaign. Said defend emp ring all you want, just don't push trikeeps. He said they did the same thing to ad and they defended without wining. I explained again how this action would be discouraging to new players. He said then give them something else to do. I told him he could take towns, do some devs, flip the ic flags that I just turned all red, find another campaign for a little while.... He then set me to ignore..... *sigh*

It's the event, for some reason people are laser-focused on the capture quests. I've had several invitations to go try to get a keep on the other side of the map for no other reason than "I have the quest."

We talk to them too. They don't get it. :/

Maybe I'm luckier than I realized to be swamped with work...
    Templar - Warden - Sorc
    all magicka all the time
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ah yeah, cp times. That is when I became aware of the orcs in wedding dresses.....
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »
    For sure everyone has had an influx of players, this screenie is from last week, mostly I just couldnt believe it so I snapped a shot lol!
    Screenshot_71.png

That's Photoshoped, right?
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anlace wrote: »

yesterday I helped defend kings crest from said dc zerg as it pushed us and we had no scrolls. After we defended I whispered one of the dc I killed and asked why they were pushing trikeeps when we had no scrolls. The reply was... had the quest. I explained how doing this killed the campaign. Said defend emp ring all you want, just don't push trikeeps. He said they did the same thing to ad and they defended without wining. I explained again how this action would be discouraging to new players. He said then give them something else to do. I told him he could take towns, do some devs, flip the ic flags that I just turned all red, find another campaign for a little while.... He then set me to ignore..... *sigh*

It's the event, for some reason people are laser-focused on the capture quests. I've had several invitations to go try to get a keep on the other side of the map for no other reason than "I have the quest."

yeah, I guess it is the pve mentality when you get a daily world boss quest and put together a pug group to do it then disband....

Edited by Lumsdenml on July 28, 2017 10:02PM
    Obituary:
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, I know EP has had the numbers to get emp occasionally, but been a long time since I've seen ep hold trikeeps without scrolls behind them...

Edited by Lumsdenml on July 28, 2017 10:06PM
    Obituary:
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    I keep hearing from my guild that DC Kyne is pretty toxic and full of *** these day so I'll stick to Sotha
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's Photoshoped, right?

Hah! Im no good at Photoshop but ty for thinking that I'm smart enough for that! :D

Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anlace wrote: »

I'd wager that there are quite a few players who have never been to Cyrodiil before this who don't realize how insignificant those quests are.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've been playing solo ( zerg surfing, defending, and repairing ) and made 3.5 mil in 2 weekends of grinding ( which is good for me ). The beach really sounds good right now. I just want to relax, but I still need to get 500k more AP today.

I was in Vivec yesterday and said, "I can't wait to go back to Kyne after the event, you guys work too hard". Vivec is the funnest but hardest campaign from my point of view. I couldn't imagine playing hardcore everyday, and having players depend on you constantly to win. /bows to all the players in Vivec.

The craziest thing that happened to me so far this event is:
    Yesterday we were all at wardens shrine, waiting for the keep to unflag so we could travel to another keep. I remember thinking, wow we have so many people at the shrine. It was like a full raid just piled on each other getting ready to TP. Then someone did a SypherPK on us. I hear a boom and then I see the screen turn red and then we were all dead. :) Some sneaky bomblade was hiding in the keep and killed us all. :) I think there had to be at least 24 players wiped out.

Edited by vamp_emily on July 30, 2017 12:03PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Shado187
    Shado187
    ✭✭✭
    DC got emp again, AD zerg must be done for the summer probably getting ready to go back to school so now we have to deal with the DC night capping dill holes.

ep needs another house sotha make ep gr8 again
    Edited by Shado187 on July 30, 2017 9:28PM
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'll say this, DC has been in full cheesetard mode since this event started. Destro ults, Dawnbreakers, meteors, and names like "Die Noob" just goes to show the class of players on that side right now.

We regulars to the camp are used to being accused of playing in KY just to "farm noobs" and I have always defended us no matter what banner you fly, but dam. DC has proven that at least for this event, that is exactly what they are doing and in doing so, making us all look bad to the rest of the pvp community. Well done cheeseturds.
    GM of BYTE
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Emily...were you on an ad toon in KY for a bit last night? I think that was you.
    GM of BYTE
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Emily...were you on an ad toon in KY for a bit last night? I think that was you.

Die Noob sounds like a cool name :)

You more than likely seen the other Emily, i noticed she logged in the last few days. We were thinking about doing a double bomb blade after I told her my story. So if you die and see 2 emily's on your death report you will be ok and are not seeing double.

