Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [IN PROGRESS] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [IN PROGRESS] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    I think it just makes her feel big to think of someone crying. Not really my cup of tea.

No It doesn't make me feel big at all, I was kind of sad the day you rage quit bwb over getting zerged down. I know how it feels, AD pushed me out of PvP for three months.

Edited by vamp_emily on August 1, 2017 11:52PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    I know how it feels, AD pushed me out of PvP for three months.

Sounds funny but, same. That's when I tried to roll a diff faction, didn't last 10 minutes said screw it and pve'd for months after.

Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why would people turn hostile? I have been reading lots of different forum topics and I really wonder if this is the right game for me. Everybody seems so angry at each other all the time. Do people really place expectations on random strangers? It's kinda funny but at the same time it's like WTF. Haha

Keep in mind that pretty much any video game forum in existence is filled with toxicity. The fact that people generally come to the forums when they are upset about something, rather than when they are happy about something, and the general anonymity that comes with posting on the internet leads to a lot of negative behavior. Also, in any PVP environment, there will always be people who have a difficult time handling their emotions, so some degree of negativity will always be inevitable. But don't let that dissuade you from playing this game; the mean/negative/hostile/angry people out there are definitely the minority, and the ESO community has honestly been one of the friendliest/most helpful communities in any game I've ever played.
    Options
  • Shado187
    Shado187
    ✭✭✭
    300 is so close.

just helping reach 300 :)
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're bored that your faction is dominating in a campaign, just play in another until it picks up. I don't see the need to crossfaction, really. There's usually 4 campaigns to choose from, and it's pretty rare for Vivec to be wildly one-sided. When there's nothing to do I just go do other stuff until it picks up again. It's not like this game lacks content.

Also: my sides at AD players complaining of power players dropping cheesy destro ults on em. It hurts.
    Edited by gabriebe on August 2, 2017 12:28AM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »

Also: my sides at AD players complaining of power players dropping cheesy destro ults on em. It hurts.

English pls?
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @vamp_emily , is playing vet because I'm tired of grinding a "ragequit?" If so, then it's been a lot of fun - I've been having a blast pushing alliance rank on my magwarden. Vet PvP is fun - it feels a little more fast-paced and allows a little less sloppy play with the fact that every potato can run a few proc sets and have some crazy burst out of nowhere. Really keeps you on your toes.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Whats funny is how badly you misunderstand. Lemme help you. We can agree that Kyne was full of new/pve'ers over the last 2 weeks, yes? And there are certain 'power players' grinding out *** to specifically use on said newblets. Thats what the complaint was. Aint no good player afraid of that bs.

If you don't think about the fresh players, esp in this campaign, then you are doing it wrong. Pure cheese doesn't belong take that crap to vet.

Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I gave everyone an insightful on the last few pages to celebrate the road to 300 , even @Adenoma and @Stridig who I disagree with 99.99% of the time.

I'm shocked we might make it to 300 :)

Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    I gave everyone an insightful on the last few pages to celebrate the road to 300 , even @Adenoma and @Stridig who I disagree with 99.99% of the time.

I'm shocked we might make it to 300 :)

We're what, 20 posts from 300? At this point even if things blew up enough on this thread to get it shut down, we would almost certainly still have enough posts to get it to 300 before they close it.

Edit: I'm also gonna drop an insightful on every post between now and 300. Let's get that insightful farm going again!
    Edited by ColoursYouHave on August 2, 2017 1:25AM
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We will make it!!! Who would have thought eh? lol
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    @vamp_emily , is playing vet because I'm tired of grinding a "ragequit?"

Grinding gear? I would assume you have all the gear you need, even I have blackrose armor from level 10 to 50, and I don't need to grind gear.

Last thing I remember is I was in a trial and guild chat was blowing up, and I asked, "what is going on?" Everyone started laughing and said Ademoma just rage quit because we beat them at brindle ( or brk ). Then i started reading the chat and the last thing I seen you type before you left the guild was, "i'm done". Then a day later you come back and say, you are done because your tired of grinding gear.

It just doesn't make sense, you getting beat down and then saying you quit because you are tired of grinding gear.

Options
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one had fun on Kyne tonight. Cheers!
    Options
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    #RoadTo300 is coming!
    Edited by Raknosh on August 2, 2017 3:25AM
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @vamp_emily I use crafted sets so grinding gear has never been a concern. I'm tired of grinding characters.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I remember not too long ago DC players asking AD players to spread out because of the pop imbalance. I think the answer was I play AD and shouldn't have to leave AD because of players choosing AD.

