Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ,,and the gate camping gankers. > : (
    Options
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah i saw that Grim part of the reason i took the time to level up a new toon. trying something i've never played before a mDK. does anyone have any set suggestions for mDK? @Valen_Byte i know i've seen you on your mDK if you dont mind me asking what sets do you run?
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you don't want to farm overworld sets, run 5x kagrenac's, 4x seducer, 3x willpower for 2x S&B with tri food and atronach mundus. TBH, you can probably run all sturdy if you wanted, but I've never experimented with that in nonvet. Be a vampire and use bats and ferocious leap for your ults. Save up for bats if you need resource return, ferocious leap is an execute.

I used to main magDK for a hot minute.
    Edited by Adenoma on July 24, 2017 11:43PM
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    yeah i saw that Grim part of the reason i took the time to level up a new toon. trying something i've never played before a mDK. does anyone have any set suggestions for mDK? @Valen_Byte i know i've seen you on your mDK if you dont mind me asking what sets do you run?

Well, Im not any good but here's what I run. Kags 5pc, Magnus shoulder, belt, destro, SnB. Thats it. Nothing special. Same gear Ive had for over 2 years lol. Jewelery is just any old 3 pc mag set. Main thing is I dont let my gear get over 5 lvl's off of my toons lvl. Jewelry I change out every 10 lvls.

Guess I should add that I run all heavy. Traits are a grab bag. Most of this gear is so old I dont even know what traits are on it. I think reinforced and or infused is what most of it is. I never run impen. I dont put much thought into it. I just grab what Ive got, throw it on and hope for the best.

Edited by Valen_Byte on July 24, 2017 11:56PM
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the ideas.
    Edited by Fur_like_snow on July 25, 2017 12:08AM
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spent some time in the BGs to get the achieve and to pass the time, even got paired with Valen at some point. They're pretty fun when you don't run into some pro pre-made team.
    `
    I think the AD's grand warlord is drunk, she's sending me mails with rewards to thank me for my efforts for the dominion õ.O

Also, do you remember the days when FCs were like unicorns you would only see on the last keep of an emp push?

http://i.imgur.com/vbjHWQH.jpg
    Edited by gabriebe on July 25, 2017 2:12AM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »

Yes, hi wolf lol
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Took the mDK out for the first time tonight. Felt weird without a gap closer because I don't have chains yet. DC had last emp keep and AD had both side walls down I was pretty impressed at how well this class works in close quarters using talons and volatile armor. Had a satisfying take flight on the back flag as AD made a push to cap caught a couple players right after a cold fire hit him them before we pushed out. 44k defense tick for a two hour long siege. Very fun night.
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Valen_Byte was nice seeing you last night man! :) always love seeing friendly faces
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Fur_like_snow mDK are extremely fun to play... that's what I main .... currently I don't even use a gap closer ... chains isnt always reliable unfortunately ... and currently running 5L/1H/1M ... but that's in Vet ( non-CP though )
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on July 25, 2017 12:19PM

Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Fur_like_snow , chains are not worth it. When you're a magDK people will come to you.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Def agree with @Adenoma .... they always come after the mDK

Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only time I've really used chains was at a keep battle at the beech.... pulled people out of the keep ( @DeadlyRecluse :D ) repeatedly lol

Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also.... @Fur_like_snow ... i'm currently running 5x silks of the sun ( weapons and jewelry ( dw/destro ))... 5x BsW... and 2x skoria ... pre 50 i was running 5x kag... 4x magnus and 3x willpower though
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on July 25, 2017 2:56PM

Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The only time I've really used chains was at a keep battle at the beech.... pulled people out of the keep ( @DeadlyRecluse :D ) repeatedly lol

DID I HOLD THE KEEP THO
    Edited by DeadlyRecluse on July 27, 2017 1:45PM
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DeadlyRecluse i think u guys did lol ... i remember you whispering me " stop chaining me out of the keep!" lol or something on those lines lol

Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @DeadlyRecluse i think u guys did lol ... i remember you whispering me " stop chaining me out of the keep!" lol or something on those lines lol

I did whisper you that : P

And we did hold it, despite triple breached inner. Tsubaki dropped 7 FCs during that siege.