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »

Die Noob sounds like a cool name :)

You more than likely seen the other Emily, i noticed she logged in the last few days. We were thinking about doing a double bomb blade after I told her my story. So if you die and see 2 emily's on your death report you will be ok and are not seeing double.

No I mean on AD. I had to yell at an AD Emily last night lol.

Might take you another couple years to catch me afk like you did that last time so I'm not too worried. That kind of thing really doesn't work without cp. Unless of course the target is not even looking at there screen
    GM of BYTE
  • Shado187
    Shado187
    ✭✭✭
    DC Night Capper's or Pv Door player's are back in full action

[img][/img]1ESD1xZ.png

If it isn't AD then it's DC
    [img][/img]P8xILws.jpg

EP 1 yr on top 2 yrs on the bottom #rigged
    Edited by Shado187 on July 31, 2017 2:33PM
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I grinded a little over 4 million AP during the event, I got 3 pieces of VD and 3 pieces of Fasalla's Guile Jewelry. I think I'm going to create a bomb blade for Vivec and I might try a tank build with Blackrose and Fasallia, or maybe Reactive and Fasalla.

I was so happy to be back in Kyne last night for a bit. I was very impressed with DC last night. The first fight I went to was at bleakers, DC was attacking from the front door and the side door. They were rezzing and dropped FC's. In Vivec DC likes to only front door bleakers and stand in front of the door till they die ( Vivec = High CP noobs ).

Then after we took bleakers, everyone agreed to go to Ash ( shocker ). Even though we lost the fight at Ash, DC did a great job at sieging, rezzing and fighting.

I think playing in Vivec for a week of non stop fighting made me a little stronger, last night I was slicing up noobs in kyne :)

• DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think the event was pretty successful. All campaigns reaching high populations. My favorite part was after long but successful defenses or assaults, all the people from pve land feeling that sense of accomplishment you don't get in pve. A lot of "Wow!!" and "Omg" as they realize what they've been missing.
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    I liked the little prize boxes. I got a couple purple armor instructions and somebody in Sotha Sil told me I could get 100k gold for the two of them. Don't know if it's true or not but still nice prizes.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I liked the little prize boxes. I got a couple purple armor instructions and somebody in Sotha Sil told me I could get 100k gold for the two of them. Don't know if it's true or not but still nice prizes.

I played a little on the EU server and got a modif from one of those boxes and sold it for a little over 30k, which was nice. I enjoyed opening the boxes and hoping I would get a coldfire treb :)

I enjoyed the event but grinding ap made it feel like a second job. I think I made a few new friends during the event but on the flip side I think 3/4 of Vivec got me on ignore now.

• Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    Haha. I played all week and still have an empty friends list and never made it into a group. Seems as though people know all the people they need to know.
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha. I played all week and still have an empty friends list and never made it into a group. Seems as though people know all the people they need to know.

What's your @ name? I'll be your friend!
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭

Sweet thanks! I sent it to you in a message. I have all my own gold and stuff. Just want people to PvP with. I have mainly played in Sotha Sil though.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TBH, you're a nice feller. If you're eager to learn and want to do some small group PvP in Kyne or Sotha message @calcalcal or @deadlyrecluse and we'll talk about AD guild stuffs.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sweet thanks! I sent it to you in a message. I have all my own gold and stuff. Just want people to PvP with. I have mainly played in Sotha Sil though.

I'll add you next time I log on. I'm on a bit of a hiatus right now, but I've been thinking about coming back pretty soon.
  • Kwint0n
    Kwint0n
    Hello Kyne
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll say this, DC has been in full cheesetard mode since this event started. Destro ults, Dawnbreakers, meteors, and names like "Die Noob" just goes to show the class of players on that side right now.

We regulars to the camp are used to being accused of playing in KY just to "farm noobs" and I have always defended us no matter what banner you fly, but dam. DC has proven that at least for this event, that is exactly what they are doing and in doing so, making us all look bad to the rest of the pvp community. Well done cheeseturds.

Oh yeah, him.... We traded deaths the other day...

There was another dc that was ganking outside Chal that got me from my horse. I went back out and lost round 2. I was kind of annoyed because I felt I should have beat him. So round 3 I was holding my own when a 2nd ep came in and we killed him. He then sent me a whisper telling me it was too bad I needed help to kill him on my no skill build...

Edited by Lumsdenml on August 1, 2017 1:14PM
    Obituary:
This discussion has been closed.