I've never been for gate camping, its lame. I was taught by my former guild that it was not healthy for BWB. To leave tri keeps alone and let the other factions come out to play. After all we are here to have fun and there are a lot of good ppl on every faction.

I had a conversation after I got t bagget by a group of AD players. The AD player was obviously frustrated with the way things have been. Understandable, all factions zerg, all factions pvdoor emp, all factions night cap.

It happens it sucks, but as I've seen several players say, the tide changes. One day you are on top the next you are the one t bagging somebody out of frustration.
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »

Whats funny is how badly you misunderstand. Lemme help you. We can agree that Kyne was full of new/pve'ers over the last 2 weeks, yes? And there are certain 'power players' grinding out *** to specifically use on said newblets. Thats what the complaint was. Aint no good player afraid of that bs.

If you don't think about the fresh players, esp in this campaign, then you are doing it wrong. Pure cheese doesn't belong take that crap to vet.

this is one of the main reasons i switched over to the vet campaign during the event ... i knew there would be a great deal of new players jumping into kyne ( granted there were a good handful of under lvl 50 in sotha ) .... kyne needs new blood and didn't want to add to any unpleasant experiences in the under 50 campaign ... that and i needed the AP on my main for Sun gold jewelry whenever that finally comes to the GV
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on August 2, 2017 11:59AM
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    We will make it!!! Who would have thought eh? lol

Don't celebrate too soon.
    Shado187 wrote: »
    300 is so close.

just helping reach 300 :)

Appreciated. #RoadTo300 is the true endgame.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Went back into Kyne last night after being in PVE and vet PVP for most of the summer. I appreciated the change of pace, and almost felt nostalgic to find a certain individual back to his old tricks (having DC friends help him emp while he was on an AD toon, etc.). PUGz kept him from succeeding while we were on, too. It was like a reunion episode of an old TV show.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
    Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    I think the event gave me a false sense of PvP. Last night I went to Sotha Sil and stood around for a while then went to Kyne and stood around for a while longer. Perhaps people are in PvP detox for the week. It was pretty empty.
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is how I mostly play. I've learned to adapt to population imbalance when it happens.

Rules:
    I don't play by any unspoken rule. All keeps that are not controlled by DC should be taken and if players cry... oh well. It is not the end of PvP and the past has proven that. LOL at people who cry because we front door keeps.

Play style
    I mostly play solo ( zerg surfing ) because I go afk often. I die a lot but you won't hear me cry "nerf". If I can't beat someone I will ask for help, its a very simple solution to beat down good players. I'm always thinking strategy, I'm big at defending keeps, so I go on guard duty often. I think I'm one of the best guards in the game because I don't just sit on the front door waiting for the sound of sieges. I seek out enemy that are about to attack by riding my mount around the keeps parameter . Sometimes I go between keeps to watch for incoming enemy. I also flag keeps and run 4 sieges when I can.

I listen to very few leaders because most of them make bad decisions. I read the map and look at the score then base my decisions on what I see. One thing I like about playing solo is I can respond to an attack faster than most players.

I don't respect the enemy, and there is a good chance I will t-bag them. You won't get any whispers from me like "good fight" or "Whats your build?", but I may send you one like "LoL, learn to gank".

Population Balance
    I learned my lesson in the past and I very seldom play when pop is not balanced. I will not faction hop but will find something else to do. Almost all my characters do fine on all other campaigns. If no DC players are playing then I will frequently check the campaign pop and when it becomes balance I will come back to help.

I know many DC players have their not so good opinion of me because I am kind of a drama queen at times, but if you can see past that I'm actually very friendly and caring. I'm there to help DC when needed.

Edited by vamp_emily on August 2, 2017 1:43PM

Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come on guys, 300 is so close!

Edit: I've been informed that just posting about getting to 300 is cheating, so in order to contribute something useful to the thread, I will also say that DC is a bunch of ninnies who couldn't PVP their way out of a paper bag.
    Edited by ColoursYouHave on August 2, 2017 2:50PM
    Options
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Come on guys, 300 is so close!

That's cheating!
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Why is 300 so important? I feel like I am grinding forum pages.

Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I like eso.
    GM of BYTE
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like eso.

I LIKE PIE
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    I like eso.

I LIKE PIE

What's your favorite kinda of pie?
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like eso.

I LIKE PIE

apple!

Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    @vamp_emily are you an RPer?
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like eso.

I LIKE PIE

apple!

Apple's pretty good. I prefer cherry or key lime, myself.
    Options
This discussion has been closed.