(Context: last emp keep defense about a year ago, on magplar emp).
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    mmm.. chains. There is nothing like going though a keep door and getting yanked right back outside.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Chains, I love my chains. Need, want, LOVE my chains. Weather or not they are useful is very much dependent on your play style and how you use them. I always use the morph that pulls them to me. Is that enemy healer doing too good of a job? Pull em out of that group and clamp them down. Defending a breach, pull those pesky attackers right up in there and clamp them down. See your allies getting ganked, chains baby. Sooo many ways to use chains to your advantage in a group play situation.
    In a group that is taking and defending keeps, they can make a huge difference. Its all in the way you use them.

Running solo, they can still be useful. Chains do stun the enemy giving you time to put the clamps on. Then if they roll out of clamps, smack em with a stone fist. Thats 3 cc's or stuns giving your DoT's time to tick tick tick.
    GM of BYTE
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Valen_Byte was nice seeing you last night man! :) always love seeing friendly faces

It was good to see you and some others that I have missed in Bwb. Saw a wolf at nik not long before I saw your clamps in my death recap at roe. Wasn't sure if that was really you until.... yep, that was wolf lol.
    GM of BYTE
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    Spent some time in the BGs to get the achieve and to pass the time, even got paired with Valen at some point. They're pretty fun when you don't run into some pro pre-made team.

Was one of the better BG's I had gotten into. The lowbie is so much more fun. Good balanced fights. I think we lost that one due to me being on my lvl17 NB. Been a long time since I rolled one and was never very good at it. Was good to see a familiar face.
    GM of BYTE
    Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And ppl think the kids in kyne zerg, HOLY SUPER ZERG Batman, those ppl should definitely visit other servers lol! @W0lf_z13 saw your name for a split second in that mess, it was more like did i see...? lol

Played both non vet and vet BGs yesterday. Holy horror Vet is sucktastic. Firstly, no matter which mode it was, vets are like.. EVERYTHING IS TEAM DEATH MATCH! lol Die in .2 seconds and objectives aren't a thing. Lowbie was fun AF (imagine that). Battles were fairly even, objectives are being gone after and fights were lasting a long time. At one point after 15 min I felt like I just played for 5 hrs! That was fun, didn't make me rage. I don't like raging.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »

It was good to see you and some others that I have missed in Bwb. Saw a wolf at nik not long before I saw your clamps in my death recap at roe. Wasn't sure if that was really you until.... yep, that was wolf lol.

that may have been me there as well lol ... i was at nik for a bit as well ... oddly though.... i didnt get tbagged at all yesterday lol ... was the first time in 3 days i havent been tbagged repeatedly lol
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on July 25, 2017 4:24PM

Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Vyle_Byte yeah the zergs have been crazy ... but for the most part its been zerg on zerg when that happens ... there have been a few times my group of 8 was met by a zerg ... but ive been having such a blast during this event ... up to 1.5m ap so far ( with only being able to play for a few hours here and there ) ... last night was up to over 100 kills with 11 deaths over 100k ap for just an hour of playing
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on July 25, 2017 4:21PM

Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Almost forgot one of my favorite things about chains, if they cant be pulled, its a free 2k (or so) damage since if refunds 100% of the cost. Ill spam it even at close range to keep my dps up while I regen. AAAAnd it sets them on fire giving you yet another DoT.

Edited by Valen_Byte on July 25, 2017 4:27PM
    GM of BYTE
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And this *** is insightful af, so lay em on me ***. ;)

Edited by Valen_Byte on July 25, 2017 4:30PM
    GM of BYTE
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    def hoping to reach 3m ap before this event is over... then to wait for sun jewelry in the golden vendor :D ... then to buy ALLLLLL the precious

Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    one thing i do find amusing though.... in kyne there are ALOT of wardens .... sotha.... that kill quest takes FOREVER!!!!! lol

Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    one thing i do find amusing though.... in kyne there are ALOT of wardens .... sotha.... that kill quest takes FOREVER!!!!! lol

You mean there's a lot of AD wardens right? Bc since wardens became a thing, those quests are fkn impossible to fill. I feel like those quests are bugged out. I've started just dropping them bc... after 5 hrs of playing I only have 2 wardens? Eff that lol!
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
This discussion has been closed.