Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Lately I've been on the EU server training. I'm learning Krav Mago, which is a non-sport form of fighting that doesn't concern itself with the opponents well-being.

#Beware

Just a tip for you two:
    You will see me if you stop hiding behind trees during big fights.

I'm not hiding behind those trees... I just have a really small bladder.
    Lumsdenml wrote: »
    I love magblades, I'll be strolling along, and then get the whole cripple-la-swallow soul spam thrown at me. I'll attack them and they just cloak away. I have gotten to where I just ignore them.

Ugh... hate them... I can't just leave them alone... I have to find them and kill them. Hunt them down as I scream at the TV to come back here and fight like a man! I'm sure they are just ROFLing all over the place at my reactions... :)

There's a reason I always carry spare detect pots on me... Some MagBlades are good at evading people with detect pots too though. I've had, on more than one occasion, a MagBlade literally toy around with me with no intention of actually fighting me. I remember one time in particular where I probably spent at least 10-15 minutes trying to find a MagBlade who would pop out of stealth, hit me with a single Swallow Soul, then go back into stealth, periodically popping out of stealth with a random /dance emote while I was trying to find him.

Honestly, that sounds kind of fun. Maybe one of these days I'll make a "pacifist" MagBlade just to mess with other people, but never actually fight them.
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello BwB friends! The time has come for another giveaway! Tomorrow night I will log in and give a total of 250k in gold and 100k in gear and other prizes! Send an in game mail to @RJB for a chance to win! Winners will be randomly selected. Please take my stuff!!!!!!
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where are you going @Stridig ?!
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What do you mean? I've been gone for some time now. Lol
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Geez Adenoma lol
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But I didn't think you had totally quit. Just a break.
    Edited by Adenoma on July 22, 2017 12:44AM
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    But I didn't think you had totally quit. Just a break.

My plans for the future may include logging in once in a while but i have found some other games i really enjoy that have an average age more suited to my own. Its better for an old geezer like me.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :(
    Options
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is one reason why I enjoy playing a nightblade because we are often times our own worst enemy. Once I see a nightblade I will put piercing mark on them tab target and attempt to single that player out. The smart ones will stop trying to cloak away, mark me and then stand their ground these are some of my favorite fights because the conclusion is almost always abrupt and violent. :)
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This AP grind is real, it is making me look old :) I might have to take a little break after the event and relax a little. I've been running round like a headless chicken trying to get as much AP as I can. Every time I stop and take a break something will be flagged and I think.. "Got to go get that AP!" :)

I did get my 50 KBs yesterday, I kind of want to go to BG for the achievement but not sure if I will win a battle.

emily_skin.png

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is one reason why I enjoy playing a nightblade because we are often times our own worst enemy. Once I see a nightblade I will put piercing mark on them tab target and attempt to single that player out. The smart ones will stop trying to cloak away, mark me and then stand their ground these are some of my favorite fights because the conclusion is almost always abrupt and violent. :)

Purge. I really despise having to slot it sometimes, but piercing mark makes it necessary. My magblades tend to be a little on the tankier side, but I can't execute that guy running through his friends for safety if his friends can see me.

I did get my 50 KBs yesterday, I kind of want to go to BG for the achievement but not sure if I will win a battle.

Have they fixed the achievement bug yet? LilyOra, FatCat and I did one in which we absolutely destroyed both other teams. No achievement.
    Edited by DCeiver0 on July 22, 2017 12:15PM
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently it will be fixed Monday.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come on Monday! I want my laurel!! :D
    As far as winning one, shouldnt be terribly tough, take a couple friends with you @vamp_emily. Can be a pain to win one that you are in a random group with bc most the time all 4 ppl split up and dont stick together. Just 4 freakin solo players gettin destroyed by premade groups lol!
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »
    Come on Monday! I want my laurel!! :D
    As far as winning one, shouldnt be terribly tough, take a couple friends with you @vamp_emily. Can be a pain to win one that you are in a random group with bc most the time all 4 ppl split up and dont stick together. Just 4 freakin solo players gettin destroyed by premade groups lol!

what do you do, just run to each flag and take it? I've never done bg.

Edited by vamp_emily on July 22, 2017 3:29PM

Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what do you do, just run to each flag and take it? I've never done bg.

For CtF, yes. When I played the flags were bugged, there were none but that was like a week ago lol! Theres also Team Deathmatch and Domination. Random modes, random maps.

Member of the Old Guard
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doing a few battlegrounds and oh boy, the flesh is so soft. Problem is coordinating so that you do get some points with the flags/relics.
    Edited by gabriebe on July 22, 2017 4:58PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

Options
  • VarisVaris
    VarisVaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TEAM orange is strong in kyne Tonight
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @VarisVaris , I feel like I was seeing you in Sotha - was that right?
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    Hello BwB friends! The time has come for another giveaway! Tomorrow night I will log in and give a total of 250k in gold and 100k in gear and other prizes! Send an in game mail to @RJB for a chance to win! Winners will be randomly selected. Please take my stuff!!!!!!

Not a single one! I guess people don't like free stuff. Oh well. I got a friend set up today and he played for a few hours. Guess he will have an inbox full of stuff. We will try again next week!
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not a single one! I guess people don't like free stuff. Oh well. I got a friend set up today and he played for a few hours. Guess he will have an inbox full of stuff. We will try again next week!

I mean, I'll take it if nobody else wants it...
    Options
  • VarisVaris
    VarisVaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Adenoma yes i was in there
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have found some other games i really enjoy that have an average age more suited to my own. Its better for an old geezer like me.

I think someone is playing candy crush now. :)

Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have found some other games i really enjoy that have an average age more suited to my own. Its better for an old geezer like me.

I think someone is playing candy crush now. :)

Shuffleboard
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @VarisVaris , that campaign has been a blast! I've been loving playing magwarden so much in there.
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    getting soooo many tbags in sotha LOL ... got tbagged for a few mins straight by 2 ad ... they would duo bag me then go to someone else but they kept coming back to me over and over again ... i must be doing something right on my mDK lol
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, welcome to the KYNE thread.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    oh how I miss that LOL button.

@VarisVaris Orange was a thing yesterday for sure, as was purple at times and green. Its been nice. The extra pop on DC and EP dont know they arent supposed to fight each other. Camp has been hoppin. Good times.

Edited by Valen_Byte on July 23, 2017 4:19PM
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭

Oh me me! Send anything to @Deceiver0 (in game with the E and number 0 at the end) load up me mail!
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this event has been great!!!! i've been spending it in Sotha though.... been having a blast ... odd though that the defense ticks have only been about 6-12k ( we had an hour long defense that only netted 6k ) yet the captures are like 15k .... but the rewards are awesome! 2 Hakiejo so far ... 4 forward camps, TON of cold fire and other stuff
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow! 3 bars of DC to AD and EP's 1.

The Smurg is REAL!
    Options
This discussion has been closed.