Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    one thing i do find amusing though.... in kyne there are ALOT of wardens .... sotha.... that kill quest takes FOREVER!!!!! lol

You mean there's a lot of AD wardens right? Bc since wardens became a thing, those quests are fkn impossible to fill. I feel like those quests are bugged out. I've started just dropping them bc... after 5 hrs of playing I only have 2 wardens? Eff that lol!

between ad and ep lol there are plenty lol ... but such a different story in vet
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've stepped into Kyne a few times since the event and after a few minutes I think "Why am I here?". I like playing when Pugz and 13 wolves are on, other than that kyne is not much fun for me.

I like Vivec the best now, so much non stop action and players actually care about the score. However, I often tell DC to go to kyne and learn to play. They will go all Offensive with no defense and we will lose most keeps in a blink of an eye. The other day I made a comment in zone and said something like, "All group leaders, please log off and let someone else lead the groups" :)

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem I have with Vivec in general is that the fights reach the threshold where siege doesn't matter really fast. Like yea, you can oil all you want, but if there is 80 people with CPs rushing the flags, it won't matter. It rarely comes down to this point in Kyne and even in Sotha.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• FistiCuffsFreddie
    one thing i do find amusing though.... in kyne there are ALOT of wardens .... sotha.... that kill quest takes FOREVER!!!!! lol

I can confirm, angry birds are everywhere lol
    Moist Mozart Stam Sorc
    No Im Dirty Dan Stam Sorc
    Your Moms Favorite DK Stam DK
    Obsessed With Hopscotch Mag DK
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    on the subject of mDKs and CC's. which CC do you guys normally run and why? i've been using stone giant and besides the fact it makes my character look like he is covered in dookie it works pretty well. I noticed lots of mDKs running fossilize in vet pvp and i just unlocked it last night not sure if it's worth the switch?
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    on the subject of mDKs and CC's. which CC do you guys normally run and why? i've been using stone giant and besides the fact it makes my character look like he is covered in dookie it works pretty well. I noticed lots of mDKs running fossilize in vet pvp and i just unlocked it last night not sure if it's worth the switch?

absolutely... fossilize is incredible ... mix that with talons and its a double cc
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shattering rocks. The off balance chance is worth more and helps sustain. The root on fossilize isn't that great given you've got talons anyway.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    Hello everybody! New forum account. Just popping in to say hello.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is it just me or are all the signatures missing?

Hi, @Itsnotarealwar welcome to the forums.

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @vamp_emily i see urs, mine and a few other sigs

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    welcome to the nut house @Itsnotarealwar

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @vamp_emily i see urs, mine and a few other sigs

Thanks for letting me know, silly me had my signature setting to 'hide always'. :) The website did look a little cleaner without those 1/2 page signature posts.

• trowlk
    trowlk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Kyne community, I am looking for a guild in the Daggerfall Covenant that focus only in this campaing.
    I'm a templar healer/tank lv 29, full riding skill and I'm able to craft my own gear and consumables. The character's name is Arquenan Lionheart.
    If anyone is willing to recruit me and share some of your experience and wisdom about leading raids, let me know, you can find me as @trowlk
    My short term goal is to achieve praefect rank and buy the foward camp furniture and my long term goals are to obtain the transitus shrine and the decoy elder scroll.
    Happy Midyear Mayhem!
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    Almost forgot one of my favorite things about chains, if they cant be pulled, its a free 2k (or so) damage since if refunds 100% of the cost. Ill spam it even at close range to keep my dps up while I regen. AAAAnd it sets them on fire giving you yet another DoT.

+ free major expedition
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Swaye
    Swaye
    ✭✭✭
    [snip]

What I think I dislike most about DC right now is the faction swappers that come into our house and think they can tell us what to do.

As you can imagine I don't take kindly to this, for anyone that cares.

But it looks like DC will win this campaign again.

Have we all had an influx of new players?

