Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [IN PROGRESS] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [IN PROGRESS] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    300.jpg
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We did it!

Happy 300 everybody!
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    casparian wrote: »
    Went back into Kyne last night after being in PVE and vet PVP for most of the summer. I appreciated the change of pace, and almost felt nostalgic to find a certain individual back to his old tricks (having DC friends help him emp while he was on an AD toon, etc.). PUGz kept him from succeeding while we were on, too. It was like a reunion episode of an old TV show.

I was in on that emp push. I know that person isn't very popular but I was pushing for AD. I don't care who is in first. I play the map. I play for my faction. The push failed because some AD guilds don't play that way. They stopped at the final keep. There has been a lot of drama on AD, between the guilds. It started the week I got emp last. It's dumb. I pushed not because of who it was at the top, but because of who I am.

That's why instead of going to bed last night I stayed up, to purge the dirty rotten DC out of BB. It was a small group of "tough guys" who had no intention of taking BB. The got inside and took the bridge out to farm unsuspecting newbs. It would not have gone on so long if I had realized sooner that all I had to do was chain the fools down. Lasted about five minutes once I swapped to chains. Same players I was commenting about earlier this week. Not a lot of old players in AD these days. I should probably move on but who will take my place looking out for the little guys? No one. For I am the (not so good) protector of the little guys.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well kiss my grits we did it!! Call in the old guard. Who has been here since the first thread?
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    Well kiss my grits we did it!! Call in the old guard. Who has been here since the first thread?

i have lol... since thread 1
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now I can uninstall.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    300.jpg

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Is there any way to tell if we have the longest thread ever?!! If so can we get an avatar or something that looks like this. Lol
    GM of BYTE
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    #RoadTo400
    we can do it!

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    #RoadTo400
    we can do it!

Why did you do this...

reinstalling.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I wasn't here in the beginning but this is one of my first forum discussions. I did play in BwB way before i got a forum account.

Sept. 2015
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/221031/blackwaters-non-vet-pc-na-ep-zerges-needs-to-be-stopped/p1
    I am only here seeking a solution to EPs never ending zerging. I think AD and DC need to join forces to totally destroy EP. Take all their keeps/scrolls and forcing them back into their gates. I am not talking about a one day event. I am talking about an every day war against EP zerging. I think its time for the Bully to be Bullied.

What do you guys think? This topic is open for discussion.

That topic didn't go so well :)

Edited by vamp_emily on August 2, 2017 3:58PM

Options
  • Anlace
    Anlace
    ✭✭✭
    Come on guys, 300 is so close!

Edit: I've been informed that just posting about getting to 300 is cheating, so in order to contribute something useful to the thread, I will also say that DC is a bunch of ninnies who couldn't PVP their way out of a paper bag.

Hey. I can totally PvP my way out of a paper bag if it's wet enough.

Congrats on 300!
    Templar - Warden - Sorc
    all magicka all the time
    Options
  • Shado187
    Shado187
    ✭✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    I remember not too long ago DC players asking AD players to spread out because of the pop imbalance. I think the answer was I play AD and shouldn't have to leave AD because of players choosing AD.

I've never been for gate camping, its lame. I was taught by my former guild that it was not healthy for BWB. To leave tri keeps alone and let the other factions come out to play. After all we are here to have fun and there are a lot of good ppl on every faction.

I had a conversation after I got t bagget by a group of AD players. The AD player was obviously frustrated with the way things have been. Understandable, all factions zerg, all factions pvdoor emp, all factions night cap.

It happens it sucks, but as I've seen several players say, the tide changes. One day you are on top the next you are the one t bagging somebody out of frustration.

Get your facts straight EP doesn't zerg, They cant zerg when the 2 other factions outnumber you all the time. EP doesn't pvdoor emp not in a LONG time, and no way does EP night cap. You are describing the cheese from what the 2 more populated factions do. Also the tide dont change for EP yeah One day DC is on top another AD not EP not ever if we win 1 campaign we go months without winning another one if we get emperor we are lucky to hold it for more then 15hrs and then we don't get it again for weeks/months while AD and DC get it a lot and win Kyne campaign a lot. All the cheese and BS comes from AD/DC side not EP!
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Shado187 wrote: »
    Get your facts straight EP doesn't zerg, They cant zerg when the 2 other factions outnumber you all the time. EP doesn't pvdoor emp not in a LONG time, and no way does EP night cap. You are describing the cheese from what the 2 more populated factions do. Also the tide dont change for EP yeah One day DC is on top another AD not EP not ever if we win 1 campaign we go months without winning another one if we get emperor we are lucky to hold it for more then 15hrs and then we don't get it again for weeks/months while AD and DC get it a lot and win Kyne campaign a lot. All the cheese and BS comes from AD/DC side not EP!

Do you even play PvP? There is a player on EP that many people think is good and they say he is a cool guy. Guess what? The other day that player had nothing but cheese. Well melted cheese :) he died often.

