Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    was this a new face? or someone who has been in bwb/kyne for a while? ... if its a new face... can't really put that on DC ... but then again ... alot of the normal DC went to sotha during the event
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »
    I think the event was pretty successful. All campaigns reaching high populations. My favorite part was after long but successful defenses or assaults, all the people from pve land feeling that sense of accomplishment you don't get in pve. A lot of "Wow!!" and "Omg" as they realize what they've been missing.

That is so true. When I first came into PvP on dc there were fights every night where it was drawn out, momentum ebbed back and forth, and a successful push back of a siege had people telling in zone congrats for an awesome defence. Those fights were few and far between lately until this event.
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    was this a new face? or someone who has been in bwb/kyne for a while? ... if its a new face... can't really put that on DC ... but then again ... alot of the normal DC went to sotha during the event

Yeah, a lot of ZZ played on the vet campaigns as well, leaving me solo in Kyne....
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
    Options
  • Shado187
    Shado187
    ✭✭✭
    Can you guess who is going to get emp next? I maybe a few off but I believe if dc gets emp today that will be 5 times in a row they have crowned emp, I can't even remember the last ep emp it has been some time.
    ORNiCIK.png

I need to change factions i'm tired of getting smacked around just because the other 2 factions have more players.
    Edited by Shado187 on August 1, 2017 3:06PM
    Options
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shado187 wrote: »

I need to change factions i'm tired of getting smacked around just because the other 2 factions have more players.

Trust me, being in the over dominant faction is not much fun either. There's nothing to kill... It almost feel like the event ending killed PVP, all the campaigns are low pop.
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
    Options
  • Shado187
    Shado187
    ✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »

Trust me, being in the over dominant faction is not much fun either. There's nothing to kill... It almost feel like the event ending killed PVP, all the campaigns are low pop.

Being in the underdog faction for 2yrs isn't fun either :( At least in the dominant faction's the end campaign reward will be better and I will have home keep bonuses, enemy keep bonuses, elder scroll bonuses, and most likely emperor alliance buff too. I could make a DC/AD healer and just zerg surf my way to good campaign rewards and make plenty of ap from taking empty keeps :)
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

The cheesball players that I was talking about are actually players that I gladly had not seen in a long time. They came back to bwb just to farm the new players. They were quite obvious about it. Dropping dual desto ults from the "man and woman" couple. Dawnbreakers from the stamsorc 'rev' Meteors from several others. No these were not new players at all. Just cheese ball players that dont need or deserve any defending from the respectable players on DC. Would love to give you all the names but for obv reasons I cant.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's an idea for you, DC night/daycappers... instead of blathering on about what alternative do you have... why don't you spread out between the other factions during the off hours? And, you know, actually PVP.

Ohhhhh, right! Then you wouldn't get your precious Emp, camp rewards and piles of meaningless points and ap.

Don't rationalize this horseshit with bs platitudes. It's selfishness plain and simple.

(Yes, AD and EP have done it too, in the past,... it was *** then and it's *** now. Sadly, atm, it's you doing this DC.)
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    The cheesball players that I was talking about are actually players that I gladly had not seen in a long time. They came back to bwb just to farm the new players. They were quite obvious about it. Dropping dual desto ults from the "man and woman" couple. Dawnbreakers from the stamsorc 'rev' Meteors from several others. No these were not new players at all. Just cheese ball players that dont need or deserve any defending from the respectable players on DC. Would love to give you all the names but for obv reasons I cant.

The man you speak of does he have 'curious' in his name?

There was someone on DC last night calling people 'idiots' for front dooring roe while they sieged the side. I had a few dramatic words with him yesterday because I hate when people disrespect players.

After awhile he said something like, "I guess I don't know how to play", my response was, "Thank you, the first step in healing is admitting you are wrong." :) Then he throws his fake Emp achievement on me, which to me doesn't give him the right to belittle players.

Edited by vamp_emily on August 1, 2017 6:52PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »

There someone on DC last night calling people 'idiots' for front dooring roe while they sieged the side. I had a few dramatic words with him yesterday because I hate when people disrespect players.

After awhile he said something like, "I guess I don't know how to play", my response was, "Thank you, the first step in healing is admitting you are wrong." :) Then he throws his fake Emp achievement on me, which to me doesn't give him the right to belittle players.

Yup, he played on AD a long time ago, him and his counterpart. He used to belittle ppl all the time in AD as well, I imagine hes like that everywhere he goes. I guess that's what happens when you think you are Tamriels gift to pvp.

Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »

There someone on DC last night calling people 'idiots' for front dooring roe while they sieged the side. I had a few dramatic words with him yesterday because I hate when people disrespect players.

Either your forum account got hacked or you have had some sort of spiritual awakening because these comments 100% contradict your actions over the last year.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello Kyne

Hello Quin :smile: Welcome to the thread!
    Member of the Old Guard
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I might have PvP schizophrenia. I don't think I call anyone names in PvP or directly attack someone unless they attack me first. However, I do make comments like , "common sense is a gift from god, use it". :)

Options
  • Anlace
    Anlace
    ✭✭✭

Oh, is that who you're thinking of. Yes, aren't they a special treat.