[Edited for discussing disciplinary action]
    Edited by ZOS_Mika on July 28, 2017 6:01PM
    Swaye.
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Swaye i think there are a bunch of new players/pve'ers in kyne currently due to the midyear mayhem event... i dont know though, ive been in vet participating and getting my CP's up

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Swaye wrote: »
    [snip]
    What I think I dislike most about DC right now is the faction swappers that come into our house and think they can tell us what to do.

As you can imagine I don't take kindly to this, for anyone that cares.

But it looks like DC will win this campaign again.

Have we all had an influx of new players?

Welcome back [snip]

[Edited for removed quote/discussing disciplinary action]
    Edited by ZOS_Mika on July 28, 2017 6:06PM

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Please tell me the jewelry this weekend will only cost 200k AP? I have to buy 4 rings and I really don't want grind AP like I did last weekend.

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Please tell me the jewelry this weekend will only cost 200k AP? I have to buy 4 rings and I really don't want grind AP like I did last weekend.

i think its still just the pvp sets though ... wont be overland sets until the following weekend if i remember correctly

• Shado187
    Shado187
    ✭✭✭
    DC has officially become the New AD mindless zerg, Congratulations. The thing that bothers me the most is this DC zerg pushes us to our gates when we have nothing, no scrolls, no emp and a small grp of them gate farm too. Ep still sux no coordination no real influx of new players. Zeni please consider merging the EP faction into the AD and DC factions there is no sense in having a 3rd faction in Kyne that does nothing 99% of the time.
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello and welcome back @Swaye
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shado187 wrote: »
    DC has officially become the New AD mindless zerg, Congratulations. The thing that bothers me the most is this DC zerg pushes us to our gates when we have nothing, no scrolls, no emp and a small grp of them gate farm too. Ep still sux no coordination no real influx of new players. Zeni please consider merging the EP faction into the AD and DC factions there is no sense in having a 3rd faction in Kyne that does nothing 99% of the time.

you must be new to kyne .... there were TONS of times AD did that to DC and EP... or before cp were removed EP did to each faction ... this is not a new thing and not a thing that only DC has done
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on July 28, 2017 4:20PM

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yw, my pleasure.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am the mindless zerg.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

yesterday I helped defend kings crest from said dc zerg as it pushed us and we had no scrolls. After we defended I whispered one of the dc I killed and asked why they were pushing trikeeps when we had no scrolls. The reply was... had the quest. I explained how doing this killed the campaign. Said defend emp ring all you want, just don't push trikeeps. He said they did the same thing to ad and they defended without wining. I explained again how this action would be discouraging to new players. He said then give them something else to do. I told him he could take towns, do some devs, flip the ic flags that I just turned all red, find another campaign for a little while.... He then set me to ignore..... *sigh*

Edited by Lumsdenml on July 28, 2017 5:23PM
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

you must be new to kyne .... there were TONS of times AD did that to DC and EP... or before cp were removed EP did to each faction ... this is not a new thing and not a thing that only DC has done

That's true. Each faction has done it.... I just have a hard time remembering when the map was all red... :) so long ago....
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »

That's true. Each faction has done it.... I just have a hard time remembering when the map was all red... :) so long ago....

lol yeah ... that was during the cp times of BwB ... hasnt been all red since though

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

lol yeah ... that was during the cp times of BwB ... hasnt been all red since though

Not true. Ep has put great fights and some impressive numbers since you have been playing in vet. True enough tho that they have not turned the map all red. Ep has always been more honorable in that way.
    Edited by Valen_Byte on July 28, 2017 5:30PM
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For sure everyone has had an influx of players, this screenie is from last week, mostly I just couldnt believe it so I snapped a shot lol!
    Screenshot_71.png

Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »

Not true. Ep has put great fights and some impressive numbers since you have been playing in vet. True enough tho that they have not turned the map all red. Ep has always been more honorable in that way.

lol i was about to comment something else on this and then realized it wasnt directed toward me lol

This discussion has been closed.