There are many players from EP that feel the need to grind to have an advantage over other players. Also I have videos that shows EP zerges.

If i show you a video will you come back here and say "sorry, I was wrong and i need to get my facts straight before posting" ?

Edited by vamp_emily on August 2, 2017 4:00PM

Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there have been times recently shortly before the event that there were actually a lot of ep on .... and they had quite the zerg going .....

ep has grown in numbers since the months previous ... still no where at the numbers they once had but they have most definitely grown

Options
  • Shado187
    Shado187
    ✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Shado187 wrote: »

Do you even play PvP? There is a player on EP that many people thing is good and they say he is a cool guy. Guess what? The other day that player had nothing but cheese. Well melted cheese :) he died often.

There are many players from EP that feel the need to grind to have an advantage over other players. Also I have videos that shows EP zerges.

If i show you a video will you come back here and say "sorry, I was wrong and i need to get my facts straight before posting" ?

lol yeah show a video with the date it was posted, I know it hasn't been anytime recent. If you consider EP pushing out for a couple hours Zerging fine but AD/DC they ZERG not for just a couple hours not once in awhile either. You can spin this how ever you want but EP is the underdog faction that gets crapped on in Kyne. There is a lot of good players on EP so idk who the cheese you speak of is, Also a lot of players on all sides grind to have advantage over other players not just EP players.
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236699/na-pc-bwb/p1

This is the first BwB thread I believe. Skimming through was fun. I dont think Ive missed anyone, these are the peeps who have stuck it out through all 4 threads. If I missed someone, sorry. @Vyle_Byte @vamp_emily @Mjollo @Gederic @Lumsdenml @Lahma @DeadlyRecluse @Adenoma @W0lf_z13

Some others that we would all recognize in there but I dont think they made it all the way to 300. Well done everyone. : ))
    GM of BYTE
    Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YAY!!! Grats on 300 guys, never thought we'd make it to so many pages ha! Pretty impressive for a bunch of pvp'ers right?!
    Edited by Vyle_Byte on August 2, 2017 4:20PM
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol Rylana is in that first thread. Gross.
    Gratz on 300 guys!
    Ours is the Fury
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

This is the first BwB thread I believe. Skimming through was fun. I dont think Ive missed anyone, these are the peeps who have stuck it out through all 4 threads. If I missed someone, sorry. @Vyle_Byte @vamp_emily @Mjollo @Gederic @Lumsdenml @Lahma @DeadlyRecluse @Adenoma @W0lf_z13

Some others that we would all recognize in there but I dont think they made it all the way to 300. Well done everyone. : ))

That is funny I looked at the first page and seen

Sharakor posted:
    L2P if you don't like it, fight for it or go back to PvE.

I wonder how many us made it to 300 without getting banned :) I came close a few times.

Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I was actually in the first page of the first thread :)

Dec. 2015
    Early morning update:

Bad news this morning for DC. AD decided to take a 24 man crew and wipe out all of DC; taking all the scrolls and keeps. Only 4 DC players were defending when i was online.

We fought till the end.

It is funny going back and reading some of these posts.
    Well it is 6:30am I am sitting in Glade as EP pounds on the inner front door; EP and AD are wiping DC off the map. Me and only one other person is logged on right now.

to all dc members:

WAKE UP!!!!!!
    Edited by vamp_emily on August 2, 2017 4:29PM

Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @vamp_emily I thought it was odd that you said you hadn't been here the whole time cause I knew you where on the first page lol.
    GM of BYTE
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @vamp_emily I thought it was odd that you said you hadn't been here the whole time cause I knew you where on the first page lol.

I didn't think I made it to the first one, I thought that was for beta players :) I just read a post and I think @Vyle_Byte was trying to talk me out of cheating. I was mad because some DC players took the scroll to AD. I was going to try and steal the scroll back :)

Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alright guys, time to get your fingers stretched out. 500 isn't that far away.
    Edited by ColoursYouHave on August 2, 2017 6:12PM
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #ROADTO1000

Options
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a bit odd to me how my idle animation of /kneelpray has attracted others to take a minute to pray with my character although it does calm my soul, however it was never my intention to encourage others to join. I have a USB heart rate monitor that i use and i notice a significant spike before/during fights when i look at the spread sheet later i notice how saying a prayer after battle causes my heart rate to level out. I have a family history of heart issues so i think this keeps me engaged for longer periods of time. :)

Cheers to 300 pages!
    Options
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    300.jpg

Can't think of a better picture to celebrate the #RoadTo300. Grats all! WE...ARE...FORUMWARRIORS!
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aw !@#$... I missed 300....
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    300.jpg

Wolf, though I have given you a hard time about your name for a long time, I must say that picture was inspired.
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh wow... I was on the first thread? :)
    Obituary:
    Options
  • Sreja_Bone
    Sreja_Bone
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, just dropping in for the happy 300 celebration.

I honestly didn't think it'd get past 3 when it started

Still one of the most engaging -and always the funniest- thread on the forum.
    Options
This discussion has been closed.