There are lots of great people in DC, but things like cooperation and patience and generosity are only visible and relevant to allies. We ALL get to see the ***.
    Grim13 wrote: »
    Here's an idea for you, DC night/daycappers... instead of blathering on about what alternative do you have... why don't you spread out between the other factions during the off hours? And, you know, actually PVP.

Ohhhhh, right! Then you wouldn't get your precious Emp, camp rewards and piles of meaningless points and ap.

Don't rationalize this horseshit with bs platitudes. It's selfishness plain and simple.

(Yes, AD and EP have done it too, in the past,... it was *** then and it's *** now. Sadly, atm, it's you doing this DC.)

Re-rolling to another faction is a great way to get open hostility and people questioning your every move, at least in this campaign. Seen it happen, would not volunteer for it. Not surprised if other people feel the same way. ZOS needs to figure this *** out.

PvP is fun but I think I may have overdosed. All my alliance skills are unlocked now on my templar so I'm going to slink back to PvE-land. Thank you all for the fights.
    Templar - Warden - Sorc
    all magicka all the time
    Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anlace wrote: »
    Re-rolling to another faction is a great way to get open hostility and people questioning your every move, at least in this campaign. Seen it happen, would not volunteer for it. Not surprised if other people feel the same way. ZOS needs to figure this *** out.

To some, even knowing another person in a different faction is opening yourself to said hostility. You will be accused of all sorts of shenanigans, we've been subjected to such. Matter of fact, I myself am a faction hopper according to "some" simply by loggin into my crafter who's never stepped foot in Cyro (poor guy was made at launch when we were pve only). My point, is that ppl with higher than thoust attitudes will question your every move even if you are the most loyal.

Member of the Old Guard
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    Why would people turn hostile? I have been reading lots of different forum topics and I really wonder if this is the right game for me. Everybody seems so angry at each other all the time. Do people really place expectations on random strangers? It's kinda funny but at the same time it's like WTF. Haha
    Options
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Why would people turn hostile? I have been reading lots of different forum topics and I really wonder if this is the right game for me. Everybody seems so angry at each other all the time. Do people really place expectations on random strangers? It's kinda funny but at the same time it's like WTF. Haha

Most people in this game -- even, I think, in Cyrodiil -- are not angry salt-shovelers. It's just that that sort of things gets the most prominence in zone chat and the forums.

Since it has come up, I'd also like to note that most of DC in Kyne doesn't care about people with alts in another faction. Unless you're faction-swapping just to be on whatever side is currently winning, it's okay to main one faction and have an alt in another. It's really just one guild that gets bothered by it.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
    Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL its the internet man, it does things to people.

Also, when you have dealt with certain things for literal years... those things can grade on your nerves. If I were you... you want to enjoy this game to its fullest potential, the first step is getting off these forums lol! Forum PvP is end game for some and it can be brutal.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I suppose. What really cracks me up are the people who complain about working a full time job otherwise things would be different blah, blah , blah and I read their posts like, there's no way that person is old enough to have a job. I guess the internet does weird #$%* to people.
    Options
  • Shado187
    Shado187
    ✭✭✭

Definitely in AvA campaigns, If you are a well known(gud) player you will be held at higher expectations. Joining another faction could get you branded as a traitor, spy, ap farmer, ect. You can see how much a faction relies on there "gud" players when there is a battle look for the "gud" players once they die the rest dies or runs away. As for everyone being angry all the time well it is War :D
    Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    I see what you did there. My friend told me this would be a good name and help me fit into the community. I think he was trolling me. I have gotten a few dirty comments about it so far.
    Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »
    Since it has come up, I'd also like to note that most of DC in Kyne doesn't care about people with alts in another faction. Unless you're faction-swapping just to be on whatever side is currently winning, it's okay to main one faction and have an alt in another. It's really just one guild that gets bothered by it.

I think this is true for most people. I've no issue with those that want to run a different faction, if its done in a respectable manner. Aka not switching to be on winning side or asking you not to kill this guy over here cause that's your friend. If you are gonna play sides, play that side don't be a wishy washy, fight for that faction with all your heart. In the end, its a game and we can choose how to play it.

Personally, I tried it one time. I hated it, even tho I thought it was for a good reason. That character didn't even make it past lvl 10 before I deleted her.

I've friends on all 3 factions and highly enjoy fighting against those who aren't AD. But here's the thing, they don't get special consideration bc that's my buddy, oh no... on the contrary, Ill go after them the hardest. :D

Member of the Old Guard
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just going to roll an EP to solo on some day. Then I'll always have fights if vet gets too laggy.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    I'm just going to roll an EP to solo on some day. Then I'll always have fights if vet gets too laggy.

yes! fight meh brah lol
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sometimes a member from my PvE build will say, "I see you emily". I normally, respond with "ooh you are in PvP? Ignore everything i say in zone chat" :)

My guild thinks I am an angel :)

Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Adenoma make sure you bring some tissues, we all know how you cry when you get zerrged down.

Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, at least it takes a "zerg" sometimes. I'm really not sure why you think I have some problem with dying in the game. I'm not really sure why you think I have a problem with fighting outnumbered. Most of the time I'm cackling with glee when I die. I don't really play games that make me cry - I don't have much time to play anyways so I'd prefer to be happy.
    Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    Must be this so called PvP schizophrenia I read about earlier.
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it just makes her feel big to think of someone crying. Not really my cup of tea.
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    300 is so close.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
This discussion has been closed.